Fairy Tail AU: Open Haven OOC

@SolemnOath

NPC's come in all shapes, sizes, forms and such. Not everyone has to be a mage. Or even human, for that matter, but then again, no one even seemed to think of that.~

(That's basically a yes, it can be done :P)

Good to know~ Ill likely make on myself. I take it I use the same CS? But put NPC at the top or...?

Put NPC above the sheet, yes.

And it is the same CS.

Reactions: SolemnOath
Hey everyone, just wanted to apologize about the Jobs and the sheet for making one not being up yet. Bit of things came up, as can happen, so I had to take care of those first.

The jobs and Job Application sheet should both be up by tomorrow evening. Most of the work is already done, just a matter of finishing it

Okay! The Job Application Sheet is up, along with the first 7 jobs you can choose from! If you will want to go and choose one IC, due note these will be the actual list of jobs that are ON the board itself. More will be added at a later date, and don't forget to follow the instructions on how to take jobs!

The jobs can be found Here

As for IC-wise, expect a response for Eve in a bit!

Reactions: Cush Almighty
These look like some fun~ Ken would be interested in the one with the highest difficulty/best reward, so I'm considering to have him take the Help Us Fairy Tail job. Though if no one else is interested in it I'll take a different one since I do wanna have him do a quest with peeps~

Anyone else possibly interested in either joining him on that one or doing a different one?
@Nim @RoleplayE @Kurogane86 @PurpleSnowDrop @aprilrose @Cush Almighty

Pompey wouldn't mind doing the Help Us Fairy Tail. I'm also interested in all the C jobs like Guard Duty, Work With The Council and Begone Bandits.

Reactions: Nim
Quill could be convinced into 'Help Us, Fairy Tail!', but he will probably not go out for a job just yet. Still need to have the conversation with the Guild Master occur, and I don't want to jump ahead with that until @RoleplayE comes back.

Reactions: MrStoryTeller
DJ would be willing to go with Ken.

While Ken wont be taking the job right away, I think I'll have him do Help Us Fairy Tail job eventually (maybe after being at the guild a day or two). I dont know how big of a group is needed for it (giving out strong he is and depending on what the job has). Figure maybe three peeps including Ken would be good? Idk though

I might post tonight? Maybe, though I may wait a bit cause @aprilrose hasn't posted in awhile and such, dont want to rush things along

Reactions: Kurogane86
Viera would probably start small with the "Service Aid" or "Event prep" she may be intrigued by the "Help us, Fairy Tail" simply because of the water element, but would probably consider herself more of a liability at the moment.

I owe a diff RP a post, but after I do that I'll make a post for Ken here~ Should be out tonight~

Reactions: Nim
I've tried contacting @aprilrose a couple of times over the past couple of weeks since she last responded. While I don't really desire doing this, we should keep on going.

Also, if anyone wishes to have a talk with the Master, we can also begin preparing a conversation via PM or an online pad. Just let me know if you are interested in doing so.

I think Ken ought to, since he probably should explain his situation with his pervious guild. Or would that be something best not told to even the guild master?

Also I do have a question about that. Since Ken was in a dark guild and his true identity never known. Would that make him a D rank? Since he can't prove he was an S rank, or at the very least Eve wouldn't be able to get any confirmation on Ken ever being in a guild?

I think Ken ought to, since he probably should explain his situation with his pervious guild. Or would that be something best not told to even the guild master?

Also I do have a question about that. Since Ken was in a dark guild and his true identity never known. Would that make him a D rank? Since he can't prove he was an S rank, or at the very least Eve wouldn't be able to get any confirmation on Ken ever being in a guild?

Whatever Ken feels is right to say is what he ought to say.

As for the rank, if Eve cant get confirmation, then he will be D ranked. Something I should've realized earlier, but no harm done, right?

Whatever Ken feels is right to say is what he ought to say.

As for the rank, if Eve cant get confirmation, then he will be D ranked. Something I should've realized earlier, but no harm done, right?
If he's a rank D, does that mean he can't do B rank quests?

If he's a rank D, does that mean he can't do B rank quests?

It just means that he is considered to be a fresh entry to the Legal Guilds and that it is not recommended for him to do B rank quests, since those are usually meant for more experienced members. There isn't any specific rule preventing you from still taking one.

It just means that he is considered to be a fresh entry to the Legal Guilds and that it is not recommended for him to do B rank quests, since those are usually meant for more experienced members. There isn't any specific rule preventing you from still taking one.
Gotcha gotcha~ I'll go edit his CS then to make him a D rank~ Honestly this just gives me a reason to have him in a group despite the fact he can hold his own for these quests~ So I aint complaining~

Gotcha gotcha~ I'll go edit his CS then to make him a D rank~ Honestly this just gives me a reason to have him in a group despite the fact he can hold his own for these quests~ So I aint complaining~

Looks like Ken and DJ are gonna become friends afterall

Looks like Ken and DJ are gonna become friends afterall
Lol It depends, Ken wont get friendly with anyone just in a snap~ But he will take DJ on a quest with him since he's a B rank and figures it would be best to have someone at an official rank by his side. Just as a way to reassure those they are helping out if anything~