Fairy Tail - Rise of Phoenix

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cool. You can make a Cast List now and stuff. Look at that :O

Will fix that up and around whenever I get off work.

I'll try and find some time to finish up my CS, been busy.

Are you still accepting new players? I'd like to make a character for this.

I will hopefully be able to get to my character soon, school is a butt

Phoenix.....Deja vu....Lol

WIP
gdUNjEw.jpg
Name:

Elune Amborius
Nickname/Alias:
El, Elektra
Insignia Position/Color:
Chest, right side/Royal Blue that fades out to Aqua

Magic Type:
Lightning Magic - Common
Phasing Magic - Rare

latest

Magical Skills/Abilities:
Phasing

Elune is able to phase through matter temporarily merging with it. This does not harm the caster or matter.

Lightning Body

Lighting Palm
By making contact with her enemy using her palms Elune can send a powerful surge of electricity through them.

Lighting Trigger
By pointing her finger at her target El is able to send a bolt of lightning straight for them, electrocuting them on impact.

Lightning Shield
By creating electricity in the air around her El can use it as a kind of shield against magical attacks (not physical).

Thunderstomp
By stomping her foot she sends an unseen surge of electricity through the ground toward her target.

Strength(s):
Speed/Agility
Good Instincts
Hand-To-Hand Combat
Adept Alchemist
Mental Fortitude
Patience

Weaknesses:
Animals/Children
Physical Strength
Water Magic
Endurance
Excessive Compassion
Making Things go "Boom"

sinon___sword_art_online_s2_by_maryl0-d8amves.png
Personality:

Sweet, Compassionate, Guarded, Loyal, Stubborn, Protective, Brave, Quirky
History:

Extra: (Place anything extra here)

Last edited:
Reactions: Ali
A WIP HAS BEEN GIVEN
d231063d4c766ca27635dc29a9d5b363.jpg

Name:
Dytre Alias

Nickname/Alias:
Dyte

Insignia Position/Color
Dark Teal on the back of his right shoulder, since he likes muscle shirts

Magic Type:
Rare-Sound Compression/Manipulation

Compression
Dyte can take in sound, and compress it tightly together inside his body, which takes a lot time
to perfect as a magic art and is also very fragile. You have to make sure you always watch how much magic
you take in and use because when you use too much energy, your powers can completely shut off, and
or you can pass out, depending on the severity. However, too much can lead to hyperactivity,
and in the worse cases, self implosion. The required energy to make a single blast is
significant enough to

Magical Skills/Abilities: (What does your Magic do, or allow you to do?)
Strength(s):
Weaknesses:
Personality: (Must Complete)
History: (Must Complete)
Extra: (Place anything extra here)​

Last edited:

BSMpAih.png

Name: Mirabelle Sybil

Nickname/Alias:
Ice Queen/Red Monarch
Mira/Belle

Insignia Position/Color: Red - Left bottom side of Navel

Magic Type: Ice-make A.K.A Crystalice-Make is a Molding & Caster-type rare magic.

This is a type of Molding Magic which utilizes the element of ice. The user can create a variety of objects out of ice to be used for offensive, defensive or miscellaneous purposes. Outside of combat, the user can also change their surroundings using ice, such as covering the ground with it. The ice also can be used as wound dressing, staunching bleeding and preventing the swelling of an injury.

The reason for why this magic is considered rare in terms of Ice-make in general is the fact that it can be combined with crystal. The user can use ice and crystal at will to make this a much more devastating or protective Caster-type magic. Although the general core of this magic is Ice-make, and not crystal. There are certain things she can do with just crystal. Same thing goes for when she molds magic with just ice. Both crystal and ice can be very similar.

There are currently two known types of Ice-Make Magic. The first one is called Static Ice-Make. This type of Ice-Make is characterized by the creation of inanimate objects, such as weapons, or by affecting the environment around them. The second type is called Dynamic Ice-Make. This type of Ice-Make focuses on creating animated ice sculptures, usually in the form of animals. Dynamic Ice-Make is said to be quicker to cast than Static Ice-Make.

The fact that she can use crystal in almost the same way as Ice-make makes this a unique trait only to her, but her base Caster-magic is Ice-make. Hence why its called Crystalice-make instead. The crystal she can form, create and mold is in the color of red, while the ice is light blue, like how Ice-make is in general.

Strengths:
Weaknesses:

Personality: WIP
History: WIP
Extra:​

Last edited:
Yeah, I am going to make a male instead, since we have one, so I will save that epic picture for my second character

Yes, I will update the Cast list, and go over the CS's once they are finished.

WIP
View attachment 85297
Name:

Elune Amborius
Nickname/Alias:
El, Elektra
Insignia Position/Color:
Chest, right side/Royal Blue that fades out to Aqua

Magic Type:
Lightning Magic - Common
Phasing Magic - Rare

latest

Phasing

Elune is able to phase through matter temporarily merging with it. This does not harm the caster or matter.

Lightning Body

Lighting Palm
By making contact with her enemy using her palms Elune can send a powerful surge of electricity through them.

Lighting Trigger
By pointing her finger at her target El is able to send a bolt of lightning straight for them, electrocuting them on impact.

Lightning Shield
By creating electricity in the air around her El can use it as a kind of shield against magical attacks (not physical).

Thunderstomp
By stomping her foot she sends an unseen surge of electricity through the ground toward her target.

Strength(s):
Speed/Agility
Good Instincts
Hand-To-Hand Combat
Adept Alchemist
Mental Fortitude
Patience

Weaknesses:
Animals/Children
Physical Strength
Water Magic
Endurance
Excessive Compassion
Making Things go "Boom"

View attachment 85296
Personality:

Sweet, Compassionate, Guarded, Loyal, Stubborn, Protective, Brave, Quirky
History:

Extra: (Place anything extra here)
Hows my wizard so far?

Besides History, looks fine so far.

Waiting on everyone to complete their characters before fixing the Cast List and starting the RP.

• Thank You
Reactions: Pyralithia
I have to find some time, hopefully tonight

I'll see to it that my CS is finished within 24 hours.

Status
Not open for further replies.