Fable Roleplay Request (Fable Games)

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

razorrabbit

Original poster
PLEASE READ FIRST THANK YOU
Hello hello hello beautiful stranger. I'm looking for someone to rp the Fable games with me. Mainly Fable 3 but I can tweak the characters around to fit into 1 or 2 as well, I've just had the most experience with them in 3. I'd like to be up and front about some things first before you take a look at my character info. First of all I use both of these girls since they are linked to each other, they don't interact too often but it does happen and I really don't think it can be avoided honestly. Secondly I'm alright with smut gore etc with the obvious things excluded of course that just about everyone else lists, one thing that is a huge NO for me is eye gore please keep the gore away from the eyes thank you. Thirdly if love interests are going to be a thing I usually put Snow White with Logan or Ben as for Rose Red I've yet to put her with anyone romantically but I do have her spend a lot of time with Reaver since I really do love the idea of him being her current master. If I play Rose Red I will not budge on her being one of Reaver's servants/slaves it's just too interesting to me to let go of (if we do 2 or 3 I mean). Okay that's all I hope to hear from you all soon.

Basic Information
Name: Rose Red
Proficient Hero Skill: Will
Looks: Long red hair that has slight curl usually worn up prim and proper like, very pale skin 'milk' or 'snow' white so to speak, very light blue (maybe considered a glacier blue), of average height with an hourglass like figure, facial features are soft and elegant. Has two tattoos, one on the back of the hand of the symbol of the Heroes Guild (typically covered up by gloves), and one on hip her of a crest of one of her former masters/lover.
Fandom: The Fable games (well Fable TLC, 2, and 3)
Personality: Rose used to be a hopeful and naive woman, holding family above all else and never wishing for more than the quaint little life she had before, for many years after she was cursed she still held onto that line of thinking, trying to be grateful at least that Snow was still alive and that for now she had lucked out on having a kind master. When the guild was destroyed it started to make Rose more cold and harden to the world and it wasn't long before she was looking down on everyone around her, hating the people that lived in the world but always remained as a true lady. Prim proper elegant, traits she strives for, she always holds herself to be better than everyone including her masters and has adopted becoming more like stone in the presences of her masters a tacit that usually helps them get rid of her faster. Despite becoming more cold there are tiny shreds of a woman who can feel more than indifferent which rarely makes itself out with certain masters, from being bratty but undermining orders to being sentimental for the older days of her life by softly singing songs her mother sang long ago while doing her chores. She is still cold and calculating and often does not care for anyone else but herself and her own amusement anymore.

Family Information and Background
Rose Red grew up most of her life in Oakvale with her seamstress mother, trader father, and twin sister Snow White. Rose Red would often help her mother out in her work, organizing orders and helping with minor mends, while their father was away a lot on travel Rose did what she could to help around the home and make things easier on her mother. When Rose did have a moment to spare it was nearly always spent with her sister Snow White, the two of them were very close and Rose was always selfish when it came to her sister's attention, often chasing off others that she feared were taking Snow's attention away from her, she even went so far as to break up an engagement of her sister's from fear of loosing her. When the raid of Oakvale happened Rose and Snow both managed to survive the attack though Snow suffered an injury that became heavily infected and was making her quite ill, slowly and painfully killing her. Out of desperation when finding no one who could or more likely would heal Snow, Rose turned to looking for a magic solution to heal her sister instead upon finding it however her and her sister were cursed with immortal life from that day on, though it did heal and save her sister's life, it sent her away but it did save her. After so many years though the sisters have grown very much apart and became angry and hateful of one another, Rose resenting Snow for throwing her gift back in her face like an angry child and Snow resenting Rose for leaving and as far she knows cursing them.

Curse Information
The rules of the curse appear quite simple at a glance, after healing Snow White granting that nothing can harm her or Rose again with risk of death it placed Rose under a life of a slave, she has to obey her master's words and must not stray too far from them, she can be sold or given away to a new master at any time and if I previous master is killed then the one who kills them becomes her new master. If they are killed by something like age or disease then their next of kin takes her. While Rose does have to do what her master orders there are a few exceptions to this rule, for example her master can not make her do anything that involves her sister; such as attacking her. If the curse giver has a task for Rose then that comes before the order her current master has given her always. Rose can at times bend the rules slightly for example if she is ordered to bring her master a bottle of wine she must do so but she could bring and empty bottle if she wished since they never said it had to be a full bottle. There is also one thing that can kill Rose Red and Snow White though, one another. They can injure each other fatally and can kill one another, though when one dies so does the other. Rose's actual master has a bit of a sense of humor to it, punishing Rose when she tries to get too clever and attempt to get out of certain masters, extending and somewhat protecting masters of Rose that it finds amusing, even subtly leading Snow White to Rose Red when it gets very bored. The extent of it's full power is not yet known.

Basic Information
Name: Snow White
Proficient Hero Skill: Strength
Looks: She has the same facial structure as Rose Red the only real difference is that her hair is short and black and before the curse she had many scars and much more muscle on her, after the curse though her figure is like Rose Red's.
Fandom: The Fable games (Well TLC, 2, and 3)
Personality: Snow started her life curious and adventurous often begging her father to teach her what he knew of the sword and trying to find adventures of her own. She was rather easy to manipulate and found herself in quite a few affairs as a home wrecker in her late teens and young adulthood before she grew too many scars. She was very close to her sister and often protected her from those who would do physical harm to her as Rose protected her from men seeking to use them. It took many many years before Snow's concern for her sister started to grow and twist into a hate, but other than that and her taste in men not much changed about Snow. She grew wiser to the world but still enjoyed adventures and simple things such as cheap ale, a cheap meal and sleeping outside, she did still sleep around a lot but was wise enough now to know that not every instance of it was love as she had in her youth. Snow still craves excitement to feel the blood rushing in her veins, to do impossible things, only the biggest excitement from it is gone now, the rush of not knowing if she'll live or die through it. She is now consumed with wanting payback on Rose Red rarely taking breaks to enjoy herself anymore unless it is a certain something or someone that really invades her mind or holds her eye.

Family Information and Background
While Rose Red spent a lot of time helping her mother Snow White would spend it either helping her father get ready for travel, waiting for her father to come back home, training with her father (He knew some sword play in order to defend himself on the roads) or when she was not with her sister just getting into adventures around town or trying to make adventures of her own. One of her favorite to do and the one that would often land her in the most trouble was trying to sneak into Darkwood and tame a balverine. Luckily the girl never made it into the woods or she would of been dead far long ago. Despite Rose being selfish for Snow's attention she always loved and cared for her sister and always thought that she was only trying to look out for her, given that Snow had very poor tastes in men often being convinced to become a mistress to married men she never held it against Rose when she would chase away possible suitors or when she broke up her engagement. When the attack happened Snow had gotten an injury from trying to protect her sister, being delirious from the infection Snow did not even remember Rose saying she was going to get help and when she was better she was in an unfamiliar place. While she started being concerned and scared for her sister trying her hardest to find her there was something bubbling deep inside a feeling she could not explain that feeling eventually turning into anger with Rose upon finding out that the reason she now looked different, could no longer get hurt and out lived people she was loved was because of Rose, little whispers coming to her in dreams only fueled her flames of wanting answers, payback anything for this life she now had and made her that more determined to find Rose. Having centuries worth of gold saved up she spends nearly all of it on trying to track Rose Red down once again, wanting an actual life back to be able to scar, grow old and die like a normal person once again.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.