Fairy Tail

• Thread starter Ban: fox Sin of Greed
  • Start date
Luna Glare's at him even more he had no right to be a asshole, she watched him lean closer to her with his hands out, glaring at his hands she removes them before smacking his hands away from her like a pervert trying to grab at her butt. she wasn't going to like him carry her around like a beg of potato's she wasn't a kid and him threating her like made her mad and upset, everyone she nearly meets think that way about her and it pissed her off it wasn't like she was trying to be annoying, it was just who she was after all. "don't you dare touch me" she said hissing at him

Last edited:
Gajeel chuckled and pulled his hands back with an amused and pleased expression at her reaction. So she did have some spunk to tell someone bigger and badder than her to back off? Impressive. "So the shrimp does have a mean side? Gihi." Turning away from her slightly, he gave his hands a small shake before smirking. "Maybe you'll fit in." The dragon slayer then added before sliding a hand into his pocket. But then the young man fully turned away from her and began walking. "Let's go short stuff, the job pays well and it's relatively easy; should be a good work out and to see if you'll drag down the guild or not. And if you don't come...." Gajeel's head turned slightly to look at her with a devilish grin. "Information regarding you staying at my place might leak to the Weekly Sorcerer's magazine. I don't think that's how you want your first debut to be about, Gihihi."

Luna keeps her glare on him as he walked away smirking and all that. She folders her arms over her chest not wanting to go but hearing him blackmailing her made her looks back at him in shock "y.you would dare do that!" she yells out at him in shock telling the Weekly Sorcerer's magazine maybe her staying at his place. she looks away glaring at nothing before letting out a sigh "f.fine I'll go" she said before kinda blushing even if he was a blackmailing her he was really cute with that smirk of his.

Gajeel glanced back at her with the crumbled up request form in his pocket. "Don't be so sure about that. But go ahead and try, shrimpy, we'll see if I do or not. Gihi." With that he looked forward again while flashing the paper at Mira so she could mark him and then the shrimp once she conceded. Hearing her sigh and agree caused him to snicker while tossing the paper in her direction. "I figured you would, let's go, Shrimp." Pushing the guild doors open he left while expecting her to follow while heading towards the road that led out of Magnolia.

She stood there with her eyes widen and in shock by his word's, how can he be a dick to her it wasn't like she did anything to him. she watches him walk off telling Mira that he took a job and that she was joining him. she lets out a sigh there no living with him after this day was over. she slowly follow's him out the door her head hanging down and quiet. she looks up at the back of his head "so...what is this job about?"

Yawning, he placed both hands behind his back while continuing down the road before pulling out a piece of scarp metal and taking a bite out of it. "Huh?" Glancing back at her the dragon slayer shrugged. "Something about killing some monster that's destroyed a few villages or something like that." Finishing the 'treat', he let out a yawn while continuing to look back at her. "Should be easy for a rookie like you."

quickly running up beside him glancing up she saw him pull out some metal and take a bite out of it. she shakes her head she was not going to ask. but when hearing him she stops with wide eye and mouth gasping mouth. "Wait what!!! Gajeel I can fight a monster!" she yells out before quickly running after him. how can he think that she can take care a monster she was a newbie to this.

Gajeel smacked his hands together, causing any shrapnel or shards of metal to fall off his skin. Hearing her yell and stop caused him to snort with a snicker though he still contuined on. "Then this will a good experience for ya'." The slayer remarked when she caught up to him he glanced back over at her. "Better learn while ya' can." His red eyes watched her reaction, Luna wouldn't always get an easy job when she looked at the bulletin board.

Luna glare's up at him before looking down and keeping her mouth shut, she can yell or hit him after all he did let her stay at his place. "yeah I....I guess" she said with a sigh well this can get to bad right I mean how hard can it it most like not a evil monster that can easily over power right? she let out another sigh he was being so mean to her, she wonder's if he like picking on her he seem like it. she looks up at him for a moment trying to think on what was going of in that head of his.

Gajeel merely raised a brow, not at all affected by Luna's glare but seemed more amused than before at her reactions. Though the funny thing was that the dragon slayer was lying slightly, it was a monster but it wasn't incredibly strong or tough. Even he was stupid enough to put a noobie up against something like that, then he'd have to do most of the work himself then. Can't really evaluate a person's worth if you're doing their job for them, then it basically had no point.

"so tell me what is this monster about like what are we looking at when we get there?" she asked after calming down about him being a jerk, but mostly because she knows nothing about this monster that take going to take down place they been walking for some time now "also where is this place?" she asked him sweetly its not like she was tried or anything but if this is going to be a five day walk them he could have told her and all

"Large, strong, sharp teeth, point teeth, bad breath, love of human meat, and loves human females." He named off a few things, lying about the last one, as they contuined along the road. She couldn't stay quiet for a few minutes could she? "It's a four day walk, shrimp." Gajeel replied, sliding both hands into his pocket with at gruff tone at her question. It was pretty short compared to a majority of the jobs right now.

she nods her head when hearing him say that it will take them four days on foot, her eyes suddenly widen before looking back at him "Four days!!! Geez Gajeel you could have told me I don't have my things!" she yelled out before running out in front of him in order to stop him from walking ahead, was he really thinking that fours days with out a sleeping beg or food was going to be ok. There was no way in hell was she going in more than where they were "no we are heading back we need sleeping begs and food that's a 8 day hick! from here and back"

Gajeel rolled his eyes, what did she expect from a job? That they were going to be there within a day and be able to return to the guild after completing it? "Ya' don't need them." He replied, giving her a glare of agitation when she moved to the front and stopped him with her body. Part of him was half-tempted to just throw Luna over his shoulder and continue on but he'd play her game for a little bit. "Oi, there's a town that we're stopping at first that's only an hour away." The slayer stated, lazily motioning in the direction they were currently walking, "If you need stuff buy it there."

She stood her ground before letting out a sigh again man was he a hard head. she stands back up before nodding her head "fine Gajeel you win i'll follow along" she said turning back around and following right beside him. there really wasn't anything she can do about it seeing as how far they are now from town. she thought that they were going to sleep in the woods that's why she was mad at him.

"Good, about time you gave in Shrimp." He teased, his red eyes holding a glint of amusement as he smirked in her direction before walking again. Part of him was tempted to tell her he was lying and that they would be camping out, he wanted to see what kind of reaction Luna would have. "Though..we might have to camp out while huntin' the monster." The slayer commented while glancing at her.