Fairy Tail: Eclipse (CLOSED)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Name: Temperance "Tempi" Valor (Pronounced vuh-lor)
Sexuality: pansexual
Height: 5'5"
Weight: 133 lbs.
Insignia Place/Color: on the side of her right thigh. The moon is a deep purple and the flames are black.
Skills: cooking, stitching and swordplay.
Magic: re-equip the sword. (Swords only.)
Personality: quiet but can be loudmouthed once in an argument.
History: Taken in by a nomadic tribe when she was an infant, Temperance was raised and taught how to fight with swords when she was old enough to learn. Growing a love for them, she learned magic so that way she would have a sword for every type of battle. She has been in the guild for a few months now.

I have read the rules. You may not hear from me during the day as I have classes and work throughout the week. You may hear from me earlier on Mondays, Wednesdays, maybe Thursdays and Fridays. The weekend I am free.

Name: Temperance "Tempi" Valor (Pronounced vuh-lor)
Sexuality: pansexual
Height: 5'5"
Weight: 133 lbs.
Insignia Place/Color: on the side of her right thigh. The moon is a deep purple and the flames are black.
Skills: cooking, stitching and swordplay.
Magic: re-equip the sword. (Swords only.)
Personality: quiet but can be loudmouthed once in an argument.
History: Taken in by a nomadic tribe when she was an infant, Temperance was raised and taught how to fight with swords when she was old enough to learn. Growing a love for them, she learned magic so that way she would have a sword for every type of battle. She has been in the guild for a few months now.
She is accepted, welcome! =)
I have read the rules. You may not hear from me during the day as I have classes and work throughout the week. You may hear from me earlier on Mondays, Wednesdays, maybe Thursdays and Fridays. The weekend I am free.
Okay thats fine, thank you for the heads up lol

@Akashi Please read the rules (your CS is missing something)

Last edited:
Update:
Only 1 Lost and 1 Other Magic Slots are Left!

Last edited:
Update: Really sorry about this, but I don't think I will have enough time to tackle this rp with the rest of you. You can take me off the character list and perhaps open the signups again.

Last edited by a moderator:
Update: Really sorry about this, but I don't thin I will have enough time to tackle this rp with the rest of you. You can take me off the character list and perhaps open the signups again.
Aww okay thanks anyways =) good luck!

blue_page_divider_4_by_timeseerstudios-d7zsy3z.png

"Our souls...Are Our Own!!!"
Anime+Male+Wind+Grin+Smile+HD+Wallpaper+Backgrounds+Image+Photo+Picture.jpg

Name:
Aither "Ai" Nalani

Sexuality:
Unsure

Height:
5"7

Weight:

Insignia Place/Color:
Green, fading into blue as it goes into the flame.
Over his heart.

Skills:
~Mundane Skills~
•Imitate Voices•
•Whittling•
•Dusting,
Then Making Tiny Dust Tornados•
•Sarcastic Jazz Hands•

~Combat Skills~
•Good Close Combat Reflexes•
•Sharp Senses•
•High Pain Tolerance•
•Swift Footed•

~Misc. Skills~
•Great Throwing Arm•
•Good At Picking Up Languages•
•Hard To Discourage•
•Great Metabolism•
•Non-Magical First Aid•

Magic:
(Magic Classification) Magic Type - Skill Level

(First Gen. Dragon Slayer Magic) Sky Dragon Slayer - Proficient
(Castor Magic) Teleportation - Abysmal

Personality:
Kind of a blow hard, and a bit of a punk, Ai is as annoying as he is lovable. He stays big, bold, and brash, never being one to bring down a mood or darken a room. He's very much a believer of living each day to the fullest and never holding anything back. Which can often cause more trouble then it's worth when he gets reckless or overzealous with his magic.

He is hopelessly devoted to the guild, and as proven on more then one account he would gladly die in it's name. It truly means everything to him, and every member is someone he can call friend, or even, family. His unfaltering devotion may have something to do with the guild having liberated him from that place. Thought little to known of the current members know of the incident.

Despite all his bright moods, and over the top-ness, there is a darkness to him. It lies deep beneath everything else. It's a place in him he tries to keep under lock and keep, all rage and sorrow....
Dying to get out.

History:
More To Be Added As RP'ed

Theme Song(s):
(TBA)

Other:
~1~
Get revenge on the people who put him in that place
~2~
Give his everything to the Guild
~3~
~4~
~5~
~6~
~7~
~8~
~9~
~10~
296419_c8ee623ee9242cb431bf1d8516bbda93.jpg

7207b36ba8e89904833f7994df835384.jpg
tumblr_m309g3SMoA1r7627ro1_250.gif
tumblr11.jpg
e4c1cd11e44d9e783aa17064f91c87c4.jpg
tumblr_mtl1s0tEK31s0th0jo1_500.jpg
cooltext135457034539467.png

_Crystal_Divider__by_Glaed.png

Last edited:
Reactions: ≈Evërlastiπg≈
"Our souls are our own!"

193211_88dc9c2244f6560ee9756b851ede68ce.jpg

Name:
Inoue Yuuki
Sexuality:
Bisexual
Height:
5'5"
Weight:
144 lbs
Insignia Place/Color:
In the center of his upper back, between his shoulder blades. The color is an ice blue.
Skills:
• Running
• Sewing
• First-Aid
• Baking
• Reading Maps
• Agility
• Lying

Magic:
Yuuki has control over ice. He can create things, freeze things, and, of course, attack others. In other words, he is an Ice Mage.
Personality:
Cocky | Child-like | Protective | Short-Tempered | Sarcastic | Rebellious | Caring | Determined
History:
To be revealed later on in the roleplay.
Theme Song(s):
Lol his personality reminds me of Natsu. Accepted!

Reactions: Kitsune
@Estrèlla

Just quickly checking (since i already added it to my sheet but i can always remove it if it won't fly) but i know in the show characters, even dragon slayers, know or can do, a couple different forms of magic with varying degrees of talent and was wander if thats ok for our characters in this rp.

(as you might have noticed i've done it with my characters by kept them from being OP, I do want to add that Mab likes to try and hit other mages up to try and get them to teacher her some magic. and some times they do. but anytime she's taught anything new she wont suddenly be like WAM BAM MASTER it'll be like "...i can freeze my big toe but i cant unfreeze it plz help")

@Estrèlla

Just quickly checking (since i already added it to my sheet but i can always remove it if it won't fly) but i know in the show characters, even dragon slayers, know or can do, a couple different forms of magic with varying degrees of talent and was wander if thats ok for our characters in this rp.

(as you might have noticed i've done it with my characters by kept them from being OP, I do want to add that Mab likes to try and hit other mages up to try and get them to teacher her some magic. and some times they do. but anytime she's taught anything new she wont suddenly be like WAM BAM MASTER it'll be like "...i can freeze my big toe but i cant unfreeze it plz help")
I was about to ask about that actually. (Rofl nice metaphor) Multiple magics are allowed within reason. And as long as they're not OP magics (Like Heavenly Body) those you can have 1 of.

Mabel's 3 are okay except given her age I would ask you lower the Skill level of Fairy or Dark by a level.

Aither's 2 are good =)

I was about to ask about that actually. (Rofl nice metaphor) Multiple magics are allowed within reason. And as long as they're not OP magics (Like Heavenly Body) those you can have 1 of.

Mabel's 3 are okay except given her age I would ask you lower the Skill level of Fairy or Dark by a level.

Aither's 2 are good =)
Can do~ :3

• Thank You
Reactions: Pyralithia
Hey, slip me in for "other" because I'm either going to be a Celestial Wizard, or clap my hands together for some Iron Make Magic.

~Our souls are our own!~

Appearance:
ece1819ad78eeacdf8c8107e7285e9af.jpg

Name: River Void
Sexuality: Bisexual
Height: 5'4
Weight: Top secret!
Insignia Place/Color: Light blue colour, located on her lower back
Skills:
W.I.P
Magic:
Water based magic - Adept

Personality: (optional)
History: (optional)
Theme Song(s): (optional)

(Still a W.I.P I'm sorry for posting late and it not being finished!)​

Reactions: ≈Evërlastiπg≈
Hey, slip me in for "other" because I'm either going to be a Celestial Wizard, or clap my hands together for some Iron Make Magic.
We are actually closed to sign ups but....I guess one more cant hurt. I'll reserve you a Other spot =)

Welcome!

Oh, shoot. Thanks for letting me in! I'll get on my bio as soon as I can.

Oh, shoot. Thanks for letting me in! I'll get on my bio as soon as I can.
No problem! Looking forward to it.

@Everyone that are still working on they're CS(s) please let me know when your done.

The following have been accepted so far.
Temperance by @Cybermoon
Inoue by @Kitsune
Nero by @Akashi

I have a question. What about demon slayers?

I have a question. What about demon slayers?
As stated in the rules, Devil Slayers aren't allowed in this rp. They're just too OP.

We're actually closed to signups but...If your still interested there is 1 Lost Magic spot left.

Ok I didn't see that and yeah i'll take that spot and technically they are actually weaker than god slayers but if you don't accept them then that's your choice.

Status
Not open for further replies.