Fairy Tail: The Next Generation (Reboot!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oriana

"U-Um! I-I'm going on a job and... Does anyone want to join me...?" The words were like a saving grace to Oriana's ears. "sure i'll go with you" Oriana responded, excusing herself from her brother suspicious glare with a practice poise. Walking over to Angel it became easier to hear just exaclt what it was she was asking for help with. It didn't really matter to Oriana what the job was but she did hear the part about zeref cultists. "Thats why your in a guild Angel. If something is to big for one person then two go. if two isnt enough then three go. we are in this together. I got your back" She hoped her words of encouragement helped to ease her apprehension but Ori also meant every word of it. Each other was all anybody had and Oriana had vowed to do what she could to keep everyone as safe as possible. "So where are we headed?"

Ryunoko
He smiled walking inside. "Hopefully somewhere you ladies can get some golden brown tans." He stated walking up behind the two young ladies. Oriana, she wasn't actually related to her but he considered her his sister, since she was Rae's half sister he just always saw her as his sister, he took to calling her Ori. Beside her was Angel, One of the other Dragon Slayers in the Guild. They were both able to figure out the Dragon Slayer magic in each other fairly quickly making sense with the enhanced Dragon senses. He was worried about the two of them going on missions but that's something that can't be helped. He would push all those feelings aside and wish them the best of luck. "And if you ladies are really lucky then maybe you'll run into a monster or too!" He chuckled scratching the back of his head.

Garnet Scarlet-Fernandes
Garnet walked in behind Ryunoko, watching everyone with slight interest. She wandered off to go find out where Ben went. She found him in a quiet corner, sleeping peacefully. Smiling a bit, she lightly pinched his cheek and pulled it a bit to wake him up. "Wakey wakey, Benny. No time for sleep now." She said as she gently pulled at his cheek, revealing a bit of his teeth in the process.

Status
Not open for further replies.