Fairy Tail w/@Azrael

Status
Not open for further replies.
Otelia ran through the halls, checking each window carefully, first checking with her eyes for any aberrations, then attacking it with her diamonds, to see if there was any reaction. The barrier just seemed to throw it back at her, and she'd had to duck to save her life several times. This felt like a waste of magic and time. She ground her teeth together in frustration and went through window after gigantic, stupid window in the house with alarming speed, taking some windows three at a time.

Zechariah was dealing with the situation in a much calmer fashion. The second Spyritus had left the roof, he went back to the approximate center of the very large building and released his magic, allowing it to swirl around him in an empty blue aura, ruffling his black hair with its sheer force. He had to be careful. If he was too reckless with his magic, he'd make the air catch on fire and burn up all the oxygen in his vicinity, suffocating himself. Good thing he'd been using this magic a long time. He closed his eyes, no longer worrying about the pretense that he could see and opened his mouth to speak in the ominous tongue of the ancient Yakuma clan. "Ih Rutkaldo." Instantly, in a loud, low rumble, sound waves began shuddering through the air from where he was, hitting the edges of the barrier and bouncing back, providing him with a perfect, echolocation map of everything around him... and the shape of the barrier. As expected, it was in the shape of a dome, perfectly plastered to the edges of the building. Now, he needed a picture of any weaknesses. Slowly, he began sending concentrated waves against pieces of the barrier a little at a time at the highest frequency he could without shattering his own ear drums.

Spyritus ran to check his windows and doors several times even double checking each one eventually he growled just slashing each one with his sword. The last one he checked was the front door. He looked to the nob... There was a key hole on the inside of the house. 'Hey guys I think I found it.... It's the last place I check.... Come to the front foyer."

Hearing the link, and so far having had no luck of his own, Zechariah stopped using his magic, and began making his way into the house to the front foyer. Otelia heard too, but it only succeeded in making her more impatient. Practically racing towards the foyer, she made it there in short order. "Where is it?" She asked Spyritus. Zechariah wasn't there yet.

He pointed to the front door which had the lock. "There's a lot of magic energy radiating from the lock... Meaning the man has the only key." Suddenly be building shook a bit. "And judging by those shakes. Azrael's using his devil slayer magic to tear down the building"

"I see. Should we try breaking through it?" Otelia asked. She didn't feel very comfortable about it. If they broke it and nobody could get out, it would be a mess.

Zechariah couldn't see, but he made his way through the hallways without any problems, until he suddenly stopped, noticing something strange about the way his feet felt on the ground. Cautiously, he let out a burst of sound, letting it bounce back and form an image in his mind. A hole, blasted through the entire hallway. "Hoo... what is this?" He turned towards the hole, considered returning to the foyer, then began following the path blasted through the walls. This was bound to be more interesting, and they could do well enough without him.

Dark devil's rage!" Azrael voice shouted out with another rumble a large blast of dark magic energy shot out of his mouth once more. "Come out here and face you you coward!"

"If we try we may never get out of here. I say we find this dark wizard before Azrael does"

The devil slayer's voice came reverberating down the crudely created hallway and into Zechariah's ears. He began moving more quickly, not flat-out running, but slinking along smoothly, as he did when he was on the hunt.

"Where do we start?" She asked him, red eyes meeting his dark ones.

Spyritus smiled. "He should be on the second level somewhere so let's start there"

Azrael snarled stalking down the hall searching for the wizard

"Hehe your getting closer devil boy"

"How do you know what floor he's on?" She asked, but began moving anyways.

Zechariah heard the voice taunting Spyritus, and grinned slightly. He should've known the man would be keeping eyes all around the mansion. He could probably see Zechariah, too. He didn't care. They were getting there. This guy want to be found, and he wasn't going to let them out when they got there.

Hehehe come on devil boy your close."

"Shut up!" He snarled walking down the hall. "Dark Devils rage!" Another set of rooms collapsed.

"He's using dark magic. My armor and weapons are all dark magic it's not hard to tell" he said walking towards the stairs

Why were slayers always so recklessly destructive? Zechariah chuckled as he heard yet another bunch of walls get blown up by the dark devil slayer. This guy was really riling Azrael up, though. This was personal. Unsurprising, considering what the man had said about the destruction of Azrael's village. This was going to be interesting, and Zechariah wouldn't miss it. He continued following at a distance.

"I see, that makes sense." Otelia said, letting him go ahead of her, so he would lead.

"Azrael came here after I did. So we've had out squabbles and his magic is unique that I can pick it up as long as we're in the same area and right now he's being more destructive than Natsu on a bad day."

Azrael sniffed the air catching a whiff of what was the man's scent. "There you are you dark guild bastard" he snarled punching through the wall to the right of him walking into the next room

"You two are really like brothers." Otelia said, smiling faintly, almost sadly. Her stern face softened slightly, a ghost of the girl they'd seen the throughout the week. It sounded like they'd been together for some while.

Oh. It looked like he'd found his target. Zechariah continued following him until he reached the room, but did not take a step inside.

"Not exactly I'm more like Erza than anything with him. I act more like the kids father than his brother." He said "he needs to Learn self control or he may just kill us all. A rampaging slayer is dangerous if you haven't noticed from natsu's actions"

The dark guild wizard chuckled. "Ready to die devil of the Kitnsui tribe?"

Azrael snarled like a devil. "That's not my name anymore. The devil died with the tribe! But I will still avenge my family!"

Kitnsui tribe? Zechariah's eyes narrowed. He'd heard of them, a long time ago, back when he was still wandering. But what was their specialty? He couldn't remember, but he didn't think it was good. The devil of Kitnsui, huh? A devil slayer who couldn't even differentiate a devil from a spirit. Azrael was too angry, too hungry for vengeance. He was no match for a cold, calculating man who had made himself easy to find. Zechariah took two steps inside the room, but remained out of the fray. The man could see him, though he wasn't sure Azrael could, through his rage. When the time came, he would be addressed, but for now, it seemed to just be between Azrael and the dark mage.

"Natsu has never killed anyone, though." Otelia pointed out. "Have you ever seen Azrael this angry before?" They were getting closer, and she was beginning to see signs of abuse on the walls where Azrael had been.

Status
Not open for further replies.