Fairies and Witches and Warriors Oh My!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kalin sits down. "thank you. I'm Kalin." He says, looking around the crowded room, looking at the new comers and people who he's seen before. He glances back at the girl across from him at the table. "What's your name"?

Lucy was also scanning the crowd. She saw familiar blue hair and beamed. It was Corpsie! Analzying her further, the brunette could see that the older girl was dressed up. She looks so pretty!, she thought with a smile. Her attention was brought back to the boy sitting across from her. "Lucy. Nice to meet you, Kalin!" She chirped before waving to Corpsie, signaling for her to come over.

"nice to meet you" He says, turning around to see who she was waving at and saw a beautiful girl in a lovely dress. "Who is that?" He asks?

"That's my friend, Corpsie." Lucy said. "I just met her earlier today. She's really nice, yet people don't seem to like her. I can't understand why." The petite girl pouted as she remembered all the mean things said about Corpsie earlier and how everyone reacted to her. "Maybe you can become friends with her, too!" Lucy exclaimed.

Kalin chuckles a bit "sure. I like meeting new people" He says, turning back around to face Lucy. "So tell me about yourself, small fry" he says with a grin, just noticing the rather large height difference.

Lucy puffed out her cheeks at the nickname. She wasn't that small! At least, she didn't think she was. Everyone was just abnormally tall, yeah, that was it! "I'm not small! You're just....abnormally tall," She stated with a huff. The brunette push her hair behind her ear as she thought about what to tell Kalin about herself. I don't know what to say, she thought. "Well....whaddaya want to know?" Lucy questioned with a tilt of her head.

Kalin props his head up with the back of his hand and looks across the table in thought. "I don't know." He says "Like what do you like to do?"

Devin sat in the corner of the roof staring at everyone. He had spent the last few weeks or so just lounging around, he didn't really communicate with anyone. He was more of a ghost who would show up and disappear, most cases not showing up at all. I sit there watching a faerie and Attentis student converse. Eventually, Devin gets bored and jumps down using his claw gloves to slow his decent, leaving a tattered curtain in his quake. He walks over to the two and sits down letting his head drop onto the table. "I'm so bored. Entertain me."

Corpsie smiled as the familiar Lucy waved her over and sat down in an available spot at their table, only then realizing the others who sat there with her. "Hey, Lucy.. enjoying yourself?" She asked, looking around a little nervously at the others. Were these friends that Lucy had just made? Or just some guys coming to hit on the girl? Either way, She sat by herself at the table, unsure of what to do with her lack of confidence and social skills. She simply Sat waiting for Lucy's response, oddly fiddling with her hair.

Kalin turns to Corpsie with a kind smile on his face. "Hello." He says as he extends his hand. "I am Kalin." His hand is calloused and still slightly dirty from getting into fights outside, or as he calls it, 'training' and his forearm has bandages wrapped around it from an accident earlier that day.

"O-Oh" She says, shyly taking his hand with her smaller pale one. "H-hi, it's nice to meet you. What happened?" She asks, frowning as she noticed the bandages. He must be from the boy's school and got into a fight or something. She lightly shook his hand, using her free one to awkwardly scratch at the back of her neck under her blue hair.

He looks at the bandage on his arm and tries to scratch under it again. "There was an accident. Nothing too bad." He says. "You don't talk much, do you?" he asks. He starts to sift through his papers, looking for something "That's a lovely dress, by the way" He says, as he pulls out his paper that directs him to his new dorm.

"Oh, I'm sorry... I can fix it if you'd like." She paused add he made his next comment. "N-Not really. No one here really wants to bump into me let alone talk to me" She tucked her hair behind her ear nervously as her pale cheeks took on a pink tone. "T-Thank you... What are you looking at there?" She asks, nodding her head towards the stack of papers he was sitting through, obviously searching for a specific one.

"I had my room reassigned." He says, opening the book he has with him and replacing the paper he was using as a book mark with a blank sheet. "I don't see why people wouldn't want to talk to you. You seem pretty nice to me.:

(Sorry for being busy)

Lucy hummed a tune as Kalin and Corpsie spoke to each other. She was happy to see them get along. She didn't want to have to hurt someone because they were being mean to Corpsie. A huge grin made it to her face when she heard Kalin say how nice Corpsie seemed. Finally! Someone other then me sees Corpsie's kindness, she thought as she beamed. "See? Corpsie is so nice! People are just mean and probably jealous of her because she's better than them."

(don't worry bout it ^_^)
Kalin smiles at Lucy's enthusiasm about her friend. "I'd say shes much nicer than half the people I know." He chuckles at what he just said "Also, a good chunk of the people I know are assholes." He looks up at people coming past them and mutters "speaking of assholes". The group of guys stare him down as they pass. Kalin shouts to one of them "Hey, Scott. Let me know if you want your ass kicked again." He shouts, grinning. Scott looks back at him with a grin on his face "I'll get you in a few hours" He shouts back as he and his friends walk out of the room. Kalin looks back at Lucy, unsure of what to talk about next.

Lucy watched the exchange in confusion. She couldn't tell if they were really enemies or just playful rivals. She blinked owlishly as the group of guys passed by, leaving them. She turned to face Kalin, a puzzled look on her face. "Were they....enemies of yours? Or rivals?"

"Who? Scott?" He shakes his head "Scott is my friend. His friends are jerks." He yawns. "He's gonna get himself into trouble if he keeps hanging out with those guys."

"I see.." She softly replied, a little confused. "And thank you, I suppose." She tried her best to take the compliments from the two, though she looked a little sad. It was strange to hear people being friendly to her using the same nickname that those who disliked her so much. She couldn't really be upset though. Lucy might think that was actually her name, and didn't think to ask. She remained quiet and fiddled with her fingers as the group passed, one of them briefly addressing Kalin.

"So..." Kalin begins, noticing Corpsie's apparent discomfort "Corpsie sounds a bit more like a nickname than anything." He tries again to scratch under his bandages and, once again, cannot reach. "Do you go by any other names?" he questions. Because, frankly, Corpsie sounds more like an insult than anything. But what do I know? He thinks to himself.

Status
Not open for further replies.