Fairy Tail: The Defective (IC)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haru listened to everything the master had to say intently. He nodded when the master wanted to know If he was ready to work as a team. "I will work on the team,if that is what you ask of me Master." He said formally and stiffly.

Makarov nodded, accepting the answer from Haru. He then excused the two wizard so that they could go pack up for the mission. He went over to Suiren so that he could see if she could also join the mission. Luckily, she was also standing close by to where Gray and Wendy were, so he could talk to them as well. "Suiren, I have a mission for you." He states before turning to Gray and Wendy. "You two as well."

@Citrus
@Sedrian Darkloe

".. Hmm?"

Suiren turned to look at the short guild master, though, he wasn't to be under estimated. She blinked a few times, shattering the rose and looking down at him. Suiren looked like a doll, literally. Barely an ounce of emotion oh her face. However, she was actually a very expressive person, in her own way. "..Yes?" She asked, kneeling a bit to match Master's height.

Vinn, was getting excited hearing about the mission. He looked around at all the other strong wizards surrounding him. he clenched his fist as his kinetic energy magic started to erupt from his fist. he shouted out loud "yeah i'm ready lets go!!!" Vinn jumped up out of his stool and bid goodbye to his fellow guild mates. "later guys if you need me i'll be off on a high ranking S class mission, you know from the King himself." Vinn got up and started strutting his way around the bar waiting for everyone to follow along.

Gildartds
Gildarts smiled and shook his head. The strongest wizard walked towards the young lad and placed his hand on his shoulder. He turned to the others. "You heard the man, lets get moving." He stated turning towards the door and headed out. He was headed towards the train station, He wore a serious look on his face as he thought about the mission ahead. Whatever was going on, Fairy Tail would handle it.

Laxus
Laxus smiled and lightning emanated from his being. "Alright." He hadn't felt like this in a long time. All of Fairy Tail sending their best by special order from the king. Laxus was actually excited to see what was the problem and then smash it into the earth.

Drake smiled as he rolled his shoulders and headed for the door. "Sounds like fun~ Can't wait to get a taste of it." He said with a snicker as his hawk flew to his shoulder and perched there. He walked out of the guild and decided to head to his home real quick so he could get a few things.

Status
Not open for further replies.