Fairy Tail: Eclipse

Status
Not open for further replies.
14KWNjM.png
He noticed his shirt being pulled back, but only slightly. Tilting his head back yet again, he noticed Hana-chan, and her grasp on the corner of the shirt. Stopping in his tracks, he listened to her request. Honestly, she was too cute, and for some reason, Nero just couldn't say no to her. His serious expression was still plastered on his face. Nothing was said between them for a couple of seconds. Nothing but silence, but that lasted for a couple of seconds. "... Sure. Just make sure you dont let go." He finished.

Nero did not wait for an answer, he figured she'd listen and comply. His attention veered over to Zarek eventually, noticing how he wasn't that thrilled by being a leader. Nero never considered him as a leader anyway. Self-claimed or otherwise. He had the neccessary information, and that was the only reason for why the rest followed the man, or perhaps that was only him. Time passed, and they eventually got to the shrine they were to go.

Another person had joined the group, and he was the information guy, or so he believed. The man had a good relationship with Zarek as well. "Moriyama.." He whispered his name, as they stood before their so-called destination. "Stay close, Hana." Nero spoke up. The shrine was old and almost in ruins if not at all. The air was quite eerie.

"I suppose we're to go in?" Rhetorically adding to the number of questions that was raised in his mind, he took a few steps closer. "We splitting?"

@Citrus @Estrèlla @NorwayFOO

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Pyralithia
Temperance put her sword away and looked at the new comer. 'So he is apart of the guild? I have never met him before.' She thought to herself before following Zarek. The male, Moriyama they called him, was late to meet them. Thinking on it, Temperance didn't even notice that she ran into their designated leaders back until she got a face full of his back.

• Love
~~~ Hanaka Kokoro ~~~
Mood: Neutral
Activity: Holding onto Nero's shirt/Following Nero

Oh wonderful, another silence, just great. This really made her feel more awkward than she should already feel. She was just about to apologize and let go, until Nero confirmed with her that it was fine if she kept holding onto his shirt. She let out a silent sigh of relief, though it was really hard to tell what he was thinking since he always had such a serious expression on his face. Heck, mostly everyone, save Moriyama who was generally more upbeat. She was known as 'chibi' from him, and she usually reluctantly disagreed, telling him to stop calling her that (To which he never listened). That, soon became a habit. Anyways, she was pretty surprised when Nero told her not to let go, but she was a little more surprised how he agreed to let her hold onto his shirt this way. Well, you learn something new every day.

And of course, she did comply. She held onto the back of his shirt lightly, listening in to the conversation that Zarek and Temperance were having. Temperance... Ever since she joined the guild, Hanaka had never really interacted with her due to the fact she felt... Intimidated around her. Hanaka was never able to put down why, it just gave her that vibe. Now, they were talking about Zarek being a leader, and Hanaka saw him as more of an older brother, or someone she liked having a conversation with if she was able to keep it going.

Now, she found it odd how Mori hadn't arrived yet (Her nickname for Moriyama) since the guild master either wouldn't care, or she would have pestered him out of bed. Really, both were very likely, but then he arrived, seeing to put Temperance up on her guard. "W-Woah! T-Temperance.. You shouldn't do that.." She mumbled, in her attempt to speak up, which failed. After Zarek had explained that, Mori was one of the guild members, Hanaka let out a sigh and stayed silently behind Nero. After all, he did tell her to stay close, and she obeyed like a lost puppy.

She looked around the shrine, more specifically, the plants. There weren't any plants that she didn't recognize, and she knew what plants were dangerous, and what plants weren't. "I don't think the plants are doing it.." She muttered, looking around a bit more. She paused for a moment, and pulled out a little seed packet containing a number of seeds, enough to probably fill a whole garden. She dropped one of the seeds into the soil, buried it with her shoe, and the seed quickly grew. The seed grew into a flower, blooming to reveal an eye. For a moment, she let go of Nero's shirt to bend down and talk to the flower.

"Make sure to keep watch out here, okay?" She asked the flower. The flower slowly burrowed deep into the ground, and to places where not even she knew about. Even if it wasn't necessary, she didn't want them to be ambushed or something while they were in the shrine. That, would not be good.

Moriyama (Mori) Masamune
Just as Moriyama was straightening up after sliding he felt movement behind him. It was a nimble movement with no hesitation. It would be a lie to say Moriyama could have dodged such a quick move but if he had really wanted too he might have been able to get a hand between his neck and the blade, however seeing as Ms. Valor was a new guild member he decided to have a little trust in her. No one in Eclipse would kill without reasons and he was sure she was the same way.

"Oh, scary." He teased trying to egg her on but his fun was quickly ruined. Chibi was the first to mumble against Temperance's action but Zarek quickly jumped in and explained the situation. The blade the removed from his neck and he let out a sigh and mumbled "Saved." under his breath though the smirk on his face didn't match his action. It was only then he was approached by Zarek who punched him quite forcefully on the head. He cringed under the impact of the fist before rubbing his head with both hands and mumbling "Demon." to show his dissatisfaction. Honestly Zarek's punch was so obvious and slow that Moriyama could have boiled a kettle of tea and served a cup to everyone in the group before dodging it (perhaps that's slightly exaggerated) but he knew if he dodged not only would Zarek continue to throw punches but his mother would find out about it. A sudden shiver went down his spine.

Zarek turned around clearly intending to keep walking and a sudden smile appeared on Moriyama's face before he jumped back up to his feet and ran after him. "Hay, hay, you should praise me. I showed up before the final fight this time." He said poking his head past Zarek, "At the very least I did my best to get here, I think punching a guy who's doing his best is a little uncalled for." He continued. Honestly, he didn't normally go around pestering people (though coming up with bad nicknames was his specialty), but Zarek was an exception. Moriyama had known Zarek even before Eclipse was created and was one of the few people that not only didn't mind going on missions with the demon, but actually liked it. Zarek didn't have to worry about going into full form with Moriyama around. He was one of the few people in the guild that could go against it and survive with 'minimal' injuries.

It wasn't long before they made it to the beat up ruins of what supposedly was some kind of shrine at some point... "Hay, Demon, are you sure it's ok for you to be here? You won't burst into flames if you enter the shrine right?" Moriyama said in a very serious tone, though those that knew him well enough they would realize he was only pulling Zareks leg. He couldn't hold his serious face and tone for long because Temperance, who was apparently zoning out, walked directly into the massive 6'8" Zarek. It was a wonder how Temperance didn't notice the giant stopping in front of her. Even with the urge to laugh Moriyama held his piece as to not embarrass Temperance.

"Splitting up sounds like a good idea. What about Cal, Ms. Valor (still wrong) and myself, Demon and myself, and Nero, Chibi and myself?" He suggested looking to Zarek for a reply. It was quite obvious he was just looking to get the highest chance of action but at the same time it wasn't a bad suggestion...

Last edited:
  • Love
4ef0d730f1ae4dc9c19af58e43a7ccd8.png

"Doesnt make it any less difficult to see all this-"Akira, composed as ever looked over the weak, the sick and the dying. "And not be able to do anything to help."

He didn't say anything, he was a man that believed words should not just be thrown around carelessly. They could protect, or they could kill. Words he once told Pheonix, were like arrows; once fired they may never be undone. Their course is set by the wielder and their intent varies from person to person.He was a very wise man, even as young as he was, and though the luster in his eyes was fading leaving him more and more in the confines of the solitude of his thought he was extremely adept. His magic was unlike Dragonslayer, God Slayer or the forgotten magics and ancient spells lost over time. His magic was expelled from within, without the use of an item or outside source. But the Caster Magic he weilded to considerable skill and was quite powerful, astoundingly so if one were to master it.

"Your right though, we're gonna pumble whoever did this and make them give us the cure." Pheonix hotly declared.

She was like this quite often; brash but brave. Caring yet sometimes, clueless. To her words though, he could only grin just slightly. She was a spitfire that was for sure. But he could feel the distinct resonance of her magic, if not make out the aura behind his closed lids. He'd gotten quite used to this form of 'seeing'. Ever since his eye sight had begun to fail his other senses only grew stronger but he also trained himself to use this ability to distinguish friend from foe should his eye sight completely vanish. He was masterful with his tachi, an heirloom of the Hideyoshi line. It was Nagasone Kotetsu, he was a legendary smith in Akira's line. The man was frugal, so his works of art were rare if ever cheap. But his was the last piece his grandfathere made the 'Mugenjin' which meant "Unlimited Blade"; few could beat him in the art of drawing and those that could--was often very narrow margin. He was known as 'Hakuouki' or "Demon under the Cherry Blossoms.".

A zephyr created by the swirling energies she had wrought; a woman's scream resounded from above, and he could both Felix's body tensing, his heart thudding against the inside o his ribs. The girl would be in good hands. Pheonix however ran after the map that had drifted a way and he could hear her scurrying to catch it. When she had, knew, the sense of satisfaction could be said to be a glowing sense og pride. As she walked back however, her foot caught she fell forwards into Akira. His arms went just as he lowered his robed self to cushion her fall altogether. His arms lid under hers, coiling around her making it feel oddly strange how one of the strongest guild members could be so gentle at times, and caught her before anything more than perhaps a sprained ankle happened.

"Aurora," he said her name comfortably and with a sense of familiarity. "You should be more mindful. You don't wish to beat yourself up before we get to those responsible." he teased chuckling.

Last edited:
  • Love
Felix's eyes perked up underneath his helmet when he heard the feminine scream, though he wasn't immediately sure where it was coming from, not until it was too late. He didn't have time to use his magic and move his armor, so he was forced to try and catch the girl with his iron-hard gauntlets. The massive knight stepped back, with impressive speed for someone in such massive armor, and managed to get his arms out far enough to catch the plummeting girl. In truth, it probably would've been getter on her to fall straight onto concrete, because at least the concrete might've budged a little-Felix's arms did no such thing, maintaining the exact same position throughout the impact. Gently, he set the girl down as if she were made of glass, a part of him worrying that he'd shattered her ribs. "Are you alright? You should be more careful, that could've made for a most dishonorable death," the knight said with a shake of his head.

• Love
Oshita (Oshi) Harukichi
Oshita honestly could have used her magic to save herself from the fall but she restrained herself. If she had used magic the group would have undoubtedly realized she was attempting to swipe their leaders mission notes (at least she assumed that's what it was). She would survive the fall... how hard can concrete be?...

Oshita was caught off guard when the large man suddenly took a step back and held out his arms to catch her... did they already figure her out? It was odd seeing someone from a guild attempting to assist her. She was under the impression that all guilds were evil, but perhaps... Oshita hit something far worse than concrete. The wind was knocked out of her as she slammed against the iron giants arms and violently let out of cough...

"Are you alright? You should be more careful, that could've made for a most dishonorable death," Oshita wanted to respond, she wanted to run, but she was unable to even catch her breath. While trying to calm her breathing she looked to the side only to see one of the guild members 'tripping' and another gently catching her, it was as if they were trying to rub it in. 'dishonorable death' huh?

Finally, after what seemed like an eternity (though it was closer to perhaps two minutes), the spasm in her diaphragm started to lighten up and she could breath almost normally. She pushed herself up to a sitting position and clenched her fists. She wanted to yell at them... but for what? If she chewed them out they would just play innocent... Oshita quickly kicked out at the iron giant hovering over her and used the force of the kick to jump backwards. She hit the wall of the building she had fallen off of only adding to her injury but at least now she was standing. Oshita looked up and noticed she hadn't even made a dent in the iron giants chest plate. She knew she wasn't very strong but... honestly she had thought she could at least do a little damage.

"I know what you're doing here!" The words very suddenly came out of her mouth and she even surprised herself, "I'm going with you! I-I mean, I'm not going to let you're guild alone get the cure!" She quickly covered her mouth. That was stupid of her, of all the things she could have said... 'Ahh, why can't I think before I speak?! But I already said it, right? I better look like I mean it.' Oshita lifted both her hands in front of her and widened her stance. It was a common defensive stand used in jujutsu, "I won't back down!" Despite using rather forceful words Oshita was shaking slightly and already trying to figure out how she could get out of this. It was no time to play hero, perhaps she should just make a run for it...

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Eon and Pyralithia
cooltext135728125644596-png.84382

Phoenix felt her face grow hot as she blushed in embarrassment. Quickly recovering she regained her footing after Akira stopped broke her fall. Backing up she straightened her clothes with her chin up. "Hmph, I bet you put that rock there." She retorted in a hoty but teasing tone. Rolling back up the map she was about to put it back in her pack when she overheard Felix. Looking behind Akira he saw the Iron Wizard had indeed caught the girl, which made her suddenly flinch in sympathy. 'Problay not the best choice...' She thought, realizing his armor would most have the same impact as the ground beneath them. Tucking the map into her jacket pocket she approached the 2. The girl seemed to be in pain as she tried to catch her breath, looked like her suspicion was correct with Felix' armor.

"Hey there are you-" Phi's words were suddenly cut off when the stranger suddenly kicked off Felix, only to jump back into the wall behind her. Blinking in surprise, Phoenix was completely confused by the girls reaction. They wernt that scary....Were they? Glancing around at her teammates, she could see the intimidation they could cause if someone didnt know better. Especially a particular giant. Turning her attention back to the girl as she started shouting, Phi rose one eyebrow as she placed one hand on her hip. "I'm not really sure what ideas you got about us. But we're getting the cure for everyone, and no one is going to stop us." Her tone started out confused but ended in determination. Her sapphire eyes flashing with a rather fearsome glint. But just like that it was gone as she suddenly smiled, holding out her hand to the obviously scared stranger.

"But if you want to help with that. You're more than welcome to join us." She reassured in a friendly tone. Pointing to herself with her free hand, Phi introduced herself. "I'm Phoenix, or Phi. You've been following us since the train station, havent you?" She inquired. The Slayer had felt eyes on them since they arrived but paid it no mind. Plus the girl's scent was easy enough to track.​

Reactions: Warenai hana
cooltext135599267653341-png.85856

Zarek had to force himself to ignore Moriyama's intentional poking on they're way to the shrine. Only giving the shorter Wizard a withering stare or a roll of his amethyst eyes. But when he started about him being able to go into the shrine he gave Mori a slightly feral growl while flashing his sharper than average canines at him. It was all a show though as soon the frightening action turned into a lopsided grin as his amethyst eyes flashed red for a split second before returning to purple. "You know your lucky I've already fed tod-" His words were cut off when he felt a sudden collision with his back. Raising one eyebrow he glanced behind him to see Temperance of all people had run into him. "You alright there Tempi?" He inquired in a surprisingly gentle voice. Completely unfazed by the bump, it didnt even made him sway forward. Being tall certainly had its advantages.

But soon his attention was caught by Nero's question then Moriyama's (once again) obnoxious solution. Rolling his eyes at the latter Zarek turned to the team. "I think its best we split up. One group searches the outside while the other searches the inside." His tone was serious but not commanding, he would listen to they're opinions if they had any. Noticing Hanaka already setting up a plant-type sentry he nodded to her in approval before continuing. "Alright me, Mori, and Cal will take the inside. Hanaka, Nero, and Temperance will take the out. Sound good?"

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Warenai hana
Temperance looked up at Zerek when he asked if she was okay. Her one blue eye showing that she was very unamused right now. "I am alright." She replied in a gentle voice, as snapping at the leader was foolish and unnecessary. "As it is, depth perception is not a real friend to me." She pretty much ignored Moriyama as he talked, though her eyebrow did twitch when he purposefully messed up her name. Taking a deep breath, she turned her head to Moriyama's direction and narrowed her eye. "That is now how you pronounce my name, imbecile." She states coolly, showing her distaste for his pronunciation.

• Love
"Well, you certainly aren't lacking in spirit," Felix replied, "It is as the girl says, we do not seek this cure for ourselves, but for all those who were infected, or those who lack the strength to find it themselves. I personally also have something of a desire to run this "Crusade" through with my blade for his cowardice and villainy, though this is something of a second priority," he said, tapping the sword that hung from his hilt with one hand as he mentioned it. The blade's name was Iron Cleaver, Ripper of Dishonorable Souls, but Felix just referred to the blade as Icrods for short. He'd made it himself, without the usage of his magic. "You should feel free to accompany us though, another pair of eyes never hurts the search. Are you native to this land? If so, I would greatly appreciate it if you were to lay out who the more important people in this area are, especially any notorious criminals. A figure like the Crusade is likely to have less than legal allies,"

• Love
River who had played silent bystander to all of the previous events, she was startled by Phi and Felix's reaction. How can they be so casual about being stalked? And then accused of taking the cure for their own? River shook her head and wrapped her arms around herself, staring at the girls defensive position, made River even more aware that she had none of her own. Somewhat instinctively, River hid behind Felix's back, using his tall statue as a wall against the scary, unknown girl. She wondered is the girls kick had left a dent or mark, but her thoughts were soon sliced through with a sarcastic criticism. Hiding like a coward, so much for being a fearless traveler. Her inner voice mocked. She ignored it, still on edge about the newcomer. River sent frantic looks towards Phi, pleading with her eyes, she knew not for.

River grew more panicked by the second, she knew that Phi couldn't do anything to help. Worries and insecurities began to bubble up inside her. What was there to do? This was all too much! Maybe River wasn't ready for a mission like she thought she was- her thoughts were cut off as she felt the familiar sensation of water against her skin. A light showering of rain had begun to shower over them. Although she felt embarrassed at her sudden outburst, the comforting feeling of rain calmed her. She took a few deep breaths to help compose herself. Once her mind was clear, the sky was too. Stepping back from Felix, she only looked at the scene with new eyes, ready for a possible fight or hopefully, a new guild member.

• Love
Oshita (Oshi) Harukichi
Oshita wasn't exactly sure how to respond to their leaders reply. "and no one is going to stop us." Perhaps it really was time for her to make her exit. Their leaders burning eyes told her she was serious and even with magic Oshita figured it was impossible to take on all four of them. She started to slide her rear foot back to widen her stance only for it to bump against the wall behind her. She was surrounded and against a wall.

Phoenix suddenly smiled and held out her hand offering Oshita a chance to work with them. Oshita's face turned blank. This was completely unexpected, she honestly couldn't figure out what this group leader was thinking. Without a reply Phoenix continued speaking, introducing herself and noting that Oshita had been following them since the train station.

After a slight hesitation Oshita finally took Phoenix's hand, "I'm Oshita Harukichi, but please call me Oshi!." She very suddenly brightened up as she spoke. After retracting her hand she bowed from the hip and apologized, "I'm very sorry for suddenly making wild accusations and hitting... erm," she looked up quickly and pointed her felix while keeping her arm close to her chest. "him." She felt like overextended her arm in their direction would be disrespectful.

She straightened out momentarily, "Um, I noticed you getting off the train and heard him (Felix) talking about starting a fight. From there my misunderstanding only grew... O-oh! Once again I'm sorry!" She bowed once more. "And it would be my pleasure to assist you!"

Last edited:
  • Love
4ef0d730f1ae4dc9c19af58e43a7ccd8.png

86caf3e104a915cbf4344a98c70e053b.jpg

"Hmph, I bet you put that rock there." Phi muttered under her breath tempestuously, yet his friend's tone also held hints that she wasn't as angry as she made it appear.

"Aww, come now," Akira responded coyly. "I would never do that." There was an emphasis on his words, then there was that conniving grin of his.

Akira helped his long time friend back into an upright position. The former "Demon" commander of the city guard watched Phi back up and recompose herself and roll the map back up. He was actually quite exotic to look at; violet colored orbs that displayed a quiet fierceness as though he were a mythical creature unto himself. It was of his vivid eyes contrasting with his pale skin and the fluttering of his dark hair that earned him the moniker "Hakuouki" or "Demon of the Fleeting Blossom". Of course it wasn't just his remarkable appearance that, it was also his ability both with a sword and with his magic that made him a force to be reckoned with.

Of course, he didn't look fearsome at first glance. Especially not when around his guild mates. But this was perhaps one the things that made him so frightening. A man who was average height, and had feminine features didn't exactly look like a demon. He also wore ornate blue haori, a thigh length jacket that was worn over his kimono and tied by a cord. His kimono was of a deeper blue color, several shades darker than his eyes. His pleated skirt-like pants were grey and wrapped around his lower half. It also had his sword tucked in the girdle. This blade while not inherently magical, was nonetheless lethal in his hands.

Akira's eyes slid in their orbits, catching Felix in their scrutiny as he caught the woman who had fallen with an audible 'thud' that would make most cringe. The man had his heart in the right place at least. Yet, he heard an unfamiliar voice calling out to Phi. Shouting, actually. It diverted the kenjutsu master's attention away from Phi to this new and possible threat.

"I know what you're doing here!" The girl called out, making Akira's eyes narrow in suspicion.

"I'm going with you! I-I mean, I'm not going to let you're guild alone get the cure!" She continued, though this time it seemed as if she had let something slip she shouldn't have an covered her mouth quickly with both hands.

"I won't back down!" The woman took a defensive stance.

He wasn't one to make quick judgments, but with forces conspiring against them he felt he had little choice but to off the woman a stern if not terrifying warning as he took his place in front of Phi protectively. His thumb unlatched the 11the generation Kanesada blade, a remarkable sword by any measure. Akira's left leg slid back as he lowered his center of gravity. This would no doubt be the means of which he could engage a target very rapidly and very efficiently; left hand gripping the scabbard whilst his right hovered above the hilt of his sword. It was then Akira's magical energy began to 'swell'.

The more he focused the more a pressure seemed to build in the air around him. It was almost like a void, it would gravitate things towards him. But pebbles and stones drew near, they exploded. In fact, the ground beneath him began to crack like the rock were instead glass and it were under enormous strain. However before he acted, his eyes paid very careful attention. Was she shaking? The intimidating sensation then vanished suddenly and Akira then slowly stood up. It was clear now she wasn't there to hinder them or cause his guild mates harm. Then there was Phi...

"I'm not really sure what ideas you got about us. But we're getting the cure for everyone, and no one is going to stop us." Told the girl ardently and with a look of determination.

"But if you want to help with that. You're more than welcome to join us." Phi offered. "I'm Phoenix, or Phi. You've been following us since the train station, haven't you?"

"I'm Oshita Harukichi, but please call me Oshi!." The girl shook hands, seeming like an entirely different person already. "I'm very sorry for suddenly making wild accusations and hitting... erm," Oshi then pointed to Felix. "Him."

"Um, I noticed you getting off the train and heard him (Felix) talking about starting a fight. From there my misunderstanding only grew... O-oh! Once again I'm sorry!"Oshi bowed once more. "And it would be my pleasure to assist you!"

Akira then sheathed his sword with an audible 'click' as he eased the sword from it's slightly drawn state into the scabbard.

"If Phi sees no problem with you, then neither do I." Akira bowed slightly towards the woman in a polite, refined way. "Welcome Oshita-san."

14KWNjM.png
There wasn't much for him to say, especially when they were going to split anyway. To cover more ground, find more information, if possible. The bickering between Moriyama and Zarek continued, however, Nero had no reason to butt in. It was all nothing but pointless in his mind. "If you guys are done bickering, we should get going.." He noticed Hana using her magic, asking her plants or flowers help.

Turning, around, he spoke up. "Are you sure none of these plants may have been corrupted, poisoned if anything?" Nero did not know the extent of her magic, or how far it actually reached.

"Anyhow, I guess we'll be heading east from the shrine.." He made a suggestion, nodding towards the said direction. As he started to walk, not waiting for the rest of the group that was to join him, it was time to take care of business.

"Ice-make dagger!" He uttered, having his weapon form in the palm of his right hand, before he grasped it tightly. "I'm sure we're bound to find someone here who wouldn't want us around."

@Citrus

• Love
~~~ Hanaka Kokoro ~~~
Mood: Unsure
Activity: Holding onto Nero's shirt/Following Nero

Hanaka looked up at Nero, and well, it went without saying that she would be following him. She didn't want to drain her magic too much, so she kept the packet of seeds on her belt. She could easily send out a large number of flowers to look, but that would take a toll on her and drain her magic pool, which was never good as they might need to fight. She looked down at the ground where the flower had burrowed down into the soil, a slightly unconfident or unsure expression on her face. "I hope it works.." She mumbled, standing back up, and holding onto the back of Nero's shirt. Though, she quickly let go the moment he turned around. Any later and she would have tripped from being unprepared.

When he questioned her about the other flowers, she tilted her head to the side, looking around at the other plants. The only way that she knew how the flowers could be corrupt was if one, they were able to use plant magic. But even so, she would be able to sense the usage of it, and she couldn't pick anything up. Out of the group, she most likely had the most experience in that sort of stuff, as she always looked at all sorts of plants and flowers. The second possibility was that someone could have messed with a plant so that it would emit the poison instead of oxygen, but that would take a long time. Ahh, this was making her head hurt. "Urm... If it were magic... I'd be able to tell. Unless they use another method, none of these plants are known to be poisonous, nor do I sense any magic being emitted from them." She explained, hoping that she wasn't gonna mess up. Oh how she hated messing up.

After explaining, she grabbed onto the back of his shirt again, looking from the side of him. She wasn't too short compared to him, though, she was about the height of his chest. How cute, she was trying her best to keep up. He walked pretty quickly in her opinion, but that was because her legs were shorter. She, again, was caught off guard when he made the dagger, but relaxed and continued on. The shrine was like her own personal battle field if something bad were to happen. They were surrounded by god damn plants, soil, and nature.

If that weren't an advantage, she didn't know what was.

@Akashi

Reactions: Akashi
Temperance shook her head and followed after Nero and Hanaka, placing her hand on her sword for reassurance and to be ready in case of an attack. Looking around at where they were, the swordswoman was instantly on guard for anything unexpected. She was silently glad to not be put in the group with Moriyama, as he was annoying, even though she didn't know him for very long and he was purposefully mispronouncing her last name just to rile her up. How could someone like that even exist in the guild? Shaking her head, she went back to the task at hand and followed the ice wizard and plant girl, keeping an ear out for anything out of the ordinary.

• Love
cooltext135728125644596-png.84382

Phoenix may have seemed relaxed on the outside, but inside she was on guard. Just in case she was wrong about they're newcomer, she was prepared for any sort of attack. So when the scent of water hit her, the air condensing just before a pair of clouds broke loose rain on they're group alone. She rose one eyebrow, as she looked up at the sky then back down to who she suspected the strange event was coming from, River. She looked upset, frightened even, Phi felt bad for the young girl. She wasnt use to stressful jobs like these, and it was obviously taking its toll on her. She was about to offer comfort, but to her surprise, after a couple of deep breaths. River managed to calm herself and the clouds dispersed along with they're rain.

Phoenix smiled, seeing the resolve in her bright blue eyes, suddenly she wrapped her arm around River's slim shoulders and pulled her into a hug. "Now look what you've done Rivi, I'm all wet! You know I hate that, at least outside of a bathing suit." She playfully teased her friend before ruffling her hair. But soon her attention was turned back to the girl, Oshita. To her relief the Wizard seemed genuinely sorry and honest, Phi had a knack for detecting these things....Sometimes. At the mention of hitting Felix she couldnt help but laugh a little. "Oh dont worry about that. I'm sure this big guy hardly even felt it with all that armor." She reassured. At the mention of Felix's outburst after departing the train she threw the Iron Clad warrior a disapproving look. "Ya...He gets a little too excited sometimes." She responded with her trained on Felix before turning them back on Oshita.

Her friendly smile returning, Phi waved off her apologies. "No worries, its nice to meet you Oshita. But we gotta get going. Its getting late and we have to get to the pub before nightfall." She warned as she glanced up at the falling sun. With that the blonde Slayer turned and began walking toward they're destination. Wringing out her hair and shirt on the way. 'I'm gonna get River back for this...' She thought, trying to distract herself somewhat from the suffering people around them as they passed by. They reached the pub within 30 minutes, the outside had a lopsided wand with a skull at the end and its name lit up on the side. "Charming..." Phoenix muttered before entering. Instantly she caught the scent of something that made her uneasy.​

Oshita (Oshi) Harukichi
"No worries, its nice to meet you Oshita. But we gotta get going. Its getting late and we have to get to the pub before nightfall." Oshita heard a click and she quickly glanced at the man who seemed like he was ready to cut her down. To her surprise he politely greeted her "If Phi sees no problem with you, then neither do I. Welcome Oshita-san." It seemed like most of the group was no longer suspicious of her but somehow a tense atmosphere still seemed to linger, not that she could do anything about it. This seemed to be a very important mission for them and having a new member, whom no one knew, probubly wasn't putting anyone at ease. "R-right. Let's get going."

Oshita walked behind the group and manged to smile just about the whole way. She had a slight pop in her step and would balance on curbs as she walked. Oshita seemed a bit childish, despite being twenty two years of age, but she would do whatever she could to keep her mind off the group. Honestly the only reason she was going with them was to make sure everyone got the cure for free. Guilds weren't to be trusted, she had gathered that they were after the cure but she was absolutely positive if the chance arose they would sooner sell it than give it out for free. After all guilds only looked after their own. If this guild tried to pull a fast one she would make sure to steal the cure and hand it out to as many charitable organizations as possible, which with her background wasn't hard.

They arrived at their destination which was a rather old bar with a large sign. Judging from the outside it wasn't a place where young adults looking to party went, it was a place for perhaps more shady characters. What were they doing here? Was this guild still just looking for information? Perhaps they were going to interrogate some lowlifes to see if they had any information? Oshita was the last one to enter and already she caught the eyes of someone she had worked for at one point. Uhg, what was he doing here? She was about to look away and pretend she didn't know him when he showed her a very unwelcomed smile. Her arms instantly rose and the paper from her book created a shield in front of the group just in time to block an explosive attack. Oshita's shield didn't last long however, it was instantly drenched in water and one by one her paper self destructed (thanks to the magic runes she had set on them).

For a moment Oshita was defenseless. Her paper would reconstruct itself in her book after a few seconds, but in the meantime her magic was severely hindered. "Shoot." She whispered under her breath. She clentched her fists and backed away from the group in an effort to stay out of their way. When the smoke from the two explosions cleared up two rather strong looking mages stepped forward and a handful of guys wielding magic guns powered by lacrimas.

Last edited:
  • Love
Kuroh Fujijibasu

"I wonder what's down here" Kuroh said walking down the path. The further he walked he saw markings on the wall "Blood stains maybe?" There was a sudden but small shift in the ground. Spears came out of the wall and impaled Kuroh. "Whew, that was close, good thing i cant affect the outside world" he said phasing through the spears.

*FLASHBACK*

"Hmm? There might be traps. Oh!!! I know" then kuroh left his technically 'dead' body back behind.

*END of FLASHBACK*

"Huhh..." Kuroh sighed "I just hope my body is safe" Kuroh then continued down the path of his going further and further into the dark.

• Love
Status
Not open for further replies.