Fairy Tail: The Defective (IC)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Once the dust settled and everything was said and done Mira was finally able to think. Unconciosuly walking over to the boy with Sapphire eyes she plucked the coat out of his hands with the intention of washing it.

Mirajane had a brilliant idea and returned her attention back to Master. "Master,I believe you should invite him on this mission." He said looking in the direction of a beautiful white haired male.

(new character coming soon)

Last edited by a moderator:
When his coat was taken from him Drake blinked and in a flash his parrots left the pocket as well as a few dolls. Each doll was carrying a charkram and another was carrying his keys. "Thanks Mira." He said with a small smile as he remained seated at the bar. He now had a few dolls just casually floating around his head as his parrots perched on his lap and his hawk rested on the bar right next to him. He looked up at Makarov and was quiet for a bit. "Oi Gramps what's this quest you guys are talking about?"

Makarov looked around at all that was going on and finally decided on who should go. He turned to address Drake. And told him what was going on. After that, he addressed those that were gathered around. "Alright everyone, those who have gathered here, I will be sending you and a few others out on a mission to figure out who is behind these disappearances and put an end to it." He announces to those around him.

Esmeralda was about to retort to both males when she heard the master and her temper was forgotten in place of figuring out what was going on. 'I guess I got volunteered to go on a mission.' She thought to herself.

Drake looked at Makarov and thought about it. "Well I need to go on a mission anyway so sure why not. Ah! Mira if you can't clean my jacket before the mission I'll take it even if it smells like smoke." He said in a nonchalant voice as he looked at the white haired women.

Vinn smiled from ear to ear he looked at Gildarts. "Thanks Gildarts!!!!" He faced the master and jumped in the air, then calmly stood at attention. "I mean I'm ready for important mission sir."

Vinn looked around at the others it seemed like a big group of strong wizards. Vinn took his seat ready to hear the details.

While the rest of the team chatted about the mission. Mira had already laundered,pressed an folded Drake's coat and handed it back to him . "It's already taken care of ." she replied with a wink. As she took her place back behind the bar and waited for master to give her the details.

Gildarts
Gildarts smiled at the young man's excitment. He remembered what it was like for him as a young Fairy Tail wizard. The time he went on his first S-Class quest was one of the best days of his life. He was truly in for a treat today. "So I'm guessing that I am the one in charge on this mission, Guild Master?" He asked crossing his arms.
Laxus
Laxus looked the young lady beside him up and down for a moment. She had nice features and she was shorter then he was. But what of her magic? He had not remembered her type of magic ability. Regardless to that he figured that she would be useful. Being an Inventor and all. "The wrench for close combat as well as repairing, and building things?" He asked the fiery redhead next ti him.

Reactions: Salt Lord
Esmeralda looked up at Laxus when he addressed her and asked about her wrench. Laxus was a pretty handsome, very tall, well built and powerful man. She also remembered that he was a powerful lightning dragon slayer. "Yes, this wrench is also for close combat fighting as well as helping me to make and fix things." She answered, placing her hand on the wrench.

Drake to his coat back and looked at it surprised before a smile went on his face and you could see sparkles over his eyes and around his head. "My jacket has never felt or smelt this amazing! It getting caught in smoke is the best thing that has ever happened to it! Thanks Mira." He said with a grin as he took the jacket and placed it on letting a small sigh as he loved the feeling of the freshly washed jacket. He went into a slight daze at how it felt before shaking his head and looking around. "I....I think I went into a small daze...woops." He said with a small laugh as he scratched the back of his neck.
@Angel Evans

Suiren looked to the side for a moment, staring outside for a bit. She was usually an airhead, and oblivious of most things so she probably didn't get at least half of what was going on. They were picking mages for something, right? Well, she had her memory make magic, and hopefully that could help in some way. Everyone was sitting at the bar, so she gently walked over and sat up on a stool. Waving her hand in the air, she made something that she remembered that a mage made in the past. "Memory Make.. Ice Rose." She mumbled, holding the chilled rose in her hand. She wouldn't have been surprised if Gray was wary of her due to her magic, but it didn't bother her.

Mira happily watched as adrak quite literally ruined the fabric against his face. All she did was clean it,it wasn't a big deal but it made Drake really happy which in turn made her happy. "You're very welcome a Drake anytime it gets dirty again justcome to me." She said helpfully.

@Peaceswore

Vinn looked around, it was classic Fairy tail wizards all crazy and hyper. While he watched his guildmates go crazy he looked at the guild master. "Um, Master, if you don't mind, do you think we can have more details on the mission at hand?" Vinn didn't care if the others thought he was getting ahead of himself, he had something to prove. He had to prove that he made the right decision all those years ago.

MMakarov nodded and began to relay the details of the mission to everyone gathered, disrupting any other conversations that were happening. "The king believes that these abductions have something to do with that comet that crashed a few days ago." Makarov explained. "You are all to travel to the crash sight as well as investigate all the places that have been attacked." The instructions were simple but look between the lines and you will find what he wants done. Find out who is behind the attacks and stop them.

Drake smirked as he leaned back in his seat. "Sounds like fun... And from the King himself. Now I'm really interested." He said calmly. As he made a mental note of what he would need for this trip. Seeing how many people were going he wasn't that worried about the threat. If anything he was worried that he may not get in on the action, with Laxus, Gildarts, and Mira he might as well bring popcorn and choose which person to cheer for. None the less he was still excited, it did sound like a good mystery in the end.

Vinn was hanging on every word. "Wow straight from the king himself." As he continued to listen he felt the weight of the mission hit. "OK so there's a meteor that might be connected to everyone disapearing. That's kind of weird, but still if the king said so then as Wizards of the invincible Fairy Tail we gotta take this challenge head on." Vinn's eyes started to glow bright purple as his energy levels were raising. "I'm getting pumped up"

To say the Wendy Marvell was a bit surprised at seeing a crowd around the master when she returned from her mission. It was very simple, so she was allowed to take it herself and it came out as a success, she even got the reward for doing the job correctly and with minimal damage. Wondering what was going on, she walked up to Gray and looked up at one of her guild mates. "What do you think is going on over with the master, Gray?" She asked, her big brown eyes shining in curiosity.

After Makarov finished explaining to the group gathered, he excused himself to pick a few more participants and to talk to Mira about the wizard she had mentioned before. He scanned the guild for a few more participants and caught sight of Suiren, Gray, and Wendy. Suiren would definitely be of some help to the group with her Memory Make magic. Gray, he knew for a fact, was strong and would be a great asset as well. Wendy, though very young compared to the rest of the group, was very good at healing magic and could make sure that those he was sending out were going to come back with as few life threatening wounds as possible. Turning to the Demon Take Over wizard, Makarov decided to get right to the point. "Who was this wizard you mentioned again, Mira?" He asked the white haired woman.

@Sedrian Darkloe
@Angel Evans

Mira smiled when Master asked her about the wizard before. "Well,he's taken over Natsu's place as fairy tails problem child. Do you remember the kid you took in from grimoire heart? His names Haru and not only is he a powerful God Slayer,but he's also the crowned Prince of this country. He ran away a few years ago and that's how he ended up with the dark guild." Mira explained as her expression darkened. "Master,he's extremely powerful although he's not friendly to people except for you and Natsu.i think that not only will he be a huge asset but also it'll give him a chance to learn to socialize." She told the short old man.

Makarov listened to Mirajane's suggestion and nodded. He remembered Haru, a promising lad, if not a bit of a trouble maker. He was a bit of an anti-social child, but most are when they first join, as he remembered how Mirajane first started out. "Can you get him for me please. I want to know if he is mentally ready to join the mission with everyone else." The old man requested.

Mirajaine nodded and looked over at the silver haired boy. "Haru,could you come, over here please?" It was more of a statement than a question,just goes to show that no matter what Mira-Nee was bossy.

Haru looked up at the sound of his name leaving Mirajanes lips. He sneered slightly as he lfoted his tall build and stalked over to the wizard Saint. He looked from Mira to Master with his striking blue eyes,patiently waiting to hear what they had to say.

Makarov looked Haru over for a few seconds before explaining what it was that he wished to speak to the young man about. After explaining everything, the old master looked straight into Haru's eyes. "I am thinking about sending you on this mission as well." He states. "I just need to know if you are ready to work on a team."

Status
Not open for further replies.