Fairy Tail: The Defective

• Thread starter Queen of the Black Hearts
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Fairy Tail.

When I'm focused on doing a roleplay with a set plot, I can't find interest in anything else but something with all the exact same condition.

Oh wait that's not what you meant. My bad ;p

Grey is confused. :bsmile: But look for rp's that may interest you. There are a lot of rp's on this sight.

Reactions: Salt Lord
Guys please start without me,currently swamped in homework. Y'all know who Mira is so just you know feel free

Alright. I will put you as Mira, just make a cs whenever you are free. And we won't be starting too soon.

There was a person who signed up on the old thread and I provided them with link to this thread. I figured that after they put there character here, I could make the IC and we can get this started.

They obviously aren't putting their CS up any time soon.

Yeah.... I'll keep this open in case others wish to join and see if I can figure out how to make an IC on this effing website. Also, @Citrus, you need to finish your CS ASAP.

I know how to make an IC. On the Forums page, there should be a forum called "In Character Threads". Or something like that.

Okay. Thanks Salt. Pray that people will remember to check this.

Reactions: Salt Lord
Sorry for the late reply. I'm not putting up my character sheet yet, simply because of the fact that my character is the center of the plot.

Can't I at least get a hint. I hate not knowing who people are playing and they say that their character is at the center of the rp. Drives me up the wall.

I was going to give out bits throughout the roleplay in PMs, but if you insist, I'll just give everything to you in PMs right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.