MYTHICAL MEMBER
Invitation Status
Posting Speed
  1. Speed of Light
  2. Multiple posts per day
  3. 1-3 posts per day
  4. One post per day
Online Availability
Most days, sometimes I'll be a little spotty.
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
Genres
Fantasy, Modern, Romance, Anime Fandom, Manga Fandom, Action, Adventure, Thriller, Horror, Super Angsty,
Have a great idea to start a Fairy Tail RP, but it takes place after the original characters have died, and I need six people to play the characters that replace them, their children. THIS IS FIRST COME FIRST SERVE PEOPLE!
Characters are the children of Natsu, Lucy, Gray, Erza, Mirajane, and Mystogan.
Here are the images I have selected. If you can find better ones, by all means use them.
Son of Mystogan-
View attachment 82331
Son of Natsu-
View attachment 82332
Daughter of Mirajane-
View attachment 82333
Daughter of Lucy- Alexia
View attachment 82334
Daughter of Erza-
View attachment 82335

Please make your own names, I have reserved the place for Lucy's daughter. Add extra info about what has been passed down to your characters form their parents. I will add mine shortly.

Last edited by a moderator:
Could I reserve the spot for Mirajane's Daughter?

Yes, and yes!

Finally getting some people in here!

Mind helping me make some banners?
I already got one up and I could use the help!

Reactions: Sandra
My own CS:

(( sorry I got it up late, haven't been on here lately... Shame on me.)

Name: Alexia Heartfilia

Image:
img-thing-jpg.82334

Family Heirloom(s)-
All of Lucy's keys were given to Alexia on her fifth birthday and she has had them ever since.
Her most cherished key is Leo's though, she has always considered him to kinda be her holy guardian of sorts.
Even so, she had also gotten her perky personality and her feminine charm according to her mother.

O-O Thanks! Also, can you tag me when you answer, mention me or when i need to know something. Sorry sometimes, i don't get the notifs! >w<

Also....... Lucy had a child with???... ( PLEASE SAY NATSU LOL. )

Can I reserve the spot for Erza's daughter?

O-O Thanks! Also, can you tag me when you answer, mention me or when i need to know something. Sorry sometimes, i don't get the notifs! >w<

Also....... Lucy had a child with???... ( PLEASE SAY NATSU LOL. )
Same here please! My phone is slow sometimes.

I want jellal's son!!!

So I'd like to reserve mystogan's son. Question Why Mystogan? He doesn't live on earthland anymore plus gray's son would make much more sense just a suggestion you don't have to agree though it is your rp. :)

Edit: Forget what I said I missed that it had grey's just no picture lol
So I pick gray's son
Mystogan is still there in a sense, it's just earthland jellal filling in the role for his princely edolas counterpart.

Y'all know that the name mystogan is an alias and the prince originally tells Wendy that he's Jellal. Right?

Y'all know that the name mystogan is an alias and the prince originally tells Wendy that he's Jellal. Right?
yeah but he was lying and wendy figured it out

I'll just take that old post down anyways I pick gray's son.

I'm excited for this! But I'd also kind of like to have a better idea of the premise. I'll put up my CS hopefully within the week.

Once I get the okay to play erza's daughter, I will post a cs.

Okay. I will post once my computer is working again. Stupid updates...
I know that feel right now I'm just looking for a good picture that would be gray's son

Too bad there was no juvia's child. I'd love to play someone of her kin.

Status
Not open for further replies.