Fabled Huntress (closed)

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Marianna

Original poster
Welcome to a medieval adventure. The plot is revenge.

(( https://www.iwakuroleplay.com/threads/fabled-huntress.54887/))

It begins with one story, belonging to Lucy the wood elf, but she is not alone.

"When I was 12 I went hunting by myself my parents dident know I spent hours tracking a buck I found him drinking from a puddle I pulled the string back on my bow as far as it could go I had one chance to hit it so I took my time aimed and released it hit the dear in the heart I went over to the deer and said hyro hyn hidm wanath witch means May he find peace after death. I skinned the buck and took the meat I carried it in sack I was walking I stopped and looked around I saw smoke in the distance it was coming from my village when I got there every thing was burned nothing left I said to my self I will find who ever did this will pay with there HEAD!!!!! 2 years later I still have not found out who did it but I am getting close and when I find him I will chop off his head and feed his body to BEARS!!!!!"

Name Lucy
Race Wood Elf
Voice:soft calm happy sounding
Languages: English and native toung
Abilitys:deadly with a bow. Master hunter. Skilled at making healing potions and deadly poison

Character Sheets:
Name
Race
Language
Voice
Abilities:
Other (optional):

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Lucythewoodelf

It begins with one wood elf's story, but she is not alone.

"When I was 12 I went hunting by myself my parents dident know I spent hours tracking a buck I found him drinking from a puddle I pulled the string back on my bow as far as it could go I had one chance to hit it so I took my time aimed and released it hit the dear in the heart I went over to the deer and said hyro hyn hidm wanath witch means May he find peace after death. I skinned the buck and took the meat I carried it in sack I was walking I stopped and looked around I saw smoke in the distance it was coming from my village when I got there every thing was burned nothing left I said to my self I will find who ever did this will pay with there HEAD!!!!! 2 years later I still have not found out who did it but I am getting close and when I find him I will chop off his head and feed his body to BEARS!!!!!"

Character Sheets:
Name
Race
Language
Voice
Abilities:
Other (optional):
I am

It begins with one wood elf's story, but she is not alone.

Character Sheets:
Name
Race
Language
Voice
Abilities:
Other (optional):
u already know mine

Name Anna Leeward
Race: Mermaid
Language: English, Gaelic
Voice: Smooth and clear, singing voice is enchanting (siren)
Abilities: Strong magic, most often used to hypnotize and manipulate. Strength of her grip is impressive.
Other: When dry she walks indistinguishable from a normal human (except a slight greenish tint to her skin). Being soaked or wading in water any deeper than her knees will immediately revert Anna back into mermaid form.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well that's what I was just wondering. I started the in character thread, you can post about what your character is doing now at 14 and I'll end up crossing your path somehow. Sound good?

Well that's what I was just wondering. I started the I'm character thread, you can post about what your character is doing now at 14 and I'll end up crossing your path somehow. Sound good?
Yeah walking across a beach damn it's hot takes off shirt and jumps in the watter

It begins with one story, belonging to Lucy the wood elf, but she is not alone.

Character Sheets:
Name
Race
Language
Voice
Abilities:
Other (optional):
Walks along a beach and desires to go for a swim

Sorry, I forgot you are just starting at Iwaku. I started a new thread in the fantasy section called "Fabled Huntress" that is where you should post about the beach :-)

• Thank You
(you don't have to quote every time, it's a little distracting) :-)

Are you excepting others for this adventure? If so I would be interested.

Status
Not open for further replies.