8. Primarily Prefer Female
  9. Primarily Nonbinary
  10. No Preferences
Genres
Pretty much anything
Fairy Tail
The Next Generation
_____________Original Idea: Shadows______________
Fairy Tail a proud guild, one giant family, who loved each other no matter their background.

Of anyways ya'll should've gotten what it's about if not here

Canon character's kids = your kids

Anyways all the parents disappear when the children were little.

Name:
Appearance:
Outfit: (if not shown in pic)
Parents:
Personality:
Magic:
Extra Items:
Bio:
Other Info:

Anyways that's it if you got any questions ask away.​

1. No op characters
2. be friendly
3. have fun

Last edited by a moderator:
Name:
Argent Fullbuster
Appearance:
tumblr_inline_n7xr2lps0L1rfk8zt (2).jpg

Outfit:
Shirt, flannel hoodie, Skirt, Black knee socks, and Shoes
Parents:
tumblr_mrzo4jrv2R1ryzxb9o1_500.png
Personality:
Shy, Creative, uneasy, animal person,
Magic:
She uses both of her parents magic, without her father's habit
Extra Items:
Her father's Necklace
Bio:
She was always a shy girl who had a hard time making friends, she only had a couple, when she joined her parents guild that number barely went up. Once her parents disappeared she was completely heart broke and shut almost everyone out. Though recently she's been trying her best to open up to others.
Other Info:
at the moment zero siblings (meaning you can add)​

Last edited:
10894959_687770754665486_1322159372_n.jpg

Name
"I-I'm Ben Dragneel."

Outfit

Scarf, t-shirt, wristbands, and sandals.

Parents
Natsu and Lucy Dragneel

Personality
Normally shy, but can sometimes manage to muster up some courage and talk to new people. He has no trouble speaking to friends he's already made.

Magic
Fire Dragon Slayer Magic

Extra Items
A bubble wand. Not just any kind of bubble wand--a magical bubble wand. When he uses certain spells (cough cough Fire Dragon Roar cough cough) into the wand, the power, range, and span of the spell is increased.

Bio
Ben has basically lived a normal life. A few quests with his parents here and there, being too timid to talk to any of his guild members here and there, and wandering the streets at night and re-lighting lamps here and there. Until Natsu and Lucy disappear under mysterious circumstances, of course. After that, he hasn't gone home or gone on a quest once-- with anyone. Now he just lingers in the Guild Hall, accidentally setting things on fire when he tries to blow bubbles.

Other Info
(Open for siblings.)

Last edited by a moderator:
HNI_0076_zps2wdv8tms.jpg

Name
"I-I'm Ben Dragneel."

"I'm seven years old, but I'm old enough to go on the adventures with the others, right?"

Outfit
"M-me? Oh, uh, I only wear flip flops, a shirt an some shorts right now, but I-I'll try to protect myself better when I start questing!"
HNI_0087_zpsd0z3fm3g.jpg

Parents
"My mom an dad? I used to call them mom an dad. They never told me their real names."

Personality
"Mom and dad kept on telling the guild members that I'm shy. But I'm not! I just don't know what to say to them!"

Magic
"I use Bubble. It's name is really little, but the magic is really cool! I can cast bubbles! An the bubbles can make things blow up! That's not all! They can hold an trap stuff! I can't trap magic very good, though... but I can blow it up!"

Extra Items
"I have a bubble wand! It makes my magic even stronger!"

Bio
"I usually went to school, visited Fairy Tail with my mom an dad, then came back home. But they've been gone for a couple of days, an I couldn't find them when they left! I've been living in Fairy Tail after that happened. I hope they come back soon..."

Other Info
(Open for siblings.)

1. ok so the age is gonna be a problem i'd like the age to be from 13 to 19
2. magic is inherited from the parents, they only have their own if their parents didn't know about the magical reserves and never used them.
3. less dialogue more text
4. there really isn't schooling in the world of fairy tail if you noticed
Once you fix it let me know

Reactions: Salt Lord
1. ok so the age is gonna be a problem i'd like the age to be from 13 to 19
This is really the only thing I'm gonna have a problem with. Wendy wasn't in that age span, yet she managed to be important.

This is really the only thing I'm gonna have a problem with. Wendy wasn't in that age span, yet she managed to be important.
she was exactly 13

Wendy was 12 in her debut,so now she should be about 13-14
But... what... fuck! She looked like she was nine! This is what I get for dropping Fairy Tail 90 episodes in (or not paying attention)!

Fine! If she can look 9 and be 12, then Ben can look 7 and be 13! >:T

But... what... fuck! She looked like she was nine! This is what I get for dropping Fairy Tail 90 episodes in (or not paying attention)!

Fine! If she can look 9 and be 12, then Ben can look 7 and be 13! >:T
well in her back story she was like 5 or 6

Then if you compare her body size from then to her debut she's like 3x bigger

edit: if not more

I changed his age. Does Ben have to use both Celestial Spirit and Fire Dragon Slayer magic? Or can I choose just one?

I changed his age. Does Ben have to use both Celestial Spirit and Fire Dragon Slayer magic? Or can I choose just one?
well it depends i guess but from what i saw with the people who were their children in the last one, each only had one, so in my opinion one, also don't worry they dropped out.

Alrighty.

I have one more question. Can the bubble wand be a magical item that doesn't do anything but strengthen one of his spells (Fire Dragon Roar)?

Sasha,your one price rp died right? I had a lot of hope for that one.

Alrighty.

I have one more question. Can the bubble wand be a magical item that doesn't do anything but strengthen one of his spells (Fire Dragon Roar)?
if you can answer this to where i'd say yes sure, How would bubbles increase fire magic?

How would bubbles increase fire magic?
Rather than using soap and water, the liquid in the circle part of the bubble wand would generate gasoline. And we all know what happens when gasoline is lit. >:D

Rather than using soap and water, the liquid in the circle part of the bubble wand would generate gasoline. And we all know what happens when gasoline is lit. >:D
now answer this how would it stop, it from exploding in his face

how would it stop, it from exploding in his face
Gasoline doesn't necessarily explode when it gets lit. It's just that a lot of fire is generated. And because Fire Dragon Roar is propelled outward and has never just exploded in Natsu's face... well, I'm sure you get the rest.

Status
Not open for further replies.