Fairy Tail: Eclipse (CLOSED)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rofl awesome! Welcome @Salt Lord and @Citrus!

Theres 1 "Other" slot and 1 Dragon Slayer slot left.

I'm tempted to say I want a dragon slayer but, Other works too. I can think up fun magic with other :P

WIP So I don't lose it.

tumblr_luqt1wa0kq1r5ddapo1_500.png
"Don't worry, the world isn't over. It isn't over, even if you want it to be over."

Name
Hanaka Kokoro

"... Um.. Yes, my name is Hanaka but.. You can call me Hana..?"

"I'm 15.. But I'm turning 16 soon! Yeah.. Soon.."

Sexuality
Female - Straight
"Well.. last time I checked at least.."

Height:
5'0"
"Please don't make fun of my height?"

Weight:
109 lbs
"I am not heavy! Um.. I think.."

Insignia Place/Color
Pale pink colour, located on her outer, left thigh.
"I-Is that a bad place..?"

Skills
Despite being so young, she is skilled in cooking sweets and pastries, also excelling in academics when she isn't being lazy. She is also pretty good at understanding people, giving good advice and harbouring the habit of talking to plants. Yes, she talks, to plants.
"Y-you say it as though it's a bad thing..!"

Magic
Plant Magic
This allows the user to have full manipulation over plants and such, examples being trees, roots, grass, and flowers. They have enhanced abilities and allows the user to manipulate their growth into battle. The user may summon any plant as long there is even the slightest chance of plant life, ranging from a single root to soil under the tiny crack of a steel plate. If there are not already plants, the caster should keep a packet of seeds with them wherever they may go. Each seed may summon up multiple plants within a matter of seconds.
Plant Magic
"I'll try not to hurt anyone!... Who is from my guild..."

Personality
Shy and fidgety, Hanaka prefers using flowers and such over trees and roots for whatever reason. She originally wanted to learn flower magic, and specialize in that however, she ended up learning plant magic. She is stubborn, childish, easily flustered, and very naive to the world.
"You make me sound like a 4 year old!"

History
Well you see, as a little girl around a young age when she joined--
"Don't tell them!"

Theme Song(s)

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Pyralithia
@Estrèlla Hey, what's your signature from today? It looks awesome!

• Thank You
Reactions: Pyralithia
latest

Name
Cinder Verre

Sexuality
None

Height
5'11''

Weight

Insignia Place & Color
On her back (can be seen through a keyhole in the dress) and is the same color as this text.

Skills
Cinder excels in weapons combat and magical combat.

Magic
Lava Magic
Cinder can generate powerful blasts of lava using spells. It only takes a few seconds for the lava to cool down, but when it does, it forms into Obsidian. She can control the obsidian afterwards. Her signal with the Obsidian can be broken by water. Hitting the obsidian with water in it's liquid form will make her lose control of it.

Personality
Cinder is never one to tolerate failure. If she sends you on a mission, you should make sure it gets completed how she wanted it, because if you come back without anything to prove it was done, you'll leave being burned-- physically and verbally.
Cinder usually doesn't start conversations and often turns them away if she feels they aren't worth her breath.

History
I can't tell you that! Cinder would kill me if she knew I told you about it!

Theme Song
I won't fall for you~

Last edited by a moderator:
latest

Name
Cinder Verre

Sexuality
None

Height
5'11''

Weight

Insignia Place & Color
On her back (can be seen through a keyhole in the dress) and is the same color as this text.

Skills
Cinder excels in hand-to-hand combat, weapons combat, and magical combat.

Magic
Lava Magic
Cinder can generate powerful blasts of lava using spells. It only takes a few seconds for the lava to cool down, but when it does, it forms into Obsidian. She can control the obsidian afterwards. Her signal with the Obsidian can be broken by water. Hitting the obsidian with water in it's liquid form will make her lose control of it.

Personality
Cinder is never one to tolerate failure. If she sends you on a mission, you should make sure it gets completed how she wanted it, because if you come back without anything to prove it was done, you'll leave being burned-- physically and verbally.
Cinder usually doesn't start conversations and often turns them away if she feels they aren't worth her breath.

History

Theme Song
I won't fall for you~

The age limit is 24. So her skills would be a bit lower. (Basically she can't be good at all forms of combat)

Would someone care to explain what's happened in the story so far?

I'll put the theme song on tomorrow but for now...
Character Sheet: Complete!

WIP So I don't lose it.

View attachment 85885
"Don't worry, the world isn't over. It isn't over, even if you want it to be over."

Name
Hanaka Kokoro

"... Um.. Yes, my name is Hanaka but.. You can call me Hana..?"

"I'm 15.. But I'm turning 16 soon! Yeah.. Soon.."

Sexuality
Female - Straight
"Well.. last time I checked at least.."

Height:
5'0"
"Please don't make fun of my height?"

Weight:
109 lbs
"I am not heavy! Um.. I think.."

Insignia Place/Color
Pale pink colour, located on her outer, left thigh.
"I-Is that a bad place..?"

Skills
Despite being so young, she is skilled in cooking sweets and pastries, also excelling in academics when she isn't being lazy. She is also pretty good at understanding people, giving good advice and harbouring the habit of talking to plants. Yes, she talks, to plants.
"Y-you say it as though it's a bad thing..!"

Magic
Plant Magic
This allows the user to have full manipulation over plants and such, examples being trees, roots, grass, and flowers. They have enhanced abilities and allows the user to manipulate their growth into battle. The user may summon any plant as long there is even the slightest chance of plant life, ranging from a single root to soil under the tiny crack of a steel plate. If there are not already plants, the caster should keep a packet of seeds with them wherever they may go. Each seed may summon up multiple plants within a matter of seconds.
Plant Magic
"I'll try not to hurt anyone!... Who is from my guild..."

Personality
Shy and fidgety, Hanaka prefers using flowers and such over trees and roots for whatever reason. She originally wanted to learn flower magic, and specialize in that however, she ended up learning plant magic. She is stubborn, childish, easily flustered, and very naive to the world.
"You make me sound like a 4 year old!"

History
Well you see, as a little girl around a young age when she joined--
"Don't tell them!"

Theme Song(s)

Lol shes adorable! Accepted~
latest

Name
Cinder Verre

Sexuality
None

Height
5'11''

Weight

Insignia Place & Color

Skills
Cinder excels in weapons combat and magical combat.

Magic
Lava Magic

Personality

History

Theme Song
I won't fall for you~

Alrighty shes accepted! Looks like Zareck wont be the oldest anymore.
Would someone care to explain what's happened in the story so far?
A rough summary is Group 1 and Group 2 took separate trains to they're destinations (Shirotsume and Logres) and they just now arrived. If you read my last Zarek and Phoenix post(s) they'll explain where everyone should be heading.

Hanaka will be in Group 1
Cinder will be in Group 2

I just had a sudden urge to have Phoenix slip estrogen into Felix' drink....Lol

Is there a rule stating how many sentences you need per post? Because I'd rather only reveal Cinder's actions than her thoughts, and thoughts are usually what give paragraphs the sentences.

Is there a rule stating how many sentences you need per post? Because I'd rather only reveal Cinder's actions than her thoughts, and thoughts are usually what give paragraphs the sentences.
1 paragraph (5 sentences) minimum per post.
I'll let Hana join by stumbling off the train and panicking xD
Lol I dont blame her, she ended up in a rather dark group XD

Ok @Kitsune has dropped out due to a busy schedule. So that leaves 1 Other spot open if anyone wants to make a 2nd character =)

Status
Not open for further replies.