Fahrenheit City

Status
Not open for further replies.
Like it says in the description for the Lupinis, any type of therian (were-critter, in this sense) is eligible for play. I believe Revi mentioned she thought it would be awesome if someone played a were-flamingo. ;D

(Disclaimer: We reserve the right to say no to certain weres, as in the case of weredragons.)

EDIT: [MENTION=4890]JustJen[/MENTION], would you mind putting spoiler tags on your character image, or resizing it? XD It's a bit big.

Last edited:
If a position opens up for play, let me know.

Thanks Ozzie! I'm not sure if those ideas were serious, but a were-flamingo and were-peacock sound pretty cool. I've got a few ideas now. I'll try to throw something together tonight or tomorrow.

I would legitimately be pleased if someone played a werebird of exotic nature.

...And possibly tempted to try drawing them.

OC, I cannot approve this character. He seems more like an anime character (especially the rooftop stuff. Why would you bring guns and stuff up on open rooftops?) and this is not that sort of game. Also, I'd prefer no edgey loners.

Okay, that's Jimmy all finished up (I think). Finally figured out something that I hope will pad him out into more than just a violent caricature.

Here, Cuifen's offensive magic works... basically like the mouse girl at the 1:00 does.

Reactions: Astaroth
Werepeacock

Hey, would you mind if I actually used this idea? I've got a few others if you're thinking of using it. Otherwise, I've got a really interesting character I think I could assemble. Thanks!

Nah my dude is going to be handling fiery substances and big long beautiful peacock tail might be hazardous, so you go ahead and go for it.

Reactions: Astaroth and Cicada
Wait, there's a lot of people involved with the families, but I ain't see anyone actually have a character who's IN the family.

... :3 ???

Mayur, the character I'm working on, will be a part of the Lupini Family. He's going to be east-indian though. I'm not sure if that's going to be an issue. From the description, the Lupinis are weres from the world over. So I think I should be okay.

Jimmy's also a sworn member of the O'Morgans. We've got a few solo operatives, but by the looks of it most characters are signed up somewhere.

Naw, I mean bloodline "in the family". Like tweaking my bio so she's Yang Cuifen and not Cai Cuifen.

Since I've had a hard time picking characters, I've got a Boyanov Vampire and a Sidhe who is allied with whoever can pay him the most but mostly the O'Morgans and the last character a probably not aligned with the Mobs human Archaeologist.

Once I get the three characters done to a certain extent I can figure out which one I want to play though I've got to say it's not looking good for the vampire.

For those who have asked, I will have a post on Essence and Manashine up soon. I just ended up eaten by real life this weekend.

Well shit, thanks for giving me alerts on my watched thread, forum. D:<

Yes, Lupinis are weres from all over the world. You go right ahead with your fabulous East-Indian werepeacock, you wonderful person.

As for the blood-related issue, no, we don't have any people who are blood-related Family yet. But "Family" and family are not quite the same, and we're good as long as we've got "Family". If anyone DOES want to play an actual Yang or Boyonov or whatever by name, just talk to us.

[MENTION=4890]JustJen[/MENTION], [MENTION=972]XC[/MENTION], [MENTION=5098]Cicada[/MENTION], [MENTION=5048]Angelus(formerly Lupine)[/MENTION], [MENTION=4437]Ceridwyn[/MENTION]: How are those characters coming?

*flips a coin on whether to stay Cai or change to Yang*

Status
Not open for further replies.