Fairy Tail: An Abandoned Weapon

Should the roleplay have all of the canon characters in it as well?

• Total voters
S

Salt Lord

Original poster
There's not much to say about it other than the fact that it's a Fairy Tail roleplay, so I'll skip to the main plot.

A few days ago, a meteor crashed dangerously close to Magnolia. Finally, when the Guild Master decides it's safe, he sends the characters on a quest to see if it was actually a meteorite. After hours of travelling and fighting off these pitch black magical creatures that appear to have come from the crash site, they find a crater with a crystalline blade in the middle. Not only is the sword generating a portal, it's also pulling those freaky creatures out of the rift. You need to find a way to pull the sword out of the ground to stop the portal and shatter it to make sure it doesn't do anymore harm. That is, if you can manage what happens after you take the blade from the ground.

That was just a short summary of the plot. I'd like people who are better at these kinds of things to help me elaborate and to tell me what they'd like to see in the actual roleplay. I hope people are interested enough to read this.

One more thing I'd like to add: I'm only 90 episodes into the show, but I don't intend on getting any further. I don't care about spoilers, but I'd like people to be patient with any mistakes I make.

wait so this take place in Edolas or canon world?