Fabled Fighters

As an Einherjar Agmundr can't truly die, he can be slain in battle as any other man, but will rise a few moments later, his wounds miraculously healed

As a bad guy - how the heck am I supposed to deal with that?

Hmmm, indeed... To make things more fair, maybe there should be more weaknesses to balance it out, okie dokie? Don't forget to include that bit I said about the sacrifice of an eye for tons of knowledge too. Unless you don't want that. :P *snugs Karsikan* He's badass.

Anyway, everything else looks fine to me. I'm liking the characters I'm seeing so far. :] Mine's still a work in progress. She'll be all finished up this weekend when homework's done~

Well I know Einherjars are resurrected upon death. I just thought they were at least pulled back to Valhalla. Not just a few moments later they pop right back up at full strength ready to again.

Name: Andromeda Tourtopolis

Race:
Human/Greek (From Crete)

God:
Persephone

Appearance:
2056600719_l.jpg
Abilities: Extensive knowledge of how to grow plants and particularly skilled at crafting poisons from plants. (Particularly nightshade which she keeps her weapons coated in at all times), she can also cause plants to bloom or wither as she chooses alas it is mostly for aesthetic purposes. If Andromeda is killed her spirit will be whisked away to the Underworld where she is allowed to recuperate until she is healed in this way she is out of commission for uncertain amounts of time but is effectively immortal.

Weaknesses: Andromeda isn't very sturdy, it really doesn't take much to kill her and even less to injure.

Weapon(s):
Curved Sickle named "Belladonna"

Personality:
Hot and Cold, Sweet and Sour, this girl is a woman of duality you'd almost think she was a Gemini! For the most part Andromeda is kind and sweet but occasionally a darker side emerges and she can be known to do a few dark actions.

History:
Andromeda comes from a universe very similar to modern day earth but instead of cars everyone has turned to trains instead and almost all cultures are matriarchal. She was the daughter of a Farmer and was trained to use sickles. When the war of the gods started she was pulled through to the same plane as everyone else, a stranger in a new world.

Notes:
Though she is unaware, Hades is madly in love with her and wants to steal her to the underworld forever but he understands her usefulness as her warrior.

@Zypher's character: Heyhey marry me.

Einharjar is resurrected, but not at the battlefield and not immediately after death.

Problem solved.

Bad guy wins the fight, Good guy still maintains what makes him awesome.

Well I know Einherjars are resurrected upon death. I just thought they were at least pulled back to Valhalla. Not just a few moments later they pop right back up at full strength ready to again.

Actually as the Legends went they would do that though it was a bit longer than just a few moments, and to answer your other question I will quote 40k

"You strive for victory. That is obvious. What may be less obvious is the nature of victory. There are circumstances in which you can destroy the enemy utterly, without loss to your own forces, and yet the victory may be his. In all situations, you must first decide on the nature of victory, and then take steps to secure it. Avoid the instinct of fight first and think later."

You don't have to kill me to win unless your objective is my death.

Hey guys. Lets just game, eh?

I love that quote and you make a damn good point with it.

All finished!

You know I'm all over the set character. Will have a bio up when I can.

*shoves all the people who promised to make characters and haven't yet*

;__;

EDIT:

...sending to the Graveyard. I'm discouraged now. *makes a nervous squeak and hangs head in shame*