Appearance:
ece1819ad78eeacdf8c8107e7285e9af.jpg

Name: River Void
Sexuality: Bisexual
Height: 5'4
Weight: Top secret
Insignia Place/Color: Light blue color, located on her lower back
Skills:
River is a great swimmer and a trained dancer.
Magic:
River uses water based magic, she is just competent enough to be useful in field work. As she is still training, River is still quite weak compared to other guild members. Her emotions rule her and water around her tends to reflect it, as she can't control it too well it's usually a hassle when she gets upset.

Personality: River is bubbly and excitable, always ready for action. Like the sea; River likes to "Go with the flow", not one to make (or stick) to plans or rules, but rather whatever is happening at the time. Being young and underpowered, she is often patronised by older members and usually doesn't go out on missions, but she is growing more and more restless and cannot wait to be allowed to do a real mission. Because of her hight people always make fun of her and assume her younger than she is, this irks her to no end and she tries to seem more mature (but often fails due to her childish demeanour.)

History:

(I am SO sorry for how long its taken me to get this out!! Can't wait to rp!)​
Lol your not the only one not finished so its all good! Are you done with River? If so shes accepted! I think her and Phoenix will get along well =)

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
I am very sorry if the question I ask is stupid but I was wondering if this rp will be on this thread or on a different one? I'm just new to this website so I don't know how it all completely works.

I am very sorry if the question I ask is stupid but I was wondering if this rp will be on this thread or on a different one? I'm just new to this website so I don't know how it all completely works.
Thats alright, it took me a bit to get use to everything too. It will be on a different thread which I will post the link to in here once it is up (aka once everyone has been accepted).

I'm so close to being done guys, i'll be there some day soon (like before Wednesday night)! Curse my need to make my CS's uselessly colorful and glittery, with loooottttsss of un-needed information.

I'm so close to being done guys, i'll be there some day soon (like before Wednesday night)! Curse my need to make my CS's uselessly colorful and glittery, with loooottttsss of un-needed information.
Just add nutts to it. Should work.

• Useful
Reactions: Junnabee
Okay. Thank you for clearing this up for me.
No problem, feel free to ask me anything (except where I put all your left shoes....Thats secret)

Yep, I couldn't really think of a history I'l rp it out I guess xD
Thats fine, I'm doing that with my characters too!
Lol I noticed slowly, sparkly things were being added to your CS's. I like making mine colorful too but I'm too lazy to look up borders XD
Just add nutts to it. Should work.
LMAO

[bg=#404040][/bg][bg=#636262]

"Our souls are our own!"

Name:
Xylar Zyferia

Sexuality:
Pansexual

Height:
6'4"

Weight:

Insignia Place/Color:
The Eclipse insignia is right smack in the middle of his chest, a little below his pecs so it isn't easily seen by others. Tinted with the colors of the sunset, the insignia changes with how the lighting situation is.

Skills:
He's good with all sorts of guns, revolvers especially. Inseparable from the kitchen, Xylar is sometimes called the chef of the guild. However, he is disastrous when it comes to baking and always burns everything to crisp. Xylar also has quite a lot of knowledge on martial arts and uses it more than his magic. He's extremely bad at flirting with girls (forget boys), though he likes to pretend he is.

Blood God Slayer Magic
Blood Healing Magic
Prevents infections and diseases from spreading further than it should. Helps with injuries by hardening the blood around the wound and healing it almost immediately. However, it is not the best way to be healed nor the least painful method. (Mastered)
Blood Bending Magic
Ability to control others movements (not mastered fully) slightly. Practices to gain ability to literally squeeze the blood out of victims, but has not been able to stomach the feeling of evil when he does it. (Expert)
Blood Poisoning Magic
Ability to poison victims by shutting down the immune system and using his magic to poison the victim's blood cells. The magic is released in a form of gas which intoxicates the victim and sometimes others around them. (Amateur)

Personality:
Quiet in most situations, Xylar has a tendency to use action more than words. He does, though, like to socialize with others, but is not very good at it, so he keeps to himself in the kitchen. When approached, he will be friendly, but his expressions do hardly change when he talks. When severely angered, he will turn into something feral and, unlike his calm personality, will stop at nothing to eliminate his enemies. His magic can become deadly within seconds under his control.

History:
Born into a high class family, Xylar's life is nothing short of perfect. It wasn't until he was seven that life became a mess. One night after a long day of horse riding and adventuring in the garden, Xy found a bleeding squirrel near one of the grand oak trees most of the squirrels burrowed in. When reaching to pick up the squirrel, his hands started to glow and felt the innards of the squirrel come together. Within a few minutes, the squirrel started to wake up and slowly move back into his burrow. Xylar, scarred and confused, ran back to his house to find everyone missing. Only one man in a dark cloak was found in front of their main stairs.
"Your powers will bring chaos to us all."
With that, he blasted a surge of black energy towards the boy. Few hours later, the boy found himself surrounded by strangers all inquiring if he was okay. After explaining that he was found by the guild master of Eclipse, the strangers slowly became his new family and he has lived with them since then. However, he still looking for his own family everyday, wondering what could've happened to them and who that cloaked man was.

Theme Song(s):
[/bg]​
[bg=#404040]
[bg=#404040]
[/bg][/bg]

Last edited:
Reactions: ≈Evërlastiπg≈
Lol I noticed slowly, sparkly things were being added to your CS's. I like making mine colorful too but I'm too lazy to look up borders XD
Their like a parasite slowly taking over. ( ⚆ _ ⚆ )

BTW, if you happen notice anything on my CS that isn't gonna fly (since i'm adding quite a bit to it) as i'm working on them, go ahead and let me know and i'll go ahead and take it down or change it to fit.

Reactions: ≈Evërlastiπg≈
Their like a parasite slowly taking over. ( ⚆ _ ⚆ )

BTW, if you happen notice anything on my CS that isn't gonna fly (since i'm adding quite a bit to it) as i'm working on them, go ahead and let me know and i'll go ahead and take it down or change it to fit.
Haha you can beat it!

So far they look good. Dont forget to scale down either Fairy or Dark Magic on Mabel though =)

Haha you can beat it!

So far they look good. Dont forget to scale down either Fairy or Dark Magic on Mabel though =)
I did? I scaled down Dark to like mid level. Like able to use it but not perfectly fantastical wow oh wow level like she is with fairy. Did you want me to scale it down more or like change the working cuz i can if need be

EDIT: I color coded it just for good measure >>

I did? I scaled down Dark to like mid level. Like able to use it but not perfectly fantastical wow oh wow level like she is with fairy. Did you want me to scale it down more or like change the working cuz i can if need be

EDIT: I color coded it just for good measure >>
Wasnt it Adept, Proficient, and Abysmal before? (Cant remember) Well anyway, as long as your not OP with it your fine =)

[bg=#404040][/bg][bg=#636262]

"Our souls are our own!"

Name:
Xylar Zyferia

Sexuality:
Pansexual

Height:
6'4"

Weight:

Insignia Place/Color:
The Eclipse insignia is right smack in the middle of his chest, a little below his pecs so it isn't easily seen by others. Tinted with the colors of the sunset, the insignia changes with how the lighting situation is.

Skills:
He's good with all sorts of guns, revolvers especially. Born from a family of cooks, Xylar is sometimes called the chef of the guild. However, he is no good with baking and always burns everything to crisp. Xylar also has quite a lot of knowledge on martial arts and uses it more than his magic. He's extremely bad at flirting with girls (forget boys), though he likes to pretend he is.

Blood God Slayer Magic
Blood Healing Magic
Prevents infections and diseases from spreading further than it should. Helps with injuries by hardening the blood around the wound and healing it almost immediately. However, it is not the best way to be healed nor the least painful method.
Blood Bending Magic
Ability to control others movements (not mastered fully) slightly. Practices to gain ability to literally squeeze the blood out of victims, but has not been able to stomach the feeling of evil when he does it.
Blood Poisoning Magic
Ability to poison victims by manipulating the immune system to stop fighting against foreign cells, which he controls mildly also.

Personality:
Quiet in most situations, Xylar has a tendency to use action more than words. He does, though, like to socialize with others, but is not very good at it, so he keeps to himself in the kitchen. When approached, he will be friendly, but his expressions do hardly change when he talks. When severely angered, he will turn into something feral and, unlike his calm personality, will stop at nothing to eliminate his enemies. His magic can become deadly within seconds under his control.

History:
Born into a high class family, Xylar's life is nothing short of perfect. It wasn't until he was seven that life became a mess. One night after a long day of horse riding and adventuring in the garden, Xy found a bleeding squirrel near one of the grand oak trees most of the squirrels burrowed in. When reaching to pick up the squirrel, his hands started to glow and felt the innards of the squirrel come together. Within a few minutes, the squirrel started to wake up and slowly move back into his burrow. Xylar, scarred and confused, ran back to his house to find everyone missing. Only one man in a dark cloak was found in front of their main stairs.
"Your powers will bring chaos to us all."
With that, he blasted a surge of black energy towards the boy. Few hours later, the boy found himself surrounded by strangers all inquiring if he was okay. After explaining that he was found by the guild master of Eclipse, the strangers slowly became his new family and he has lived with them since then. However, he still looking for his own family everyday, wondering what could've happened to them and who that cloaked man was.

Theme Song(s):
[/bg]​
[bg=#404040]
[bg=#404040]
[/bg][/bg]
Alright, done! Sorry it took longer than expected ^^;; Let me know if Xylar's powers are too controlling or anything like that.

@Estrèlla

Alright, done! Sorry it took longer than expected ^^;; Let me know if Xylar's powers are too controlling or anything like that.

@Estrèlla
I was wondering if anyone was going to do something with blood lol. Its all good except could you elaborate on Blood Poisoning a bit? Are you basically shutting down they're immune system so they're susceptible to sickness/toxins?

I was wondering if anyone was going to do something with blood lol. Its all good except could you elaborate on Blood Poisoning a bit? Are you basically shutting down they're immune system so they're susceptible to sickness/toxins?
Yes, and then with magic, poisoning the blood cells which would spread throughout their body and slowly kill them (but Xylar hasn't mastered it fully as it scares him to think he can kill others just with his magic). Sorry, I didn't really know how to explain it as I'm not caught up with the last fifty or so chapters of FT, and this was something new that I found through searching up god slayer magic ^^;;. I'll update it so it makes more sense.

Yes, and then with magic, poisoning the blood cells which would spread throughout their body and slowly kill them (but Xylar hasn't mastered it fully as it scares him to think he can kill others just with his magic). Sorry, I didn't really know how to explain it as I'm not caught up with the last fifty or so chapters of FT, and this was something new that I found through searching up god slayer magic ^^;;. I'll update it so it makes more sense.
Its okay, its accepted but it would have to be a slow death or else its OP lol. Hes accepted! =)

@Crow Are you still interested in this?

Announcement:
All CS's must be finished by Friday so we can get this Show on the road! =D

• Useful
Reactions: Junnabee
I've been busy rather lately.

Status
Not open for further replies.