Fabulous Familly

Eve couldn't help feeling really awkward but she tried hard to not show that.
"I'm from Spain but I lived the last 5 years in England" she answered "I've always wanted to go to Australia!" she added with a smile

Reactions: GreenSea
Satty smiled at Eve and chuckled, "i will show you around when you come over to visit!"
Smiling at Eve, she smiled sensing that the girl seemed to be a little uneasy. But of course that could be just my imagination.

Chris look around and saw satty with the 2 new member, He came by and give a huge smile, "oh a new member? well hello there my name is Chris! I come from Indonesia nice to meet you guys" Chris whispered to Satty, "hey Satty, do you meet anyone else beside them? Since the producer said that we need to gather around the living room for a mission ahead" Chris give an obvious fake smile to them before going to the kitchen to cook something thinking that maybe just maybe the scent of his food will enchant a lot of people.

Reactions: EternalMusic
Satty shook her head for Chris's question and whispered back, "Sorry Chrissy, I didn't see anyone..."
As he got up Satty focused her attention back on the other two.

"I'm Eve" she said with a smile and when the boy left she looked at the other two. "Is there anyone else in this house? I swear I haven't seen anyone besides you two and Chris" she said a bit amused

"I'm from canada, but the rest of my familys from greece, that's why i have the accent" he said to the girl
"I'm Stelios Margaritis" he says to the guy

@EternalMusic @Greedy Donuts

Chris laughed for awhile and surprise at the same time how Eve got a sharp ear, he decided to went back to his room and doodling something, it's what he do during his free time. After some doodling he open his laptop and listening to youtube while sing along with it, Chris has a crappy voice, it was so crappy and loud that it can be heard from outside. "Eve, Satty, Stelios.... so who's next?"

Alice" her mother said softly as Alice hid behind her mother, she was scared. "Alice don't fear... I bet they are nice people, and you where the one that wanted to do this" Alice's mother said with a smile then pushed her daughter towards the house, with her baggage. then her mother felt before the daughter could think twice. "M-Mama?" the little girls voice thick with French/Canadian accent(which I found out we have XD). she then looked at the door only to hear a creepy laugh. "Omg they are going to eat me alive in here." she said scared then gulped knocking on the door. "please don't kill me"

Chris went to the door as he heard a loud noise coming from outside, "new family member?" as he open the door, he met a petite girl, "wha....? you're so young! let me carry the luggage okay and I'll show you around" Chris patted the girl, Chris always like children no matter how they are a dusche nub, he always show care and kindness, "okay here's a vacant one," Chris led the girl to the room, "oh by the way, my name is Chris, so let us be friend shall we?"

Lili- As the bus slowly drives in she looks over at the house. She wonders to herself "Wow... Was I sent to heaven!" She pays the bus and walks out. As the bus drives away she looks up at the house. As she looks around at this house she slowly says to herself "Why, am I into trouble..." She whispers it. She closes her eyes holding her backpack and two rolling luggage she knocks on the door. She opens her eyes slowly not exactly sure what to do.

Lili- She peeked through the window. She knocked louder holding her bags looking up at the door.

Satty stood up from where she was after hearing a knock.
"One second you two," making her way to the front door she smiled at the girl in front of her.
"Hi there! You are another new member? Nice to meet you, my name is Satty. Come this way. Oh let me help you with your bags!"
Taking some of her bags off her, Satty motioned her to follow her.

Lili- She starts following Satty. "H-Hi I'm Lili..." She said loudly and shyly. Her red pony tails wave following her as she looked at the house walking around. "Wheres my room. Do I have one?" She says smiling at Satty

Smiling back at Lili, Satty shook her head, "We can choose our own room. Ah! Here is one! Right near my one!"
Opening the door she placed the bags down and smiled at Lili.
"Come down to the living room, we are all meeting down there."

Lili- She glanced over at her smiling. "I'll find my way downstairs." She looks around her room smiling. She try's finding a camera first. She spots one in the corner of her room. Out of her back she gets duck tape and roles it around the camera. Knowing they can see her every move and sound, yet not her move now she says "I don't like being watched naked or writing and drawing thank you very much!" She says proudly. She starts going through her bags. She finds her posters she made. She puts them onto the wall, they basically hide up the hidious wall paper in the backround. She leaves her clothes and other stuff on the floor. She walks down to the living room to meet Satty. She gets lost and finds herself going up and down the same exact staircase. She eventually gets to the living room.
"Hi Satty, I kinda got confused getting here!" She says panting for running up and down the stairs.

Reactions: EternalMusic
Lili- Lili bows in tradition to her Asain culture. "Hello! Nice to meet you!" She said so energeticly. "Want me to make us all dinner!? I've been in training for 8 years!!" She fineshed with a smile looking at the others in the living room.