Fairy Tail: The Next Generation (Reboot!) OOC

Status
Not open for further replies.
No why, I said I was removing those posts that i put, if i was leaving I would'a handed it down to the next responsible person.

@Cassius yeah theres room just pick two parents and I'll let you know if those parents are allowed, if ya wanna look at the other character sheets go ahead most of them are on the front age I think.

I'm just waiting for a response I can work off

Name: Cassius
Appearance: (Dark haired guy)
images

Outfit: His da's old outfit, from when he first joined the guild
(This one)
gajeel_redfox_by_fawsyl-d5hb9sk.jpg

Parents: Gajeel and Levy Redfox
Personality: he can be a bit hard headed and rambunctious at times, like his dad, but at his heart he's a very kind and caring person, and always loves a good book (just like his mom)
Magic: Iron Dragon Slayer
Extra Items: His mom's wind reader glasses
Bio: Born right in the guildhall, Cassius caused quite a bit of trouble when he was young. Often he would get upset over something petty, as small children usually do, and throw a tantrum that would've leveled half the city had his father not been there to minimize the damage and get him to stop. Even though this was a regular occurrence, Cassius loved his parents and extended family dearly, and was always quick to apologize for the damage he caused. Then when he was six, his parents went on a mission, only this time, they didn't come back. To this day no one knows what happened to them, but Cassius keeps up hope. He knows it would take an apocalyptic force to take down his parents. And so he searches for them constantly, tracking down every lead he finds as soon as he finds it. Cassius was never the same after the day his parents left. He went from being a happy and fun loving kid to being a serious young adult. However, one thing good did come out of this. When his parents left, his father made him promise to look out for his fellow guild mates, to protect them with his life, and a big part of that, was not lashing out when he got mad. So now Cassius bottles up his anger and frustration when he feels it, keeping it stored to be vented later.

Other Info: In one of Cassius's attempts to find his parents, he met an exceed named Valier. The two did battle for a bit, over something as silly as Cassius bumping into him, but in the end became good friends. Valier has followed Cassius ever since then, backing him up in battle and carrying him when necessary.
ft_ocs___adaline_and_valier_by_adricarra-d650oo3.png

Status
Not open for further replies.