The Crimson Archer
- Roleplay Invitations
- Group Roleplays, One on One Roleplays, Chat Roleplays
- Posting Speed
- Several Posts a Day
- Writing Levels
- Intermediate, Adept, Advanced
- Genders You Prefer Playing
- Playing Style- Passive or Aggressive
- i am fine doing both although i must admit i do get rather aggressive if the lead is lacking.
- Favorite Genres
- Fantasy, Scifi, Modern, Magic, Supernatural, school life, drama, horror, tragedy, action, adventure. etc
Daniel James "DJ" Greenwood
Currently on the train
PurpleSnowDrop Cush Almighty @SolemnOath Nim
DJ waited for Kens response but he seemed like his usual self DJ's strength was starting to fade again when Pompei showed up. "Ha, we'll I don't mind sitting next to Ken but since you asked Pompei." He nodded tword Ken and sat down next to Pompei. Vierra finally showed up and handed DJ a basket filled with something that smelled delicious. "Good Morning Vierra and thank you." He set the basket between him and Pompei and relaxed in his seat.
He was kind of quiet for a while as he regained his magic. It was his own fault getting so worked up, he must have strengthened everything in his ring to the strength of a diamond. Strengthening magic was draining and depending on the hardness it could burn through his magic. He was quiet but smiled as he looked onto his teammates.