Faith in Humanity

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Cpt Toellner

Original poster
A random desire to look up some famout pirates in history just hit me, and I decided to check out a "Top Ten Historical Pirates" list on a known history website.

I should have never ventured into the comments section;

JGjCK6e.png

KW1v2lf.png

Rbl0frL.png

ozmyZ9q.png

0ALF07I.png

And of course:

VlZCprd.png

Thanks for going there Johannes

• Bucket of Rainbows
  • Love
Reactions: Gonzo and Quiet One
I think it's cute you had such a misguided faith in people and the internet!

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Jorick
So when you title the thread, "Faith in Humanity," do you mean you've lost or gained said faith? I'm assuming lost?

I'm with these people, Captain Jack Sparrow should have totally been number 1 on that list.

I'm with these people, Captain Jack Sparrow should have totally been number 1 on that list.
HE'S NOT REAL! IT'S JUST JOHNNY DEPP!

I swear to god, I will dress up like a pirate, put burning sticks of fuse in my hair, and hunt you down.

Why are you even surprised?

Captain Crunch is the most fearsome pirate of them all.

Followed, of course, by myself.

• Thank You
Reactions: Asuras
Wouldn't Captain Crunch be the Navy officer who chases pirates?

Cereal piracy!

Ass pirates are so under-appreciated.

• Love
Reactions: Minibit
How did you have any to begin with? Seriously, I want to learn your trick, because mine's been lost for years.

Shouldn't the hosts of Pirate Bay be #1?

That's about the tamest internet comment section I've ever seen. How have you not lost your faith in humanity yet if all it took was a bunch of people acting as if Jack Sparrow was real and one guy mildly insulting Obama to destroy it for you?

I mean, it's a comment thread. On the internet. Honestly I think my faith in humanity has been restored slightly since not a single one of them started some sort of dumb religion debate or used the word "gay" as an insult. Additionally, most of them have pretty decent grammar. Sure, they could work on their punctuation and capitalization a bit -- but nothing atrocious. And, again, no really stupid debates. Oh, and the Obama-bashing could've been way worse. Honestly, this is one of the best comment sections I've seen in quite a while.

You're improving, humanity. You're improving. Good job.

@Kaga-kun, don't let your guard down. Humanity just wants you to think that so it can drop its next bombshell on you unsuspecting.

Status
Not open for further replies.