Fairy Tail: Lost Chapters

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kanda laughed, ducking and aiming his sword up at the beasts neck. "Ugly beast..." he muttered.

The flame sword caught the beast in the neck and it crashed to the ground in a rolling smoking heap leaving behind it a glowing orange substance that continued to fall from it's wound as it fought to stand again. It sputtered and spat and groaned before finally keeling over and fading into red smoke.

Ila ran in when the beast was downed and threw her arm around Kanda's shoulder. But then she cleared her throat and backed off of him and looked away. "I guess I owe you."

The other beasts had cleared out of the area, Kanda's 'Pet' having taken down a majority of them but more kept falling from the sky and there didn't seem to be a stop to them. Though a more familiar sight rounded the next corner, a black wolf with Wolfram following just behind, both of them a little worse for wear, but seemingly alright for the most part. when they saw Kanda they started over.

"Kanda! There's been an incident at the guild!" Wolfram called, and narrowed his eyes at Ila. "Grab her and bring her with you, We need to get somewhere safe."

• Love
Reactions: GreenLady
Kanda nodded, picking up Emily and grabbing IlaLs hand. "Let's go!"

Wolfram led them through the streets of Fiore as all hell was breaking loose. The Guild was out and about fighting to protect who they could and as the battle waged on the skies only seemed to get darker and darker as if night was falling early. Kanda's "pet" followed behind them to make sure they didn't get ambushed from behind, and Ila ran in time with Kanda well up until they reached the Guild Hall where a few Wizards were waiting outside to keep anything else from happening.
"Someone attacked us.. made it personal. The kid.. He's been killed. and i think all of this is only to keep the rest of us busy.. but why? We have an Enemy and we don't even know who she is.." Wolfram explained, closing his eyes in thought. "There was a message left in the guildmasters office.."

Kanda gasped. "Was Lyra hurt?" He struggled to breathe as he ran along with everyone else. He kept Ila beside him, running as fast as he could.

Status
Not open for further replies.