Fairy Tail: The Crystal Owl [OOC and Signups]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was thinking of making another character, possibly a dragon slayer or something. Would that be alright ?

@RaineSensei Yes it's alright, at the moment char limit is 2 for everyone

@Rauzi thank you very much for telling me ~

I had originally planned to create Syrenei's brother as another character, but I wondered if that'd be alright as well.

I'm going to wait for all the post in the forest before I post again. That way I can condense Devo and Meer in the same post, makes it easier for me.

I was actually going to go with Ice make too but we already got two make magics. One being Ice and the other Crystal.

And since no one had Heavenly Body Magic, I figured I'd go with that, along with the other magic my char has. So @CynderTheDragoness I can see why you chose something else than Ice-make :)

Lol....I had to make my homage to Grey.

I like Natsu myself....

I like Natsu myself....

Yeah, but stripping yourself in front of everyone......now that's.....and never realizing it. I got Devo a tragic backstory of why he does it too.

A one form of magic i was thinking about making before settling on crash/disassembly was to evolve Mistogan's staves into full blown magic itself instead of just 3 spells like Mistogan :P

A one form of magic i was thinking about making before settling on crash/disassembly was to evolve Mistogan's staves into full blown magic itself instead of just 3 spells like Mistogan :P

Well I have some other ideas for magic. Since......errr.....you're talking to the man who makes a lot of Fairy Tail fan fiction......and that's never to be addressed again

I have been working on this dragonslayer for 2 days. He is almost done though.

Well I have some other ideas for magic. Since......errr.....you're talking to the man who makes a lot of Fairy Tail fan fiction......and that's never to be addressed again
I'm addressing this for the rest of my life.
Everytime I need something to fall back on, it's going to be this.

You think my magic is bottom tier...lets see that fanfiction and compare notes real quick.

I'm addressing this for the rest of my life.
Everytime I need something to fall back on, it's going to be this.

roflcopter

and how are you going to do that?

So I have a character in development who works off of Phoenix magic (Like being a phoenix and stuff) then I remembered there was some movie about that. And if I recall it wasn't very good. So I'd like to address that my character will NOT be based off that in any way.

You know I wonder who Devo's manager is and what they are thinking right about now......

ooo another NPC. An Ally Devo's manage. lol

Petra Calidante
The "Hot-Headed Phoenix"

"Just shut up and let me help you!"
Sex: Female | Age: 19 | Sexuality: Straight | Tattoo: Over Right Breast

Personality
~ Angry ~
~ Blunt ~
~ Crude ~
~ Quick Tempered ~
~ Arrogant ~
~Conceited~
~ "Tsundere" ~

History

Get up... Please!... Please...

Every bone in her body ached. She didn't remember much. All she remembered was a voice calling to her, and her name. Petra. Petra was her name. A wizard from... from... Everything was hazy. She took a moment to look around. She lay in a desolate forest. Well the charred bones of one. What happened. She picked herself up off the ground, and placed her hand against her arm. It hurt, but as soon as she placed her hand on it, it was engulfed in flames. She was taken aback for a moment by the sight, afraid she'd only injure herself more... But that didn't happen. Instead, it seemed to... Heal it. She was a wizard she knew... But her magic she couldn't remember.

She started walking from the forest. While her arm felt better, it seemed there was only so much she could do. As she staggered out of the forest, she eventually found her way to the a nearby village. They didn't know much about the fire. Only that one person was found. And truth be told, they had perished within the fire. He body was already buried. Whatever happened, she was not too certain. She left the village after recuperating to find some answers. She eventually discovered Crystal Owl, in its early days, and has joined in hopes of learning more about her powers.

Magic

~ Phoenix Magic ~
Phoenix magic comes from drawing upon the power of a phoenix, similar to how Dragon Slayer Magic works. However, Phoenix Magic is not learned, but passed on. There are very few Phoenix Magic users, but the legend says that they received their powers from a dying phoenix, choosing to give up its powers rather than live for ever. In addition to having fire manipulation, the user can take the form of the phoenix, or just parts of their body. They create wings, talons, beaks of fire. But of course just like any Phoenix, they have regenerative powers, and can heal themselves so long as their flame still burns brightly.
I might add more. The backstory is really bare bones, yeah, but I have a general idea of what happened and what caused what, soooo yeah. Hope this works well enough. If not I will add more to it.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Ali
Status
Not open for further replies.