[OoC Created!] Faegyi Academy for Gifted Young Adults

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think I'll throw my interest in here. Though I will need to PM you @Etrenelle about what power I'm thinking of. (It may be a little over the top ._.)

Edit: Since it's been approved, I claim Anti-Kinesis

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Etrenelle
*throws interest at Elle* (Can I call you Elle?)
Hahah of course~!! and yay!!! I think we have five people I just need to find someone who will be happy to co run this with me just to make things a little easier

I'm really interested in this! Is there space for one more or was it just 5 you were looking for?

EDIT: haha, never mind, I'm dumb. I read the first two posts and got excited so I just zoomed down to the text box to write a reply. Also, I wouldn't mind being a co-GM if you're looking for that. (I'm still trying to decide on an ability. Currently between Amokinesis [manipulate love and feelings of desire], Hypokinesis [control + manipulate sleep functions of oneself and others], and probably another one or two I'm forgetting.)

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm guessing we are but Elle is an auzie with a bad sleep schedule so It may be a while.

• Love
BHAHAHAHA
I'm guessing we are but Elle is an auzie with a bad sleep schedule so It may be a while.
BHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH OMG YOU KNOW ME WAAAAY TOO WELL!!! *dies*

I'm interested If your still looking

I will be happy to have heaps of people join~!

I'm really interested in this! Is there space for one more or was it just 5 you were looking for?

EDIT: haha, never mind, I'm dumb. I read the first two posts and got excited so I just zoomed down to the text box to write a reply. Also, I wouldn't mind being a co-GM if you're looking for that. (I'm still trying to decide on an ability. Currently between Amokinesis [manipulate love and feelings of desire], Hypokinesis [control + manipulate sleep functions of oneself and others], and probably another one or two I'm forgetting.)

Haha no no yes I am happy to have heaps of people xxx And really!? That would be amazing~!! With this much interest I can start working on actually making the proper threads for everything~ I think we will try to keep all Character Sheets in one thread without any OoC comments in those sections~

BHAHAHAHA

BHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH OMG YOU KNOW ME WAAAAY TOO WELL!!! *dies*

I will be happy to have heaps of people join~!

Haha no no yes I am happy to have heaps of people xxx And really!? That would be amazing~!! With this much interest I can start working on actually making the proper threads for everything~ I think we will try to keep all Character Sheets in one thread without any OoC comments in those sections~
Of course I do bby. I'll get to our other thing in a minute. I had something written and Iwaku crapped itself so hard we went back in time.

• Love
Of course I do bby. I'll get to our other thing in a minute. I had something written and Iwaku crapped itself so hard we went back in time.
aaaah dont worry~ take your time xxxx

Is there some other place where we should post our CS(s) our can we just post them here?

Will there be a list of claimed abilities up? (I'd assume that would be in the CS thread if there will be one.)

I will probably have my CS(s) up in max three days.

If no one's taken it I choose atmokinesis as my characters ability

Will there be a list of claimed abilities up? (I'd assume that would be in the CS thread if there will be one.)
Yep there is a link in the CS that will take you to a page which has the list of abilities~

I will probably have my CS(s) up in max three days.
No rush~ Dont worry it will be a little while until I can get all of mine done. I tried to put a character sheet uo for you guys to see what sort of sheet I am looking for~

If no one's taken it I choose atmokinesis as my characters ability
What is the ability?

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
@Hanyauku also there should be another link in there for the personality types~
Alright, cool! Also, my previous question had been more about when abilities are claimed by characters, unless some people can have the same ability? It doesn't matter very much now anyways, considering no one has completed a character, but I just thought that'd be helpful in the future if a list of claimed -kinetics was put up on the first post of the thread, maybe the CS thread that hasn't been made yet.

**Runs in with a manic scream** I am so in for this!!!!!!!!!!!!! XD
Chaos Manipulation

Status
Not open for further replies.