Fair or Fame

Status
Not open for further replies.
@SupernaturalGirl
@Eyeris
@EraSonata
@Rufiya
@Mojo

Okay so, for those of you who have submitted a character sheet, I am going to start the role play now. And for those of you who expressed interest but did not submit a sheet, please do if you plan on joining.

I'll link you guys when I start it up. ^^

When you guys first post, please let everyone post at least once before going on. After that have at it. I just want to get the introductions down. :3

Edit: Also until we get some more people, nobody will be getting voted off.

Last edited:
@EraSonata

Hey so you know Tildy and the whole crew are like in the warehouse right? xD

Hi, are you still accepting? Because if you are, I have a CS for you. If not, that's okay. I can reuse it. haha :)

Character Sheet:

Name/Title:

Prince Edmon the Naive

Genealogy:
Queen Grimhilde

Affiliation:
Royal-Villain by birth

Appearance:
l_0da593ef6c8bdeea4883fe5f20e798b5.jpg

Skills:
Skilled Liar
Skilled Thief
Brilliant cleaning skills (he picked that up from Snow White)
Good with animals (he picked that up from Snow White)
Very good at archery
Mediocre swords skill

Personality:
Despite being labelled as a villain, Edmon is warmhearted and earnest, and sometimes kind but he's a compulsive liar. He likes to help people that he likes. But if he doesn't like you...well, he's not mean--just really sarcastic. And most of the time he's silent, preferring to watch and listen and relay any information to his mama. He's really naive. He'll believe anything you tell him, unless he already knows. Then he'll ask his mama if it's true. And is always fascinated with shiny things.

Why are you competing?
Because Mom says so. She wants that crown. What Mama wants, Mama gets.

Bio: Edmon is a complete mama's boy. He grew up with hateful words about his stepsister, Snow White. But having grown up with her, he can't help but wonder why Mama hates her so much. He doesn't question her though. Because Mama says so. When Snow White woke up and married to the Prince of the next kingdom, Mama threw him out in the streets to learn. Learn what? Edmon didn't really know.

In the streets, Edmon was culture shocked. He was used to the easy life in the castle behind his Mama's skirts. But he learned quickly. He learned how to lie efficiently first, then how to steal quickly and silently. When his Mama finally came to get him, he was an efficient street urchin who wouldn't die without her. When his mama heard that the bastard Rumpelstiltskin's daughter had the crown, she ordered him to get it from her. In anyway possible. So here he is, because Mama said so.

Last edited by a moderator:
@temper_tantrum

A mama's boy! How sweet! And how sad that he still does what his mom says even though she kicked him out. You're accepted! Post whenever :3

Just remember that after you post I will have Tildy interview you but after that, wait until the other contestants post before posting again, kay?

I volunteer! I volunteer as male!
By the way @The Red Tazelwurm I love that pic of Meg you used.

Name/Title: [Prince] Aurel Matthäus Leon "Miller" von Morgenstern

Genealogy: Queen whom Rumpelstiltskin helped, a.k.a. "some dumpy princess and her husband who discovered [Rumpelstiltskin's] name"

Affiliation: Royal

Appearance:
940ce078-a418-4a02-82c9-807e8c140cc0.jpg

Skills:
Chess, Horse Riding, Hunting

Personality: Arrogant defensive and a little bit tactless, he's actually pretty sensitive deep down. He can get devious and pushy when he wants something, like the Crown for instance. Despite the somewhat cynical things he says, he's an optimist with a strong and kind heart.

Why are you competing? "Because I want to be THE KING."

Bio: He has always hated how his mother is treated by the men and women of the court of Morgenstern. While the people of the kingdom love her because of her very benevolent and humble nature, the courtiers look down on her for her lowly beginnings. The king is quite defensive of this, but sees her as a trophy wife-an addition to his collection of riches.

He vowed to his mother that he will raise her status by winning the Crown and ruling over all kingdoms in Grimm and that no one shall ever look down on her again. Despite her wishes, he set off to join the contest in all confidence.

p.s. He's gonna love being mean to Tildy because of her father and to Edmon because. Just cause he can, you know? although he's fond of him

And he's terrible at remembering names. It's almost like a curse of some kind.

@Lorchenne

Oh my gawd. Yes, yes, yes YOU ARE ACCEPTED!

• Thank You
Reactions: Banana-senpai
Haha, awesome. I just wait for you to green light my posting?

Yup, pretty much! You post, Tildy interviews you and we wait for the others to post.

@SupernaturalGirl
@Eyeris
@EraSonata
@Rufiya
@Mojo
@Lorchenne

Okay, so this was my fault for not really enforcing this or outlining it as I accepted you guys, but this rp is set in modern times. I am currently working out a universe that is sort of modern with a hint of medieval. But at the moment everything is modern, because I mean there is a camera crew. If this was set in medieval times, then there wouldn't be a reality tv show at all.

I just want you guys to be aware of that.

Also please be aware that right now Tildy and her camera crew are in a dark, empty warehouse with the contestants. There are no stands or audience aside from the viewers watching the show on their TVs.

@SupernaturalGirl
@Eyeris
@EraSonata
@Rufiya
@Mojo
@Lorchenne

Blehh, okay guys I messed up. I should have created a world before I started the rp, and at the moment I am in the process of creating it. You guys can't continue to post in the thread and talk to one another, but in like an hour, I'll have to make a totally new thread.

I also need those of you with kingdoms to tell me the names of the kingdoms. I already have Rapunzels' but the other ones don't really have names (that I know of) so you can just make one up.

/facepalm

You mentioned an audience in the first post. And a coliseum. Sorry. I'll do whatever.
At the moment however, it was just a Colosseum, surrounded by the audience.

Suddenly it became:
So now she was waiting for the contestants to enter the warehouse,

Sorry, really. I confused the two.

Also, the way I understood it, Grimm is some kind of country where all the kingdoms are affiliated/under because you can't have just one kingdom in the world of fairy tales right? So I made up Chrysos. I hope that's fine.

I'll just not post until everything is cleared and everyone else has posted.

@Lorchenne

Actually what I said was this;

After weeks upon weeks of arguing and debating, they had finally decided on a warehouse, and for Tildy to just transport the contestants to another realm. A realm she liked to call 'The Gaming Grounds'. It was a vast area with nearly all types of terrain, land forms, and creatures, if she wanted it to. And some times it could just be an expanse of white space. At the moment however, it was just a Colosseum, surrounded by the audience.

So now she was waiting for the contestants to enter the warehouse,

And the name you have for your kingdom is fine. ^^

You don't have to wait to post, you just have to read all of the posts completely so you understand where everyone is.

That was very confusing. But no, I'll just wait till everything's happening, sorry. That way, I can keep quiet.

Okay...I'm confused. So, are we allowed to post? Or are not allowed to post???

And as for the kingdom I just realized I didn't give one last night and just realized now I didn't post it. So Prince Edmon the Naive is from the Amphara Kingdom where his mother rules with an iron fist now that Snow White is in the Neighboring Kingdom.

O.O Does this help?

@Temper Tantrum
@EraSonata

Yes it is still happening and yes you can still post, but later today I am planning to revamp the entire roleplay's took make the setting clearer to those who are confused. I'm soo sorry for dropping off the face of the earth like that! College grabbed me in a choke hold and slammed me into a metaphorical wall. >:

@SupernaturalGirl
@Eyeris
@EraSonata
@Rufiya
@Mojo
@Lorchenne

Alright guys, in a few minutes I am going to delete this thread and message you with the new thread. I have copied and pasted all of you guys' character sheets to Word, so if you guys don't want to make a new character or change anything, I'll have the info, and I'll send them to you.

Thanks for being patient.

Status
Not open for further replies.