2. Elementary
  3. Intermediate
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Transgender
Genres
Fantasy, Modern Fantasy, Animal based, Scifi, Modern, Horror, Comedy, Slice of life.
Kay, so I'm trying something new.

I want to make a roleplay, with not just me as the GM but one other person as a GM (or maybe two others). I'm not always around, so it'd be good to have some to manage the rp when I'm occupied with something else. Also it's good to have someone around to plot and brainstorm with.

So here's the basic plot that I have and once I get some bites, we can chat a bit and I'll decide whether we'd work well as Co-GMs. Then we'll take the plotting to pms...Or keep it in the interest check, your choice.

Okay so, plot!

Ever heard of that mini series Ever After High? Well I want this high school to be like that except without the children of the fairy tale people. This one will be focused on fairy tale characters, main and side. There will be no 'play your role' and 'follow your destiny' crap like in Ever After High. People can be whatever they want, except they need to stick to the basic personality of the fairy tale characters that they've chosen to play. So for example...Peter Pan would not be a responsible young man. He would be an immature little prick. Kidding. He doesn't have to be a prick. xD

Soo...Anyone wanna help me brainstorm it out? The only non changeable rules for plotting that I have at the moment are these;

No magical powers.
No talking animals/No anthropomorphic animals.
The school is not a boarding school.
It's rated PG-13 for language.

Oh and the name is totally temporary.

You want to join or you wanna be a GM? :O (Which of course you can join and be a GM)

If you'd like me to be GM I'd be more than happy to help you out!

Reaaaaally? :D Cause that would be awesome. :3

Awesome! Unfortunately I have to go to sleep right now, but tomorrow!--Err...Today I guess...Cause it's like...I didn't know it was this late. T.T

@Noceur
@Cry

Great, well the other GM (Adira) and I are working out the basics at the moment, but I shall let you guys know when it's finished and posted, kay? :3

YEAH!!!!! but may I ask can I have Red ridding hood X3 I really WANT to be her....

Crap I was gonna take her... I guess I'll be belle or Snow White <3

So is this kind of like the Fable series but in a high-school, cause that's a cool idea.

@TheGDeer
@Cry
@Noceur

The rp is Disney themed so unfortunately, Red Riding Hood isn't included.

I dunno what the Fable series is. o.O

I'll be beauty (Belle) like said XD
Can I be Prince Charming too? Ouo

I already have face claims for them
Miranda kerr and james dean XD

Status
Not open for further replies.