Fairy Tail: The Next Generation (Reboot!) OOC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh I wanted ask you something, referring to the Grand Magic Games

a-girls-blue-eyes-purple-pink-hair-fantasy-girl-anime-girls-wallpaper-jpg.87112

"I won't go easy on you. Like mother said, there is no mercy in the story of demons."

Name
Avalon
"... No last name."

"Heh.. What? I look younger?"

"I'll rip you limb from limb if you forget it."

Occupation
Mage
"Pff.. Mage? I prefer demon but.. That's a race."

Height
5'4"
"No I'm not a pipsqueak, sorry."

Weight
117 lbs
"Too heavy? Too bad, any heavier and I would be able to crush you."

Race
Demon
"Oh noo, I'm an angel-- OF COURSE I'M A DEMON YOU NITWIT."

Parents
Seilah - Jackal
"... Creators. I don't deserve to call them my mother and father.."

Personality
Avalon is ruthless, merciless, and cold. She is blunt, straight to the point, and despises the idea of peace and happiness. She is seemingly emotionless, however, also sadistic, and actually has to contain in laughter when watching a person die by her hands, or someone else's. She is also very loyal, however, will not hesitate to blow up someone whilst under cover for something. She is also pretty arrogant, impatient, and she seems to be quite smart. She is also sarcastic. Very, very sarcastic. There are times where she will suddenly yell and get upset if someone were to take her sarcasm literal, however.
"Who's sarcastic?"

Strengths
Expert hand-to-hand combatant
Immense Durability
"So? How do you like me now?"

Weaknesses
After achieving over limit (In either forms), due to lack of use, she will be unable to control this power, and once it is defeated, she will be out for the rest of the day or so.
Her mind acts linear, meaning, although she can win a battle by thinking every movement through of the battle, if one of her predictions were to be wrong, she would have to take time to analyze the opponent, forcing herself to go on the defensive.
"You never saw this. You. NEVER. Saw. This."

Curse
Bomb Curse
Basically, like her father, she is able to blow shiz up. She was able to inherit his curse (more or less somehow due to genes) and she is able to use all of his abilities, including his over limit transformation, however, she lacks the power to be able to control it. It will take a lot of training if she wanted to learn how. Otherwise, she had inherited almost, if not all, Jackal's curse.
"Yes, yes, I know. I'm amazing, now, be a darling and scotch over to the side. I can't blow you up if you don't."

Macro
Like her mother, she is able to command inanimate and animate objects by whim. However, she seems to have trouble commanding humans and the such (RP wise, other role player characters) however has no problem commanding corpses, unlike her mother. She is also able to command herself to release her limiter. She has much more control over this form, however, has more trouble controlling the second one, such as using Demon Eyes. The transformation is ended once she is knocked out respectively.
"Tsk.. It would be easier if I could just control the forms... And if I can just control living human."

Biography
She was fated to be evil even before her birth. Both her parents, or 'creators' were demons. Each one used their DNA and part of their curse to bring her to life, and so she was literally the two of them put together. Avalon inherited Jackal's ears, speed, and reflexes, while she inherited Seilah's quick thinking and the markings on her body. Her black hair became a light purple, and her dark eyes became a light blue. She holds immense respect towards Seilah and Jackal, putting up with their beatings, though not killing her. She was raised in poor conditions, always expected to fight and fend for herself, or die trying. She was taught that all the bad in the world was what fuelled her, and there was no such thing as 'good' or 'right'. She was just to follow her mother's commands. She lived like that for a long time, under the control of her own mother's Macro, and under the fear of her father's threats to blow her up. There were times where she was jealous of other children who played with their parents.

However, despite being raised by the odd pair, Jackal did sometimes bring Avalon to blow up cities and teach her that way of having fun, while Seilah on her part always taught her books and how to control her Macro for different uses. This soon became a habit, and she began blowing up cities for the hell of it, going on rampages, just as her father wanted her to. This continued on until they suddenly disappeared, however, she couldn't help but to harbor a hate towards Natsu Dragneel, Lucy Heartfillia, Mirajane Strauss, and all the other past generations of Fairy Tail. With Tartaros most likely fallen, she has been wandering, honing her skills, and killing cities in the process.
"I'll kill them all."

Angel Agira
15 Years Old
Female
Child of Sorano Agira and Erik

Appearance
Generally short, with medium length white hair and bright green eyes. She was told that she got her eyes from her father, however, she never knew what he looked like to begin with. She stands at 4'10" as she never really had her growth spurt, making her appear as a weak and frail child.

Personality
Shy, quiet, and soft spoken. As she was raised to be like an angel, she is kind, caring, and warm. She is basically the exact opposite of her mother, however retained her mother's charms. However, she feels as though her mother may be lonely at times, as she had never met her father in the past. She gets worried often of others, and she may get more nosy than she should be. Never the less, her intentions are genuinely good. However, due to living with her mother, others often oppose to her ways of resolving a conflict in battle.

Magics
Celestial Spirit Summoning
Being the daughter of Sorano, she has the potential of a Celestial Spirit summoner with the right keys. At the moment, she only has a few keys on her hand, including Nikora, Caelum, Polaris, Libra, Pisces, Aquarius, and Ophiuchus.
  • She obtained Ophiuchus through Yukino Agira, her aunt. However, at the moment, she lacks the magical power to actually be able to summon the 13th gate.
  • The way she had received Aquarius' key was how Lucy in the past, had broken it in order to summon the King. Her mother, Sorano, had obtained the key through unknown methods, however, Angel was able to form a contract, as hard as it may have been. Aquarius is no longer bound to the Heartfilias due to Lucy Heartfilia breaking her key, thus ending the contract. Soriano never told Angel how she received Aquarius' key, even though it was suppose to have been broken. Angel intends to return Aquarius to the rightful owner, shall Aquarius agree to it.
  • She received the rest of her keys from Yukino, taking Libra, Pisces, and Ophiuchus. At the moment, she is only able to summon Libra and Pisces, only one at a time.
  • She can summon two silver keys, however is unable to summon more than one golden key, and is unable to summon a black key.

Angel Magic
Like her mother, Angel is able to summon angels, at the cost of 'coins' as well. This magic practically mirrors that of her mother's as each coin represents portion of her life span. However, there are some beings that don't take up her life span, such as the devouring angels.

Poison Dragon Slayer
Like her father, she inherited her father's poison dragon slaying. Her arms turn into claws covered in scales to protect her from the poison. She is also immune to poison and can devour it. The poison she inflicts is deadly, and equal to Erik's poisons, if not more lethal.

Biography
When she was first born, her mother who had aspired to become an angel one day, gave birth to a child, whom had quickly named her after Sorano's own code name; Angel. She was initially a shy child, and had more of a liking to her aunt, Yukino, rather than her own mother. Her mother was strict, and somewhat sadistic, however that never bothered her,r okay maybe it did scare her. Angel knew that her mother loved her deeply, as she named her own child something that she had greatly aspired to become someday, and that had earned the respect and love. As opposed to Sorano, Angel was raised to be caring, kind, and motherly, along with powerful to fit Sorano's image of a sinless angel. Angel didn't seem to mind, as she obeyed without question. Angel was barely let outside, however, due to the fear and trauma of her daughter being 'dirtied' by the world outside.

When Angel had turned 7, she found a book containing those of her mother's past events, most likely a diary. Being curious as she was, she read the Diary when her mother wasn't home. Although not disobeying her mother, Sorano did not want her to read her Diary. She just never told her that. After a couple of days, she finished reading the book, and had realized what a cruel person her mother was back then. Angel was scared, but she could not bring herself to dislike her mother. Instead of being scared of what her mother had done in the past, she decided that she would atone for her mother's sins, as Sorano herself too her daughter "I cannot possibly erase all the sins in this lifetime". Being the naive girl she was, she thought that two life times would quicken it.

A year later, her mother found out that Angel was snooping through her own diary, and gave a proper scolding. Feeling betrayed how her daughter would go through her stuff like that, Sorano stopped speaking to her, and acted much more harsh to Angel. Angel, confused as to what was wrong, finally asked her mother, who had admitted that she was trying to mould Angel into her perfect image of an Angel, however, it didn't seem to surprise the girl.

Instead, she asked her mother if she could join the Fairy Tail guild. Her mother refused at first, however, after a few nights of thinking, she finally gave in, and accepted, as she knew that the people in there were kind. She hated to watch her pure angel be tarnished, but it was part of growing up. There may or may not be tension when Angel enters the guild, but she prayed to the gods that Angel would be happy.

Before Angel decided to leave, however, Sorano and Yukino both gave their remaining keys to her, as Yukino had retired and Sorano continued through the use of Angel Magic. However, Sorano gave her Aquarius' key, which was suppose to be shattered. Soriano has appeared to have gotten her hands onto it through Jellal, who had told Sorano to hand it to Lucy. Soriano, still feeling a slight grudge towards the blonde female, took the key and summoned Aquarius. She formed a contract with the mermaid, along with Angel. However, Angel said that she will return Aquarius if Aquarius were to willingly return to Lucy's side again.

Also, Sorano had admitted to her that her father had passed away before Angel could actually remember him. However, Sorano refused to tell her the cause of his death.

However, after her mother Sorano and Aunt Yukino had both died, Angel spent her time wandering around for a while, not actually getting to Fairy Tail. She had been honing up her magical abilities, honing them so that she may become more powerful, and atone for her mother's sins, even after her own mother's death.

*These aren't according to the character sheets you made, but I hope it's enough.

Reactions: Stormi
i was gonna actually implement it

If you need any game ideas I'm more than willing to help :p

sooo...................

Lol I'm very much alive,wasn't getting any notifications. Ai will make his appearance soon

i feel like argent would have a twin/younger brother

Status
Not open for further replies.