FAIRY TAIL: RED DAWN **CHARACTER FILES/STORAGE**

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Ali

POST ALL CHARACTER SHEETS/BIOGRAPHIES HERE.
QUESTIONS REGARDING FT:RD CAN BE REDIRECTED...

HERE.

NO OOC CHATTER.
CHARACTER SHEETS ONLY!

Scorpius.full.859331.jpg

Name:
Izoto Hiro

Race:
Human

Guild:
Hiraeth Seis

Tier:
Pink Tier Wizard (S)

Peridot
Leo

PERSONAL/MENTAL

Guild Mark/Location:
Left Bicep

Appearance:
Izoto stands at 6'4" with a muscular body hidden away underneath his mage-like clothing and cloak. He has sharp amber eyes with light brown hair that is in a singular braid/ponytail down his back. He has some facial hair, being a goatee and generally wears the color orange or a variety of that color. His entire right arm is covered by a sleeve tattoo that travels down half of his back, covering his right shoulder blade. The Tattoo is a brightly colored dragon that snakes along his arm and back. This is the reason why he has his guild mark on his left bicep.

Personality:
Hard Worker | Loyal | Determined | Cocky | Enjoyable
Izoto is confident in his fighting and magical abilities--to the extreme that he has become cocky of his abilities from his raw and destructive nature of power. Even with his cocky attitude, he works hard and strives to become even stronger so he can challenge anyone, even Guild Masters. Power isn't his ultimate goal, but through power can he finally achieve the peace he is looking for deep down inside of himself. He enjoys having a laugh and drinking at the Guild. He is loyal to those that he pledges himself to, taking it very seriously and will never break an oath. He also enjoys to smoke from a pipe like an old sage, or give off the appearance of one.

Strengths:
Magical Knowledge
His Words
Strong-Will
Ranged Fights

Weaknesses:
Medium-Range
Cocky
Doesn't Back Down
Hand-To-Hand

PHYSICAL/MAGICAL

Magic Staves

Spells:
Five Layered Magic: Sacred Song - The user creates five Magic Seals on top of the target using their Magic Staves, which releases a concentrated beam of Magic Power directly below it, attacking the target
latest

Three Layered Magic: Mirror Water - With the assistance of several Magic Staves, the user performs hand signs, creating three Magic circles capable of reflecting Magic back at the enemy.
latest

Skyscraper - The user first plants their five staves into the ground, creating the illusion that the ground is destroyed and the target is being propelled into space. The enemy is then tied up with four belts and a frog-like, draconic Demon tears a hole in space, reaching out to attack the target. This spell is generally used to break the target's mind, but can also serve as a distraction, should the target be strong enough to break the illusion
latest

Sleep - Sleep Magic is a Magic that gives the caster the ability to induce sleep on single or multiple targets. It may be accomplished through the flick of the caster's bare hand or an item.

CUSTOM SPELLS
Three Layered Magic: Arcane Blast - With the assistance of several magic Staves, the user performs hand signs that create three magic seals/circles that fire a large and powerful Arcane blast of raw magical power.

Two Layered Magic: Iron Barrier - With the assistance of Magic Staves, the user casts two magic seals underneath their body or someone else, creating a magical barrier around the target for protection.

Five Layered Magic: Prison - The user creates five magic seals that surround the casters target (Above, Left, Right, Front and Back). Chains of light cross and wrap around the targets body and implant themselves into the ground. Someone with strong will can break free from this ability, or if Izoto stops channeling. (This is a channeling spell, he has to stay focused and can't just up and attack them. His staves are in use.)

Mirror Identity - The user places five staves into the ground, in an arena like fashion around the target and the caster. As long as the Caster and the Target stay inside the field of staves, the Caster will appear as the Target. A copy of them, sound like them, move like them, etc. It is just an elaborate illusion meant for a distraction or to break the opponents mind.

Two Layered Magic: Holy Light - The User casts a healing light over the target that can heal minor wounds, burns and even light pain.

Four Layered Magic: Ice Arena - The user plants staves into the ground, using hand signs the caster will freeze the ground that are inside the staves boundaries. Typically used to slow down multiple enemies or slip up an attacker.

Five Layered Magic: Hell Rain - With the assistance of Staves, the user creates five magic circles in the sky that begin to rain fireballs down onto the targeted area.

Restoration - With the power of a Stave, the user creates a large Magic circle underneath him and his friends/allies/partners. The power of healing magic flashes out from the Magic Circle healing and restoring the energy of the combatants.

Five Layered Magic: Hellfire Vortex - The User creates magic circles above and below the target, the staves being placed around the target to form the circles after proper hand signs. Once the spell is cast, anyone on the inside of the staves perimeters will be engulfed in a large flame vortex/tornado for a short period of time before the spell disperses.

Six Layered Magic: Nullify - The user creates six magical circles with the aid of Staves, any magic ability that hits these magical circles will be nullified and disperse. *

Six Layered Magic: Gaea's Wrath - With the aid of magical staves, they are placed in a large perimeter (This is common with pretty much all Stave Magic). The Caster 'enchants' the ground, making it 'alive' for a short period of time. The ground will move and shape like a liquid, forming fists and arms to attack enemies and allies alike. He cannot choose the targets of the attacks, as anyone inside the field is a fair target for Gaea. *

Five Layered Magic: Dragon's Breath - The Caster creates five magical circles in front of his hands and body, using hand signs flames erupt from the Magic Circles like a Dragon Slayers roar (but isn't Dragon Slayer Magic).

Nightmare - Another illusion cast by the User and proper Hand Signs and staves. The world turns dark and eerie, fog seeps from the ground and there is no sun, but there is somehow light. The person trapped inside this illusion can only see five feet in front of them, barely through the thick fog as they hear the chirps of demons and other creatures in the darkness. Glowing eyes everywhere they look, and they creep in closer. Like Skyscraper, this ability is meant to break the minds of people, but only Strong Willed people can see through this illusion. *

Eight Layered Magic: Meteor - With the aid of powerful staves, hand signs and incantations, the user creates several magic circles in the sky in a line, one bigger than the next as magic builds up in the first and shoots through them all. Once the magic has passed through the final circle, a large rock--meteor, can be seen barreling down from the sky encased in fire and magic. **

Three Layered Magic: Spirit Spear - The Caster forms three magic circles in front of themselves before a large concentration of magic shoots forward, shaped like a spear head.

Six Layered Magic: Nova Blast - The caster uses the staves to create boundaries, magic circles appear--large enough to cover the space between each stave and one in the air above the person. Magic begins to build inside the boundaries before coming to a peak and exploding, causing a large nova like blast to erupt. *

Five Layered Magic: Gravity - The caster uses the assistance of staves to create magical circles that appear in the sky, over the targeted area the caste is able to increase the pressure of gravity down on the target area. Strong enough to start crushing the ground from the immense pressure, and the caster can use it on themselves if attackers are too close.

Flash - A simple spell that a caster or holder can use. The spell causes a bright flash of light to blind anyone that sees it.

Demon's Grasp - The caster with the aid of staves is able to create magic circles that create an enveloping darkness that wraps around the target and begins to smother them. They feel no pain, but they see no light and they start to feel like they can't breathe. *

Eight Layered Magic: Gates of Heaven - The caster has eight magic circles appear behind the caster in the air above him, they are golden like the gates of heaven (or so people believe). These 'gates' release multiple magical bullets, spears and balls of energy that flood down on the casters opposing forces. (Think kinda like Gilgamesh from Fate/ and his weapons abilities, except magical attacks.) **

*These abilities require great power and concentration. The user must be close to their Stave and the Magistone that powers the staff. They can render the caster exhausted and weak after use more than twice, unless they are a powerful Wizard.

**The purpose of Magic Staffs/Staves is so the Caster is in no danger and that the Magistone in the Staff can release excess Magic/Power. Some spells however have the possibility of destroying the staff in the process of casting and even having a chance of exploding in magic and harming the user.

Weapons:
Izoto carries five staves on him at minimum, but he can carry many more if he so chooses. Izoto's home is full of unique and rare Staffs/Staves from all across the land, from his journeys on S-Class Missions and adventuring. They intrigue him and the power that can be used through a stave as his medium is immense. He has even bought some from Auctions for high prices. He could carry six and use Six Layered Magic, but that requires intense concentration and training.

Reactions: B l u E s
the_official_noel_drago_by_noeldragous-d6mikth.png

NAME
Virgil Greyheart

GUILD
Red Dawn

OCCUPATION
Guild Mage

RANK
A-Tier (Green Tier)

BIRTHDAY
February 14th

GEMSTONE
Amethyst

ZODIAC SIGN
Aquarius

-----

DEFINING CHARACTERISTICS
Compulsive | Erratic | Intelligent

GUILD MARK
Silver, Right Shoulder Blade

APPEARANCE
Sky Blue Eyes | Gold Hair | Red Scarf
Virgil stands at the height of 6'0" and weighs in around 162lbs, taut muscle underneath his scarf and clothing. Virgil usually has a long red scarf around his neck and draping down one side of his body. In his left ear he has an earring.

PERSONALITY
Happy | Intelligent | Inquisitive
Virgil is an erratic man who will go off on random tangents or do random things at random times. He always has a smile on his face and can rarely be brought down to a serious level when it comes time for anything. The one true way to get him to stop bouncing off the walls is to stick him in a Library so he can read. He grows annoyed whenever he faces a stronger foe or one on his equal because of how he was raised, or he will just say it was how he was raised. Why take responsibility for his poor attitude when he can blame it on someone else?

STRENGTHS
Words | Smart | Resourceful | Bundle of Energy | Ranged Combat

WEAKNESSES
Headstrong | Will Take on Anyone | People who play by the Rules | Intelligent People

ALLIES
Nero Greyheart - Brother

------

ABILITY
Dark Ericture - It is a form of Letter Magic that allows the caster to write runes, sometimes without a writing tool such as a pen or a quill, for various types of effects. Essentially, the spells used for this Magic work only on what the caster writes with it; in other words, what they write goes as follows, making it a sort of "rule" in using Dark Écriture. The properties of the Magic is centered on the writing of the runes; however, if rewritten correctly, the effects will change. The runes can be written on an object, person, or even in midair for the effects to take place. The runes can be written for different purposes, such as traps, and offensively can be cast upon an opponent to inflict either physical or mental injury. The caster can also conjure an element for usage of this Magic, like poison. Death is also a possible effect. However, simple usage of this Magic that is convenient for the user, such as teleportation or flight, can also be used. Another type of spell is actual transformation, in which the caster is able to transform themselves and be granted a different appearance, even strength.

SPELLS
Dark Écriture: Teleportation - The user seems to be able to teleport by turning themselves into many runes. These runes float in the air freely and go to the place where they unite to form the user's body again.
latest

Dark Écriture: Fear - After writing a series of runes on their target, the user will slowly force the opponent to lose courage, breaking their will to fight and causing them uncontrollable fear of death.
latest

Dark Écriture: Suffering - Writing runes on their target, the user amplifies the already-present pain, inflicting even harsher pain unto the victim
latest

Dark Écriture: Pain - The user writes runes on their opponent, which will inflict immense pain on them without actually dealing any damage to their body. This spell can also be cast from a longer range. By creating runes, the user summons several magical beams that are directed to attack their enemy. Alternatively, this spell can be cast differently by swinging the caster's weapon repeatedly, releasing a volley of beams.
latest

Dark Écriture: Death - The user writes runes on their opponent which inflicts even greater pain on them without actually dealing any damage. Pain great enough that one feels like they are potentially dying.

Dark Écriture: Wings - After writing runes on themselves, the caster gains dark purple magical wings that allow them to fly.
latest

Dark Écriture: Darkness - By writing runes on themselves, the user turns into a dark-colored, demonic creature, with horns coming out of their head and their right eye covered with scales. This spell increases the user's strength and allows them to use Darkness Magic. Freed referred to this as a forbidden spell, and only used it as a last resort.
latest

- Darkness Breath: The user charges dark energy and molds it into the shape of a highly destructive tornado, damaging his intended target.
[spoili]
latest

[/spoili]

- Darkness Flare Bomb: The user creates a sphere-like bomb made from dark energy and charges at the enemy at close range. The bomb creates a huge wave of pressure, that throws the target away.
[spoili]
latest

[/spoili]

Dark Écriture: Absolute Shadow - By writing runes on themselves, the user turns into a dark-colored armored knight. This spell appears to increase the user's power.

- Electric Shockwave - While in Absolut Shadow, In such a state, the user is shown to be capable of producing a large, electric orb from their right hand, which they employ in melee, rushing towards the target and striking them at close range.

Dark Écriture: Reflect - By writing runes in thin air, the user can reflect an incoming projectile.
latest

Dark Écriture: Destruction - The user slashes the target, inflicting great damage unto them.
latest

Dark Écriture: Slay - The user wields their sword and quickly slashes at the target, causing damage to both the target and the ground below them.
latest

Dark Écriture: Venom - The user slashes the enemy with a sword, and writes runes that poison the target.

WEAPONS
Straight Sword - He mainly uses this weapon to write his runes and use his abilities, not so much for the actual sharp blade.

HISTORY
WIP (Probably)

Pixiv.Fantasia%3A.Fallen.Kings.full.1698259.jpg

View attachment 112879

View attachment 112881

Name: Nixie Akiyama
"Call me Nix, anything else is to be considered a death wish."
"Didn't your mother teach you any manners?"
"Obviously I'm a girl you dimwit."
Race: Earthlandian(human)
"Do I look like a demon to you?"
Guild: Hiraeth Seis
"They rised through the pillars quickly enough, if any guild is going to help my fan base it would be them."
"What kind of wizard would I be if I worked at a bakery?"
Tier: c-class
"I'll rise the ranks quick enough."
Birthday: April 15th
"Are you planning on getting me a gift or something?"
Gemstone: Diamond
"The best stone, obviously."
Zodiac Sign: Aries
"Honestly the only thing celestial wizards have that's better than us summoners is the cute little ram."

View attachment 112882

(optional)Defining Characteristics:
Guild Mark/Location?: Right side of her neck, a light purple shade.
"Where else would it be?"
Appearance: Pale skin, around 4'9", purple eyes/hair, slim build.
Fashion: [spoili]View attachment 112956 [/spoili]
Personality: +Loyal +Friendly -Vain -Impulsive
Nix lives for herself first, and would use anyone to get a step ahead. If you can get past that however, she is very friendly and most times wouldn't hesitate trying to make friends with anyone and everyone. If you manage to gain her trust, she is loyal to a point(unless it effects her in some way). Most of her decisions are made on an impulse and are rarely ever though out or planned.
Strengths:
Magic skill
"I am pretty amazing at what I do."
Weaknesses:
Magicless Combat
"HEY! Who said I can't fight without magic?! Just because I'm not that strong doesn't mean I can't hit people!"
Vain
"You're obviously just jealous."
Endurance/Stamina
"Stop judging me so unfairly, my magical skill makes up for everything else!"
(optional)Talents:
(optional)Fears:
(optional)Inabilities:
(optional)Allies:
(optional)Enemies:

View attachment 112883

Ability: Beast Summon
"If you call me a celestial mage I'll have you burned to a crisp."
A magic in many ways similar to celestial key magic, though the creatures summoned by these mages are nothing more than vessels for their mages magic, having no personality or will of their own. An experienced mage can summon their beasts using a simple spoken spell, though the beasts are far less effective this way. A beginner, however must also draw a magic circle.
Spells:
*current summons*
Fire fox ~ A creature with the appearance of a dark fox, it's fur burns like a raging wildfire, and as such coming into contact with it isn't recommended(neither is summoning it around grass, wood, or anything flammable).
"It's cute, its combat ready, and it does anything I tell it, what more could you ask for?"
Shadow hawk ~ A large bird as black as night, it can vanish into the shadows so long as there are shadows around, sunlight(or any light in general) is fatal to the beast.
"Not a beast you want to fight with, but it sure is fun to command."
Light cat ~ A small winged white cat, it can support Nix or her allies with restorative magic, though it isn't enough to turn the tide of a battle and is pretty much useless in actual combat.
"Not as great as the other two, but I suppose support magic has it's uses."
(optional)Specialties:
Weapons:
Nixie has a total of three staffs, for different occasions.
"Of course I do, I wouldn't want my adoring fans to think I carry around a plain staff."
One is shaped like a large key, and is used mostly for large events where she want's to look her best. [spoili]appearance in main image[/spoili]
"My best staff, both battle ready as well as being amazing enough for someone of my caliber."
Her second is ornamental in nature, and not meant for battle, though it's far from flashy. [spoili]View attachment 112885 [/spoili]
"Doesn't everybody have an ornamental weapon? No? Well, it seems I'm the only one with common sense then."
Her third is just a simple wooden staff, which is what she uses when on jobs where there aren't many eyes on her. [spoili]View attachment 112886 [/spoili]
"What? Well I wouldn't want to bring my good staffs to fight a horrid monster, just Imagine how my fans would feel if one of my other staffs were to be broken."
(optional)Charms:
(optional)Armor:

View attachment 112884

(optional)History:​

373376-sepik.jpg

[BCOLOR=transparent]GENERAL[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Name:[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent] Aravae Torrona[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]"Most just call me Ara."[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Age:[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent] 22[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]"I'm an adult, are the details really that important?"[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Gender:[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent] Female[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]"Well, I suppose if it's not obvious enough, I identify as female."[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Race:[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent] Human[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]"One-hundred percent human. Ignore the pointy ears."[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Guild:[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent] Columba[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Occupation:[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent] Guild Wizard[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Tier:[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent] Green (A)[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]"I'm certainly no weakling."[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Birthday: [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]September 5th[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Gemstone: [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]Sapphire[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Zodiac Sign: [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]V[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]irgo[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]"I've never been one to keep track of such things."[/BCOLOR]​

[BCOLOR=transparent]PERSONAL/MENTAL[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Guild Mark/Location?: [/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Right shoulder, maroon[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Appearance: [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]Average height, Athletic build, pale skin, blue eyes, black hair[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Personality:[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Aravae is a serious person and she doesn't take any situation lightly, especially if it's dangerous. On the other hand, she's also rather clumsy which can make it hard for people to take her seriously. She isn't much of a people-person, and most of the time prefers to take jobs by herself if possible.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Strengths:[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Long/Mid-range combat[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Survival[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Weaknesses:[/BCOLOR]
Close-quarter combat
Trusting people

[BCOLOR=transparent]PHYSICAL/MAGICAL[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Ability:[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent] Requip: The Archer[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Spells:[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Requip; Short-bow[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Requip; Long-bow[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Requip; Magic-bow[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Magic-bow; Frost ~ An icey bolt leaves the bow[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Magic-bow; Static ~ An electric type bolt[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Magic-bow; Flare ~ A firey bolt leaves the bow[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Magic-bow; Void ~ A bolt of shadows leaves the bow[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Magic-bow; Torrent ~ A watery bolt leaves the bow[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Magic-bow; Flurry ~ A rather complex spell, that combines frost, flare, torrent, and static for a multi-element bolt[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Magic-arrow; Twin Viper ~ An arrow that split's into two arrows after leaving the bow[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Magic-Arrow; Volley ~ An arrow that splits into a multitude of arrows after reaching a certain height, reigning down upon the enemy[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Magic-arrow; Cobra ~ A long range arrow that will home in on her target[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Magic-Arrow; Ragnarok ~ An arrow that absorbs all of the users magic into a single shot with devastating effects, the only downside is it takes a while to charge and as such is usually used only as a sniper technique[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Magic-Arrow; Scorpion shot ~ An arrow that inflicts poison onto it's target[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Magic-Arrow; Blast ~ An explosive arrow, if the name wasn't obvious[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Magic-Arrow; Sharpened Steel ~ An arrow that can easily penetrate most things, designed for use against a mages 'better than a mortals' defense, seeings as a normal arrow would be nothing more than an irritating thorn to most mages.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Specialties:[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Second Origin; Aravae's second origin is unlocked, though it's not something she brags about, or really makes known unless circumstance requires it.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Archery; Aravae would be a horrid mage if she couldn't utilize her magic now wouldn't she?[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Weapons:[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Shortbow; Can use magic arrows or normal arrows [spoili]In main image[/spoili][/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Longbow; Can use magic arrows or normal arrows [spoili]
851425-archers-artwork-bow-weapon-fantasy-art-white-tiger.jpg
[/spoili]
[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Magic-bow; A special bow, in that it actually doesn't shoot arrows, or even have a string for such things, this bow is capable of manifesting it's own arrows through use of the wielders magic, though this takes a heavy toll on the user's magic, depleting it quicker than a normal bow would, and is unusable if it's user doesn't have access to their second origin [spoili]
9f09fc591a95c25cb43da27c63a2a1eb.jpg
[/spoili]
[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]OTHER[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]History:[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Aravae was born to a family of mercenaries who lived for battle. To them the more creatures they killed the more respect they held within the family. Unfortunately, this meant that since a young age Ara had trained to fight against creatures that were meant to be handled by experienced mages. While this helped the girl get stronger faster, it also kept her from being able to trust people. Later in life she had learned of a guild that was centered around helping others, rather than strength and she decided to join even though her magic wasn't in any way a supportive one.[/BCOLOR]​

1281604.jpg

GENERAL

Name: Frederick Heindall

Race: Human

Guild: Red Dawn
Tier: C-Class

Birthday: May 7th

Gemstone: Gemstone

Zodiac Sign: Taurus

PERSONAL/MENTAL:

Defining Characteristics:
-Stands at 6'1
-Has to wear his jacket mainly to cover up various scars that dot his arms
-His eyes are a deep crimson that get many people talking.
- His jeans do carry a few rips, but they were voluntary so he doesn't mind them as much.
-Has strange symbols that dot the backs of his gloves that seem to form magical runes.

Guild Mark/Location?:
The back of his right hand

Appearance:
Frederick typically loves to keep a casual appearance both for himself and to keep a relaxing air about him for others. His hair is usually allowed to hang free and wild, but whenever he gets really into writing he ties it back into a mockery of a ponytail. His jacket isn't only worn for the simple reason of covering up his scars, but he makes sure to wear one of the only gifts granted to him in his lifetime. His gloves, as many notice, are quite odd because of the runes seemingly stitched into the fabric, but whenever asked he either hides his hands or switches the conversation.

Personality:
A simple and humble musician that seeks to spread his music worldwide...at least thats the intended plan anyway. Many speculate that Frederick's modest nature about his works and life in general to be one thing holding him back from achieving his dreams. Though he may be carefree with his own Frederick holds the musical arts close to his heart, and dreams of one day being able to hold a candle to great musicians across the land. Hailing from a poor background Frederick knows the importance of empathy and kindness, and strives to offer such qualities towards others as he owes his very life to such morals. A slave to his emotions, as many artist tend to turn out, he has no trouble with expressing himself fully which gives him the advantage of knowing no shame for the way he acts.

Ever the understanding fellow Frederick has been a goto man whenever someone needed to get anything off their chest, as he would sit for hours simply listening to their worries before throwing in his own input after he was sure they were finshed. He can be found to be extremely shy whenever he gets praised for helping out, or someone takes interest in his music. A loyal friend that shall stick with you until the ends of the world Frederick stands ever ready with paper, quil, and violin on hand to document the tales of growing legends.

Strengths:
- Kind Hearted
- Strategic
- Good Memory
- Loyal

Weaknesses:
-Merciful
- Too trusting
- Sympathetic
- Self-loathing

Talents:
- Can juggle expertly
-Knows how to play a wide variety of instruments.
-Great at picking pockets and locks
- Has a wide vocal range that he can use for singing and voice impersonations.

Fears:
-That people will hate his music.
- He will fail one of his allies
- Losing anyone close to him
- Pears...its a long story.

Inabilities:
None that he is consciously aware.

Allies:
Red Dawn

Enemies:
Technically Hiraeth Seis, but doesn't hate any of the members personally.

PHYSICAL/MAGICAL:

Ability:
Harmonic Symphonia:
A rather plain magic that draws upon the talents of a musically inclined wizard. Frederick uses this magic to enhance his natural talents of song and violin to preform rousing triumphs towards his allies, but weave terrible discord within enemy ranks. Much of his offense relies upon distracting the opponent, disorienting their senses, or simpy lulling them towards an eternal slumber. His supportive magics invoke temporary magical boost for his allies, an amp to create power unison strikes, and the likes of restoring the morale and vigor of his guildmates with soul stirring scores.

Spells (Shall add more as he plays more of his personal works):
Stirring Spirits
Rosuing Dawn
Golden Glow
Flowing Will
Standard Bearer
The Thousand Year Parade

Specialties:
"I'm great at singing, dancing, and playing various instruments...that's about it. Oh wait! I can juggle real good just wait while I go grab my balls!"

Weapons:
"Do my hands count?"

Charms:
"You mean other than my personality?"

Armor:
"Don't really need it as my goal is typically not get hit at all if possible."

OTHER:
-Has penned at least 30 personal scores currently, but hides many of them.
- Has a strange affinity for animals, and can be regularly seen with at least one in tow.
- Has an impressive memory as he can remember most of anything he's shown.
- Loves to spend much of his time alone as this allows his mind to run away with no responsibility weighing him down.

History:

The ongoing tale of the young lad, Frederick Heindall,begins on the ever busy streets of Cinderidge where he currently made his wages like many other orphans: begging, preforming, or thievery. He was lucky enough to be within the small percentage of the middle option as he had fashioned a crude, but functional violin to play within the streets and earn his living. One day by luck it would seem a man from the local guild happened to stop by and was enthralled by the playing of this young street urchin, and simply had to see what he could do if guided properly. After leaving a heafty tip within his hat the man allowed him 2 options: Take the money and buy a better life, or earn it while also honing his natrual gifts. Anyone else would have seen which would be the easiest and more obvious choice, but sadly or thankfully Frederick was not like most people as he slid the money back, and simply asked when his first lesson was to begin.

It has been a great deal of years since that days as young Frederick grew into a respectable man who now was also counted amoung the ranks of wizards. His mentor, Dailen, taught the young lad all that he knew about his trade, his magical abilities, and the world as a whole and just what to do to survive as long as possible. By his 20th birthday Dailen had decided that he had nothing left to teach, and split ways with his newly raised son prefering to travel their owm roads of life and meet back up later on down the road to swap stories. Finally out and off on his own for the second time in his life Frederick was hesitant to go alone, but soon mustered up the courage to carry on in the hopes of doing his "father" proud for their next meeting.

Deciding to at the very least follow in his footsteps a tiny bit more Frederick sought out a guild to join and hopefully make new friends, stories, and jobs since playing for tips only earns you so much once your older. Not being toexperienced with dealing with random strangers he drew upon the knowledge that Dailen had gifted him with, and choose a guild that feels like home within his heart. Now lucky Mr. Average, as he's grown accustomed to being called, serves as a proud member of one Red Dawn to this day and hopefully more to come.

cooltext191545437112827.png
GENERAL
99335fe0c8b18d3c369ef5ff37d33c4a4db702b6598efba5f11e831305e5741a.gif
Name: Styxx Loop (goes by "Xilia")
Sexuality: Gay
Race: Nym-...Human
Guild: Colomba
Tier: Yellow Tier - Class BB
Birthday: June 18th
(OP)Gemstone: Alexandrite
(OP)Zodiac Sign: Gemini

PERSONAL/MENTAL

(OP)Defining Characteristics: His "feminine" actions. The fact that he calls himself a female at heart. His smile.
Guild Mark/Location?: Upper right chest on the collar bone. Its hot pink that fades into green then blue toward the center.
Appearance:
image.jpg
Personality:
Normal:

Upbeat, outgoing, goofy, confident, flirty, insightful, sweet, strong willed, protective, intelligent.

Angry:
Cold, ruthless, stubborn, intelligent, strong, intimidating.

Strengths:
Teaching
Analysis
Persuasion
Swordplay
Speed/Agility
High pain tolerance

Weaknesses:
Physical Strength
His family
Silence - He starts panicking
Sweets
Self-Sacrificing

Talents:
Cooking/Baking
Fashion
Reading people
Befriending animals
Sewing/Tailoring
First-Aid

Fears:
Bad hair days (jk)
Losing his friends
Silence
Spiders
His family
Losing control

Inabilities:
Being something hes not
Hurting innocents
Overlooking someone in need
Sleep - Insomnia
Overprotective sometimes
Controlling his anger once unleashed

Allies: Colomba, Red Dawn
Enemies: His family

PHYSICAL/MAGICAL
tumblr_inline_npuyrdsAAQ1rz4nys_540.jpg
Ability: Maguilty Sense & Sword Magic
Spells:
Maguilty Sense:

Sensory Link
Maguilty Sodom
Maguilty Tortured Soul

Sword Magic
Summon: Dazzling Twilight
Star Slash
Slicing Wind
Lunar Flash
Bladestorm
Eclipse Blade

Specialties: Swordplay and his Lost Magic.
Weapons: His summoned longsword, Dazzling Twilight. [Spoili]View attachment 112457 [/spoili]

OTHER
tumblr_mmyn9njB8b1r7ribdo1_500.gif
History: RPing

Theme Song: [spoili]
[/spoili]

Last edited:
o1owsf-g2z.jpg

❧REINA YAKUMA❧

GENERAL

ღ 23 ღ
ღ Female ღ

ღ Human ღ

Guild:
Silver Crux

Guild mage
Secretary of Silver Crux
AKA Lunari's slave

Tier:
C

Birthday:
May 2nd

Gemstone:
Emerald

Zodiac Sign:
Taurus

PERSONAL/MENTAL

Her left ear has 8 piercings, and she has got a scar that reaches from her left knee all the way up to her hip. Her whole back is covered by a massive dragon tattoo.

Guild Mark/Location?:
Right shoulder.

Appearance:
Reina's dark brown hair is long and it frames her pale face in a sublime manner. Her amber colored orbits are usually an eye-catcher as they have a shimmering appearance. Her build is very slender, almost on the edge of being bony. The only muscular parts in her body are her legs, even though they aren't too far away from thin either. She often tries to tie her hair up, but it's way too independent for that, so her bun might look messy.

The dress she usually wears:
[spoili]
71159693d698a5f790f4b901fe0d2715.jpg
[/spoili]

Height:
5.5''

Weight:
126 lbs

Motto:
The pen is mightier than the sword.

Personality:
Being an usually happy individual, she is often seen smiling or laughing when she chats with someone. Her loud voice and easygoing attitude might make her sometimes seem like she can't be serious, but she is actually very thoughtful and mature. She just thinks that life is too short to waste it by worrying about things that you can't do anything about, so she has decided to stay optimistic.
She's honest and loud with her opinions even when she shouldn't be. While this could be a positive aspect, some people might find her rude. That's not her intention obviously, but some people can be more sensitive than others.
Reina is open minded and mingles well with different kind of people, or at least she tells herself she does. Her bluntness might sometimes scare the heck out of potential friend candidates, but at least she puts in some effort. She enjoys making new acquaintances just as much as she enjoys spending time outside and sucking in the sunlight. And that means a Lot.
Reina observes people for a time before she puts her trust in someone. She also studies people for a while before coming into a conclusion of any kind about them, as she tries to avoid prejudices. If you get on her bad side, however, and manage to make her dislike you, she won't be showing you too many expressions of kindness. She's not one to pretend to like you, and she makes it clear.

Sun – Even though she doesn't get tanned, only burned.

Swimming – She is like a fish in the water.

Booze - "Great, now they think that I'm some drunkard. Thanks alot."

Exercising

Dislikes:
Ice and snow – Shortly, a hatred of cold. She is a summer being, so ice and snow... not her thing.

People who pretend to be something they aren't, or people who suck up.

Cats – Actually it's the other way around. Cats hate her. For some odd reason, whenever a cat sees her, it attacks her. That's probably the reason why the dislike has became mutual. Who in their sanity would like animals who attack them?

Strengths:
Determination - Once she decides something, her head can't be turned. That applies to many areas in her life.

High alcohol tolerance - Not like she drinks it all the time, but after a long mission, she needs a cold beer. As soon as possible.

Intelligence – Even though she might not always seem like it, she is actually very smart. Thinking about her cooking experiences and homing instinct, she might really not seem like it at all.

Speed and endurance – Explained better in her Specialties.

Sincerity – If she makes a promise to a friend, she will keep it no matter what it takes.

Weaknesses:
She has got z.e.r.o. homing instinct, meaning that she gets lost all the time. She can't even remember the path she took only a minute ago, so it might take her even days wandering in an unfamiliar city just to get to her destination."Heyheyhey, you're hamming it up."

Straightforwardness – Speaking first and thinking later might not always be a good thing.

Strenght – She has got weak arms, and that's why she is at a disadvantage when it comes to close combat and hand to hand combat. She probably has no chance of winning if she cannot use her magic.

Talents:
Lock picking
Flirting
Can hold her breath for 7 minutes

Fears:
Butterflies – Her greatest fear.
Performancing – Even though she is an honest and straightforward person, she hates being in the centre of attention.
Scary places.

Inabilities:
Cooking – The kitchen will explode if she goes there. Once she tried to cook some spaghetti, and she ended up torching them. "Hey! Nobody told me that I'm not supposed to use open fire."
Using formal speech.
Singing – When she sings, you'll want to plug your ears. Otherwise you'll probably end up deaf.

Allies:
All lovers of booze

Silver Crux mages.

Enemies:
None at the moment

PHYSICAL/MAGICAL

Substance Script
(Letter-/ Creation Magic)
- When Reina uses Substance Script, she writes words to air and the words become real substances. For example, if she writes the word "Hammer" in the air, the word transforms into a real hammer. She can also write words on people, animals, ground or pretty much anything, depending on the spell she uses.-

Spells:

[spoili]
Blind:
She writes the words, and when she has finished, the words transform into a blinding light that will dazzle her opponent without a fail. The drawback of this spell is that if they don't close their eyes, it will affect her allies and herself too. She can also use this spell to bring light to dark places by casting a weaker version of it.

Shield:
After the word is written, it becomes an transparent, shield that glows in light blue color. The shield is about 3x3 meters in size and it can protect her from most incoming attacks, both physical and elemental. This of course depends on the strength of the incoming attack. She can also "throw" the shield to protect an ally if she herself isn't the one in need of a shield.

Wind:
The word transforms into a gust of wind, and she can change it's strength depending on the situation. It's a good spell for pushing opponents away from her when they start to get too close.

Fireball:
The word transforms into a big fireball that can be thrown at her opponent.

Fire shower:
A more advanced version of the fireball spell. She creates tens of very small fireballs that she then shoots towards her opponent.

Rain:
As said above, she transforms her word into a rain. It doesn't have harming abilities, but it's great for putting out fire, and put together with her fire shower, she can make a large cloud of steam to distract her opponents.

Bouncing bubble(s):
Her words transform into a large bubble or bubbles, that have an attribute of great bounciness. They can be used for ex. to jumping up to a high cliff that would otherwise be impossible to climb on.

Deathly vines:
Reina draws the words to the ground below with her pen, and they transform into long, thick vines that emerge from the ground to attack the opponent. They can be used for pushing the opponent away, to tie them down, or to make a barrier that will block an incoming attack. They can even be used as whips. She controls the vines with the movements of her fingers.

Ground split:
Another spell that needs to be written to the ground. When the words have been written, an erupting force makes the ground shake and splits it in half. It closely resembles an earthquake except that it doesn't affect such a massive area.

Strength:
This spell doesn't transform into a solid form because it must be written on a person's body. When it's written, the person who it's used on will get a massive boost in strength. It can also give power to someone who would otherwise be too injured to use their strength anymore.
If it's written too many times on the same person in a short time, it can bring great damage upon the body and even be life-threatening: It does not create strength out of nowhere, as it borrows the energy from the person's organism and converts it into brute strength or magical force. After the effect of the spell wears out, the person will be even more exhausted than before.

[/spoili]​

Specialties
Swift movement is her specialty, if it can be counted as one. Her inability to overpower her opponents in strenght can be easily compensated with her amazing speed and agility. She can jump long distances and run at a very high speed. There are few people who can win her in a running race.
This specialty of hers would probably be nothing, if it weren't for her heavy ankle weights that might appear light to normal eye. But that is not the case. She has added tens of pounds little by little to her weights, so she can't even remember how heavy they are anymore. Though, they are heavy enough for her to have difficulties with lifting them with her hands.
After over ten years of training and continuous usage of the weights on her ankles, she has achieved a level of speed that is inhuman. She wears the weights even when she sleeps.
Even with her ankle weights on, she can easily outrun most people in speed and agility, but upon removing them, her speed increases vastly. The ankle weights are so heavy that they make her many times slower, but when they are off, she can move so fast that she can't be seen. Some people call her speed demonic, and that it truly is.
The weakness of her ability is that when she removes her ankle weights, and uses her inhuman speed, it gets heavy on her body. Jumping and using her inhuman speed damages her legs greatly, and sometimes she might even get bone fractures. A slender built body such as hers wasn't designed to take in the impacts that are caused by her high speed and jumps. This is why she rarely takes off her weights: She doesn't want to damage her legs.

Weapons:
It isn't a real weapon, but it's the most important item to Reina in combat; A sharp, vine patterned pen that she keeps safe in her fanny bag. She uses it to write her Substance Script.

[spoili]
knife_09.jpg
[/spoili]

Reina's only actual weapon is the knife shown in the picture above. She stole it when she was younger.

History

[spoili]
Reina was born to a well-known family of mages who relied on physical strength more than anything. Ever since her childhood, her father, who was a strict and harsh man, placed all his faith in growing her into a mighty warrior who would proudly stand on his side him in battles. Her mother having died at her act of giving birth, Reina wanted to do everything she could so that her only parent would be proud of her.

It all started when she turned 6. Her father made her ankle weights that weighted 15 pounds and trained her until she could move with them like normal. She went through heavy training every day, and little by little her legs grew stronger and her speed rose. When she could move with the weights so well that it didn't seem to be a bother, her father made heavier and heavier weights until one day her leg got fractured. She got a permission from her father to let her leg heal for three days before she had to start her training again.

Together with her weight-training, her father made her take on martial arts training, but even after years and years of learning, it was futile. As she grew up, she had to disappoint his father. Other than her legs, she didn't seem to improve in strength. Her body grew to be weak and slim, nothing warrior-like. She noticed that her father was very disappointed in her development, and she tried very hard to become stronger but it didn't help. Her lack of strength couldn't be fixed with any amount and kind of training.

Desiring to get in her father's favor, she trained hard to become a warrior, but with no results. Soon her father forgot all about her, and focused more on training boys who came from other families of his father's guild. Even so, she continued to wear her ankle weights and add more weight to them. She also tried to get stronger and learn hand to hand combat, but she never got better at it. Soon she realized that her father's disappointment and contempt couldn't be brushed away anymore. She was a worthless and weak child.

During her teens, when she was around 12 years old, Reina ran away from home and started to commit crimes such as burglary and stealing. She learned to be an expert lock picker and she stole valuable items from rich people's mansions for many years to earn her living. She didn't care about the laws nor did she care about other people. She thought that if she wasn't good enough for her father, it didn't matter what she did with her life.

For about three years she continued to live a reckless life and committed crimes after crimes. It all came to a halt only after she broke into a big mansion and got her hands on a beautiful knife. She should have left the mansion when she had stolen some food an money, but she saw that knife inside a showcase and couldn't resist the temptation. The possibility of an alarm and guards never even crossed her mind. This careless mistake of hers got her almost killed, and the big scar on her left thigh is always going to remind her of that incident.

A few weeks after the incident, her leg had almost completely healed, and she decided to drop the illegal acts at once. She got herself a low-wage job in a bar as a waitress and she slept in the bar during the days. This kept going on for about two years, until a certain mage came to the bar. It was around Reina's 17th birthday, and she had already forgotten about her past as a part of a mage family. She hadn't even thought about training to become a mage until one selected her to be his apprentice

Taka was a tall, bearded man with a carefree attitude and deep, loud voice. The whole bar was full during the few days he came in because the whole town was eager to listen to his stories about his adventures. A strong mage with many amazing stories to tell. So why did such man choose a young waitress to be his apprentice? The explanation can be hear from a quotation of his words: "I can see it in you. You have the potential to become a great mage, so how about coming with me to learn the way how?"

And so Reina followed the man to his hometown. She learned how to use magic that was suitable for her, the Script magic. She did not need strength to use it, and her speed filled the gaps that would have otherwise have been her weaknesses. But what was more important, she learned what it meant to have a family.

After spending just two years with Taka, his wife and their son, Reina felt that she had only now realized what it meant to love and care about other people. Her personality had quickly changed from cynical and resentful to optimistic and friendly. She had realized the importance of bonds and family and learned to treat other people equally. Her past as a burglar was now a taint that she regretted, but she managed to get over it by doing good for the sake others. It was like the past she had spent doing nothing useful was swiped away at once.

After her 19th birthday, Reina said her thanks and goodbye to Taka and his family and decided to explore the world by herself. It wasn't many weeks after that when she accidentally came to Silver Crux's guild hall, and as it is said about the gorgeous building, very little people walk past that piece of art. Reina's breath was taken away at once, and she made her way inside that guild half unconsciously. That's when her eventful guild life in Silver Crux begun.
[/spoili]

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Love
latest

GENERAL

Name: Renzo Hy'l
Tier: Rank C - White/Regular Mage
Birthday: May 6
Gemstone: Spinel
Zodiac Sign: Taurus

PERSONAL/MENTAL

Guild Mark/Location?: Right temple
Appearance:
latest

Personality:
Pros: Helpful | Cheerful | Loyal | Adventurous | Confident
Cons: Stubborn | Careless | Sarcastic | Unapologetic | Dishonest

Strengths: Quick to act | Refuses to abandon guildmates in combat.
Weaknesses: His fears | Carelessness | Dishonesty
Talents: Good at card tricks
Fears: Fear of heights and water
Inabilities: He can't swim

PHYSICAL/MAGICAL

Ability: Fortune's end - Is form of card magic Renzo uses, it is named after the usage of tarot cards to perform the magic.
Spells:

Sun's Fury: (Cards used: The Death and The Sun) Renzo is able to create a quick flash of fire and intense heat in front of him.

Wrath of the Seven Suns: (Cards used: The Death, The Sun and The Tower) Creates a pillar of fire on the location where the cards are placed/thrown to.

Wind's Edge: (Cards used: The Death, The Hanged Man, The World) Generates a wall of wind that strikes and cuts anyone who touches it.

Valley of Storms: (Cards used: The Death, The Hanged Man, The Wheel of Fortune) Creates a round zone with strong winds swirling inside it. Everyone inside the zone gets cut once every second while they're in the zone, this affects Renzo as well. The zone perishes once Renzo dismisses it by picking up the cards or exiting the zone.

Cage of the Titan: (Cards used: The Fool, The Chariot, Judgement) Raises a walls of stone around the opponent before creating a roof on top of the walls, encasing the opponent inside.

Rockslide: (Cards used: The Death, The Chariot) creates a bunch of rocks, launching them towards the opponent.

Armada of Seven Seas: (Cards used: The Death, The Moon, The World) Creates a tidal wave that washes over the opponent.

Dark Swamp: (Cards used: The Fool, The Moon, The World) Summons a swamp underneath the opponent, slowly making him/her sink into it until they're shoulder deep in the ground.

Card Dimension: Allows the user to encase people into a pocket dimension inside a card for a short period of time. Person inside the card is still able to interact with the world around the card to an extent.

Weapons: Playing cards

OTHER

History: To be built through RP

- IMAGE -

GENERAL

Name: Sashi Wraith
Guild: Colomba
Tier: C-Tier

PERSONAL/MENTAL

Defining Characteristics: Her refusal to indulge in self-pity or coddle other people (mental); the damaged left half of her face (physical).
Guild Mark/Location?: Stamped onto the side of her neck; dark pink in colour.
Appearance: Detailed description included at the Charahub link above.
To summarize-- a trim physique, dollish fashion sense, and dark scarring on the left half of her face. The sclera of her left eye has blackened where magic ruined it. She no longer keeps it covered by her hair, however.
Personality: Composed. Her quiet nature is not indicative of shyness, but rather seems haunted by something. Nice enough, but bluntly honest and a bit of a pessimist. She is not perturbed by much and draws on a combination of logic and empathy to give others advice when they come to her with problems, as they often do. Many find her to be a little odd until they get to know her.

Strengths:
+ Composure
+ Intellect & perception
+ Negotiating
+ Speed & stealth

Weaknesses:
- Control of magic
- Physical prowess
- Light (or other "pure") magic
- Combat in general (does not use weapons)

Talents: Memory retention, unsettling people without saying anything, sneaking up on people
Fears: Loss of self-control, her allies coming to harm, being responsible for this harm, loss of her remaining eye
Inabilities: Social extroversion
Allies: Open
Enemies: Open

PHYSICAL/MAGICAL

Ability: Caster Magic - Darkness Magic - "Shadow Wrath/Wrath Magic"
Spells: Only one, simply known as Wrath.
Her body draws in Ethernano from the surrounding area and, once filling her primary origin to maximum capacity, explodes outwards in destructive waves of dark energy that burn and erode anything they touch. It's an area attack and difficult to avoid, but certain opponents can withstand it. The shadows on her body appear unnaturally dark at all times.

** This is not an ability she can control. Her body absorbs Ethernano faster when under stress, but otherwise it builds up over the course of weeks regardless. As such, she is generally deemed unfit to be a mage-for-hire and just works around the guild (though if I could find her an ally with light/holy/sealing magic, she'd be able to go adventuring).

OTHER

History: All that's known is how Sashi came to join Colomba. A town in south Fiore was having problems with "dark magic disturbances" in a nearby forest. They sent out a job request, and some Colomba wizards responded. Among them was a light magic user. So, when they entered the forest and found the source of the problem, they had no problems subduing her-- a small girl, utterly possessed by her own magic, a black tarlike substance dripping from her orifices and eating away until half her face appeared withered, almost dead-looking. They brought her back to the guild to be nursed to health and monitored for any future problems. Over time, Sashi integrated with the guild, viewing them as her family. However, she cannot recall her life before meeting them. She has no idea why she was in that forest in the first place.​

Name: Liz St. James
Race: human
Guild: COLOMBA
Tier: C
(OP)Birthday: Oct 1
(OP)Gemstone: Rose
(OP)Zodiac Sign: Libra

PERSONAL/MENTAL

(OP)Defining Characteristics: Very caring.
Guild Mark/Location?: Pink on the top of her right hand.
Appearance:
aminael_by_omupied-d4u3mjz.jpg

Personality: Liz is a very shy woman. She tends to keep to herself. She has little confidence in herself and her abilities. She is very patient and kind. She will go out of her way to help somone. She has a very forgiving natural. She can be something of a doormat because she hasn't learned to stand up for herself yet.
Strengths: caring, understanding, forgiving, patient, kind
Weaknesses: generous, confidence, forgiving, inability to stand up for herself, shy
(OP)Talents: dancing, sewing, cooking, music, healing
(OP)Fears: her father
(OP)Inabilities: stand up for herself
(OP)Allies:
(OP)Enemies:

PHYSICAL/MAGICAL

Ability: Healing
Spells: SOLID SCRIPT:
HEAL, SLEEP, WATER, NEEDLES, LIGHT

(OP)Specialties:
(OP)Weapons:
(OP)Charms:
(OP)Armor:

OTHER

(OP)History: Liz's mother died when she was born so she was raised her father. He is a very important healer in the town. Her father was very demanding of Liz. He controlled every part of her life from what she eat to what she wore. She had very little say in her life. It took her years to build up the courage to leave home and start out on her own. Now she is struggling to find her place in the world and who she really is.
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Name: Griffin Green
Race: human
(OP)Birthday: May 31
(OP)Gemstone: Emerald
(OP)Zodiac Sign: Taurus

PERSONAL/MENTAL

(OP)Defining Characteristics: Stubborn
Guild Mark/Location?: Green on his right shoulder
Appearance:
assassin_creed_by_omupied-d477hsi.jpg

Personality:
Griffin comes across very sarcastic. He will use his sarcasm as a way to keep people at bay. He doesn't trust easily. He is very unforgiving if someone lies or breaks his trust. He is loyal to those who earn his trust. He is smarter then he acts. He likes to make people underestimate him. He has no tolerance for bullies. If he sees somone being bullied he will step in.
Strengths: determine, strong, loyal, protective, smart
Weaknesses: Stubborn, unforgiving, impatient, quick tempered, sarcastic
(OP)Talents: carving
(OP)Fears: small places
(OP)Inabilities: patience
(OP)Allies:
(OP)Enemies:

PHYSICAL/MAGICAL

Ability: Storm Magic
Spells: lightning, tornado, blizzard, flood, hail
(OP)Specialties:
(OP)Weapons:
(OP)Charms:
(OP)Armor:

OTHER

(OP)History:

mooonwaifu.png

"Yawning? Sleep is for the Weak. Heh...Very well, lets get this over with.."

Name: Alma Kregan

Age: 18 - Gender: Female - Race: Human - Weight: 130lbs 58kg - Height: 5'7" (170cm)

Guild: Hiraeth Seis - Occupation: Guild Mage

Tier: B - Birthday: September 10th - Gemstone: Carnelian - Zodiac Sign: Virgo

PERSONAL/MENTAL

Guild Mark/Location?: Violet, Left forearm

Appearance:

moonwaifu2.png

"Fufufu..The night is young and full of Terrors? What do you think I am then?"

Personality:
"Huh, so I'm the bad Sister? Yeah, you're right.."

Alma has a fairly antagonistic, if not dispirited attitude. A bit of a Cocky smart ass, dominating and cruel. She is not very honest, crude, and perhaps borderline Psychotic or sycophantic. Largely the result of her Father, Mithos, all but leaving. Before that she was largely a sweet girl. Her inferiority complex in regards to her former partner, and the situation with her sister lead to a breakdown of this aspect. Fairly Fashionable with and eye for style. Sadly outside of her job and street smarts...shes fairly dumb.

Unlike her father however, Alma doesn't have problems dealing with society, or at least the more underhanded elements of it. Knowing how to "talk the talk", as it were. Though not all of that personality is gone, while a..bit..uh..handful, she unlike her father isn't Amoral, and has feelings of guilt and regret, often trying to show some kindness when it suits her. Willing to cook, or barter for better deals with shop keeps, with little to no complaint, or even being asked to do so. Tends to not be selfish or stingy.

Maybe a bit of a dishonest sort, she responds well to praise. Can be arrogant at times, complaining company, but as quickly can feel bad for her actions, or will seek to repair a situation, or at leas have the presence of mind to not make it worse. Unless thats her goal. Given her stress, insomnia and family situation, shes a mean drunk, rather cranky when woken up, and hates mornings. Loves the night and land travel. Getting her on a ship willingly takes a bit of violence, trickery or a sleeping potion. Is known to hug her younger sister at times, or ruffle her hair depending on the situation, to comfort, or annoy the girl, depending.. Unfortunately she has a tendency towards ultra-violent behavior and abuse to those around her, normally without considering it, if not briefly enjoying it.

A rather strange note, is given her Insomnia, she's known to sing while others are sleeping or trying to, for such an ill tempered woman, its said her singing is much softer than her spoken voice.

Pros: Helpful, fashionable, sharing, reliable, cares, street smarts and Singing.

Cons: Rude, arrogant, violent, picking, dumb, taunting and dishonest.

Strengths: Hand to Hand, Speed, Magic capability, Endurance, Physical power and night vision.

Weaknesses: Water, Ice, weapon based combat, fragile pride, Stamina and Insomnia.

Talents: Singing, Fashion, sewing and cooking. "Surprised huh.."

Fears: "...wha..zzZzz...no..not the..bath..I'll sink..Zzzz..throw Lucy in..heh.."

Water, water based travel Ice landscapes. Being abandoned by her sister. Being alone, and always being inferior to Arba.

Inabilities: Given her Blessing, Earth Magic seems to be her only capability. She tends to not fair well in aquatic or solidly frozen enviroments as a result. Cannot Swim.

Allies: Family, "Shut up...I'm here, heh.., sorry I'm late.."

TBD

Enemies: TBD

PHYSICAL/MAGICAL

Ability: Earth Magic, Iron Rock, and Spica Adept.
Spells:
Iron Rock Wall

Rock Avalanche

Iron Rock Fist

Talus

Stalagmite Needles: Multiple long spikes of rock form from the ground, after Alma places her hands upon the ground and calling for the spell. Number of spikes is dependant upon rank, as is the size.

Spica Hole

Diver

Spica Lock

Iron Rock Fragmentation: Causing a local section of rock to lift and compress, it explodes after a point, scattering rock shards. The power of this ability is judged by focus and time in perperation.

~~~Additional if approved Rank~~~

Iron Rock Wall: Continuous Formation

Spica Lock

Great Eruption: In Many ways like Rumbling Mt. Fuji , minus it has a red blast, and is many times smaller and weaker in its current state.

Golem Empact: In many ways like Iron Rock Fist , though less ornate and smaller, given the way in which the arm moves in a more sweeping movement, as if to be an irritated giant slaping a fly, it can be assumed, more lies to this technique, than Alma has uncovered.

Furture spells possible.

Specialties: Blessed of Virgo - Given the glow to her eyes, and her fathers own skill with Heavenly Body Magic, it seems she was born with Favor from this celestial spirit, giving her accease, with training, spells from the spell tree of Spica. Other than this, the eyes as of yet seem to serve no other purpose, minus unnerving people at any rate.

History:
"Heh, funny. If you want to hear bounty stories or stuff go bother someone else."

Born to Allena and Mithos, Alma was the first child to the pair, with a confirmed affinity found early on for earth based magic. Because of the relative close age of Alma and her sister, Lucielle the pair got along rather well. While not a normal family, and with Mithos off doing who knows what, it was fairly happy. The family of four had many good times, and more than a few smiles. Hiraeth Seis wasn't as high up at the time, but its work was largely shifting to being more honest, though Alma knew little of this, and minus occasional visits, rarely seen the old leader.

Things were fairly normal. Until, she met Arba at least. On her 14th birthday and following in her fathers footsteps, Alma joined the Guild. Where she met a girl only two years her senior in terms of membership...but one that was much more skilled. Anything Alma could do Arba could do better, this took its toll, with the girls own personality rubbing off negatively on Alma. Because of her failings, Alma took to minor abuses of her sister, Lucielle. Mostly picking on her, or some minor violence.

At least until her mother died. With this, her father's near abandonment, of the family, Alma took it upon herself to care for her darling sister. Though it was a task she wasn't ready for. As a result of this, at times relations worsened. In the end Alma would sit back and watch things unfold, or she would feel a bit guilty and try to comfort her sister. Things took another bump for Alma, as Arba was ranked higher and higher, by the end of the year, she would be the master of the guild, with no real need for Alma to be around. Alma would in turn, walk her own path, moving slowly up the ranks, all the while still praising her former partner, while internally being highly jealous of her. Alma Developed Insomnia as a result of this stress.

Following in her fathers footsteps yet more, Alma took up some involvement in the less..reputable work of the group. She had attempted to mostly keep her sister out of this line of work, or at least to delay it. But "Lucy" always had her own ideas. Enlisting with the guild at 16, as ignorant of things as their mother had been. For now Alma seems to really not have any purpose, choosing to just wait and see, what will be, will be. Singing Lullibyes from her mother, she half looks forward to what her sister will do.
[/fieldbox]
Voice:

Name: Conan Kregan

"Sometimes reasonable people, must do unreasonable things.."

Age: 36 - Gender: Male - Race: Human - Weigth: 185lbs (84 kg) - Height: 6'2" (188cm)

Guild: Hiraeth Seis - Occupation: Guild Mage

Tier: S - Birthday: April 4th - Gemstone: Blood Stone- Zodiac Sign: Areis

PERSONAL/MENTAL

"Hmph..Fine, Listen well."

Guild Mark/Location?: Crimsom Red. Front of Right hand.

PERSONAL/MENTAL

Appearance:
a963bf75ac0c73835572316e41cdc395.jpg

Personality: Conan, is a typical "seen it all" world weary man. At first glance, and maybe in truth, he is irritable, lacking in social grace, quick to fight or bring down Discipline. Coarse and to the point with his speech, he never much liked the new "Limelight" The Guild has gained. Though ironically this "Cold Mystery Guy" nature he has about himself, often is well received, by the crowds and general public, much to his disappointment.

Unlike most higher ranked Wizards, Mithos doesn't mind working with lower ranks on jobs, or practicing his swordsmanship, or in a few rare cases hand to hand sparring. Something of a impromptu instructor in this regard, his lessons can be spontaneous. Given he doesn't mind being around the lower rankings, he has an insight most senior members of the guild lack. Rather than staying locked up in a lab or room he prefers to be out and about, and hates wasting time. Small talk is of little value with Mithos, as is pleasantries. Being to the point and direct, this often rubs some more, Noble personalities wrongly.

In the Wake of his wife, Allena's death the already Distant Instructor seems more so. While remembered for being loyal to the old Guild Master, Mithos now for the most part, unquestioningly follows Arba. In regards to positive aspects, Mithos was in spite of appearances, a loyal and loving family man in private. Having good relations with his daughter's, until his wife's untimely death. Those Bonds, largely are outside of rare occasions, seldom seen. As if a man possessed, Mithos marches ever onwards, towards unspoken goals and a sense of regret. While he believes what he is doing is correct, part of him feels terrible for his current actions, but, lacking other options, and an ignorance of what to do, he will press on.

Pros: Helpful - Loyal - Wise - Honest - Observant - steadfast

Cons: Rude - Upfront - Opinionated - Fanatical - Stubborn - impatient

Strengths: Hand to Hand Combat, Arcane Ability, Will, Swordsmanship, Endurance, Physical power, Stamina, knowledgeable and experienced.
Weaknesses: Jaded, tunnel vision, Poor social standing, betrayal, standard ranged combat, battles of attrition, amoral, distant towards most.

Talents: Surprisingly is a good cook and if unorthodox, tutor.

Fears: Losing those he cares for, fighting those he cares for, losing focus (even though this may cost him the bigger picture.) losing purpose.

Inabilities: To let go of that which he loves. Specialization of Magic outside of Heavenly Body Magic, is limited to basics. While a skilled Swordsman, has yet to develop affinity with this magic, and may not be able to.

Allies:

Arba Grehel "..I will do as you command.."

Family "..Hmph.."

TBD

Enemies:

Arba Grehel "...but I don't have to trust you..."

TBD

PHYSICAL/MAGICAL

"Stars fall...but do people rise..I wonder.."

Ability: Heavenly Body Magic

Spells:
Meteor

Grand Chariot

Altairis

Sema

Great Seperant: A variant of Grand Chariot, following the path of the serpent

Andromeda Chains: Using the Gravity and Magnetic effect of stars, this branch of Heavenly Body Magic, allows for a seemingly telekentic ability to move, or subtly direct small objects, such as projectils, away from Conan. Given it requires some awareness and concentration the effectiveness various upon the situation.

Aquarius Rain: A Random area of effect spell, dozens of small Magic Meteors. Conan places his left hand, alongside the right, pulling the two back and along his right side, as if prepairing a punch, focusing energy between his palms. Suddenly, a small diagram of the Aquarius Constellation, shall appear above Conan, Extending both hands foreward, the collection of energy spreads out into dozens of Magic Meteor's in a random direction blast.

Cleaving Claw: A laser like Beam, forms with a Focused chop, or swing of Conan Left or right hand, while the off hand is positioned alongside his chest, with fingers split into pairs and thumb tucked in. A Wide angle directed Energy Blade attack, it travels in a Arc covering more distance and getting weaker the further it travels, Effective Range is 30 yards. The Attack May come in Vertically or horizontally. Blade must be gripped by both hands, and the Constllation of Cancer will flash before Mithos, with two "stars" vanishing with each use.

Fallen Crown: Simular to Grand Chariot, its path of impact follows the 7 stars of the Corona. All fingers of the top hand are pointed out.

Northern Cross: Following the path of Crux, this attack has a twist, while the vertical line will strike the ground in a traveling barrage (IE one after the other), the Horizontal "Wings" do not. Rather, the set of five impacts come in from the horizon and have a limited ability to manuver in flight to "criss-cross" a region. If the attack has one means of predictability, it would be in the fact it must always impact from the north. Only Top hand's index finger, and the lower hands pinky are out.

Solar Flame: Simulair to Meteor, minus that it posts physical power in place of speed. If Meteor assaults with Quick and moderately powerful attacks, Solar Flame does the reverse. Slow yet exceptionally powerful physical attacks. It also somewhat increases personal gravity, making Conan more dense and able to take damage, while slowing his movement a great deal.

Eridanus: Raising both arms above his head, all fingers spread out, the constllation of Eridanus, the Great River, shall shine before Mithos. Following the path of orign for two dozen seals, a huge barrage will be unleashed, across a wide area. This Spell takes a great deal of time to prepair, even more than Sema. The Sky Darkens considerablly as clouds Churn around the local area, as if to annouce the Great River's "Flood".

Broken Wheel: A shorter Variant of the Grand Chariot, only the "Wheel" and its four seals appear. While less magic seals are avliable, the attack is spell is quicker to form

Pluto's Realm: Impacting both hands on the ground, a large pale blue circle will appear under a foe. After a short period of time, it explodes, dealing moderate amounts of Ice and Heavenly Magical Damage.

Chameleon: Taking both hands and forming two closed fists over one another, the Constalation of the Chameleon will Flash briefly, Cloaking him in invisibilty. While a hazy outline may be detected, it is not common. No offensive actions may be carried out during this time, working on principles of 7, the number of stars in the constellation, Chameleon is mostly useful for observation or escape. The Rules of 7 is, Seven Yards or Seven Minutes. Each Yard costs a minute. (may up the yardage depending on feedback.)

Weapons: Hokuto-No-Kami Tachi: A rather standard Katana Used to deal with minor foes or sparring pratice. Mithos oddly knows little in the way os Sword Magic, the blade is only noteable given its made of the Iron Ore from a real Meteor, containing traces of Steel, Graphite and Titanium the blade is exceptionally strong, but not too special.

Armor: Heavenly Body Gi. A special Garment made to allow for better use of Heavenly Body Magic.

OTHER

History:

"My Past huh? Get back to practice, your form is still garbage. If you have time for Chatter you have water for sweat.."

Outside of his family life, Mithos was a rather skilled Magician specializing in Heavenly Body Magic. Highly offensive oriented, and having terrible people skills giving his upbringing, he youth, and his parents unable to cope, found himself on his own, at a rather young age. In a world he didn't quite understand, Mithos could not hold down a typical job, and most Guilds, simply, had little to no use for him. This lead to the young Mage, 14 at the time, taking up studies on his own to train.

Given the need for work, that all living humans have, Mithos took up less than reputable work, most of the time dangerous, not too mention under paid.

Until one faithful day at the Age of 15, while guarding a local Gang Boss who happened to piss off the wrong people, Hiraeth Seis came to collect the Devi's Due. Largely not a match for the team sent, the Youth was one hell of an Annoyance, and safely got his boss outside of Town; Where he was dealt with. When the boy was questioned why his protection ended there, why he didn't lift a hand to help his employer.

"The Contract was to see him safely out of Town."; Was the simple Reply.

Pleased with this Hiraeth Seis offered him the one thing he needed, a Guild to belong, a purpose to serve, and most importantly, Gold.

Being partly well experienced if lacking in official instructions he made a partnership, that some termed, "The Devil and the Angel". His Partner Allena Grigor was one year his senior, and honestly somewhat out of place in the group. Either out of Ignorance, or stupidity, Allena often ignored the Seedier parts of the group and was not openly privy to the originations less reputable work. Allena was principally a white Magic Healer, and in most ways the total opposite of Mithos. Though the pair also shared much in common, at least with philosophy. Becoming the first source Mithos had to, willingly smile about.

Given his willingness to take on less reputable work, or any work in general, with seemingly no interest in Guild Politics it was no long before Mithos, would catch the eye of Former Guild Master, Darbar Trouw. Moving up the ranks slowly but surely, two years later he would have the resources to propose to Allena, perhaps the musings of two young adults, 17 and 18, but none the less a year later the Union would produce a screaming baby girl, Alma. And Two after that, Lucielle. Allena would temporarily retire from the guild as a result of this, in order to raise both Children, while Mithos would continue to work. Alma took much after her Father and Lucielle, her mother. While this made obvious favorites, the pair didn't suffer from neglect.

Happy with this situation, in spite of his, as always, grim appearance and attitude, Mithos would soldier on. As the years went on, he formed something of a respect for Darbar Trouw, and his attempts to lead the guild away, from a..certain, aspect of the past. Nearly 13 years later a number of shake-ups would arrive for Mithos. The first would be the Death of his wife, Re-instated nearly five years ago, the situation was rather murky. Simply put, her dead body was found at the front entrance, her life force snuffed out. Suspecting the council, given disagreements, they, she and Darbar were having on the future course, he never trusted the snobs, as he were to put it. Though the relationship between him and they never was stellar, now it was borderline hostile. Only his two daughters seemed able to calm his rage that day.

This in turn reinforced his desire to work with the lower Ranks of the guild, taking to missions solo or with the new groups, further widening the gap. Upon looking at Allena's personal effects, it seemed she wanted to retire, have more children and leave this all behind, and had planned to ask for Mithos to quit as well. Her notes contained more details, and concerns for the future, than even he realized she had. Becoming more distant from his children, he kept out on missions for the following year, even when fortunes would change. Being unable to face his daughters out of a sense of unease, the situation there slipped, from loving father, to almost total stranger, minus occasional talks, or money exchanges at least. This would affect both daughters in some manner, much to shame of Mithos.

Next, would be the sudden rise of Arba Grehel, a new mage who rose up the ranks quickly. While he didn't like the girl at all, even Mithos admitted readily she was a powerful Mage and Prodigy, among the first to acknowledge her as such. Initially Mithos in his wrathful sorrow did not accept her as the leader. Eventually, while having no seat, he would stand behind her at council meetings. To the disapproval of some.

While his official role was as adviser it seems he had some role or hidden hand in the latest events concerning the changes in the Guild. While not an enthusiast, he is a stalwart defender of Arba's in the Chambers, where insulting remarks are known to fly between him and some of the seniority.
Interestingly before his sudden about face, Mithos had the day before Challenged and fought Arba in a duel..which he lost, storming from the room in anger.

Currently he serves as an Adviser to Arba, working tirelessly towards an unknown goal, while still taking up jobs on behalf of The Guild. The only hint of what this may be, is the rare moments he can watch his daughters unaware, with slight smile to his face, saying to himself, "It all will be better soon."

META Possible story Spoiler Below. INFORMATION IS UNKNOW TO ALL BUT ARBA AND MITHOS.

The story to how this came to be is kept secret between the two, not even his daughters, or the senior guild members know of it. With the departure of Darbar, the still fresh death of his wife, and the promotion of Arba Grehel, Mithos was not in the least bit, pleased. Openly disparaging the group, and Arba, he wasn't able to build much traction, minus with the lower rankings, and some of the less reputable job givers. Taking up arms against her in single Combat, the end result was his defeat, and leaving from the room.

During one of his returns during the night, Mithos feeling rather restless wondered the Basement passages, finding a open door he had never seen before, plagued by curiosity, the proud Warrior Follows it. Coming face to face with the most unexpected site. Allena...encased in a green Lacrima Crystal. Shortly thereafter, footsteps and Arba Grehel was standing right beside him. Which was discomforting.

Immediately thinking to smite her down, he was stopped by the most curious of words. His Wife was not completely gone from this world, she could be brought back. That if he followed loyally, and helped Arba with a few simple problems, he could have even more. While the conversation was largely manipulative, persuasive on her end, his own was cutting, and consisted of replies fitting to himself. Though Ultimately when she turned to leave the room, he followed in lockstep. Helping carry out her goals, Mithos is fairly loyal, though his sense of judgment could be terribly wrong, a fact he is aware of.

Over the last three years, he has been, at least when not on missions, a common, if not imposing figure, behind the Lady. Hearkening some to compare him to a Guard Dog. Though Abra has helped Keep Mithos in check and pacified, given some of her more..unnatural abilities. Overall he follows with the sole hope of bringing his wife back, and making up all the wrong he has done to his daughters. He knows of note Alma is the most hurt by all of this. Lucielle, to his surprise has been the more stronger of the pair.

Extra: He has the Nickname Wife Beater by some figures that have known him at the magical games or within the Guild, much to his dismay. This was earned given the stubborn nature of his wife to not go down in serious sparrs, short of KO'ing her, the fact he doesn't go easy on women (or men) in battle, and one unfortunate accident at the magical games, where he accidentally punched a mayors wife in the face, while attempting to hit him. Which unfortunately caused the name to stick. His own appearance does not help matters, and this misconception is one that does somewhat bother him.

Voice:

Last edited:
Chronoa.

Name: Chronoa.

Race: Human.

Guild: Red Dawn.

Tier: C - Tier.

Birthday: November 23rd.

Gemstone: Amethyst.

Zodiac Sign: Cancer.

PERSONAL/MENTAL

Defining Characteristics: Determined to help those in need, is very caring of her friends.

Guild Mark/Location?: Red Dawn, purple in color, located on top of her left hand.
nvr2x3.png

Appearance: Chronoa stand's at five foot, three inches tall, aside from what she's already seen wearing in her image, which includes an enchanted corset that makes her midsection look literally like an hourglass and a purple skirt gown... thing... she has purple 'genie' shoes that are gold trimmed with small points at the ends that have a slight curl.
hour_glass_goddess_speedpaint_by_sakimichan-d9bgm1d.jpg

Personality: Chronoa is very kind and wants nothing more than to help others when they need it, even if she's not the best suited for the task at hand. But that kind and caring attitude can change depending on the situation, Chronoa is known to be timid, shy even, but if her friends are in danger she'll do everything in her power to help them.

Strengths: Her Determination, willingness to help, quick to forgive, confident in her abilities.

Weaknesses: Quick to forgive, seeing the good in people even when they themselves say it's not there.

Talents: she knows how to sing, play piano, and dance, though she's way to shy to and timid to show her talents.

Fears: The dark, being along in the dark, not being 'alone' in the dark, being on stage.

Inabilities: Can't talk to a crowd of people.

Allies: Good Guys!

Enemies: Bad Guys!

PHYSICAL/MAGICAL

Ability: Temporal Magic (Caster Type Lost Magic).

Spells: When Chronoa casts her spells, what appears like a golden transparent spell circle in the form of a clock is formed in front on her hand or hands.
2014-clock-3.jpg

Temporal Acceleration: Increase the user's speed, or a targeted persons speed to overwhelm an opponent and give the impression of super speed, can also increase an attack/spell or objects speed.

Temporal Deceleration - Reduces a target or objects speed, or users speed.

Temporal Freeze - The user freezes an opponent, spell or object in a crystal like clear bubble of frozen time for at least a dozen or so minutes while the user moves freely, they could also freeze time in a general or large area in a large time bubble to give the illusion the user is teleporting (or time traveling, heh-heh) since the user isn't affected by the spells effects. The user can also allow others to be unaffected, doing so, however, requires physical contact. Aside from time based attack spells, other spells and projectiles can't be used within the time bubble as they would freeze the second they loose contact with the user, and if the bubble were to 'pop' the spells or projectiles would lose any momentum they had when they lost contact with their user, however if a spell or projectile was fired into a time bubble, which would cause it to 'pop' faster than it would on it's own, the spell/projectile would keep it's momentum and continue on to strike it's target, giving them little time to evade.

Temporal Shield - The user creates a crystal clear dome like wall of frozen time that stops, or in rare occurrences, deflects anything that comes into contact with it, acting as a barrier. This has it's limits, if a mage were powerful enough, their spells could potentially shatter the barrier.

Temporal Missiles - User creates multiple crystal clear spear like frozen shards of time that can be launched at and hone in on an opponent, when they connect they impact with brute kinetic force before shattering into nothing.

Temporal Blast - User fires a crystal clear orb of frozen time from their hands that can either impact or hit near an opponent before erupting with a concussive shockwave blast as the air ripples from the orb of frozen time shattering.

Temporal Construct - The user can create objects, tools or weapons out of frozen time, with a crystal clear like appearance.

Age Manipulation - Speed up, Slow or stop the effects of time on a person or object, she's subconsciously using this ability 24/7, stopping herself from aging.

Specialties: N/A.

Weapons: Aside from the ones she creates, none.

Charms: Her corset, aside from the obvious enchantment that makes it look like an endless hourglass, its properties help her control her temporal spells.

Armor: Aside from her clothing, None.

OTHER

History: ???.

Theme:

This is still somewhat WIP, I'll add some things to spells mainly, but almost everything is already done and decided.

crimson-avenger.png

Marya Ronnin

Race:
Human
Guild:
Colomba
Wanderer
Tier:
Pink Tier - S
Birthday:
November 27th
Gemstone:
Red Beryl
Zodiac Sign:
Sagittarius

PERSONAL/MENTAL
Elsword%2BCrimson%2BAvenger%2BKakoiiiii%2BSlash%2BAttack%2BRender.png

Her unshakeable will. Her curiosity when it comes to testing other people's powers. Her red hair and eyes. Her unusual attitude by not speaking towards other people.

Guild Mark:
Titanos Mark.
Upper left back, very large.

Appearance:
Standing at 5'2", Marya is a petite girl with 122lbs. Although it doesn't appear so from a quick look and she doesn't possess much weight, her body is actually quite toned, representing the years she spent training ever since a child. Her eyes and hair are of a crimson red hue that is said to have been worn by her mother. Her outfit is a typical Ronin-styled assassin vest, although she usually wears a heavy black coat above it in order to keep her identity a secret, or just to keep from the cold. She looks very much like a child, but treating her as such might be more of an insult to her than anything.

Personality:
Although cold and not very forthcoming, Marya is actually not a bad person. Her actions show a totally opposite side, in fact, as she has come to aid and doesn't even hesitate to help someone in need. In fact, hers is a most complicated personality, being an isolationist but, at the same time, possessing a kindness unlike most would expect from her. Marya is the type of person that would help you, without you asking or even knowing that she did come to your aid.

Although this normally gets her in trouble or causes her to become the target of people's evil intentions, she does not seem to mind or care at all, claiming that the problem became hers once she involved herself with it. A very, very difficult person to befriend, as she coldly attempts to keep people away from her for a reason known only to her. She seems to be specially ticked at the mention or sight of injustice or whenever the weak are being punished by stronger people.

When it comes to how she treats other people, however, she doesn't seem to be very violent. In fact, she seems to avoid any kind of violence unless it is completely unnecessary, which is strange if one considers she does not say a word. Even so, she will not shy away from combat against another mage, even if he or she is far stronger than her. She sees all battles as experience forms and never gives up, as her willpower feeds her strength to keep on going. Among friendly people, she seems to be at least able to speak, even if just when utterly necessary.

Strengths:

- Quick to act -
- Doesn't fear action -
- Willpower -
- No hesitation to put herself in danger -

Weaknesses:

- Innocent -
- Very easy to fool -
- Must always do the right thing -
- Social interaction in general -

Talents:
Master at learning new techniques and abilities as well as developing her own.
Very intelligent, if one takes aside her innocence and lack of common knowledge
Extremely calm and composed, even in the most embarrassing of situations.

Fears:
Surprisingly, bugs and arachnids. She once destroyed her entire room trying to "eliminate" a cockroach.
Judgment. She seems to be very, very afraid of being judged by other people.
Her namesake. As a matter of fact, this is her most feared fact, that people know of her namesake and that she is a bastard child.

Inabilities:
Although she noticeably gets emotional at moments, she seems unable to raise her voice for any reason at all.
Has hardships when it comes to social interaction, as she cannot deduce what to speak with another person.
Judging others' actions. She doesn't wish to tell someone what they are doing is wrong or right.

Allies:
TBD

Enemies:
The Sword Saint Order: They will stop at nothing at killing the bastard daughter who ruined the line of Sword Saints and tainted the reputation of the most respected Sword Saint.
The Ronin Assassins: The group seems intent on capturing her, despite their currently weak position.
PHYSICAL/MAGICAL
elesis___vingadora_escarlate__ataque_2_by_izanlu-d93zw1z.png

Ability:
Sword Saint Magic:
A Caster Lost Magic, based on the art of Sword Saints and their Sword Magic styles created over the years. It focuses on the enhancement of the user's body in short bursts, allowing them to do normally impossible physical actions.

Unlike most magics, Sword Saint Magic is the most flexible and fluid magic seen. It has the characteristic of adapting to each user and being developed in different paths whenever someone learns it's basis. With this in mind, there are multiple types of Sword Saint Magic that revolves around utilizing different weapons and different elements. However, it requires physical power to be usable, or else it will end up hurting and destroying the user's body over time. Because of that, a two-years martial arts training along with minor physical conditioning is advised to users of this magic.

Spells:
Fuuma Style - Flashpoint Stance: Increases all movement speed solely, but immensely. In this stance, quick attacks are preferable over large, strong attacks. The user can wear enemies down through the use of Iron Penetration among other Stance-Unique spells and techniques. Utilizing Lacrima Empowerment of the Red Veil, the user can increase the strength of spells. Iron Penetration is an example of this.

Fuuma Style - Full Moon Flash: A large cone area in front of the user is marked to be used as their slashing ground. Slashes become empowered. Six slashes in sequential order are made from left to right and from right to left, with the sequence being completely up to the user's wish and with each taking 0.5 seconds to fully reach the other side of the cone. This time is increased for the farther areas of the cone. These slashes can be empowered with Iron Penetration by the cost of a Lacrima Empowerment. With Iron Penetration, the blade will ignore any kind of metallic armor and pierce straight through it. Magical armor that contains metal is still penetrated.

Fuuma Style - Half Moon Flash: A powerful double swing in an half-circle area in front of the user. This attack automatically increases the range of the blade, increasing it's damage significantly. After the double swing, a wave of energy follows after, destroying everything in the half-circle area that was not hit by the first double swing. Can be enhanced using a Lacrima, in which case, the area is larger and the double swing is repeated along with the large blast of energy.

Fuuma Style - Blazing Stance: Immediately activates all Lacrimas present in a blade or pulls nearby fire towards the blade, engulfing it in flames and absorbing it as energy for utilization of the spells of this stance. During this stance, the body of the user becomes nearly immune to fire and causes an injection of energy after using any spell, causing the user to become faster, stronger and receive enhanced reflexes for one post after using any spell of this Stance.

Fuuma Style - Fire God's Decree: An extremely powerful attack. The user dashes towards a target and activates a Lacrima, causing the blade to become engulfed in flame and creating a small burst of fire surrouding the user and the target. Soon after, increases it's speed to maximum effects, allowing her/him to move much faster than lightly trained eyes can track. What follows after is a 16 attack combo that revolves around slashing the target from multiple directions, leaving small space for counter attacks. After being finished, another explosion follows after, creating a blast of flames that engulfs the target. Requires a Lacrima. After being used, the Lacrima needs to recharge and becomes unavailable for use for the next 2 posts(not counting the enemy's posts).

Ronnin Style - Fire Tomb: Upgraded version of a Fuuma Style Spell. Requires two Lacrimas. The user dashes towards the target. After reaching the target, the user slashes once. This slash is followed by 12 other simultaneous slashes that follow in sequence. The last 6 are empowered with Fire Element. The last slash causes a massive cone-formed blast of fire energy that sets the entire area on fire and can easily burn through low-tier metal. The 12 other slashes that follow suit to the first one are hidden, although the Magical Energy can still be felt if the person has a keen eye for a magic energy.

Fuuma Style - Protective Counter: A simple counter-attacking formula that revolves around the user defending and, immediately, attacking in return utilizing the speed injections from both Stances. This can be easily done, even during a powerful offensive, but cannot be done constantly and with sustained effectiveness. Should the user be forced to use this sequentially in a row, they will be forced to back out of their offensive and find a better-suited situation to make use of the Stances. With that said, this is a very flexible spell, able to fit in all stances. Cannot be empowered with the Lacrimas, but can charge up Lacrimas by absorbing physical energy and transforming it into magical energy to be stored in the Lacrimas.

Ronnin Style - Shadow Stance: The user becomes one with the shadows. Gaining increased movement speed whenever outside of the combat and nearly superhuman reflexes and strength when in combat. The transition between these two effects of the stance is so swift that the best way to utilize it is to make very fast attacks utilizing all of your strength before falling back to recover energy. Allows the use of any Fog or Shadow element Spell, which are still being developed by Marya.
Ronnin Style - Fog Demon: Marya's body becomes engulfed in Fog, making her movements harder to perceive and allowing her to hide easier in the shadows and other possible hiding spots. Usage of this spell is limited, as people can still see her, but might not be able to understand her movements, as they're hidden in the fog. Moving around leaves trails of fog behind, which can be used for cover. Using a Lacrima will detonate a Fog Dome around the area, limiting enemy eyesight and making Marya move much faster while in the Fog.

Ronnin Style - Shadow Star: A very powerful Lacrima Enhancement. By activating one or two Lacrimas(the strength is increased depending on the number of Lacrimas used), the blade becomes shadowy and rather ominous. Whenever Marya attacks, another attack follows after a couple of seconds later. This can only happen up to two times per attack. Spells also apply this effect. Lasts for 3 posts(enemy posts don't count) and requires 6 posts to recharge(enemy posts don't count).

Ronnin Style - God Slayer Dome: An upgraded version of a prohibited Mattosaka Style Spell. The user dashes towards an enemy. Upon getting closer to the enemy, they create a dome area around the target and reach the maximum speed possible. Hundreds of slashes follow after, damaging everything inside the Dome, even the very user, for the following 10 seconds. It is said that if the user manages to use the God Slayer Dome and come out while still managing to stay on their feet, they have enough Willpower to use and upgrade any of the Mattosaka Prohibited Spells.

Specialties:
Saying that the Sword Saint Magic is a glass-cannon formula would be a large understatement. In fact, most spells leave the user wide open for immediate counter-attacks, should the target be strong enough to survive and fast enough to avoid the attack. Whereas the Fuuma Style attempts to balance it's way through the best it can by utilizing some defensive formulas and some counter-attacking-centered Techniques, the Ronnin Style is much more defensive than it's ancestor. Utilizing shadows and illusions as a form to hide from the enemy allows for much more powerful attacks and less risky offensives.

Weapons:
The Red Veil: The large, red blade that she found among the ruins of the Ronin temple. It contains five Lacrima slots, but only three are utilized at the moment(can be seen in all of her pictures).

OTHER
History:

A long, long time ago, a title was created to name the man whose skill with a blade surpassed all others. A title that, at the time, was grandiose and mighty, but now feels hollow and meaningless. A title that forged many heroic statues and just as many laws to disallow it's use. This title was "The Sword Saint". It was given to a total of five figures over history, each having a very small impact upon the world's story, ones more than others. Although now it holds no meaning, this title was once the one and only name who ruled over the Sword Saint Order, created by the most rich members of the Council in an attempt to control the magic that they wielded. Amidst this "holy" or "sacred" title was once a man who was considered the greatest hero of them all, a man who fought against tyrants and freed the weak. This man was Marya's father, Tatsumaka Fuuma. It was thanks to this name that the title Sword Saint once became an actually highly-regarded title.

This story is far too long and far too old to be told now, however. Even Marya doesn't know all of it. What she does know is that she was born in a temple, from an "unholy" relationship between her father and a woman who once tried to kill him. From this was born our bastard Marya and, although she wasn't raised within the temples of the Sword Saint Order, she still felt the impact from their hatred imprinted on her father's impression and feelings. She understood, ever since youth, the scars they had wrought on him. After her birth, her mother escaped from the wrath of the Order and was never to be seen again.

However, she could not complain of her childhood. Raised by her father, trained by him and his kind expression was one of the best experiences she had. Her early youth was spent learning to write and read, to play with the monks that followed her father and to learn the martial arts necessary to later utilize the Sword Saint Magic that flowed in her veins. And once she was 8 years old, she started her full training, at first lightly and, as she grew up, harder and more intensely. Up until the age of 18, her life was all about learning the Sword Saint Magic and the Fuuma Style that her father wielded. After his subtle death due to the old age, however, the girl was very much shocked.

With her father's death, the girl was impacted by a very strong sense of guilt for having forced her father to live the life he lived, even after everything he told her. As a parting gift, the monks of the temple she lived in through her whole youth gave her the sword wielded by a Ronin Assassin and told her of the story of her mother, a member of the group of traitors of the Sword Saint Order named Ronin, who were once their enforcers and assassins. Following that, they gave her five letters, written by her father, to be given to the Guild Masters of Fiore.

After finishing the honing of her skills, Marya set out to the closest Guild, Colomba, with the intent of delivering the first letter...​

Last edited by a moderator:
GENERAL

Name: Sorena Delia
Guild: Titanos
(OP)Birthday:
(OP)Gemstone:
(OP)Zodiac Sign:

PERSONAL/MENTAL

(OP)Defining Characteristics:
Guild Mark/Location?: left collarbone; orange in color
Appearance:
13e3bce82ec641e9-jpg.112436

Personality: Sorena is sometimes quiet and shy, but she really opens up to her friends. She is also loyal and protective. If a friend is hurt, she will top at nothing to make it right.
Strengths: Fire
Weaknesses: water, ice, motion sickness
(OP)Talents:
(OP)Fears:
(OP)Inabilities:
(OP)Allies:
(OP)Enemies:

PHYSICAL/MAGICAL

Ability: Fire Dragon Slayer
Spells:
Fire Dragon's Roar
Fire Dragon's Claw
Fire Dragon's Iron Fist
Fire Dragon's Wings Attack
(Will learn more as she grows stronger)
(OP)Specialties:
(OP)Weapons:
(OP)Charms:
(OP)Armor:

OTHER

Name: Alura Courier
Guild: Colombo
(OP)Birthday:
(OP)Gemstone:
(OP)Zodiac Sign:

PERSONAL/MENTAL

(OP)Defining Characteristics:
Guild Mark/Location?: Right hand
Appearance:
images-6-jpg.112973

Personality: Alura loves to read and has always loved stargazing, which made her want to become a Celestial Wizard.
Strengths: Research
Weaknesses: Losing her Keys, can summon only one Celestial Spitit at a time.
(OP)Talents:
(OP)Fears:
(OP)Inabilities:
(OP)Allies:
(OP)Enemies:

PHYSICAL/MAGICAL

Ability: Celestial Wizard
Spells: Keys
Silver Keys:
The Dolphin, Delphinus
The Eagle, Aquila
The Dragon, Draco(will aquire later)
The Foal, Equuleus
The Wolf, Lupus(will acuire later)
The Dove, Columba

Golden Zodiac Keys:
(Will obtain later)
The Crab, Cancer
The Water-barer, Aquarius
The Scales, Libra
The Scorpion, Scorpio

(OP)Specialties:
(OP)Weapons:
(OP)Charms:
(OP)Armor:

OTHER

Last edited:
a3af621a-aac5-4d65-8d55-d5e896b0b160.jpg

GENERAL

Name: Sonny Everclear
Tier: C-Regular Wizard
(OP)Birthday: June 19th
(OP)Gemstone: Pearl
(OP)Zodiac Sign: Gemini

PERSONAL/MENTAL

(OP) Defining Characteristics: Clumsy and Enthusiastic
Guild Mark/Location?: A white guild mark rests on the left side of his waist.

Appearance: Standing at an average height, his build is smooth and lean with a healthy slim physique. His kind face and smooth features suit him perfectly and his star covered stocking cap and dark glasses add to his boyish charm. His eyes are sky blue and his hair a light coral. He comes off as quite loveable, like a small rabbit, appealing to both women and men who like that sort of thing.

Personality: Unfortunately Sonny isn't the most capable mage. While he's adept at celestial magic, he's also clumsy, scatterbrained and feeble bodied, yet his magic makes him an asset to any team. He looks up to other mages who seem to have it all together and strives to be more like them. Often at his side is a celestial spirit of the constellation Auriga, named Farful, who is one of Sonny's closest friends. He looks like a miniature blue snowman with feet and a cone shaped nose. Oddly, he always seems to be too hot, except in cool or cold weather. Although Farful doesn't seem to serve any purpose in battle, Sonny appears to do better when he knows his friend is safe.

Strengths: With so many negative attributes, one would think he's completely hopeless, but he does have a few saving graces. Although it may not be considered a talent, he is extremely kind and generous and it's generally easy for him to make friends. Even though he fails miserably at most things, he probably puts in more effort than most people and has an unbreakable will. When he's pushed to his limits, his true potential shines, he just has to learn how to tap into it.

Weaknesses: When it comes to skills outside of combat, the young mage doesn't have many. Sonny is a horrible cook and always finds a way to ruin any dish he tries to make. He's too forgetful to be good at chores and anyone assigning them to him usually become frustrated after a while. He cannot sing, act or dance to save his life and isn't good at getting his point across either, so diplomacy isn't in the cards for him. He's always taking a hand at different things to see if there's something he's good at, however it hasn't provided him with any positive results just yet.

PHYSICAL/MAGICAL

Ability: Sonny uses Celestial Spirit Magic that allows him to summon celestial spirits residing in the celestial spirit world. Once a spirit has been summoned, it can perform several tasks for him and will fight on his side. His celestial spirits have varying degrees of power while some being more suited to certain tasks than others. However celestial beings have their own personalities and traits and will sometimes act on their own, ignoring Sonny's commands. Sonny's ability to summon his spirits is limited to how much magic power he has to sustain them. The more spirits he summons and the more powerful they are, the more magic power he exhausts. Sonny has been very fortunate to come into possession of 3 golden zodiac keys left behind by his grandfather while the one silver key was bought for him by his parents. Three other silver keys were obtained by him on his travels with Jericho.

Spells: Currently he is able to summon all three of his zodiac spirits in one day which is rather impressive. He can also summon one zodiac spirit and one silver key celestial spirit at the same time or two silver key celestial spirits at the same time but hasn't been able to summon two zodiac spirits at once just yet.

The three zodiac keys open:

The gate of the Twins, Gemini – Copy Magic. Gemini can perfectly copy anyone that they have come into contact with. Once transformed, they can also mimic the powers and abilities of the transformee, unless said person is stronger than their owner.

The gate of the Golden Bull, Taurus – Immense strength and enhanced reflexes. Taurus expertly wields a mighty axe capable of engaging others in armed combat and dispatching large groups of enemies.

The gate of the Ram, Aries – Fluffy Wool Magic. Aries uses wool magic to lull her enemies into a comfortable state of relaxation. Her wool magic can be used to protect herself and others as well as deflect and distract her enemies.

The four silver celestial keys open:

The Gate of the Auriga, Farful – Sonny's companion. Farful has no real combat abilities and only serves as Sonny's celestial friend.

The gate of the Royal Scepter, Cepheus – Magic Flux. Cepheus can cast a spell that temporarily boosts the magic power of the target or diminishes it. The effect only lasts for 5 minutes.

The gate of the Painter's Easel, Pictor – Illusion Magic. Pictor takes the form of a painter with his easel. Pictor can use his paint brush to paint illusions. Useful for tricking and evading enemies.

The gate of the Tucan, Tucana – A celestial spirit with two forms. In her first form, Tucana resembles a beautiful harpy like creature with multicolored plumage. In this form she has shown significant skill in melee combat and wind magic, she can also translate any language, written or spoken. In her second form, she resembles a knee-high bird. In this form, she has an ability called "razor beak", granting her the ability to penetrate many man-made or magical constructs, depending on its strength.

(OP)Specialties: As mentioned below, he carries with him an ancient tome that has become something of a family heirloom. When in a pinch, he uses the book as both a defensive and offensive weapon although he isn't very good at defending himself. The book is an ancient tome that forever gives off a warm yet faint pulsing light. The book has several purposes. Mainly he uses the book as a guide to learn how to use his celestial powers to their fullest potential. When in a bind however, he can use the book as both a weapon and as armor. Though unassuming, the book somehow packs quite a wallop if he's able to hit his opponent with it and if he manages to hit you over the head, expect to see stars! He also uses the book as a shield, as it can absorb most low-mid level single target spells and physical attacks. Despite having so many uses for the book, he is no knight and his reaction time is horrible, so his chances of being able to defend himself properly are about 50/50.

OTHER

(OP)History: A native of the capitol, Sonny was born into a family of artisans in the lower ring. Sonny was the only child of the small family of commoners, they knew their lives would become more difficult with another mouth to feed but they treated his birth as a blessing. His parents doted on him at a young age and had high hopes that he too would pick up a talent like they did. His mother Natalia is a skilled seamstress and his father Lionel is a renowned sculptor. Natalia and Lionel were sure their bundle of joy would excel in some type of profitable trade, however when it became apparent he had an unfortunate knack for screwing things up, those dreams were quickly dashed.

Because he was so clumsy and awkward as a child, he didn't have many friends. His parents decided it was best he spent most of his time with them, so that he wouldn't be picked on as much or treated unfairly. It was also their hope that he would pick up a skill to help add to the family business. When he was about 8 years old, he witnessed another boy his age stealing food and wanted to warn him about doing something wrong. His parents always told him that even though they were poor, he shouldn't steal or he would cause problems for other people. Jericho was too quick for him though and easily left Sonny behind. Undeterred, Sonny gathered some food from home and waited for the boy the next day. Jericho tried to scare him off but Sonny just smiled and offered him something to eat, however Jericho coldly refused.

Still wanting to be friends, Sonny decided to spy on Jericho from a distance to learn more about him, however Sonny was so terrible at spying, he would always get caught and end up causing trouble. Eventually he managed to track Jericho back to where he was staying outside of town. Sonny would hide behind some bushes every day, waiting for Jericho's parents to come but he was always alone. Sonny was sure the other boy would get angry if he revealed himself, so he never said anything, he thought maybe they could be friends from a distance, so that the other boy didn't have to be alone all the time...until one day a rock hit him in the shoulder. It seemed that Jericho knew he was there the entire time. Caught red handed, Sonny crawled out from the bushes and offered to be friends again and to his surprise, Jericho accepted. The two have been friends ever since.

Just before turning 14, Sonny started to display signs of having an aptitude for magic. This was great, because he was now able to practice magic with Jericho. While his two parents were unable to afford proper tutoring, Natalia wrote to her mother for advice on how Sonny could hone his skills. Although she had no magical abilities of her own, his grandmother did possess something that would prove invaluable. One day a package arrived at the Everclear's doorstep. The package contained 3 golden celestial zodiac keys to add to the 1 silver celestial key he already possessed. There was also a worn and weathered blue tome. The ancient tome Sonny carries is the one his grandmother sent him. Before his death, Sonny's grandfather had given his grandmother instructions on what to do with it. Inside was a note explaining how delighted she was to see that there would finally be some use for the old thing.

Sonny began to realize that the more he learned from the book and the more his abilities increased. Not only that, the physical appearance of the book was changing as well. Slowly, the book seemed to reverse its age and at this point in his studies, even gives of a faint pulsing glow. After teaching himself much of the book, he was finally confident enough to leave his parents behind and go on a journey with his friend Jericho, searching for the latter's dragon father. The journey lead them on one adventure after another but eventually the trail went cold and they were out of money and resources. It was about this time a new guild was accepting members, so Sonny convinced Jericho that they should join the Red Dawn guild. With a way to make money and the support of new friends, maybe they could finally find Jer's Eath Dragon Father! All his life he had been nothing but a screw up but he wants nothing more than to repay his family, help his best friend and honor his new guild by becoming a successful mage.

Theme: Sonny's Theme

GENERAL
Name: Miryz Teigan

Tier: Green

Birthday: February 12

Gemstone: Amethyst

Zodiac Sign: Pisces

PERSONAL/MENTAL
Defining Characteristics: A horizontal scar on his forehead, almost always hidden under his bangs. A black iron torc around his neck.

Guild Mark/Location: On his right hipbone in crimson.

Appearance: Miryz is a skinny 5' 11", his muscles showing easily from months of lean living. Now that he's had a shower and washed his clothes, his hair and jacket are back to their arctic white, the fur at his collar no longer matted. His shirts always sublimate from a colour to white at the bottom and he's always wearing a pair of skinny cut jeans tucked into calf high boots. Buckled at his waist is a belt with several pouches.

Personality: Miryz is a feisty young man whose cockiness gets him into more trouble than any normal person would want. Then again, that cockiness is what makes his magic work so well. Maybe that cockiness is mostly confidence then; it just comes off like he's cocky. Either way, he's not one to shy away from a challenge and just as likely to mess with someone's perceptions as to say hello. More often than not, that is his way of saying hello. However, for all his attitude, he turns deadly serious when it comes to dark guilds of any sort. After having his old home/guild wiped out by one, he carries a heavy prejudice against them.

Strengths: Agility, Creativity, Confidence, Able to throw off any ASM offshoot with ease, Mimicry

Weaknesses: Distrustful, A penchant for playing with his food (outside of dark guilds)

Talents: Miryz has an amazing talent for music composition, despite not knowing how to play any instruments, and has been known to play/assault with his compositions using his magic.

Fears: Losing those he has put his trust into.... again. An inability to do anything to protect himself and those he cares for.

Allies: Alistair - a traveling mercenary mage whom Miryz traveled with for nearly a year.

Enemies: Dark Guilds, especially Blood Maze

PHYSICAL/MAGICAL

Ability: Aura Shape Magic - Aura Shape Magic (ASM) is better known by its offshoots and constituent parts; Parfum Magic and Illusion Magic are good examples. ASM manipulates the five senses to produce varying effects based on what is done, all based on the perceptions and sensations of the target and often causing psychosomatic effects. Working with a single sense is easy but can easily be thrown off - the more real the magic is intended to be, the more difficult it is to do. Perhaps the greatest weakness to this magic is that the target can throw it off with no harm although this becomes exponentially more difficult the more sensations they feel. This magic can affect not just his enemies but his allies.

Eye Magic: Sixth Sense - Sixth Sense is a Lost magic that resides in it's user's three eyes. Each eye holds a different magic, glowing red when the magic within is unleashed. As the name implies, it gives the wielder the ability to manipulate the sixth sense, often referred to as psychic power. It becomes progressively more powerful as the user's eyes unlock, but these unlocks must be performed in order to progress to the next.

Spells:
Sixth Sense: First Eye Unbound - This one resides in his left eye. This magic gives him psychokinesis which gives his attacks definitive force behind them as well as the ability to generally manipulate energy, both in melee and at range. While not as powerful on elemental forces as someone specialized in it, it has no limits on what can be affected.

Sixth Sense: Second Eye Open - This magic resides in his right eye. This magic gives Miryz the capability to perform instantaneous multilocation. However this only lasts a few seconds and he remains in the same place when activated but it makes his copies' attacks real if such illusions exist or to attack from multiple sides in a split second.

Sixth Sense: Third Eye Awaken - This is in the third eye in the center of his forehead that only opens when this magic is unleashed. It allows him to use a Lost Magic called Psychic Abyss which places the target in a state akin to a perfect sensory deprivation chamber for threeminutes. They have no input from any of their senses no matter what is done to them which leaves them very susceptible to any attack from without. After the magic ends, the victim may or may not be stunned due to the sudden sensory input; this depends on the victim.

Most types of magic are also useless in such a situation due to various reasons, mostly stemming from being unable to sense anything, though some, such as Celestial Spirit Keys, are not very affected by such magic. It causes such strain on his third eye that he can only use it once a day.

Aura Mimic: Re-quip Magic - Miryz's recreation of Re-quip magic that combines vision and touch manipulation. He can appear to Re-quip armour and weapons as well as their effects, adding onto the magic with additional manipulations to make the armaments act as they should. Should the victim be unable to shake his magic, they will suffer whatever the armaments are capable of or will find their attacks turned away.

Aura Mimic: Celestial Spirit Magic - A recreation of Celestial Spirit Magic. By creating an illusory key, he can create the illusion of opening a celestial gate and summoning a spirit. However, he can only do this with Celestial Spirits that he has observed in action several times. These illusions follow under the same rules as his ASM. (Current possibilities: Caelum, the Chisel; Draco, the Dragon; Lupus, the Wolf.)

Aura Mimic: Flame Magic - A recreation of fire magic. Causing chaos with burning pain.

Aura Mimic: Ice Magic - A recreation of ice magic. How about some freezing pain instead?

Aura Mimic: Music Magic - As an offshoot of ASM and thanks to his musical talents, Miryz is able to use this kind of magic but he lacks the proficiency someone who specializes in it would. However, it has the strength of not being able to be resisted in conventional means like Music Magic would, ex. earplugs, as they are still perceptual manipulations. He has been known to use it for personal battle music.

Aura Mimic/Shape: Discombobulate - Sight and hearing manipulation, often used with Aura Mimic: Music Magic. Erractic patterns and strange sounds mess with the inner ear and visual cortex to mess with balance and confuse the brain. Can be underlaid to actual music.

Aura Shape: Reject - A combination of various sensory manipulations to make a wound appear to be healing, the pain vanishing, etc. This is able to have the target heal their own wounds at a rapid pace through psychosomatics, though it is unable to heal serious wounds like broken bones.

Aura Shape: Wound - A combination of sensory manipulations to make a wound appear on the target's bodyt or look worse than it actually is. Unless the target is able to shake it off, their body will harm itself through psychosomatics (actually ripping flesh open even though the sword was an illusion).

Aura Shape: Toxin - A combination of taste and smell manipulation, this magic can make anything appear to be poisoned. If the 'poison' is actually taken within the body, it can become violently ill through psychosomatics.

Aura Shape: Clone - Illusory manipulation that creates a visual copy of something. Other manipulations can be added to enhance it.

Aura Shape: Sonic Void - Audio manipulation that completely removes all sound perceptions to a target.

Aura Shape: Iron Maiden - A combination of all 5 sensory manipulations to create an iron maiden, if forced within, the assault may be too much for a victim to bear. Some may experience psychosomatic lacerations, others may experience extreme claustrophobia, others may faint from sensory overload. What's your flavour of fear?

Aura Shape: Hallucinomist - A scent manipulation that 'causes' hallucinations in the target(s).

Aura Shape: Paranoia - A touch manipulation that make it feel as though there are other threats nearby.

Aura Shape: Extract of Horror - A taste manipulation that causes the target to taste something. Wasabi. Directly onto your tongue. Right up in your sinuses.

Aura Shape: Shimmervoid - A sight manipulation that makes Miryz's body appear to be in one place when it's actually slightly off to the side. A defensive magic that makes it harder to hit him.

Aura Shape: Photon Blade - A sight manipulation that makes it appear as though Miryz has gone invisible.

Aura Shape: Message - A hearing manipulation that allows for Miryz to speak over a distance.

Aura Shape: Thunderclap - A hearing manipulation that can deafen or discombobulate a target.

Specialties: Mindfuckery.

Weapons: Whatever he creates, though he does carry a basic rapier.

OTHER

History: Specific details to be revealed as the RP progresses. A quick summary for those interested though.

Orphaned as an infant, Miryz was adopted by the guild Cerise Tide whom would teach him about magic and groom him to be a guild mage. In his mid-teens, Cerise Tide was attacked and massacred by the dark guild Blood Maze. The only survivor, Miryz wandered, often alone, sometimes with others, until he found Red Dawn. Taken in by the exterior beauty, Miryz became a fixture at the guild's front, refusing to leave until he had had a chance to join the guild. The crazy ass illusions he kept making definitely helped his visibility.

Last edited:

PrHQSTC.png

• NAME
    Arba Grehel

RACE
    Human

GUILD
    Hiraeth Seis

OCCUPATION
    Guild Mage

RANK
    Guild Master

BIRTHDAY
    August, 14th

GEMSTONE
    Bloodstone

ZODIAC SIGN
    Virgo

• DEFINING CHARACTERISTICS
    Observing, Blunt, Cunning

GUILD MARK
    Bright Purple, Below Left Breast

APPEARANCE
    Below Shoulder Blade Length Black Hair | Blue Irises | Unique Clothing
    Arba Grehel has a slender and athletic body. She stands at 5''9 feet tall and weighs about 134 LBS. Her outfits or clothing style is usually light, giving her the edge to move about easier in her everyday life. The only thing that makes her clothing style unique is the specially crafted/forged armor arms and leggings that go with the rest of her outfit. If anything, she resembles her father in face and hair color, and her mother when when it comes to her eyes. Like her mother, she also has blue eyes.

PERSONALITY
    Adaptable | Fearless | Smart
    Arba Grehel can be seen as callous and serious from time to time. Her demeanor is actually quite terrifying. It all depends on her mood. Yet, the woman is intelligent, and has the manners of a professional when she talks. She can be much more easier or lax amongst her guild members. She is also quite perceptive, pays close attention to those around her. To see their development and for other, specific reasons. One can hardly see her being cheerful, but kind is something she can be to those who need to talk to her for various of reasons. The woman can be quietly forceful, and would tend to things until they are complete, or otherwise done from her own point of view.

STRENGTHS
    Close Ranged Combat | Long Ranged Combat | Respectful | Considerate | Self-assured | Patient | Resilient | Flexible | Dedicated | Tactful | Versatile | Straightforward | Honorable

WEAKNESSES
    Slightly Reckless | Somewhat Provocative | Inhibited (Slightly) | Idealism (Slightly)

• Abberation Magic - Perhaps an ancient or a lost magic, but completely rare and new in our present time. It allows the Caster to tap into his/her immense magical energy. Allowing him/her to grow to a certain potential, giving the Caster the possibility to control more than one devastating Magic.

ABILITY (1)
    latest

Gravity Magic (重力の魔法 Jūryoku no Mahō) is a Caster Magic that involves the manipulation of gravity. Utilizing this Magic, the user can control and manipulate gravity. This can be achieved via various gestures and movements of the hand, such as simply spreading both arms with the index and middle fingers of both hands splayed, or by thrusting one hand towards the target, palm facing forward. It can also be utilized without any hand movements at all, such as when the user's arms are crossed. Gravity Magic has a large range of offensive and defensive properties. The user can freely increase or decrease the gravity of anything around them, rendering most frontal assaults virtually useless. This Magic is strong enough to easily crush solid earth, and can even be used to destroy other Magics. It is also capable of suspending people or objects in midair, or to divert the course of natural phenomena around the user, such as rain.

SPELLS
    latest

Fall - The user spreads both arms, with the index and middle finger of each hand being splayed apart. Having done this, the gravity of the intended location is then increased, disabling any foes within. This particular spell can also be used to cancel out other Magics, even one as powerful as Fairy Glitter, one of the three legendary Fairy Magics.

latest

Black Hole - The user places one of their hands over the other, with the fingers of both bent, and then clasps them together, creating a dark orb between the caster and their opponent. This orb generates its own gravitational field, drawing in everything around itself, and also appears to increase in strength and size after a short period of time. However, the orb can be shattered with a sufficiently powerful Magic, such as Crash.

latest

Change - A Magic that allows its users to alter the gravity of a person, either themselves or someone else. Users can lower the target's gravity, enabling them to walk on walls, or raise the target's gravity, rendering them incapable of moving. It can also allow the user to stay suspended in the air for as long as the caster wishes to be so. In other words, allow the Caster to levitate.

White Hole - The opposite of the Black Hole. Instead of sucking in anything in its path, this particular Magic spits it out instead. The longer it stays active, the more it extends and the more it would spit out. A sudden burst of gravitational energy could destroy the path ahead of the Caster.

Shift - This Magic is absolutely unique, giving the Caster the ability to change the direction the gravity would pull an object. Instead of the usual up and down, it could be to your left, throwing an opponent right into a wall to his/her side.

Bubble - A unique Magic, that allows the Caster to create a gravity bubble, that would suck in some air in the area. If anything it would be similar to the Black Hole Magic, but in this case, the bubble will slowly move towards its attended target. Once the Caster feels its reached the destination, it would pop, releasing a shockwave of air. The air inside the bubble would be extremely condensed, hence its overwhelming wave that can throw more than one opponent crashing into their surroundings.

Crush - Similar to the Magic, Fall. However, the big difference is the focus behind this. Instead of rendering more than one opponent in a wide area by manipulating gravity, Crush would instead be amplified more than ever. It would crush solid ground around the opponent, and could completely change the terrain around the Caster and his/her opponent. It is a devastating Magic, and could be focused on a single target as well. The Caster has to be focused while using Crush. Any interference could nullify the devastating pressure he/she creates.

Aura - The Caster can surround themselves in gravity repelling or attracting anything they touch. By repelling attacks and objects user could be a walking tank. It can also work as a field for deflecting projectiles or any rangd magic, however, the downside to this particular Magic is the undivided focus from the Caster. Just like Crush, however, in this case, the user has to deactivate Aura in order to cast any and other Magic. Or after a period of time with excessive use of Magic against Aura, it can break or be weakened.

Gyrokinetic Combat - The Caster is able to use Magic that can manipulate gravity for their physical combat, reducing or increasing the effective weight for their advantage (increasing the weight of the opponent or their weapons, decreasing their own) or chancing the direction of gravity. This can only work momentarily, and has to be used with caution. It cannot be used excessively.

ABILITY (2)
    latest

Crash (粉砕, クラッシュ Kurasshu) is an extremely powerful Caster Magic. It is a very advanced Magic which gives the user the ability to smash everything they come into contact with. If the user is unfocused, they may destroy objects such as houses unintentionally. Crash has various offensive and defensive properties. Using its inherent nature of being able to crush anything it comes into contact with, the user is able to nullify the effects of certain Magics by smashing them to pieces. By imbuing their fist with Crash, the user is able to send an enemy flying numerous meters with incredible force. It is also capable of being fired as a burst of energy at the opponent. This Magic can also be utilized effectively as a defensive means. For example, by crushing the ground underneath them, the user is able to create a cushion of sorts against enemy attack. It is also possible for Crash to be used as a deflective barrier, sending an assailant flying backwards when they come into contact with it.

SPELLS
    latest

Crushing Evil. Spreading the Truth: Empyrian - The user hits the target with a powerful uppercut, imbued with Crash. The force of this spell is so powerful that it is capable of launching said opponent great distances in the blink of an eye.

Crash: Reconstruct - A unique Magic that allows the user to imbue his/her Crash Magic in general. Instead of blue energy flowing around and enveloping the fist, white magical energy instead envelopes the Caster's hand. Placing it on the destroyed surface, it can, to a certain degree, reconstruct the path/road, or even a house to its previous state. It is the polar opposite of what Crash in general does, but this ability is only useful to fix anything the Caster him/herself has destroyed.

Point Blank - The Caster can imbue his/her fist with Crash, before punching the surface, creating a small crack. Instead of the usual destruction, this one is much more linear, straightforward and follows the path the Caster wants. It will create small cracks, giving the opponent the vibe "Calm before the Storm" until it makes it to the attended destination. It will destroy anything around his/her opponent, or create a devastating crater to confuse, injure the opponent, or for other specific reasons.

Hammerfist - The Caster can imbue his/her fist with Crash, and literally punch the opponent right in their chest, or an object. It is almost if not a deadly punch, that would move the air around the opponent, and literally destroy anything behind the said object/opponent. It will obviously damage the intended target, but the remaining force would literally make a mess behind the object/opponent. It would also launch the latter a few distances away, have them crashing somewhere in their suroundings.

Axe Split - Allows the Caster to imbue one of his/her legs with Crash, that would give them the ability to kick the surface, splitting it in an octangle shape, however, the surface beneath the Caster will stay the same. This is mostly if not used as a shield. Just in case mulitple Magics are coming for him/her from both sides. It can also be used against an opponent. If so, it would be more like an Axe Kick, but would be blockable. Terrifying force is behind it, and it would perhaps crack a few bones on the opponent, and destroy the surface around both the Caster and the opponent.

Crash Combat - Unlike Gyrokinetic Combat, this can be used for as long as the Caster wants. Imbuing their body with Crash Magic. However the effect is drastically decreased by what Crash can originally do. Still, the Caster would pack quite the punch, since the strength behind their fists, legs and literally their entire body would be amplified from normal to somewhat extreme.

ABILITY (3)
    latest

Yagdo Rigora (ャグド・リゴォラ Yagudo Rigōra) is one of the Yakuma Eighteen War Gods Magic (ヤクマ十八闘神魔法 Yakuma Jūhachi Tōjin Mahō), which were eighteen types of dangerous Magic handed down through the now-extinct Yakuma clan. To cast this Magic, the user moves their arms in a circular motion while reciting an incantation, after which they spread their arms wide and summoning a stone, god-like effigy with intricate designs on its body, which then erupts into a monumentous explosion of light that ravages whatever may lie in its vicinity. It also appears that this Magic can be used in conjunction with Territory. It is mostly used to display the power of Hiraeth Seis, or to destroy an area, or a guild's home. Especially a dark guild.

ABILITY (4)
    latest

Territory (絶対領土, テリトリー, Teritorī) is a Caster Magic and a type of Spatial Magic that involves the manipulation of space. The user is able to conjure a kind of wave-like matter that resembles a tomoe, which allows them to manipulate the space around any object or substance of their choice, allowing for great versatility. One can manipulate space as means of defense,offense, by means of forming heat and generating explosions, teleporting people and/or objects of their choice, and granting the user the ability to switch places with other people who are in close proximity. Mostly used to teleport to and from an area the Caster can see with his/her eyes. Can be used in other variations as well. owever, the greatest potential that this Magic offers lies in its trapping and damaging capacities; the caster has the option to imprison any living being of their choice inside their "space", and if the caster desires so, can sap their Magic Power away.

• HISTORY
    Revealed through IC.

LqfQOCF.png

Last edited:

tumblr_nbyg00czUm1t6rrpzo1_500.gif

Outfit: [spoili]http://i.imgur.com/IPc1UzR.jpg[/spoili]

• NAME
    Nero Greyhart

RACE
    Human

GUILD
    Red Dawn

OCCUPATION
    Guild Mage

RANK
    Black Tier (SSS)

BIRTHDAY
    November, 11th

GEMSTONE
    Benitoite

ZODIAC SIGN
    Scorpio

• DEFINING CHARACTERISTICS
    Thrilling, Battle Ready, Inventive

GUILD MARK
    Red/Golden/Blue, Left Shoulder Blade

APPEARANCE
    Below Neck Length Blue Hair | Golden Irises | Unique Clothing
    Nero Greyhart has a well built body. He stands 6''2 feet tall and weighs about 175 LBS. If anything, he has a very unique taste in clothing, and has a personal friend he met on a job far away from Magnolia. If anything, his clothing is more or less suited in a continent away from Ishgar. However this man accompanied him back to Magnolia, due to unknown reason to the others. If anything, he usually does not change his clothing ever so often. If anything, it is the same when he is inside the guild, or out on a job, or anything else. The fabric itself is quite unique, and one cannot say he does not look good in it.

PERSONALITY
    Cheerful | Action-oriented | Resourceful
    Nero is seen as nothing more than an optimist. His usual demeanor is his kind and helpful nature, however, his blood tingles when there is a worthy opponent before him. If anything, he can easily become callous, and even condescending. This side of him is rarely seen, but other than that, he takes pride in where he's from. Nero has an adaptable and creative mind, and would not hesitate to bring the hammer down on his enemies or his guilds. He has a confident aura around him, never really shows any flaws or weaknesses. He keeps them close to his heart. Obviously, he can be quite serious, depending on the situation before him. Other than that, he is usually quite active around his guild members, and even funny from time to time.

STRENGTHS
    Adaptable | Long Ranged Combat | Close Ranged Combat | Smart | Versatile | Strong Will | Resilient

WEAKNESSES
    Chaotic | Selfless | Fire Magic | Ignorant (Slightly)

• ABILITY
    Ice-Make (氷の造形魔法, アイスメイク, Aisu Meiku) is a Caster Magic, and a type of Molding Magic involving the creation of objects using ice. This is a type of Molding Magic which utilizes the element of ice. The user can create a variety of objects out of ice to be used for offensive, defensive or miscellaneous purposes. Outside of combat, the user can also change their surroundings using ice, such as covering the ground with ice. The ice also can be used as wound dressing, staunching bleeding and preventing the swelling of an injury. There are currently two known types of Ice-Make Magic. The first one is called Static Ice-Make. This type of Ice-Make is characterized by the creation of inanimate objects, such as weapons, or by affecting the environment around them. The second type is called Dynamic Ice-Make. This type of Ice-Make focuses on creating animated ice sculptures, usually in the form of animals. Dynamic Ice-Make is said to be quicker to cast than Static Ice-Make.

SPELLS
    latest

Ice Make: Weapon - It allows the Caster to create an array of weapons. A sword, knife, axe, hammer, any type of weapon the Caster could think of. It could range from a scythe to a scimitar even. Its length could be longer as well, and the same goes for its width. However, anything he makes would be from the element ice. And he has to call out the name of the said weapon in order for it to manifest.

latest

Ice Make: Shield - Like the name suggests, it allows the Caster to manifest a shield made out of ice for defensive purposes.

latest

Ice Make: Lance - The user puts their fist over their palm and creates multiple lances made of ice that they direct towards their target and use to impale them.

latest

Ice Make: Arrows - After first crafting a bow from ice, the caster forms multiple arrows from both their hands and fires them at high speed towards the opponent.

latest

Ice Make: Super Freeze Arrow - Using Ice-Make: Ice Geyser, the user can reach to a high point to shoot their arrow. After the shot, the speed of arrow increases with gravity and air pressure, grievously wounding the enemy.

latest

Ice Make: Ice Geyser - The user uses both hands to freeze the ground in front of them, and creates a single tower of ice spikes that impales the opponents. Without freezing the ground, the user cast the spell with both hands in different sides, thus, making tower of ice spikes in a curve-formation in front of them.

latest

Ice Make: Ice Cannon - The user creates a large, long-barreled cannon made of ice, capable of firing cannonballs, made of ice as well, to deal massive amounts of damage to the target.

latest

Ice Make: Prison - Like the name suggests, it allows the Caster to make a prison made out of ice in order to capture an enemy, or perhaps an animal.

Ice Make: Clone - Quite the neat spell the Caster can use. It allows him to create a clone made out of ice. Giving the Caster the opportunity to either trick his/her opponent or for other, specific reasons. Like a distraction, for example, or to use it in order to avoid attacks, or surprise the opponent/enemy.

Ice Make: Ice Gatling Gun - The Caster can create a Gatling Gun that would shoot ice bullets in quite the speed towards the intended target(s).

latest

Ice Make: Ice Bazooka - The user creates a large hand-held bazooka made of ice which then fires a beam made of ice to deal a massive amount of damage to the target. This spell is also similar to Ice Make: Cannon.

latest

Ice Make: Rampart - The user creates a massive wall of ice, capable of stopping any opponent in their tracks. This spell, however, consumes a large amount of Magic Power. It is mostly used for defensive purposes, but in some cases, can be used for other, various of reasons.

latest

Ice Make: Environmental - It allows the caster to create items, or paths from ice for various of reasons. To unlock a door that would require a key. Or to reach higher grounds, one could use a grappling hook. Or to reach to other side of the cliff, one could create an ice bridge. However, the caster has to announce what item or part he would want to create.

latest

Ice Make: Gungnir - The user traps the target in the tip of a gigantic lance and launches it upwards. Alternatively, the user can also hide an ally inside the ice of the lance.

latest

Ice Make: Knuckle - The user creates several fists, made out of ice, that strike the target from below. It can also be from behind. Even if the opponent/enemy could see it coming, they'd have to react fast enough to dodge.

latest

Ice Make: Saucer - The user creates a giant spinning ice disk, which possesses cutting power equivalent to a buzzsaw, and launches it at their target.

latest

Ice Make: Freeze - A modified version of Ice-Make: Ice Geyser, this spell freezes the opponent rather than impaling them. It can also freeze a certain area, or liquid. A good example would be how it could freeze water based magic, or a river etc.

latest

Ice Make: Seven Slice Dance - After creating sharp blades made of ice on their arms, the user rapidly slashes their enemy seven times, five of which are individual strikes and the final two of which are a dual strike, after which the ice gets destroyed. It can also be enhanced with blood.

latest

Ice Make: Cocoon - The user creates a cocoon made of ice to protect themselves from an attack. The cocoon surrounds their whole body and it has ice spiking outwards. It can be used for both defensive and offensive purposes.

latest

Ice Make: Ice Bringer - he user forms two large swords out of ice- holding one in each hand and attacking the target with an intersecting, cross-shaped slash.

latest

Ice Make: Cold Excalibur - A variation of Ice-Make: Sword where the caster forms an extremely large longsword out of ice for melee combat. The weapon is sharp and durable, similar to metal, and its slashes are capable of trailing large amounts of ice in its wake, which can damage the opponent.

latest

Ice Make: Kite - A handy Caster spell. Allows the user to create a kite made out of ice for mobility purposes. The user creates a kite under themselves, enabling them to fly through the air.

latest

Ice Make: Freeze Lancer - An enhanced version of Ice Make: Lance. The user puts their fist over their palm and creates lances made of ice that once fired attack the target from different directions. Each lance is powerful enough to destroy rock.

latest

Ice Make: Ice Impact - The user brings their right fist down on their left palm, creating a massive, intricately-designed hammer made of ice, with ice spikes at the head. The giant hammer is brought down onto the targeted area, creating a great impact upon contact.

latest

Ice Make: Crescent Blades - The user fires a barrage of crescent-shaped ice projectiles, allowing them to attack multiple targets at once.

latest

Ice Make: Unlimited One Sided Chaotic Dance - The user puts both hands behind their back, right on top of the left, in the usual Ice-Make stance, as ice begins to emit from their palm. With remarkable shaping speed, a vast amount of swords are created, all made of ice in various shapes and sizes. These weapons are connected by a large chain of ice that spirals around the user several times with the blades pointing outwards. The user then swings one arm forward and one backwards, sending the large chain of weapons towards the target, freezing the area around the target.

latest

Ice Make: Cannon Army - The user crafts a small, ornate cannon from ice, with which they can use nearby rubble as ammunition to fire against their target; multiple cannons can be created and fired simultaneously.

latest

Ice Make: Platform - The user creates a platform of ice for which they can use to maintain their footing. Multiple platforms can be made, and can also be used as a means of giving oneself the necessary momentum to perform a powerful follow-up attack.

latest

Ice Make: Vambrace - The user creates a large gauntlet-like sculpture made of ice around their arm, in order to dramatically enhance their throwing strength and speed. The Vambrace was capable of being used to throw a steel ball with enough force to pierce through a human chest and severely crack a stone wall.

latest

Ice Make: Rose Garden - The user creates a giant rose garden made of ice to surround and bind their opponent.

Ice Make: Body Part - A defensive Caster spell. Allows the user to createa body part made out of ice to replace a lost limb. For example, he/she could create an ice leg to replace the limb.

Ice Make: Ice Volcano - The user slaps their hand onto the ground and causes a miniature eruption below their targets. As the name of the Spell suggests, the ground below the victims is rent apart into the shape of a crater, while large chunks of ice are rapidly and erratically spewed out of the pit, devastating the immediate surroundings.

latest

Ice Make: Bloom - By moving their hand upwards, the user creates several flower-like spheres of ice with spikes on the outside that bloom to attack the target. They also surround the target(s).

latest

Ice Make: Dahlias - The user creates giant Dahlia flowers made out of ice. It is both for defensive and offensive purposes. It can act like a shield, or be used to wrap itself around the target, to contain the latter in one place. Can be used for a follow-up attack aswell. It's range is quite big and wide.

Ice Make: Armor - Allows the Caster to coat himself in armor made out of ice. It can cover his/her arms, chest, head, legs and feets. They'll be quite sturdy, and excessive use of attacks against the Caster will eventually break the armor. Two to three powerful attacks can create the same result as well.

Ice Make: Titan - This spell can be used in two ways. One would be where the Caster can make a titan feet, to crush the opponent below the foot. It can be used to create a hand as well. However, the Caster cannot create more than one body part simultaneously. The second option would be to create the Titan itself. It will be extremely large, wide in size and dynamic. Will accept commands from the Caster and move accordingly. It requires a lot of Magic Power from the Caster.

latest

Ice Make: Eagle - The user creates multiple ice eagles that fly through the air to strike the user's opponents. These eagles are capable of avoiding or dodging obstacles due to the dynamic nature of the Magic.

latest

Ice Make: Ice Dragon - The user flourishes an arm and creates an ice Dragon that rushes to its target and crushes it. It can, however, be used to suspend in the air for a brief moment. Given the command by the Caster, it would also move accordingly, being a dynamic spell, after all.

latest

Ice Make: Animal - The Caster can manifest any animal he would prefer, depending on the situation, or not. It could be aa tiger, a lion, a shark, a panther, a bear, a gorilla and so on. They'll all be dynamic, however with enough force, they can be crushed. They are made out of ice, after all. The user can only manifest specific animal after calling out their name. Like, Ice Make: Ice Tiger, for example.

latest

Ice Make: Ice Ape - The user creates a large ape made of ice to shield themself from incoming attacks. The ape can also be used for offensive purposes, as seen above.

latest

Ice Make: Water Serpent - The user creates a large, spiraling serpent made of ice, which freezes its intended target upon contact. It can move accordingly to the Caster's wishes.

latest

Ice Make: Dragonfly - Similar to Ice Make: Eagle. The user creates many dragonflies, made of ice, that quickly home in on and attack their target.

latest

Ice Make: Thieving Hands - The user forms a human hand out of ice. The hand's long "arm" enables the user to surreptitiously steal items without their rightful owners noticing.

latest

Iced Shell - It is a last resort spell, that uses the spirit and the physical body of the user to freeze the target into a block of ice. It is virtually unmeltable as it is not made of just typical ice. It channels the user's body into the form of ice, destroying their body in the process. The Caster is not "dead" but alive in the form of ice. It is shown to be extremely durable as it did not melt for about 10 years, though it has been stated that it can stay the same for all eternity. It also seems that because the ice itself is made up from the spirit and body of the caster, the target is gradually worn away by the ice encasing it.

• Revealed through IC.

2wakuHl.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.