1. The server transfer is complete, but there is a known issue occurring with posts lagging when they are sent! We apologize for the inconvenience. A fix is underway, so please bear with us.

UPDATE: The issue with post lag appears to be fixed, but the search system is temporarily down, as it was the culprit. It will be back up later!

Fabled Huntress (closed)

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Marianna, Jun 17, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Welcome to a medieval adventure. The plot is revenge.

(( https://www.iwakuroleplay.com/threads/fabled-huntress.54887/))

It begins with one story, belonging to Lucy the wood elf, but she is not alone.

"When I was 12 I went hunting by myself my parents dident know I spent hours tracking a buck I found him drinking from a puddle I pulled the string back on my bow as far as it could go I had one chance to hit it so I took my time aimed and released it hit the dear in the heart I went over to the deer and said hyro hyn hidm wanath witch means May he find peace after death. I skinned the buck and took the meat I carried it in sack I was walking I stopped and looked around I saw smoke in the distance it was coming from my village when I got there every thing was burned nothing left I said to my self I will find who ever did this will pay with there HEAD!!!!! 2 years later I still have not found out who did it but I am getting close and when I find him I will chop off his head and feed his body to BEARS!!!!!"

Name Lucy
    Race Wood Elf
    Voice:soft calm happy sounding
    Languages: English and native toung
    Abilitys:deadly with a bow. Master hunter. Skilled at making healing potions and deadly poison

Character Sheets:
    Name
    Race
    Language
    Voice
    Abilities:
    Other (optional):

#1 Marianna, Jun 17, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 17, 2014
    • Like Like x 1
  2. I am
    u already know mine

3. Name Anna Leeward
    Race: Mermaid
    Language: English, Gaelic
    Voice: Smooth and clear, singing voice is enchanting (siren)
    Abilities: Strong magic, most often used to hypnotize and manipulate. Strength of her grip is impressive.
    Other: When dry she walks indistinguishable from a normal human (except a slight greenish tint to her skin). Being soaked or wading in water any deeper than her knees will immediately revert Anna back into mermaid form.

#3 Marianna, Jun 17, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 17, 2014
  4. So how are we going to start this

5. Well that's what I was just wondering. I started the in character thread, you can post about what your character is doing now at 14 and I'll end up crossing your path somehow. Sound good?

• Like Like x 1
  6. Yeah walking across a beach damn it's hot takes off shirt and jumps in the watter

7. U here

8. Walks along a beach and desires to go for a swim

9. Sorry, I forgot you are just starting at Iwaku. I started a new thread in the fantasy section called "Fabled Huntress" that is where you should post about the beach :-)

• Thank Thank x 1
  10. (you don't have to quote every time, it's a little distracting) :-)

11. K sorry

12. Are you excepting others for this adventure? If so I would be interested.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.