[OoC Created!] Faegyi Academy for Gifted Young Adults

Status
Not open for further replies.
E

Etrenelle

Original poster
EVERYONE PLEASE COME HERE TO THE OoC ALL FUTURE ANNOUNCEMENTS WILL BE GIVEN THERE!

Dear Kiasthi,

Hello young Kiasthi it is time for you to come to Faegyi Academy for Gifted Young Adults You are a unique user with no one who has the same ability as you. We welcome you to come to our school to learn about your abilities. Due to this school has just been established please come ready to explore and stretch your limits.

Cara Helengshie

[please remove words in brackets and try to make a new post for each new character~ It will make it easier to place all the characters into the description later xxx]

GENERAL

Name: [Full Name]
Date of Birth: [Day Month, not number, Year]
Place of Birth:
Race:

KIASTHETIC ABILITY

Ability: [click here choose one which has not been chosen]
Opposing Kiasthetic: [Which Kinetic Ability is their opposite?]
Specialties: [Pick 3 Specialities, give them cool down times and weaknesses. IF IT IS TOO OP I WILL TELL YOU TO CHANGE IT! They are still learning their powers so they shouldn’t have anything too strong! Talk to me if you would like some help]

APPEARANCE

Height: [feet and inches]
Weight: [KG and Pounds]
Body Type:
Skin Colour:
Eye: [shape, size and colour]
Hair: [shape size and colour]
Fashion Style: [What do they commonly wear]
Abnormalities: [Piercings, tattoos or anything else?]

PERSONALITY

Type: [Click this Link]
Dislikes: [List 5]
Description: [Keep it simple do they like people do they not like people? You can break down their type if you would like but make sure to personalise it for your character]

HISTORY

[Try and make a small paragraph, if you like to keep it more mysterious that is fine but give us a little to read. How did they know they were a Kiasthi? It could have been when they were younger or older. Are their parents Kiasthi as well? Where did they find the letter? How did they receive this letter? Be creative.]

Friends:
Family: [Who is a Kiasthi, who isn’t a Kiasthi?]
Enemies:
[These relationships can be added during the role play! It doesn’t have to be filled out right at this moment!]

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Love
  • Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: 2 people

KIASTHI – WHAT IS IT? WHO ARE THEY?

Kiasthi users are those whoa re able to use kinetic powers; Abilities dealing with mental control over the motion of various elements and objects (Superpower Wiki).

They can find about their abilities at any time, it can be as late as 18 years old or as early as when they are born. Generally children who have parents that are both Kiasthi tend to find out about their powers earlier than those who do not.

FAEGYI ACADEMY – HISTORY and POLICIES

Faegyi Academy began construction 10 years ago but due to certain ramifications it was not finished with its construction until 13th of September 2016. There is no specific date of when the school began construction or when the idea was created.

No one knows who the founder is or what he or she looks like; the founder through unknown means delegated the current principal.

The principal is Cara Helengshie, a powerful and well-respected Kiasthi who appears quite young. Teachers were recruited by Cara, and have been brought together from all over the world just like the students.

There is only the future ahead… What sort of future will this academy create?

The academy teaches from the ages 6 up to 19, it considers those under the age 20 to be a young adult due to the fact that once a Kiasthi reaches the age of 20 their powers are generally set. They can grow in power of course but the pathway that is walked can be altered greatly by those who choose not to receive guidance.

Classes are divided by level of abilities for special classes, of course the academy still believes in education so “normal” subjects are still taught such as; English, Maths, Science. Students are expected to attend all classes without one absence, due to the fact that they live on the campus.

Dorms will be allocated to students once entering the campus and will have students separated by genders. Within a dorm there will be four students with ranging ages.

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Holding

I NEED HELP!!! I will be looking for 2 others to help be my Co Moderators for this RP! I am hoping for a nice group of people and possibly around 8 - 10 people! Yeah so I big RP!

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Gonna hold this one more just in case!!!

[NEW] I just realised that I didn't need to hold cause this is the place to just check interest.... I will change it over to the sign ups once I find five people who are definitely keen on doing this! Also at least one co mod!

BUT ONE MORE THING!!!! I want to create this RP with everyone! So I would love ideas with where you want the story to unfold with the students I have some big events that are planned already to create movement within the RP but I just need help because I want some people to RP as teachers~ I am fine with people holding 3 or 4 characters but you will need to make sure that you are able to keep up your activity! Small paragraphs will be expected in the least to keep the story moving!

And everyone will be reading everyone's posts because the story will be very much connected! At the end of a "day" within the RP I will make a recap post of all the events that occurred! So hopefully there are some people that are interested!

Looks super interesting, just one question: how action oriented will this RP be? Ie, if someone created a character with Thought Manipulation (or something REALLY odd, like Color Manipulation), would they struggle to keep up with everyone else when push came to shove? Or is there enough wiggle room to make powers like that 'viable?'

@Baddamobs ah thanks for the interest! I am honestly open for people to be super creative with their powers and abilities. there will be points where it will be action centred but the characters that dont have physical abilities will have other ways to help. I will work with everyone to make sure that they have some sort of physical attack with all their abilities (even if it was a secret fourth power if it must come to that)

But I personally dont think they wont be left behind. There are more than just physical ways to attack. Something with thought manipulation that could be done would making the enemy fear those in front of them or forcing them to be run of course using an OP power like this will have to come with a strong side affect after its use.

But overall for your question i dont think so at all. There are many ways for people to join~ It is just a matter of being creative ^_^

Reactions: Baddamobs
You know I'm always down~

• Love
Reactions: Etrenelle
Just gonna claim these (THIS ISN'T JUST FOR MY CHARACTERS THIS IS ALSO FOR TEACHERS!!!)
I may or may not pick some more please double check this post~

Marrionetakinesis...manipulate puppets
Haemokinesis: The ability to manipulate blood
Hypnokinesis: The ability to control and manipulate the sleep functions of oneself and in other
Mnemokinesis...manipulate memories

Hmm so anything that's manipulation of some sort is qualified as a power?

• Love
Psycho-Sonokenisis for me

• Love
W.I.P

GENERAL

Name: Akane Ketsumoko
Date of Birth: 16th of December 1997
Place of Birth: Sydney, Australia (Lives in Tokyo, Japan now)
Race: Japanese
Sexuality: Straight
KIASTHETIC ABILITY
Ability: Haemokinesis - The ability to manipulate blood
Opposing Kiasthetic: Osteokinesis - manipulate bones

Specialties:
Katana Creation - Pricking her finger she is able to remove the right amount of blood to allow herself to create a solid Katana which acts the same as a Katana the only difference is that the sword is the same colour as her blood. The sword disappears after an hour depending on the use of the sword. It can sit there for 4 hours but if used in combat it generally disappears after an hour. Akane can create 5 swords consecutively but 27 mins into the fifth katana she faints from the lose of blood.

Pellets - She can create little pellets/marbles that can be shot out of the sling shot she has. It can tear someones skin or she can poison the pellets that enter the opposers blood stream when made contact with their skin. She can create handfuls of pellets every 30 mins easily for 7 hours. But if she was to add poison to the pellets, it takes 2 hours for her to conjure up a handful of pellets. She doesn't faint generally from making these but there is a point at which her body takes a toll.

Puppeteer - This is her strongest move and she can only hold it for 45 seconds before she collapses. For five minutes she is able to control the blood flow in a persons body she has not tried to control the heart but probably would be able to if she was pushed to do it although she might not be able to hold it for longer although it would strain her mentally.

APPEARANCE
Height: 5' 3"
Body Type: Lean and Small
Skin Colour: Pale
Eye: Brown
Hair: Black short bob that stops above her shoulders

Fashion Style
:
She tends to stick to simple baggy clothes that are waaay too big for her also because she gets cold and sick easily from over working herself. So she normally has a big jumper over her which hides her body completely.

Abnormalities:
She has many simple cute piercings on her ears and has a simple Harry Potter Deathly Hollow piercing on her wrist.

img-thing
harry-potter-tattoo.jpg

PERSONALITY

Type: INTP [Introvert Intuition Thinking Perceiving]
Description: [Keep it simple do they like people do they not like people? You can break down their type if you would like but make sure to personalise it for your character

HISTORY
[Try and make a small paragraph, if you like to keep it more mysterious that is fine but give us a little to read. How did they know they were a Kiasthi? It could have been when they were younger or older. Are their parents Kiasthi as well? Where did they find the letter? How did they receive this letter? Be creative.]

Friends:
Family: [Who is a Kiasthi, who isn’t a Kiasthi?]
Enemies:
[These relationships can be added during the role play! It doesn’t have to be filled out right at this moment!]

Status
Not open for further replies.