1. The server transfer is complete, but there is a known issue occurring with posts lagging when they are sent! We apologize for the inconvenience. A fix is underway, so please bear with us.

UPDATE: The issue with post lag appears to be fixed, but the search system is temporarily down, as it was the culprit. It will be back up later!

Fafnir the Dragon

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Fluffy, Aug 15, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I have a really good friend named Asta. She's from Iceland, knows like 984754 languages and has amazing art talent. She was my mentor for my graduation project senior year, too. I love her very much and admire all of her work. ^_^

I am here to share some thing with you and ask for a favour.

Firstly, this is the website to her webcomic: www.fafnirthedragon.com
    The webcomic is pretty good so far. Fafnir is a guardian of treasures. Anyone who claims some of his treasure has control over him for nine days. It's a pretty fun concept. ;]

Asta also has chibi artwork of Fafnir and needs MANY votes so it can be made into a toy. Which, would be pretty epic. Go here to view it: http://www.patchtogether.com/?Designs_Details&Id=1440
    You do have to be a member of the website to vote, but oh well, right? It's got some cool art pieces there too.

I hope you all enjoy Asta's work. <3

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.