Fairbrooke Park

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll hopefully have a CS up tonight. Work's been kinda busy today. I might have to work overtime.

Reactions: Adira
tumblr_msf13q2Q841r55t0lo1_500.jpg

Name:
Hywel Bors

Nickname:
Howe

Ethnicity:
Irish/British/Caucasian

Sexuality:
Homosexual

tumblr_inline_mra789wQsY1qz4rgp.gif

Height:
6'1"

Weight:
172lbs

Eyes:
Blue

Hair:
Black

General Description:
A tall fellow with a presumably lanky build—though looks can be rather deceiving. Hywel contains a fit and healthy form, with a well toned sleek and lithe athletic figure; being an avid dancer tends to help in terms of exercise. Of course, Hywel has always had a runner's body with its lithe, agile bend to it, though now it reveals more pride and confidence than sheer endurance. The confidence eludes to a quiet, graceful charm to him that starts with his toothy, white smile, and ends in his perfect posture and fashionable dress—not necessarily partial to fancy suits, though his taste is above the usual. As well, he talks deliberately and concisely in a slightly higher tenor that tends to be airy in quality.

tumblr_inline_nbltaxSTjW1sr55lj.gif

Supernatural Creature:
Wailing Fiend

Supernatural Appearance:
[spoili]
gentle_demon_by_zarnala-d3gxxn1.png

[/spoili]

Supernatural Abilities/Power:
Wailing seems very much like a misnomer in light of Hywel's inherent abilities. What many people fail to realize as the being descends upon them, is that silence is deafening. Unlike their banshee counterparts, these particular phantoms regulate silence with just near complete control. This control over the lack of sound appears, on paper, to be nearly harmless or a complete utility; however, Hywel possesses a keen and cunning most beings of his capacity contain. The complete and utter lack of sound for long enough can drive a regular human completely insane and the horrors that come with such manipulations can be rather unimaginable. (Of course, this entirely consists of its usual utilities, such as muting footsteps and various other noises, creating a soundproof area, etc.)

However, his entire kit consists more of just the creation and control of silence. Hywel and any other wailing fiend contain the ability to drain the essence of life from their victims. While within close proximity of a victim, Hywel can link a victims life force with their sound via touch, and thus driving every bit of sound he can until they are completely devoid of it—and their life. (requires touch, takes awhile depending on size and health of victim)

cas-castiel-misha-collins-spn-Favim.com-2100710.gif

Aspirations:
To live a quiet life in some Europe countryside and possibly settle down.
Nothing big. Life's a challenge in and of itself.
(All subconscious. Future plans, and such)

Conscious aspirations are to become a renowned composer. And to possibly see the world, but New York suffices for now.

Talents:
Instrumentally Gifted
Multilingual
Swordsmanship
Tailoring
Dance
Song

Hobbies:
Ballroom Dancing
Composing Music
Playing anything from Piano to Oboe
Roaming and Quiet Walks
Bar Hopping as a way to Perform (Kind of impulsively)
Breaking into Museums (Not what it seems)

Likes/Dislikes:
Musical Theatre Obnoxious Loudness
Dancing Unnecessary Rudeness
Romantic Comedies Pet Dander
Museums Stuffy Rooms
SNL Raw Fish
Children Birds
Taylor Swift Thunderstorms
Playing for People Trains

Current Job:
Violinist for New York Philharmonic

giphy.gif

Personality:
From birth to now, Hywel never quite drifted from what many people tend to peg him as. In nature, Hywel tends to keep a calm, unwavering demeanor about himself. Such things tend to hide Hywel's actual nature with the quietness that leaves him a resolute wall to the outside. Regardless, Hywel acts with his whole self and what he gives freely remains only a small part of himself.

For Hywel, however, many things come as vague and ambiguous when concerning how he acts and with what purpose. Though the deliberateness in his footsteps may seem to take the effect of an honest, straightforward man, such a thing far from represents the aloof and distant Hywel. It surfaces from the inherent distrust that affects Hywel as a person and the need to hide purpose within actions and veils, careful and precise. And though the man exhibits an impulsiveness by nature, Hywel tends to layer various things in a precise manner, though planning tends to go over his head. This often colors him as rather manipulative, secretive, and often cautious to trust.

Though caution refuses to take spontaneity into account. Despite his lack of trust in people, Hywel exhibits a rather impulsive quality. Intelligence can only go in so far without action and Hywel displays a knack for acting almost without care. The cunning is simply their to get him out of situations in which he tends to put himself into. Regardless, Hywel knows the difference between impulse and stupidity. Winging things doesn't devalue his own intellect nor does it take away any from the clever nature of his being.

Biography:
Humanity is a gift not many realize they have.

Quiet boy in Ireland to the enigmatic man of New York. From an early age, Hywel took to the soft singing of a working mother that later grew into an insatiable thirst for music. A completely average life, however, gave as much of an opportunity as the next. With not much to grow with, Hywel's gift withered with the doldrums of education and work. He was a smart boy, with a cleverness that allowed him to achieve small victories. Unfortunately, those went to waste without the drive to go much anywhere. That's always something Hywel lacked: a drive. Without that, average life seemed to drag Hywel under to let him fester with the mediocrity of sameness in his life. A boy as quiet as he, it was a surprise how impulsive he tended to be, but that impulse could only carry a man as far as he was willing.

Eventually, fate befalls all men and women.

Both parents, unfortunately, succumbed to the eventuality of life. Nothing tragic; simply things coming full circle. Faced with the inevitability, however, something clicked within Hywel's mind. A caution that triggered that deep, everlasting fear living within every human heart. And suddenly, all of those opportunities he lacked came to and the willing ignorance shed. His parents may have found their quiet lives fulfilling, wholesome, not because they lacked something, but because they found something that Hywel lacked himself.

In a morbid sense, Hywel's purpose and drive was a product of both his parents dying.

This drove him to regain his repressed talents, let his fingers to the talking and guide him along. It started with small pub crawls, with a guitar in hand, or perhaps a piano, but most of the time he had a violin. All of which had been previously inherited through generations. Gaining further recognition as Hywel carved himself into his own niche of the music industry, he went on further to Dublin and finally landed a spot in New York. Nothing fancy, not yet. But the longer he played and the more he put himself out there, the bigger he got. Until that drive and purpose found himself in the famous New York Philharmonic, a second seat violinist, and an up-and-comer in the land of musicians. All of this with purpose, though most of it had very much to do with his own impulsive nature.

Eventually, Hywel surmised he'd find a quiet place to compose his music. He didn't just want to play it, he wanted to create it. Compose it for the world to see. Of course, Hywel is a man of many talents, most of them musically founded, and far from the quiet he actually is. A great contrast to his calm, composed personality is the fieriness of his music, song, and dance. Exactly why he landed himself in Fairbrooke. Or supposedly. Not really. It looked like a quiet place, something that drew him in. A sanctuary of sorts. Something new to be found and a mystery if he ever heard of one.

Roommate:
Joshka Archard

Relationship with Roommate:
Pretty good friends.

IxXG8.gif

Other:
His room is his masterpiece. Littered with sheet music and instruments and Taylor Swift albums and latest Broadway showstoppers.
At the moment, he currently works at home where he is tasked with composing an album for the orchestra. As well, he currently has a deal with a Broadway producer to work on musical pieces for a show.
Has an Egyptian Mau by the name of Nyneve. She stays in his room due to Josh's distaste for cats. She doesn't shed.​

Last edited by a moderator:

tumblr_n0i9q6lWVa1r9us6no2_250.gif
tumblr_n0i9q6lWVa1r9us6no1_250.gif
tumblr_n0i9q6lWVa1r9us6no7_250.gif

"I'm more of a dog person."

Name: Joshka Archard
Nickname: Josh, Archangel
Ethnicity: German/Polish/Caucasian
Sexuality: Bisexual

tumblr_mv3vd31xGD1s8l4eao1_500.gif

Height: 6'2''
Weight: 213lbs of pure muscle.
Eyes: Dark green
Hair: Dark brown
General Description:

Joshka is tall, fit, and beyond handsome. He has wavy brown hair and dark green eyes. He can often be seen with stubble and often keeps it that way. He has fairly good posture and muscle that make's the girls go crazy and the guys jealous. Josh can be seen wearing a muscle shirt and a pair of shorts at work and a pair of jeans and a plaid shirt out of work.

tumblr_mtr2rrSiUF1sf5gtfo1_500.gif

Supernatural Creature:
Hellhound

Supernatural Appearance:
[spoili]
hellhound.jpg
[/spoili]
[spoili]

His hellhound form stands at a man's height. It is at least 6 feet long and 4 feet wide. It's covered in thick, black fur and it's tail is covered in poisonous spikes. It has large ram horns where the animal's ears would be. It has crimson red eyes and sharp, elongated teeth as well.

Josh can switch to and from his hellhound form, though his horns can be seen in both forms. His eyes change to red when he becomes agitated. His eyes changing colors also gives way that he's about to shift into his hellhound form.
[/spoili]

Supernatural Abilities/Power:
♦ Super speed and super strength ♦
♦ Enhanced senses ♦

♦ Fear Inducement - the ability to induce fear into all of his victims, making them an easier target. ♦
♦ Shadow Travel - the ability to travel place to place using the shadows. ♦
♦ Telepathy - the ability to communicate with others using his mind. ♦
♦ Invisibility - the ability to turn invisible at will. ♦
♦ Fire Resistance - the ability to resist all types of fire. ♦

He may or may not eventually grow to have a small form of Pyrokinesis in the future.

Jared-Padalecki-Sam-Winchester-Supernatural-GIF-shirtless.gif

Aspirations:
He wishes to help everyone reach their own personal weight goal. He eventually wishes to find a girl or guy, settle down, and live a long, happy life.

Talents:
♦ Bilingual ♦

♦ Being able to bench press 315 pounds ♦
♦ Running faster than the average person ♦
♦ Playing the guitar ♦

Hobbies:
♦ Running ♦

♦ Playing the guitar ♦
♦ Cooking, even though he isn't particularly good at it. ♦
♦ Working out ♦
♦ Doing yoga/meditation ♦

♦ Taking long runs in the early morning. ♦
♦ Sunny days ♦
♦ Any type of food ♦

♦ Dogs, especially huskies ♦
♦ Being with friends ♦
♦ The Gym ♦
♦ Meditating/Doing Yoga ♦
♦ Waking up early ♦
♦ Joking around ♦
♦ Going to the bar ♦

Dislikes:
♦ Assholes ♦

♦ Sleeping in late ♦
♦ Lazy people ♦
♦ Rainy/Cloudy days ♦
♦ Homophobic people ♦
♦ Republicans ♦
♦ Cats ♦
♦ Traffic ♦
♦ Heights ♦
♦ Clowns ♦

Current Job:
Yoga Instructor/Personal Trainer

309tzwj.jpg

Personality:
Friendly. Joshka enjoys being kind to everyone he meets. He loves to joke around and can often be sarcastic. He lives everyday to the fullest and does his best to not let anything get in his way. He's an optimist. Because of this, it's almost impossible to piss him off or do something to annoy him. Though once he feels that you're just being an ass, he will not hesitate to tell you what he thinks. He will also not hesitate to put you in your place. Josh puts others before himself in some situations and can be known to be very loyal. He's stubborn, protective, and brave. He's very opinionated and considers himself a free spirit. He will protect his friends at all costs and will do what it takes to destroy anything that wants to harm or harms any one of them

Biography:
Joshka was born in Berlin, Germany to two wealthy parents. He was well loved throughout his life and given everything he needed and almost everything he wanted. His parents taught him kindness, love, and hope. One day, while Josh had been at school, his parents both died in a car crash. He inherited the large sum of money and was sent to America to live with his aunt. There, he began to enjoy working out. He also enjoyed the idea of helping other people work out. Once he turned eighteen, Josh used the money he had inherited to buy his very first treadmill. Eventually he bought more equipment and got a job at a gym. Time went on and he was offered at job at a resort. He was to be a personal trainer/yoga instructor there. The man graciously agreed and began working there.

He moved out of his aunt's at the age of 20 and moved from place to place for quite some time. It was either that the place didn't allow animals or they didn't like all his work out equipment. Josh eventually stumbled upon Fairbrooke Park and met with Ms. Ella. She accepted him and he's lived there since. Who couldn't want to live in a place like Fairbrooke? Seriously?

Roommate: Hywel Bors
Relationship with Roommate: Fairly good friends.

17fbe712badc683b4d6457496414db3a.jpg

Other:
Joshka speaks with a slight German accent. He can speak fluent German as well. ♦
♦ Once he becomes a hellhound, his body temperature increases drastically. ♦

♦ His room can be considered a personal gym as he likes to work out every morning before work. ♦
♦ He has a tattoo in the shape of a star on his chest ♦
♦ He has a husky/german shepered hybrid named Rolf ♦

tumblr_inline_nleudlBb4C1tn1507.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
@Ruby My character's face claim....is Jensen. I literally just thought 'what if someone used Jared?' I'm freaking out.

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
@Ruby My character's face claim....is Jensen. I literally just thought 'what if someone used Jared?' I'm freaking out.
TIME TO CHANGE MY FC TO MISHA.

The whole gang. ;-;

*Cries for a million years*
Hahaha, I LOVE them all >_< I had actually been debating whether to use Misha or Jared while at work today. Though I totally didn't realize that Kitsune had used Jensen xD

Hahaha, I LOVE them all >_< I had actually been debating whether to use Misha or Jared while at work today. Though I totally didn't realize that Kitsune had used Jensen xD
Funny, cause I was debating between Colin Firth, Misha Collins, and Channing Tatum.

They all look completely, completely different, but *cough* whatever.

YOU HAVE NO IDEA HOW LOUD I LAUGHED WHEN I SAW SOMEONE USE JARED!!! XD

omfg if someone uses Misha Collins this thing just got Supernaturalized

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
no guys we have to get everyone from supernatural in here someone get felicia day

i would just like to say that i totally call osric chau

Felicia Day just had a birthday today I believe. I think she's 36~

no guys we have to get everyone from supernatural in here someone get felicia day

i would just like to say that i totally call osric chau
If I could make a lady, I would definitely, definitely, definitely, definitely, most assuredly use Felicia Day. ;-;

Happy birthday D;

tumblr_m985qjO4Dy1r7vfwzo1_500.gif

And the deed has been done. I did the deed.

tumblr_np3splLvTs1tgjlflo1_250.gif

No turning back now.

Now, where's my SamCasDean DeanCas CasDean SamCas DeanSam DeanCasSam CasSam SamSamCasSam DeanCasCasCasCrowleySam fanfiction?

Well I was already accepted, and it's not like the IC started yet. I'm changing Devon's face.

done. boom. i made it pretty

@Adira Um, by any chance would a hellhound be acceptable? Technically it is a supernatural creature. I just wanted to be sure before I finished.
I'll go ahead and put it, but if it's not acceptable I'll easily be able to change it!

And @Cephalo Osric!! I love him!

This rp's people are just going to bond over SPN. I swear that will be our connecting link. One day, we'll look back on this page/day and laugh.

For some I guess . . . I never got into SPN. I just know about it cause I see it EVERYWHERE

@Adira Um, by any chance would a hellhound be acceptable? Technically it is a supernatural creature. I just wanted to be sure before I finished.
Whoa, I was actually going to make Hywell a hellhound. :O I was gonna base it off of Garmr, guard dog to Helheim.

But, that was when I was using Channing Tatum as a faceclaim because I just watched Jupiter Ascending and... >_> <_< >_> <_<

@Cephalo Yessssssss. Ugh, I binge watched it Netflix cause it was on there and I had no idea, no damn clue, what I was getting myself into. I've never been so steeped into a show as I have been with Supernatural. ;-; It didn't help that that was the time I stumbled upon tumblr. Yeah, I'm pretty sure I had no life for about a month.

As a question, anyone else stumble upon the amazing gem that is Hannah/Charlie. I'm not into ladies, but that's... it's just...

Sally-Ann-Duke-Laguna-Beach.gif

It's too adorable. I can't handle it.

Jupiter Ascending and... >_> <_< >_> <_<
OMG YASSSS that was fantastic
Eddie Redmayne though! That was.... It was... I could not even

Yessssssss. Ugh, I binge watched it Netflix cause it was on there and I had no idea, no damn clue, what I was getting myself into. I've never been so steeped into a show as I have been with Supernatural. ;-; It didn't help that that was the time I stumbled upon tumblr. Yeah, I'm pretty sure I had no life for about a month.
I thought I knew what I was getting into because the internet recommended it to me. But not the Tumblr part, the nice and orderly part. I wasted a lot of time that week. What a great way to spend Thanksgiving break, right?

• Love
Reactions: Endless Cosmos
OMG YASSSS that was fantastic
Eddie Redmayne though! That was.... It was... I could not even
Lol, his raspy, whispery voice cracked me up so much. LOL. That entire movie, as a legit movie with an actual compelling and thoughtful plot point wasn't actually that amazing. BUT IT WAS AMAZING. Dogman Channing Tatum stole my heart, though. Ugh. I'm already considering it on par with The Fifth Element as far as cult classics go. Or Matrix, since I read an article about how they were pretty much had the same overarching plot.

"I love dogs,"

I have never agreed so much, Mila Kunis, I have never agreed so much.

I thought I knew what I was getting into because the internet recommended it to me. But not the Tumblr part, the nice and orderly part. I wasted a lot of time that week. What a great way to spend Thanksgiving break, right?
Don't. Don't tumblr it. It's a mess. There's just so much going on. SO MUCH. Regardless, I spent my fall doing the same exact thing, unfortunately, I had to work, so it wasn't as fabulous. ;( My vacation this August, though, which is just before I go back to skewl, will be spent likely binge watching Supernatural again while I cry over the fact that someone deleted my recording of the latest episodes which I've been too busy to watch. ;((((

Reactions: Kitsune
Lol, his raspy, whispery voice cracked me up so much. LOL. That entire movie, as a legit movie with an actual compelling and thoughtful plot point wasn't actually that amazing. BUT IT WAS AMAZING. Dogman Channing Tatum stole my heart, though. Ugh. I'm already considering it on par with The Fifth Element as far as cult classics go. Or Matrix, since I read an article about how they were pretty much had the same overarching plot.

"I love dogs,"

I have never agreed so much, Mila Kunis, I have never agreed so much.

Don't. Don't tumblr it. It's a mess. There's just so much going on. SO MUCH. Regardless, I spent my fall doing the same exact thing, unfortunately, I had to work, so it wasn't as fabulous. ;( My vacation this August, though, which is just before I go back to skewl, will be spent likely binge watching Supernatural again while I cry over the fact that someone deleted my recording of the latest episodes which I've been too busy to watch. ;((((
*Adds this movie to my list of to watch*
I agree on tumblr being a mess too. it's just . . . . bruh why. The sad part is, I still go on that site every day so I can get mi anime fix.

• Love
Reactions: Endless Cosmos
Status
Not open for further replies.