Fairy Tail AU: Open Haven OOC

@SolemnOath I'm gonna wait till you post before I do.

Okays~ I was just waiting for Purple's, I'll be getting my post out either tonight or tomorrow~

sorry about the wait, I'm on vacation, and the wifi is kinda spotty where I am

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm going to be posting tomorrow, sorry about the delay, school sucks at the moment but life goes on 😊

Reactions: Kurogane86
I'm going to be posting tomorrow, sorry about the delay, school sucks at the moment but life goes on 😊
I hope school gets better for ya~ I know it can be such a bitch ;-;. Can't wait for ya post though~

Even though it seems only 5 people are active on this, it's still pretty fun~

I hope school gets better for ya~ I know it can be such a bitch ;-;. Can't wait for ya post though~

Even though it seems only 5 people are active on this, it's still pretty fun~

Yup can't wait to start using magic.

The Magic casting will begin soon enough. I'll let you guys interact a bit more (I'd say, until Sunday or so) before having the train arrive.

@Nim it looks like the others dropped. Why not join us on the train?

@Kurogane86 Dont worry, I'll join, but just wont be on that same train. So I'll be late.

Speaking of the others that dropped, I will be opening up the roleplay for new people to join once we're done with this first Job. Won't be many, like before, only 2-3 slots. And like before, it will be first come, first served.

Pompey is such a terrible person.

Hopefully, I'll get a post up tonight or tomorrow. I'm just going have Pompey curl up into a ball and die now.

Reactions: Nim
If thats the case, I'll let Cush go one final time before I'll have the train arrive in Hargeon.

Okay, I have posted for the train arriving in Hargeon, and also updated the roster. I have noticed the Job Board became a bit messed up, so this will be the next item on my to do list, which I will attend to straight away.

Is it sad, that I kind of want Viera to throw a water ball at Ken right now 😂

Nah, you should even go for it~ Water fight in a Coastal city, what could go wrong :P