Fairy Tail: The Next Generation (Reboot!) OOC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gasoline doesn't necessarily explode when it gets lit. It's just that a lot of fire is generated. And because Fire Dragon Roar is propelled outward and has never just exploded in Natsu's face... well, I'm sure you get the rest.
i guess, heh why not, sure

Reactions: Salt Lord
Name: Garnet Scarlet-Fernandes
Appearance:
2015%2B-%2B1
(Has the same mark of her father in blue under her bangs)

Outfit:
e3c7b94329bc27b69c7446e293bb437b.jpg

Parents:
Jerza.jpg

Personality: Garnet is kind and a bit on the protective side when it concerns her friends. She loves pudding and will eat it like it is going out of style and will attack anyone who disrupts her time eating it or knocks it to the ground. She sometimes feels a bit put down when people say she is almost exactly like her mother but brushes it off and tries harder to prove that she is her own person.
Magic:
Re-equip the knight
Heavenly Body Magic (only able to summon a meteor)
Thought Projection

Extra Items: Her mother's sword
Bio: Garnet is the daughter of Erza Scarlet and Jellal Fernandes and grew up with them, happy and together. She seemed to have taken a lot after her mother but does have some of her father's personality hidden away and she is content with that. She has grown up with the other children of Fairy Tail and sees them as her family and is willing to protect them whatever the cost.
Other Info:

Reactions: Stormi
Name: Garnet Scarlet-Fernandes
Appearance:
2015%2B-%2B1
(Has the same mark of her father in blue under her bangs)

Outfit:
e3c7b94329bc27b69c7446e293bb437b.jpg

Parents:
Jerza.jpg

Personality: Garnet is kind and a bit on the protective side when it concerns her friends. She loves pudding and will eat it like it is going out of style and will attack anyone who disrupts her time eating it or knocks it to the ground. She sometimes feels a bit put down when people say she is almost exactly like her mother but brushes it off and tries harder to prove that she is her own person.

Magic:
Re-equip the knight
Heavenly Body Magic (only able to summon a meteor)
Thought Projection

Extra Items: Her mother's sword
Bio: Garnet is the daughter of Erza Scarlet and Jellal Fernandes and grew up with them, happy and together. She seemed to have taken a lot after her mother but does have some of her father's personality hidden away and she is content with that. She has grown up with the other children of Fairy Tail and sees them as her family and is willing to protect them whatever the cost.
Other Info:
I was actually surprised you didn't do vermillion but still nice

I hope this is okay!

Name:
Tyler Esmé Leo

(Born as a Girl)​

a catch-all category for gender identities that are not exclusively masculine or feminine—identities which are thus outside of the gender binary and cisnormativity.
  • Pronouns to use: ze, em, zeir, zeirs, zeirself.
  • Nominative: ze
  • Accusative: em.
  • Pronominal possessive: zeir
  • Predicative possessive: zeirs.
  • Reflexive: zeirself.

Appearance:
Tyler is a tall and slim person, ze stands at a height of 5'4". Zeir heart shaped face is softened with zeir large blue eyes and her straight orange shoulder length, she has a upturned nose and rose budded lips, ze's on the flat chested side and has a small stomach, Tyler's legs look small but they can pack a kick in physical combat if she needs to. Her Fairy Tail sign is on the back of her neck in the color Green.

Outfit:
(Girl)
avi_s_outfits_by_biancastrom-d6q234l.jpg

(Guy)
ecce41264f13469e49c8f742eea7f829.jpg

Parents:

images

Personality:
Tyler is a very head strong person, if ze wants something nothing could get in zier way. Tyler likes to be very independent and bossy because to anyone of authority ze thinks that ze is better than them. Ze has such an attitude of anger that shes kept from her past that ze tends to be snippy and when presented with a problem she might not pick the best choice, People who are close to em or ze wants to be close with ze becomes very protective over and worrisome.

Magic:
Celestial Magic

Although ze is part Celestial Spirit and has a way into the Celestial world, the longer she's in it the shorter lifespan ze will have, ze zeirself is a constellation but ze has no key because ze's a "Secondary" Constellation.

Extra Items:
Tyler has a charm bracelet she was given by em father with a charm of all the Zodiac signs on it with em sign next to his and em godmother Aries.

Bio:
Before Tyler was born em mother and Natsu were together, after a fight that resulted in their breakup for the next several years Lucy and Loke were together, after two years of Loke and Lucy being together somethings had happened and Lucy gave birth to Tyler, when Tyler was born a new constellation was made. Lucy scared to be a mother gave Tyler to Loke to take care of and ran back to Natsu whom welcomed her back with open arms. Loke not knowing how to properly raise Tyler looked to Aries to help him. As Tyler grew up ze grew up with a strong mentality, she was just about eight or nine years old when ze learned the truth about zeir mother, Tyler became very angry and allowed anger to control her life this is when she and her father found out that she had a Manic Bipolar disorder, although Tyler has a hard time controlling her emotions ze is able to do so when ze turned thirteen the Celestial king offered Zeir a place among the stars declining she has to remain mortal.

Other Info:
Constellation: Alpha Phoenicis:
Alpha Phoenicis has been given the name Ankaa sometime after 1800, from the Arabic العنقاء al-ʿanqā' "the phoenix" for the name of the constellation.[8] Medieval Arab astronomers formed the constellation of the dhow (where Phoenix is), so another popular name for the star is Nair al Zaurak[9] from النائر الزوق an-na'ir az-zawraq "the bright (star) of the skiff". The Latin translation is Cymbae, fromlūcida cumbæ.[9]

I hope this is okay!

Name:
Tyler Esmé Leo

(Born as a Girl)​

a catch-all category for gender identities that are not exclusively masculine or feminine—identities which are thus outside of the gender binary and cisnormativity.
  • Pronouns to use: ze, em, zeir, zeirs, zeirself.
  • Nominative: ze
  • Accusative: em.
  • Pronominal possessive: zeir
  • Predicative possessive: zeirs.
  • Reflexive: zeirself.

Appearance:
Tyler is a tall and slim person, ze stands at a height of 5'4". Zeir heart shaped face is softened with zeir large blue eyes and her straight orange shoulder length, she has a upturned nose and rose budded lips, ze's on the flat chested side and has a small stomach, Tyler's legs look small but they can pack a kick in physical combat if she needs to. Her Fairy Tail sign is on the back of her neck in the color Green.

Outfit:
(Girl)
avi_s_outfits_by_biancastrom-d6q234l.jpg

(Guy)
ecce41264f13469e49c8f742eea7f829.jpg

Parents:

images

Personality:
Tyler is a very head strong person, if ze wants something nothing could get in zier way. Tyler likes to be very independent and bossy because to anyone of authority ze thinks that ze is better than them. Ze has such an attitude of anger that shes kept from her past that ze tends to be snippy and when presented with a problem she might not pick the best choice, People who are close to em or ze wants to be close with ze becomes very protective over and worrisome.

Magic:
Celestial Magic

Although ze is part Celestial Spirit and has a way into the Celestial world, the longer she's in it the shorter lifespan ze will have, ze zeirself is a constellation but ze has no key because ze's a "Secondary" Constellation.

Extra Items:
Tyler has a charm bracelet she was given by em father with a charm of all the Zodiac signs on it with em sign next to his and em godmother Aries.

Bio:
Before Tyler was born em mother and Natsu were together, after a fight that resulted in their breakup for the next several years Lucy and Loke were together, after two years of Loke and Lucy being together somethings had happened and Lucy gave birth to Tyler, when Tyler was born a new constellation was made. Lucy scared to be a mother gave Tyler to Loke to take care of and ran back to Natsu whom welcomed her back with open arms. Loke not knowing how to properly raise Tyler looked to Aries to help him. As Tyler grew up ze grew up with a strong mentality, she was just about eight or nine years old when ze learned the truth about zeir mother, Tyler became very angry and allowed anger to control her life this is when she and her father found out that she had a Manic Bipolar disorder, although Tyler has a hard time controlling her emotions ze is able to do so when ze turned thirteen the Celestial king offered Zeir a place among the stars declining she has to remain mortal.

Other Info:
Constellation: Alpha Phoenicis:
Alpha Phoenicis has been given the name Ankaa sometime after 1800, from the Arabic العنقاء al-ʿanqā' "the phoenix" for the name of the constellation.[8] Medieval Arab astronomers formed the constellation of the dhow (where Phoenix is), so another popular name for the star is Nair al Zaurak[9] from النائر الزوق an-na'ir az-zawraq "the bright (star) of the skiff". The Latin translation is Cymbae, fromlūcida cumbæ.[9]
Okay so I have a few problems with this, don't get me wrong it's a nice character and all, but in a sense there would be no way for a human and a celestial spirit to have kids. Plus there is already a natsu and lucy pairing. If you wanna be child of theirs you can.

Okay so I have a few problems with this, don't get me wrong it's a nice character and all, but in a sense there would be no way for a human and a celestial spirit to have kids. Plus there is already a natsu and lucy pairing. If you wanna be child of theirs you can.
I'd rather keep my character between Loke and Lucy, I thought I made them solid enough to be in this kind of RP and please I don't understand why Lucy and Loke can't have a child would you please explain?

I'd rather keep my character between Loke and Lucy, I thought I made them solid enough to be in this kind of RP and please I don't understand why Lucy and Loke can't have a child would you please explain?
Celestial Spirit + human that's all i need, I really don't want some celestial spirit humanoid in this rp as it would break physics, there is already a natsu and lucy pairing.

Celestial spirits don't have DNA,therefore they can't conceive children which is why they're so old. If they die there'd be no more. The only way a new celestial spirit would be born is if a new constellation is discovered

Then is their anyway that I could keep my character but she was adopted?

I believe so,she just can't be part spirit

This will get interesting. Shall I post Jubilee here as well? I've been dying to try her out in this rp.

Reactions: Stormi
WHY DID I NOT GET NOTIFS FOR THESE IWAKU YOU'VE FAILED ME YET AGAIN

I'm interested and putting something together but I have a question. How long ago did the parents disappear?

Status
Not open for further replies.