Fairy Tail: The Next Generation (Reboot!) OOC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Name: Oriana Strauss-Alors

Appearance:
e2118df9b423043580018c77f6b4b887.jpg

Parents: Max Alors and Mirajane Struass

Personality:
Oriana is selectively social, if she likes you she will talk to you, if she doesn't she won't. However, she is willing and able to put her personal feelings aside and act when need be. Despite her personal feelings toward certain people in the guild, anyone who wears the mark is family and she will fight for them no matter the risk to herself. She prefers her space and her secrets but anyone who has known her long enough knows that she is like a guardian angel to some….and a demon to others.
She is scrappy, and will fight anyone who bad mouths her family and her guild. no questions asked.

Magic:
Sandstorm magic,
Take over: satan Soul: Sahraa
[spoili] [/spoili]
[spoili][/spoili]
[spoili]

this is the only Take Over she possesses, and she can not easily control it. because of that she keeps its existence as a secret, and will do her best to never use it in sight of others.

Shukaku_by_littlekittyfox.jpg

Like all Take overs the form grants the user certain abilities.

Sand boost: this take over greatly boosts her sand magic abilities to limits she has not yet reached on her own.

Sandbody: allows the user to become sand.

Enhanced Sand Rebellion: The user uses him/herself as the center of the attack, widening the blast radius and damage done.

"Supremacy of Sand": she can control outside bodies of sand as easily as sand she generates.

Enhanced strength:

Enhanced durability:

Greater weakness to water and water based magic

Note: if she uses this form she enters an "enraged" state, the anger is usually focused on the enemy but if the enemy is defeated before she can regain control of herself…she will attack the first thing that moves. It normally takes her about 5 posts, give or take, to regain control. And once she gains control she usually reverts to her normal self and is drained of her magic energy.
[/spoili]

Bio:
Everyone always expected Oriana to be a social butterfly like her parents and in her younger years she was. But as she got older the company of others wasn't so appealing and she often took to her spending her free time away in the woods. Because of the dark association with her mothers magical ability both her parents felt it better for her to learn and use sandstorm magic. While she is a decent sand mage her mother discovered she had the same predisposition to Take over magic that ran in the Stauss family. This was discovered on a mission to Desierto when Oriana accidenty took over a sand demon. To date only her parents know about the event and her take over ability.

her relationship with her older half brother is an odd one. She loves him dearly but every now and than finds herself feeling jealous of his take over ability. At first she was jealous that their mother allowed him to learn it but wouldnt let her learn it. But after her own Take Over experience she stopped feeling jealous for a while. Until she realized that she couldnt control her Take Over and He could, not only that, he had more than one. While she was discouraged from that kind of magic he was encouraged and even got a nickname from it. The jealousy never became so deep routed that she hated her brother, it was more of an annoyance because she did enjoy the intricacy and versatility of sand magic and wouldnt trade it for the world. Because they had different fathers she spent a good amount of time training with her father while he trained with his.

Oriana absolutely loved her uncle Elfman, and he was the only other one that could draw her out of her solitary moods with relative ease. Even though he hated the thought of her fighting they always spared incase the day ever came that he wouldn't be there to protect his family. No one ever thought that day would actually come….but it did. Not only was he gone, but so was everyone else. It was on that day she decided she would protect her family just as her parents would have. Everyone had a part to play and did everything she could to make sure everyone was taken care of. As she grew older the level of responsibility she took on grew as well. At first she didn't go on missions or anything, she ran errands for people in the community, walked dogs, and other odd jobs to earn money to make sure everyone was taken care of. As she got older and stronger from training she would venture father from home for work until she was comfortable taking actual mage missions.

Other Info:
If anyone chooses to be a child of Elfman or Lissana that character will be the most important person in the world to Oriana.

Last edited:
Reactions: Goddess of the Moon
Name: Oriana Strauss-Alors

Appearance:
e2118df9b423043580018c77f6b4b887.jpg

Parents: Max Alors and Mirajane Struass

Personality:
Oriana is selectively social, if she likes you she will talk to you, if she doesn't she won't. However, she is willing and able to put her personal feelings aside and act when need be. Despite her personal feelings toward certain people in the guild, anyone who wears the mark is family and she will fight for them no matter the risk to herself. She prefers her space and her secrets but anyone who has known her long enough knows that she is like a guardian angel to some….and a demon to others.
She is scrappy, and will fight anyone who bad mouths her family and her guild.

Magic:
Sandstorm magic,
Take over: satan Soul: Sahraa
[spoili] [/spoili]
[spoili][/spoili]
[spoili]

this is the only Take Over she possesses, and she can not easily control it. because of that she keeps its existence as a secret, and will do her best to never use it in sight of others.

Shukaku_by_littlekittyfox.jpg

Like all Take overs the form grants the user certain abilities.

Sand boost: this take over greatly boosts her sand magic abilities to limits she has not yet reached on her own.

Sandbody: allows the user to become sand.

Enhanced Sand Rebellion: The user uses him/herself as the center of the attack, widening the blast radius and damage done.

"Supremacy of Sand": she can control outside bodies of sand as easily as sand she generates.

Enhanced strength:

Enhanced durability:

Greater weakness to water and water based magic

Note: if she uses this form she enters an "enraged" state, the anger is usually focused on the enemy but if the enemy is defeated before she can regain control of herself…she will attack the first thing that moves. It normally takes her about 5 posts, give or take, to regain control. And once she gains control she usually reverts to her normal self and is drained of her magic energy.
[/spoili]

Bio:
Everyone always expected Oriana to be a social butterfly like her parents and in her younger years she was. But as she got older the company of others wasn't so appealing and she often took to her spending her free time away in the woods. Because of the dark association with her mothers magical ability both her parents felt it better for her to learn and use sandstorm magic. While she is a decent sand mage her mother discovered she had the same predisposition to Take over magic that ran in the Stauss family. This was discovered on a mission to Desierto when Oriana accidenty took over a sand demon. To date only her parents know about the event and her take over ability.

Oriana absolutely loved her uncle Elfman, and he was the only one that could draw her out of her solitary moods with relative ease. Even though he hated the thought of her fighting they always spared incase the day ever came that he wouldn't be there to protect his family. No one ever thought that day would actually come….but it did. Not only was he gone, but so was everyone else. It was on that day she decided she would protect her family just as her parents would have. Everyone had a part to play and did everything she could to make sure everyone was taken care of. As she grew older the level of responsibility she took on grew as well. At first she didn't go on missions or anything, she ran errands for people in the community, walked dogs, and other odd jobs to earn money. As she got older and stronger she would venture father from home for work until she was comfortable taking actual mage missions.

Other Info:
If anyone chooses to be a child of Elfman or Lissana that character will be the most important person in the world to Oriana.
Well my character is Mira's kid,so he's her brother. Just an FYI

Name:Rae Strauss-Dreyar
Given Title:Fiore's Olympian
Height:6'2
Weight:175ibs
Hair Color:Blonde
Eye Color:Emerald Green
Skin Color:Pale
Race: Human
Appearance:

228309.jpg

Parents:
render___laxus_x_mirajane__fairy_tail__by_skiadrum_94-d7glq2g.png

Personality:Rae is such a fun loving and goofy guy. All the time he thinks of other's before himself and always tries to bring a smile to everyone's faces. He doesn't usually like to flaunt his strength around,only when deemed absolutely necessary and if he can avoid a fight he will. Rae is a huge flirt gaining his mother's good looks and both of his parent's strength he is quite the popular guy around the city. Bottom line Rae is a pretty great guy,However anger and or disrespect him and his personality flip, a wrath on the magnitude of which fiore has never seen.
Biography:Rae was born from the union of two of Fairy tails strongest members Mirajaine Strauss and Laxus Dreyar,he is the oldest of his parent's children. Where his mother spoiled him his father trained him hard,forcing Rae to go through cruel and rigorous training .Mirajaine taught Rae take over magic.Throughout all of his training Rae had one goal in mind;his father told him that if he were to get good enough then he would be allowed to join Fairy Tail. When his training was completed Rae asked to join the guild which the master happily of course accepted and with blurred eyes in his eyes vowed to never let anything happen to this guild or it's members
Magic Style 1: Take Over-Olympian Soul (A lost form of take over magic,that allows the user to transform into the 12 greek olympian gods)

I think Oriana would look up to her brother in a way, with a small bit of envy that he can use take over so well and she can't. She hasn't told him yet but will. It gives her a chance to grow in character. I'd like to think they became close after all the parents disappeared but not that close before because of the amount of time Rae was training. let me know what your thoughts on their relationship would be.

I like your thoughts. I was thinking the three of them would be like the new generation of the Strauss siblings except Rae's the only one related to both of them. Okay so scratch that,I was thinking aside from Elfman Rae could be the one to help bring her out of her shell in true Strauss fashion. Also were the both of them raised by Mira? Or was Mira with Max before Laxus? Or what? Lol

I was going to add Rae to the small list of people to crack her shell. I'm not sure who lived with who, since Rae is older than Ori. I'd imagine both were raised by Mira because I don't think max and Mira would have been a standing relationship...but that's just because I ship Laxus and Mira. I just feel like Laxus would never really speak to Oriana but so long as Rae did, she wouldn't care. if that make sense?

I swapped the pictures. Sorry if he looks a little young. I couldn't find anything better.

Status
Not open for further replies.