Facehugger Gwazi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why not just use the emoticon with the sign?

Why not just use the emoticon with the sign?
CAUSE THE SCREAMING CAT IS COOLER THAN AN UGLY YELLOW BALL!!! It's just more logical :D

Can you feel the hugs tonight? The facehugger attacks. It's enough, to kill all of iwaku, as we all give birth.

(Those things made people pregnant, right? Or am I mixing up aliens here?)

i have a flamethrower.

where are the facehuggers?

THEY'RE EVERYWHERE!

Can you feel the hugs tonight? The facehugger attacks. It's enough, to kill all of iwaku, as we all give birth.

(Those things made people pregnant, right? Or am I mixing up aliens here?)
Yes, when it comes to aliens, even going oral can get you pregnant.

Lesson of the day: use protection, especially when it comes to aliens. They're capable of a lot of strange things, as we've learned from video games and movies.

Yes, when it comes to aliens, even going oral can get you pregnant.

Lesson of the day: use a condom at all times when it comes to aliens, they're capable of a lot of strange things, as we've learned from video games and movies.
I have a feeling condoms won't help though :o

Can you feel the hugs tonight? The facehuggers attacks. It's enough, to kill all of iwaku, as we all give birth.

I wonder when this will end, I wonder when it'll stop. Flames are flying every which way, and condoms will soon arrive.
It's a massacre, aliens and humans both dies, but in the end we will loose this fight, it will never be alright.

Can you feel the hugs tonight? The facehuggers attacks. Our condoms, they're not working at all, so this will never stop. And CAN YOU FEEL THE HUGS TONIGHT? SOON HUMANITY WILL END!! It's enough, to ill all of iwaku, as we aaaaaall give biiiiiiiiiiiiirth.

THAT WILL BE OUR FUNERAL SONG D:

Reactions: chainedfiction
Gwazi, you better not be cheating on your Xenomorph girlfriend you got during our space adventures.

Status
Not open for further replies.