Fairies and Witches and Warriors Oh My!

Status
Not open for further replies.
As Corpsie stood up to exit the auditorium, she caught a quick glance of the new girl she had held the door open for just moments before the announcements. As she watched, something hit her that hadn't quite clicked until that moment, Did she actually talk to me? nonetheless, thank me? she thought to herself as she began to follow the crowd the girl was now submerged in. She looked confused, almost lost. She really was new here, wasn't she? Well, maybe if she wasn't afraid to say thank you to me, she wouldn't mind me talking back? Corpsie tugged her bag's strap far up her shoulder, gently placing a hand on the feline bulge so he wouldn't get hurt again. It was easy enough for her to push through the crowd and get to the girl, seeming of which most students usually avoided her like the plague. One even jumped and turned as her shoulder was bumped, not quietly announcing to her friends adjacent, "Ew! Corpsie touched me!" She exclaimed, rubbing her 'affected' shoulder and laughing mockingly. Corpsie just rolled her eyes and kept pace next to the girl "You're welcome" She said quietly, returning the girl's manners from earlier. Not many people had heard her voice before, but it was surprisingly soft. "For holding the door open. I'm sorry I didn't say it earlier. Are you new here? I don't recognize you, and this is my third year." She held a thin, pale hand in the girl's direction to show her she was being friendly, urging her to introduce herself. She turned a quick glance to the schedule in her hand, a familiar number under the 'Homeroom' category. "Hey" she continued in her soft tone, "It looks like we have the same Homeroom, I can take you there if you'd like." She offered politely.

Cassie smiled happily at her new friend. "Wanna go check out the dorms before the big party tonight? All 3 schools gather together and get to mingle and stuff. It's a nice way to interact with other people." She said as she started over to the dorms in the west wing. "As to our classes I think we have flight and transformation class together" She said happily, with a little skip in her step.

Name::Luke Walker
School::Atetinns
Power::No power, but he's very skilled with a bow and arrow, sword/small daggers, and hand-to-hand combat.
Personality::Cocky, Sarcastic, Intelligent, Charismatic, Hyperactive (especially in battle/training.)
Appearance::
blonde-cute-guy-hair-Favim.com-617198.jpg

Optional short backstory::Luke was always a good fighter. If ever someone challenged, he was pumped to fight because he knew how good his skills were. After a few couple of wins, they started going to his head. He was also an A+ student. Prodigy combat skills plus intelligence that puts him number one in all of his classes and killer looks only seemed to swell his already huge ego.

Luke

The teen, Luke, waltzed through the hallways of Atetinns. He grinned at some of the people he passed by, knowing them from last year. Almost everyone greeted him. The ones who didn't greet him didn't know of him yet. They will soon enough, he thought with a smug grin. It didn't take long for him to be spoken about. Everyone was always talking about how he did this or how he did that and how amazing he was while doing it. It would only be a matter of time before the whole school knew him once more.

Lucy

The shout of 'Ew! Corpsie touched me!' distracted Lucy from her task for a moment. She briefly wondered who was Corpsie. Or, what was Corpsie? The thought had came and went as she heard a soft voice beside her. She wanted to jump up and down in joy when she came face to face with the girl from before. She smiled brightly, shaking her head slightly, saying, "No, don't be sorry! It's okay, really." The freshman nodded eagerly at her question. "Third year? Wow. You must know this school like the back of your hand!" She said in an awed tone. When she caught a glance at the outstretched hand, she took it gently, shaking it slowly. "My name's Lucy, by the way. And I'd love for you to take me there. Otherwise, I'd spend hours trying to find it myself," She said in a joking tone, eyes shining. "I, uh, like your hair. It's pretty," Lucy complimented in a shy tone.

Last edited by a moderator:
The girl's lips were tugged up at the sides in an unfamiliar gesture; a smile. She never received compliments from anyone, regardless of gender. She shyly ran her free hand through her long hair, a soft blush wanting to grow o on her pale cheeks. "Th-thank you." She replied. "Yeah, for the most part. Follow me. Where's your dorm by the way?" She continued to walk, leading her away from the tightly packed crowd. "Lucy is a really pretty name... I like it" She smiled again, looking at the girl as they walked. A few people gave a couple of odd looks, along with not so quiet whispers about 'Corpsie's girlfriend' and a couple 'What's wrong with the new girl?'s. Corpsie ignored them as usual, but worried about how Lucy would take it. Hopefully not as bad as she thought She would. They approached a classroom with the matching number as the girl's schedule, just up a few more stairs.

Lucy smiled at the girl's reaction. She obviously seemed not to get compliments a lot. I can't imagine why. She's such a pretty girl. And she seems very nice, the brunette thought. When the question about the dorm popped up, she glanced back at her schedule. "Um, dorm number....12!" She exclaimed once she was able to located the information. She wanted who her roommate was. Or, maybe, she was going to be alone. The idea kind of made her sad. The thought of coming to an empty dorm wasn't appealing at all. The compliment about her name snapped her out of her musings and made her beam brightly. "Thank you," She responded. The name 'Corpsie' came up again, bringing the thoughts from earlier back around. Lucy glanced at the girl next to her, wondering if that was her. "Don't meant to be rude or anything, but....do you happen to be Corpsie?" The teen questioned with a tilt of her head as they approached their homeroom.

"Are you sure?" The girl asked, stopping and turning to look down at her schedule "We must have a lot of new students this year... 12 is my dorm, and it's been empty since my freshman year here. So I guess that means you'd be with me" She interrupted before the girl went on. "Oh, you're welcome." She let out a soft laugh at the last question. "Yes, I am Corpsie. The one and only!" She joked. "I mean, that's not my name, just what they call me. None of them have ever tried to get to know me or anything. There are a lot of snobs and other people of the sorts here. I've gotten to kind of ignore them. That's why your speaking to me in a kind manner and complimenting me has all kind of taken me off guard, you see. But, maybe this year will be different. We'll just have to see" She smiled at the girl, turning back around to lead her into the slowly filling classroom before them. It looked like a normal classroom would, aside from the agenda written on the board, a few enchanted decorations around, and the fact that some of the students along with the teacher chose to use wands that were carefully placed on select desks. Aside from the class curriculum, there were instructions written on the board for students to line up against the back and get ready for their assigned seats, which Corpsie did, and quickly retreated to one of the back corners, pointing Lucy to the board so she could see the order and come with her.

Name:: Maia (Last name is unknown)
School:: Clauxine
Power:: Fairy of Earth
Personality:: May keep her distance at first. Friendly, shy, supportive and random when she opens up to people. Thinks she can handle things herself, which for the most part, she does. Dislikes conflict.
Appearance:: Shorter than most people her age. Lean and slight muscle. Earthy brown eyes with golden flecks and black hair cascading in soft waves down her shoulders.
Optional short backstory:: Just recently, Maia discovered her new shimmering, transparent wings. It was bad timing too. Her "parents'" frustruation filled the house every hour of the day, threatening they would divorce because of money issues (one of the reasons being taking care of a child). They argued who should take their 16-year-old "daughter", knowing neither of them could support "their" child. She knew it wasn't such a good idea to tell her "parents" she transformed into some creature only found in fairy tales. Soon, she failed to hide her wings. Her parents, as predicted, freaked out. They threw her out of the house without a goodbye and transported her to a school for fairies, Clauxine. She is a new student.
((I'm also new here. I'm not sure how to jump into the chat ><; I'll try my best though ^^))

Name:: Kalin Remman
School:: Atetinns
Power:: Can push sharp bone spikes from his hands.
Personality:: Very calm and friendly to people, but also has problems with fighting people who have pissed him off.
Appearance::
th

Kalin wanders around the halls, looking for something to fight with a smile on his face, humming to himself.

Maia was somewhat shoved out of the car when her "dad" dropped her off. Her "mom" didn't tag along because she knew if she was even breathing in the same room with "dad", they would start arguing again. Maia was almost relieved when she left the car's tense environment. She didn't think she could last any longer with someone who probably despised her for what she was, or what she turned out to be. The past few days were tough for her. All the fighting in the household and effort to keep her wings out of sight from her parents exhausted her. They weren't really her parents though... but it still kind of hurt her that they would so quickly throw her out of the house she grew up in. Clutching tightly onto the papers for the school, she bit the inside of her cheek to prevent bitter tears from falling down her face. She didn't belong with the family she grew up with. Maia cleared her head, straightened her back and headed towards the school. She was not going to turn back to a family who did not love her.
((Maia is new with being a fairy. ^^ I think she has yet to figure out what ability she can do and how to control it)).

Kalin steps outside to smoke and have a walk to talk to himself in peace. "I should probably stop smoking" he says out loud. "or at least i should only do it when im on a mission." He digs a small hole with the heel of his shoe and buries the cigarette, saying again to himself "I should stop."

Later that night at the gathering of all three of the schools....

The head masters and mistresses of the schools are talking at a table, eating, laughing.

Cassandra stood among a crowd of people, not knowing who to talk too among the faces.

Maia entered the school, caught off gaurd by how crowded the place was. She wondered if it was usually this crowded. "Excuse me's" and "pardon me's" tumbled out of her mouth as she made her way through the crowd, gripping on tightly to the papers that had her dorm number on it. Tucking a lock of wavey black hair behind her ear that shimmered silver under the school lights, she was utterly dumbfounded as to where she was and where she was to head towards. Maia secured her backpack on her shoulder again before it slipped off and looked around, scratching her head in confusion.

Kalin walks through the crowded room with his papers tucked under his arm. He tries to move quickly through the crowd to find a place to sit. His shoulder collides with Maia's and he turns to apologize immediately. "Pardon me" he says. He attempts to scratch under the bandages on his arm. He stands proud and tall, wearing a black jacket that smells like smoke.

There were so many people that Maia couldn't even see where she was going thanks to how short she was. Her wings was tightly folded on her back to prevent it from being crushed by all these people. She started to think that she was circling back to the entrance before she collided with a fairly tall stranger. She caught a whiff of cigarette smoke and repressed the urge to cough. Maia looked up at him and said, "Sorry." She wondered if he was a student here and was about to ask for help if he could help her find where the dorm room area was. Instead, she quickly turned away from him and walked further into the crowd, not knowing at all where she was going.

Luke

Luke made his way through the huge crowd of students. Everyone was chatting amongst each other or meeting new people. Tonight was everyone's favorite night. It was the night when all three schools came together for a party. He grinned as he saw some girls glancing at him and whispering to each other, squealing when he grinned at them. He made his way to the food table, getting a plate and piling it with food.

Lucy

The girl was a bit scared as she sat at an empty table. Everyone was going from one place to the other or shouting across the room. Lucy didn't have anyone to talk to or sit and laugh with. Well, she thought, I have Corpsie, but I can't seem to find her. She thought that tonight would be the night she made friends with some fairies or could meet and chat with a warrior, but, in reality, she just wanted to spend it with the one person she actually knew. And she wasn't anywhere to be seen.

Kalin stops briefly to check that he didn't drop anything and continues to slide through the crowd until he finds a table empty of people, aside from one girl. He approaches the table, still trying to scratch an itch under his bandages. "Excuse me" he says to Lucy "May I sit here?" He wears a kind smile on his face.

Corpsie decided after the long day that she was going to make an impression tonight. She took a fairly quick shower after classes that day in her still void of a roommate dorm, at least so far. She left her hair down, allowing it to fall elegantly over her shoulders adorned with a small black and blue bow that complimented her hair, eyes, and also matched the colors of the casual yet semi formal dress she had chosen to slip on this particular night. It was a simple black dress with dark blue laces on the front of it, mid to short length, falling just above her pale knees. It was pinstriped, the stripes being the same dark blue instead of white, with matching bow clad heels that shared the same vertical stripes. She really did look pretty, and she almost felt it as she finished up her elegant makeup that made her Crystal blue eyes stand out more than anything. The girl gave a quick twirl in her full length mirror before grabbing a few essentials, and quickly giving her half rotted feline friend a light scratching behind the ear, telling him to be good before rushing out, already being as late as she was to the schools gathering party. When she arrived, She slowly walked through the crowd, trying not to pay attention to the few new stares in her direction as she looked for a familiar face, and a place to sit.

Maia halted in her speedy walk. She needed help after all and quickly glanced behind her. It was too late, the tall boy was out of sight. She frowned at herself for being so illogical and at her impulsive actions that contradicted with what she actually intended to do.
Maia found a corner wall to lean against and did so, setting her heavy leather bag next to her. She rolled her stiff shoulders, let out a defeated sigh and slid down to sit. Watching as people walked past her, she realized they were all somehow dressed up as if attending to a party of some sort. "Is there some event going on?", she asked curiosly under her breath for no for particular reason at all. She wasn't expecting an answer. Maia ran a hand through her hair, the black waves bouncing onto her back. Her wings were starting to lock for being so tightly folded so she spread it and enclosed it around her. She still had to get used to this new part of herself. Quietly, Maia curled up and set her chin on her knees, wondering what was going on. Loud chatter and laughter filled her ears. "I guess I'll have to wait this out before I find my dorm.", she thought, pulling the hood of her blue too-big sweater over her head. Gradually, in the shadows that her hood provided, she fell asleep in the corner of an unfamiliar room like a lost homeless girl, which technically, she was.

Aria stuck to the sides of the crowded room. She had promised Casey that she would meet her at the gathering for the three schools and she had no idea how she was going to find her. There were so many people in here. She couldnt fly... as a fairy she couldn't. But as something smaller she could. She exited the crowded room and stayed in the hallway outside of the door.

She took in a deep breath and closed her eyes, imagining herself as a monarch that she had caught when she was 10. There was a warmth spreading through her chest. When she opened her eyes she was fluttering above the floors.

Aria made sure to fly a tad bit higher as she entered the crowded room. Didnt want to get too close, everyone was already tall enough when she was in her original form but now they were just huge. She looked for a pair of bright golden wings and almost found them instantly from where she was.

Aria fluttered down to Casey. She drifted past her face to get her attention and transformed back to her normal self. Straightening her clothes and jacket she looked up and beamed at Casey.

" Sorry I'm late Casey. Thought I would never find you, those boys from Atetinns are like seriously tall." Then she frowned a bit " And not everyone likes butterflies."

Lucy jumped at the voice of someone near her. She whipped her head around to face the owner of the voice, a boy. She returned his kind smile with one of her own. "Of course!" She responded, not minding it one bit.

Status
Not open for further replies.