Fairy Tail: Eclipse (CLOSED)

Status
Not open for further replies.
When do we start the rp?
Once everyone has posted they're cs(s) and they've been accepted by me.

Announcement:
All slots have been taken/reserved!
Please post/finish your character(s) soon! =)

Another question, for lost magic do we have to pick magic that is canon or can we come up with our own magic?

Another question, for lost magic do we have to pick magic that is canon or can we come up with our own magic?
You can come up with your own as long as its not too OP :)

You can come up with your own as long as its not too OP :)
Ok thank you and yes I shall give my character's magic limits just as every other magic.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Pyralithia
[BCOLOR=transparent]Appearance:[/BCOLOR]
89d4b63e91e5f0_full.jpg
[BCOLOR=transparent]"Our souls are our own"[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Name: Kuroh Fujijibasu known as 'The Soul King'[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Age: 17[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Sexuality: Heterosexual[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Height: 6’4[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Weight: 210 lbs[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Insignia Place/Color: Lower Mid-Section of his back in a green color, much like his eyes[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Skills: Cooking, Good with children[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Magic: Lost Magic: Soul Magic: Soul Magic is when you use your very own soul literally. When using Soul Magic the user burns through magic energy, when one's magic output run's out it opens the second release which then starts to eat away to one's stamina. There is a final release one can open but it's very hard to achieve both deadly to user and opponent. The user is enveloped in a bright light while all abilities are greatly enhanced. Most are lucky to be alive after a minute in this stage. Using this can cause great damage to the users mind soul and body. [/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Soul Punch: If hit a Shock-wave is sent through your nerves.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Soul Kinect: Your soul connects to that of another to read their thoughts[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Soul Make: Much like maker magic it can virtually create everything but that depends on the will of the person. For an example someone who has a weak will can something up to as big as a bed and someone with a big will can create a dragon, that’s only if the user has enough time to cast it.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Soul Army: Calling Upon dead spirits for help though Kuroh refuses to use it unless the souls are willing[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Soul Copy: Kuroh can copy his soul copying his body as well creating multiple. Though Around two hits before they disappear[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Soul Wave: You project your own bodily shape however many time then combine them to shoot forward a deadly wave. [/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Spirit Walk: Leaving his own body he can go into the spirit side of things but to do it he has to have great concentration, though he can't affect the outside world around him.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent](may gain more abilities throughout the arcs)[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Personality: Kuroh is a caring 17 year old boy who likes spending time with his Guild. He is usually quiet unless responded to. Sometimes he can have a very short temper, But usually he is quite polite. He can also be very shy when meeting people even though he is taller a bigger than most people. He is also has great regards for modesty except he doesn’t show it. He also shows great respect for his elders.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]History: Will be later leaked throughout the arcs[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Theme Song(s): [/BCOLOR]

Last edited:
Reactions: ≈Evërlastiπg≈
[BCOLOR=transparent]Appearance:[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]View attachment 82417 [/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Name: Kuroh Fujijibasu[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Age: 17[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Sexuality: Heterosexual[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Height: 6’4[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Weight: 200 lbs[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Insignia Place/Color: Lower Mid-Section of his back in a Navy blue color[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Skills: Cooking, Good with children[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Magic: Lost Magic: Soul Magic: Soul Magic is when you use your very own soul literally.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Soul Punch: If hit a Shock-wave is sent through your nerves.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Soul Kinect: Your soul connects to that of another to read their thoughts[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Soul Make: Much like maker magic it can virtually create everything but that depends on the will of the person. For an example someone who has a weak will can something up to as big as a bed and someone with a big will can create a dragon, that’s only if the user has enough time to cast it.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Soul Army: Calling Upon dead spirits for help though Kuroh refuses to use it unless the souls are willing[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Soul Copy: Kuroh can copy his soul copying his body as well creating multiple. Though Around two hits before they disappear[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Soul Wave: You project your own bodily shape however many time then combine them to shoot forward a deadly wave. [/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent](may gain more abilities throughout the arcs)[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Personality: Kuroh is a caring 17 year old boy who likes spending time with his Guild. He is usually quiet unless responded to. Sometimes he can have a very short temper, But usually he is quite polite. He can also be very shy when meeting people even though he is taller a bigger than most people. He is also has great regards for modesty except he doesn’t show it. He also shows great respect for his elders.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]History: Will be later leaked throughout the arcs[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Theme Song(s): [/BCOLOR]
Hmm....The only thing wrong with Soul Magic is unlike other magic, it wouldn't run on magic power. What kind of mana/fuel would it use and how would it affect his soul itself?

My character will be up within the next two days without a doubt, probably today.

Hmm....The only thing wrong with Soul Magic is unlike other magic, it wouldn't run on magic power. What kind of mana/fuel would it use and how would it affect his soul itself?
Ok I changed it to where it runs on magic output then after it runs out it goes into second release and consume the users stamina purifying it to the point that most of it would be consume just from releasing it, basically what it does is it takes stamina and pushes it all into a dense ball forming into extremely but very little magic energy and you can decide whether I need to change it.

My character will be up within the next two days without a doubt, probably today.
Okay =)
Ok I changed it to where it runs on magic output then after it runs out it goes into second release and consume the users stamina purifying it to the point that most of it would be consume just from releasing it, basically what it does is it takes stamina and pushes it all into a dense ball forming into extremely but very little magic energy and you can decide whether I need to change it.
Hmm that's an interesting idea. Hes accepted!

d3c5f59c3facee3ef320bc008f1c5193.jpg

Name: Felix Ferris, also called "Legionnare"
Sexuality: Bisexual
Height: 6'1
Weight: 210 lbs
Insignia Place/Color: Gray, on his forearm
Skills: He's a talented combatant, with a mastery of fighting with numerous weapons while in armor.
Magic: Iron Make magic, at which he is excellent. Felix uses this in conjunction with his Paladin-like "sword and board" fighting to create his own armor and weapons, in addition to using it on its own for both offensive and defensive purposes. He tries not to rely on his magic in a fight, primarily using his own skill to take his enemies down, with his magic as a secondary. "It would be too easy otherwise," he says. Aside from this, he really likes gardening, but he'd never tell anyone.

As an Iron Make wizard, Felix can both manipulate existing iron and summon iron from thin air. Manipulation of previously existing iron drastically reduces the cost of his magic, so Felix tends to pull iron up from the earth in combat, if he can. He can make just about anything, though he lacks the finesse to make more complex devices. Primarily, Felix sticks to armor, bladed or blunt weapons, spikes, and walls, though he has shown the ability to fashion a crude cannon.
Personality: Felix takes pride in his skills, and always seeks new challenges. He's loud and rather boisterous, loves to fight, and constantly seeks someone who can rival his skill in non-magical combat. He's blunt almost to the point of rudeness, and is definitely an act-first type of guy.
History: Felix was born to a noble family in a far off kingdom, where he lived an easy and luxurious life until the age of six, when his estate was sacked by a band of mercenaries known as Talon Company. The leader of the Talon Mercs took pity on Felix, and took him in. The Talon Company were an unforgiving family, forcing young Felix to keep up or be left behind. They trained him in their ways, in combat, survival, and bartering, and he's lived his life by the blade and caravan. When the mercenaries had a job snatched from their fingertips by an Eclipse wizard, Felix found himself intrigued by the four-man team who'd beaten them to the punch. He joined the Eclipse guild about a month ago, after a month of searching on his own for the guild.
Theme Song(s):

Last edited:

Name: Felix Ferris, also called "Crusader"
Skills: He's a talented combatant, with a mastery of fighting with numerous weapons while in armor.
Magic: Iron Make magic, at which he is excellent. Felix uses this in conjunction with his Paladin-like "sword and board" fighting to create his own armor and weapons, in addition to using it on its own for both offensive and defensive purposes. He tries not to rely on his magic in a fight, primarily using his own skill to take his enemies down, with his magic as a secondary. "It would be too easy otherwise," he says. Aside from this, he really likes gardening, but he'd never tell anyone.

As an Iron Make wizard, Felix can both manipulate existing iron and summon iron from thin air. Manipulation of previously existing iron drastically reduces the cost of his magic, so Felix tends to pull iron up from the earth in combat, if he can. He can make just about anything, though he lacks the finesse to make more complex devices. Primarily, Felix sticks to armor, bladed or blunt weapons, spikes, and walls, though he has shown the ability to fashion a crude cannon.
Personality: Felix takes pride in his skills, and always seeks new challenges. He's loud and rather boisterous, loves to fight, and constantly seeks someone who can rival his skill in non-magical combat. He's blunt almost to the point of rudeness, and is definitely an act-first type of guy.
History: Felix was born to a noble family in a far off kingdom, where he lived an easy and luxurious life until the age of six, when his estate was sacked by a band of mercenaries known as Talon Company. The leader of the Talon Mercs took pity on Felix, and took him in. The Talon Company were an unforgiving family, forcing young Felix to keep up or be left behind. They trained him in their ways, in combat, survival, and bartering, and he's lived his life by the blade and caravan. When the mercenaries had a job snatched from their fingertips by an Eclipse wizard, Felix found himself intrigued by the four-man team who'd beaten them to the punch. He joined the Eclipse guild about a month ago, after a month of searching on his own for the guild.
Theme Song(s):
Woah. That is a....block of white text. *goes to find my glasses to help me read the new character to the playing field*

Name: Felix Ferris, also called "Crusader"

Theme Song(s):
Very interesting lol kinda reminds me of Gajeel. Accepted!

Edit: @Justaddnutts lol ya its a bit daunting to pick out each section.

@everyone: I changed Zarek's height/weight.

Very interesting lol kinda reminds me of Gajeel. Accepted!

Yeah? I guess his powers are sort of similar, but as a Make Wizard, he's more like Gray. I think he'll act sorta' like Natsu, just challenging all sorts of people to fights all the time.

So I have another question sorry for bothering you with them, gm so how will the 's' class wizards be chosen will we already have a few randomly selected or will we do 's' class trials?

~Our souls are our own!~

Appearance:
ece1819ad78eeacdf8c8107e7285e9af.jpg

Name: River Void
Height: 5'4
Weight: Top secret
Insignia Place/Color: Light blue color, located on her lower back
Skills:
River is a great swimmer and a trained dancer.
Magic:
River uses water based magic, she is just competent enough to be useful in field work. As she is still training, River is still quite weak compared to other guild members. Her emotions rule her and water around her tends to reflect it, as she can't control it too well it's usually a hassle when she gets upset.

Personality: River is bubbly and excitable, always ready for action. Like the sea; River likes to "Go with the flow", not one to make (or stick) to plans or rules, but rather whatever is happening at the time. Being young and underpowered, she is often patronised by older members and usually doesn't go out on missions, but she is growing more and more restless and cannot wait to be allowed to do a real mission. Because of her hight people always make fun of her and assume her younger than she is, this irks her to no end and she tries to seem more mature (but often fails due to her childish demeanour.)

(I am SO sorry for how long its taken me to get this out!! Can't wait to rp!)​

Last edited by a moderator:
So I have another question sorry for bothering you with them, gm so how will the 's' class wizards be chosen will we already have a few randomly selected or will we do 's' class trials?
For now classes dont matter since everyone will be participating in one big mission against The Crusade to, basically, save the world of magic. And no worries your no bother =) I like questions lol.

Ssshhhh dont give away the 2nd arch! XD

For now classes dont matter since everyone will be participating in one big mission against The Crusade to, basically, save the world of magic. And no worries your no bother =) I like questions lol.

Ssshhhh dont give away the 2nd arch! XD
lol

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Pyralithia
Status
Not open for further replies.