FaeLorn

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Victor Markov Considering I'm playing the queen of the Unseelie I did all the character building and checks with Alma in PM and she gave me permission to post her up and post her in.

Ah. Missed that part of the cast list.

Thanks Vic But she was

• Thank You
Reactions: Victor Markov
That little misunderstanding has been cleared up, boss. ^.^

• Useful
Reactions: Almalthia
Sorry I haven't been on Skype or anything been a while. I'll get to it asap.

• Thank You
It's the holiday season. Things have been slow all over the place.

No idea. He I believe lives in the UK though. I'm currently posting and trying for a long one.

K. Looking forward to seeing it. ^.^

Posted. Take your time guys with the holidays I don't expect a mass explosion of posts.

Right hi guys! Apparently my internet decided not to tell me anyone had posted in the ic! So tomorrow I shall be respond posting to this roleplay! :D Hope everyone had a marvelous holiday

Right hi guys! Apparently my internet decided not to tell me anyone had posted in the ic! So tomorrow I shall be respond posting to this roleplay! :D Hope everyone had a marvelous holiday
Yay!!!!! Sucks when that happens but take your time hun. I had a great holiday. Hope yours was awesome too!!!

Hey, we waiting on my 'son' to post or shall I post regardless?

I'm here, @Almalthia. Just giving everyone an opportunity to post before i reply.

• Thank You
Reactions: Almalthia
I think we lost Silver and Alice. I know Cyber is still playing and I think Mother was still waiting on Silver to post as well. I think we can scrap the waiting on people to post and just move the story along and people can jump in as it goes along.

• Thank You
And Dnanyu has an awesome concept that I really really want to see played but still hasn't posted as of yet...which makes me sad.

Status
Not open for further replies.