Fabulous Familly

Chris sighed as not all of them come to the living room while some doesn't pass the living room at all, "well guys.. they said to bring us here. So how about we get to introduce ourself? My name is Chris Valentine I come from Indonesia, and if you guys want to ask anything please go ahead!" Chris was embarrassed as he introduced himself to others. "And... I'll be the MC.. or what this letter said... guys...?" Chris was ignored by all of them, "...oh well I'm going to sit in here"

Satty had return to her room and heard a singing comign from the room beside her. Knocking on the door she waited outside for the girl to open the door. Well I am assuming that she is a girl from the way she is singing... She isn't that bad actually.
"Hello...?"

@cuteducks

Reactions: GreenSea
Eve stopped what she was doing and opened the door. When she saw the girl, she stopped singing and greeted her with a smile. "Hey! What's up?" she said as she left her hair loose from the pony-tail.
@EternalMusic

Satty smiled at the girl and waved from the door, "We are all needed downstairs, I was just about to head down."
Pushing her hair behind her ear, Satty gave the girl a somewhat shy smile and then blinked realising she hadn't introduced herself.
"Oh! My name is Satty by the way."

Stelios entered the doors of the mansion, "Wow" He was amazed of how big it was. He walked in and walked up the stairs, He saw a women singing through the wall, he was happy that there would be more people, He kept walking and finally found the room saying his name he opened the door and closes it behind him, He sits on his bed, he takes the backpack off and starts putting his clothes in his dresser and puts the back pack on the side. He walks out of his room closing it behind him, He then starts exploring the mansion

Anita had finished swinging herself in the ballroom with brain-music and had decided to go lie down on top of the roof, staring up at the sky. It was extremely bright up there, but there were some shaded areas, and she'd always liked roofs of any sort. A breeze ruffled across her skin in a friendly manner and she smiled in contentment, not really minding lying down outside. It wasn't like she was one of those people particularly concerned with dirt, after all. She began humming something quietly to herself as she watched the sky. Unlike Eve, while she knew she wasn't a bad singer, she'd never felt very comfortable singing loudly, though she'd occasionally belt things when she knew no one was around. This place was nice, but she knew part of her was only distracting herself from the prospect of meeting new people. Would it be awkward? Interesting? Maybe they'd be mean, or fake polite. She never knew what to do in those situations. She closed her eyes, concentrated on the feeling of the wind, and continued humming, blocking out the nervous thoughts.

"I'm Eve" she said to Satty before stepping out of the bedroom and closing the door behind her. She almost headed for the living room but decided it was going to be more interesting exploring the house. "I'll be in the living room in a couple of minutes" she announced before getting lost in the hallways and going back to singing, this time choosing something more quite.

Satty watched as the girl headed off and tilted her head to the side.
"Okay, I will see you down there."
Giving a smile and a wave she turned around and skipped towards her way to the living room but decided to take a small detour to see if she could find a place where she could watch the sunset. Humming Disney songs to herself as she skipped along she suddenly bumped into someone and stumbled down onto the floor. Looking up she noticed a male who seemed to be a lot younger than her. Standing up she checked to see if he was alright.
"Sorry about that! I should have been looking where I was going!"

@justice hunt

After two songs she decided she should go to the living room, where they were supposed to be. Obviously, she didn't stop singing, she just chose another song from that endless playlist she had in her head. When she got to the living room (or what she thought was the living room) it was empty. "Great" she mumbled as she lied on the couch. "Hello?! Is there anyone else in these house?!" she asked loudly, in the hopes to meet the people she would be sharing the house with

"Oh it's okay" he smiled at her, he stood up and dusted himself off " I'm Stelios" he put his hand out for her to hake his hand

Satty smiled at the boy and greeted his hand, "Satty, pleasure to meet you Stelios."
Deciding that Christopher must be getting lonely she motioned to the boy to follow her.
"We are suppose to be at the living room."
Heading off she checked behind her a couple of times to make sure the boy was following. It didn't take long to get to the living room and she smiled as she spotted Eve sitting on the couch.
"I am sorry, I thought I would go check out a view from one of the mansion's windows!"

@justice hunt @cuteducks

"It's okay, don't worry" she said with a smile and stood up from the couch. "I'm Eve, and you are...?" she said to the boy.

He watched as the women motioned him to come with her, he walked with her when another girl gave a greeting and asked his name "Hello, i'm stelios" he said as he gave a nice smile to her, as the girl told him that everyone had to go to the living room,"Oh oops sorry" he followed her

@cuteducks @EternalMusic

Eve went back to her place in the couch. "How old are you?" she asked both of them. "I'm 17, by the way" she added as she pulled her hair back into a pony-tail

Last edited by a moderator:
Satty smiled and motioned to Stelios to sit down as well as she settled herself down and then smiled at Eve.
"Two years older than you, I am 19."

@cuteducks @justice hunt

Satty blinked at the girl and looked down at the boy who looked around 14 or 15.
"... I dunno, Stelios looks younger than 17 years old. How old are you Stelios?"

@justice hunt

She looked at the boy, maybe Satty was right. "I've always been bad with this whole age thing" she explained in a tone that sounded, somehow apologetic

Reactions: EternalMusic
"Well i doubt that" he replied to the girl who said she was one of the youngest, he turned to the girl who asked the next question "Well,uh, I'm 13" he waited for the them to be shocked as his answer

@EternalMusic @cuteducks

Reactions: EternalMusic
Satty looked at the boy and then gave a small giggle, "Well, don't judge a book by it's cover!"
Chuckling she looked around to see if she could spot Chris and then looked at the two of them smiling at each in turn.
"Whereabouts are you both from? I am from Australia."

@justice hunt @cuteducks @Greedy Donuts