tumblr_inline_ni0nxpkJfl1szaa83.gif
tumblr_inline_ni0ocdzRfb1szaa83.gif
tumblr_m2sp5fFpBb1qftk4oo3_250.gif

.:Name:.
"Call me by my real name and I'll bite your fingers off."
. Katherine Olivia Justice .

.:Nickname:.
"Kat. Only Kat."
. Kat, mainly. Those close to her have the privilage of calling her 'Kitty-Kat.' .

.:Age:.
"Old enough to take care of myself, thanks for asking."
. 16 .

.:Gender:.
"I'm a girl, in case it wasn't obvious."
. Female .

.:Sexuality:.
"I'm straight, don't know why it's your business."
. Heterosexual .

.:Nationality:.
"British, mate."
. British .

.:Health Ailments:.
"I'm as healthy as a... uh, horse? Right? I'm pretty sure that's how it goes."
. N/A .

.:Grade:.
"I should be a junior, but was unfairly held back."
. Sophomore- 10th. .

.:Dorm Number:.
"Six."
. Dorm #6 With @Karma200 (Valentina Conti).

.:Personality:.
"I'm a bad ass, TBH."
. Most people describe Katherine as bad kid with a bad temper. She's rebellious, because she does not like to be told what she can and cannot do, and tends to act impulsively. Often, people judge her before actually talking to her, based on her bad reputation. Sadly, she can't deny any of the rumors. She does throw a punch before asking any questions. She does run her mouth before thinking about the words coming out of it. But, this is mainly because she knows she won't be accepted, so she doesn't even bother to try. Those who really know her will tell you that she's actually a deep and loving young lady, when she wants to be. Kat is naturally protective of everyone, but is even more so of the people she does not know, because she feels like everyone deserves someone. Katherine is actually a very damaged individual, which is why she cares so deeply about others. Most people don't realize this, but the best way to get to know her is through her art. She puts a piece of herself into everything she creates, and is very sentimental. She's outspoken and opinionated, and is more judgmental than she'd like to admit. Understandably, Kat is a guarded and secretive girl who often gives off the mysterious vibe .

.:Hobbies:.
"Everyone needs a pass-time."
. Making Youtube videos, and making art. She likes spray painting the most. .

.:Talents:.
"Oh, I'm very talented."
. Other than making art, Katherine has always been a great liar. She's also very good at taking pictures, even though it is her least favorite form of art, and makes decisions easily. She can also cry on command, if that counts as a real talent .

.:History:.
"What's it to ya?"
Katherine's story started out tragic. Before her, her mother had lost a child, and so it was actually unexpected that Katherine would make it. One would think that the miracle of her birth would be a happy one, but this was not the case. Years before Katherine's mother had been raped... and so she had been hoping for a boy, so her child would not have the chance of suffering through the same experience. Her logic was flawed, obviously, but that didn't stop her mother from overdosing on pills as soon as Katherine was old enough to eat baby food.

The death of her mother hit Katherine's family hard, both emotionally and financially. Her father struggled with the bills for several months before their house was foreclosed on and he and his toddler daughter were forced to move into a small apartment. He was in law school, but it would be a long time until all his hard work would actually start paying off. In the meantime, Katherines grandmother sent the two of them checks in the mail, as well as sent presents for her birthday and Christmas. But, the presents were always necessities: clothes, shoes, notebooks. One year her grandmother sent a pack of colored pencils... which was when 9-year-old Katherine discovered her artistic talent. She treasured the pencils, and took extra careful care of them.

Growing up Katherine was always labeled as a bad kid. She was often sent to the principles office for 'disruptive behavior', and her reputation followed her to whatever school she went. This caused most teachers to have a bad mindset about her before they even met her, so Kat didn't ever stand a chance. This really how she got into street art... by the time she hit high school her and her father were better off. In the city there were places you could buy a spot on a wall to paint, like legal graffiti. This became her usual birthday present, her area was always expanding. She made friends with many of the other 'bad kids' who seeked refuge there, and with their help she found confidence in herself.

Recently Katherine's father has been struggling with money again. He betrayed her trust by making a tough decision: To send her to Fable Orphanage. While he knows it is unlikely she will trust any parental figure now, he knows he did the right thing giving her up. He really was only thinking of what was best for her.

.:Crush:.
"I live in an orphanage, pretty sure a romantic relationship isn't the biggest of my problems."
. N/A- Interested? PM Me! .

.:Pets:.
"His name is Maxwell."
. [spoili]
tumblr_m9odywz2tV1rau56qo1_500.png
[/spoili] .

.:Other:.
"Geez, what else do you need to know."
. She's been arrested for trespassing because she wanted to make a statement with her Graffiti .
. Born July 28th .
. She got Maxwell two years ago, as an extra special birthday present for not getting in trouble at school for the whole school year .

"All that you have is your soul."

Last edited:
I never get alerts for anything -_-
Imma be on mobile for a week so sorry if my posts seem short, I would try to make them as long as possible.
Tag me if my characters are actually mentioned....

Hayden is free to interact with if anyone wants to! :o Since he doesn't yet have a roommate. Nom nom.

hopefully a post up tomorrow, sorry been having a lot of homework recently.

Reactions: Kitsune
Color Ref:d12d00
"Don't pay attention to haters. Attention is what they crave."
tumblr_inline_ni0nuhrcIS1szaa83.gif
tumblr_inline_ni0ltt2jvz1szaa83.gif
tumblr_inline_ni0nrjLAth1szaa83.gif
tumblr_n7p70ybm6D1rolgv5o6_250.gif
tumblr_inline_ni0m3x7jfF1szaa83.gif

tumblr_m7lwqfugpl1rq7wna.gif
tumblr_inline_ni0luyG39l1szaa83.gif

"Kat. Only Kat."
. Kat, mainly. Those close to her have the privilage of calling her 'Kitty-Kat.' .

. 16 .

. Female .

. Heterosexual .

"British, mate."
. British .

. N/A .

. Sophomore- 10th. .

"Six."
. Dorm #6 .

"I'm a bad ass, TBH."
. Most people describe Katherine as bad kid with a bad temper. She's rebellious, because she does not like to be told what she can and cannot do, and tends to act impulsively. Often, people judge her before actually talking to her, based on her bad reputation. Sadly, she can't deny any of the rumors. She does throw a punch before asking any questions. She does run her mouth before thinking about the words coming out of it. But, this is mainly because she knows she won't be accepted, so she doesn't even bother to try. Those who really know her will tell you that she's actually a deep and loving young lady, when she wants to be. Kat is naturally protective of everyone, but is even more so of the people she does not know, because she feels like everyone deserves someone. Katherine is actually a very damaged individual, which is why she cares so deeply about others. Most people don't realize this, but the best way to get to know her is through her art. She puts a piece of herself into everything she creates, and is very sentimental. She's outspoken and opinionated, and is more judgmental than she'd like to admit. Understandably, Kat is a guarded and secretive girl who often gives off the mysterious vibe .

"Oh, I'm very talented."
. Other than making art, Katherine has always been a great liar. She's also very good at taking pictures, even though it is her least favorite form of art, and makes decisions easily. She can also cry on command, if that counts as a real talent .

"What's it to ya?"
Katherine's story started out tragic. Before her, her mother had lost a child, and so it was actually unexpected that Katherine would make it. One would think that the miracle of her birth would be a happy one, but this was not the case. Years before Katherine's mother had been raped... and so she had been hoping for a boy, so her child would not have the chance of suffering through the same experience. Her logic was flawed, obviously, but that didn't stop her mother from overdosing on pills as soon as Katherine was old enough to eat baby food.

The death of her mother hit Katherine's family hard, both emotionally and financially. Her father struggled with the bills for several months before their house was foreclosed on and he and his toddler daughter were forced to move into a small apartment. He was in law school, but it would be a long time until all his hard work would actually start paying off. In the meantime, Katherines grandmother sent the two of them checks in the mail, as well as sent presents for her birthday and Christmas. But, the presents were always necessities: clothes, shoes, notebooks. One year her grandmother sent a pack of colored pencils... which was when 9-year-old Katherine discovered her artistic talent. She treasured the pencils, and took extra careful care of them.

Growing up Katherine was always labeled as a bad kid. She was often sent to the principles office for 'disruptive behavior', and her reputation followed her to whatever school she went. This caused most teachers to have a bad mindset about her before they even met her, so Kat didn't ever stand a chance. This really how she got into street art... by the time she hit high school her and her father were better off. In the city there were places you could buy a spot on a wall to paint, like legal graffiti. This became her usual birthday present, her area was always expanding. She made friends with many of the other 'bad kids' who seeked refuge there, and with their help she found confidence in herself.

Recently Katherine's father has been struggling with money again. He betrayed her trust by making a tough decision: To send her to Fable Orphanage. While he knows it is unlikely she will trust any parental figure now, he knows he did the right thing giving her up. He really was only thinking of what was best for her.

"I live in an orphanage, pretty sure a romantic relationship isn't the biggest of my problems."

"His name is Maxwell."
. [spoili]
[/spoili] .

. She's been arrested for trespassing because she wanted to make a statement with her Graffiti .
. Born July 28th .
. She got Maxwell two years ago, as an extra special birthday present for not getting in trouble at school for the whole school year .

I've finished Katherine @Felilla ♥ I'll have my other character (who will be named Clarissa) up by tomorrow, though I am going to shoot for tonight (seeing as it's already 10:30 it's unlikely, but I'll try).

XD I just remembered that Nadia is allergic to pet dander and she's roomed with someone with a dog XDD
Maybe I'll just remove that detail

Hey did the Fable Orphanage open that day and that's why everyones coming? If not can i have phoenix of been there for a while?

tumblr_ljrmzo0cDC1qdmszho1_500.jpg

[BCOLOR=#0b0b0b]{Alissa Maris Carman}[/BCOLOR]
{Ali or Mari}
{15}
{Female}
{Heterosexual}
{Half America, Half Spanish}
{None}
{9th}
{Dorm 3}
-Crazy
-Childish
-Polite
-Sarcastic

-Making music
-Playing Violin

.:Talent{s}:.
{Voilin Player like a rockstar!}
il_fullxfull.215902672.jpg
{Nothing much......Her mother died in a car crash since 9 and was sold to the streets by her father. Lived 5 years on the streets gaining money from playing music at the streets until she found Fable Orphan.}
{None}
{Pet Turtle named Scotty XD}
{Yes, She likes sweets and mostly gummy bears. Also likes the color Magenta and Electric blue. Aly also has a huge interest on galaxies....}

Last edited by a moderator:
Color Ref:8b11bf
"Do you ever have the best intentions, but you just make one mistake after another?"
tumblr_mu42834Q2f1s9q9dro3_250.gif
tumblr_mu42834Q2f1s9q9dro5_250.gif
tumblr_msnx7rACL21qmx8nto3_250.gif
tumblr_msnx7rACL21qmx8nto9_250.gif
tumblr_msnx7rACL21qmx8nto7_250.gif

tumblr_mu42834Q2f1s9q9dro6_250.gif
tumblr_mocuc6Nxwl1qd7fc3o6_250.gif
tumblr_ms9lcoWpqz1s9q9dro9_250.gif
tumblr_mu42834Q2f1s9q9dro4_250.gif
tumblr_inline_mtlk5qmVaN1qjaok7.gif

"I'm Clarissa. Like, Claire-ISS-Ah."
. Clarissa Riley Scott .

"I usually like to be called Clary."
. Clary .

"Just turned seventeen, one more year until I'm an adult.."
. 17 .

"I would think you could tell by looking at me."
. Female .

"I've never been attracted to another female. Except for Scarlett Johanson, but who doesn't have a crush on her?"
. Heterosexual .

"As far as I know I'm just white..."
. American .

"Love cats, just not their dander."
. Allergic to Cats .

"Last year of high school. Finally."
. Senior- 12th .

"Three? I think?"
. Dorm #3 with @Kitsune (Charlotte Evans).

"I like to think I'm a nice person.."
. Clarissa is a very careful girl. After Jason, she decided not to trust anyone ever again. And, so far, she had stayed true to her word. Because she often spent her Friday nights alone, Clary took up reading. She likes to read all kinds of genre's, but Dystopian novels are her favorit.. She's very imaginative, and often can get ahead of herself. Clary is also incredibly outspoken, and has no problem sharing her opinion with others. She knows a lot of useless facts, but rarely shares them because she believes no one cares. She also believes that no one cares what she has to say, because they certainly didn't care when she tried to tell her story. She's quick to jump to conclusions, and is very insecure with herself. She has a hard time interacting with other people, because she was shunned for so long. She says exactly what is on her mind- which can make her either really funny, or really bitchy. She's also very defensive, and will turn hostile if she feels like she's being threatened in any way. She can also be violent, if pushed hard enough. However, once you get past her walls you will find that Clary is actually very caring and kind. She likes to keep organized, even though that's easier said than done. Also, she is very sensitive, but when her feelings are hurt she gets angry rather than sad.

"My hobbies keep me sane."
. Reading, Swimming, Gardening, Archery, Debate and Running .

"Archery, I guess. Wouldn't want to insult me when I have my bow in hand."
. When she was young her father put her into archery, and when she developed a love for it she continued to do it. She's actually very good now. She's got a great sense in fashion, which is actually something she takes pride in. Also, Clary is very organized, and can organize a mess in no time at all. She is also very resourceful, thanks to her imagination..

"I like to live in the present."
Growing up, Clarissa was a very cheerful little girl. She made friends everywhere she went, and loved everyone. She was like this all the way up to her freshman year, when she was fourteen. She had always been the youngest of her class, but it hadn't really bothered her until that year. She felt like a child among a sea full of adults. This is when she started to become less social.

There was one upperclassman in her gym class, a junior named Jason, who paid a great deal of attention to her. They slowly became friends, and then got into a relationship together. Because she was young and naive she did everything he told her to do, without getting anything in return. At first the abuse was emotional and verbal, but when things got physical she put up with it for about a year, before her friend forced her to break up with him. While she was relieved to be out of a bad relationship, Jason started spreading bad rumors about her and ruined her reputation, costing her many friends.

After that Clary had lost pretty much all of her self confidence, and became something of a recluse. That is until she joined the student government when she was a junior, and Jason was officially graduated and unable to hurt her. Suddenly she was surrounded by kind people who had great ideas, while also encouraging others to share their own. Ever so slowly, Clary's confidence was rebuilt, though she will always be slightly insecure.

A year ago she and her parents were out driving in the rain, when they got into a car crash. She was the only one to survive, and was sent to live with her grandmother. Sadly, she just passed away too, which is how Clarissa wound up in the orphanage.

"Right, like I've had time for romance lately."

"Used to have a cat, but allergies man..."
. N/A .

"I literally can't think of anything I haven't told you."
. One bad relationship is enough, she won't put up with another .
. She won't say it, but Clary is a sucker for romance .
. She was just getting over her parents death when her grandmother died, and instead of going through the healing process this time she's refused to deal with it .
. Knows she won' be adopted because of her age, and is counting down the days to her 18th birthday .

"There is no such thing as fate."

• Love
Reactions: T E R R O R
Color Ref:d12d00
"Don't pay attention to haters. Attention is what they crave."
tumblr_inline_ni0nuhrcIS1szaa83.gif
tumblr_inline_ni0ltt2jvz1szaa83.gif
tumblr_inline_ni0nrjLAth1szaa83.gif
tumblr_n7p70ybm6D1rolgv5o6_250.gif
tumblr_inline_ni0m3x7jfF1szaa83.gif

tumblr_m7lwqfugpl1rq7wna.gif
tumblr_inline_ni0luyG39l1szaa83.gif

"Kat. Only Kat."

. 16 .

. Female .

. Heterosexual .

"British, mate."
. British .

. N/A .

. Sophomore- 10th. .

"Six."
. Dorm #6 With @Karma200 (Valentina Conti).

"I'm a bad ass, TBH."

"Oh, I'm very talented."

"What's it to ya?"

"His name is Maxwell."
. [spoili]
[/spoili] .

. Born July 28th .

Color Ref:8b11bf
"Do you ever have the best intentions, but you just make one mistake after another?"
tumblr_mu42834Q2f1s9q9dro3_250.gif
tumblr_mu42834Q2f1s9q9dro5_250.gif
tumblr_msnx7rACL21qmx8nto3_250.gif
tumblr_msnx7rACL21qmx8nto9_250.gif
tumblr_msnx7rACL21qmx8nto7_250.gif

tumblr_mu42834Q2f1s9q9dro6_250.gif
tumblr_mocuc6Nxwl1qd7fc3o6_250.gif
tumblr_ms9lcoWpqz1s9q9dro9_250.gif
tumblr_mu42834Q2f1s9q9dro4_250.gif
tumblr_inline_mtlk5qmVaN1qjaok7.gif

"I'm Clarissa. Like, Claire-ISS-Ah."
. Clarissa Riley Scott .

"I usually like to be called Clary."
. Clary .

"Just turned seventeen, one more year until I'm an adult.."
. 17 .

"I would think you could tell by looking at me."
. Female .

"I've never been attracted to another female. Except for Scarlett Johanson, but who doesn't have a crush on her?"
. Heterosexual .

"As far as I know I'm just white..."
. American .

"Love cats, just not their dander."
. Allergic to Cats .

"Last year of high school. Finally."
. Senior- 12th .

"Three? I think?"
. Dorm #3 with @Kitsune (Charlotte Evans).

"I like to think I'm a nice person.."
. Clarissa is a very careful girl. After Jason, she decided not to trust anyone ever again. And, so far, she had stayed true to her word. Because she often spent her Friday nights alone, Clary took up reading. She likes to read all kinds of genre's, but Dystopian novels are her favorit.. She's very imaginative, and often can get ahead of herself. Clary is also incredibly outspoken, and has no problem sharing her opinion with others. She knows a lot of useless facts, but rarely shares them because she believes no one cares. She also believes that no one cares what she has to say, because they certainly didn't care when she tried to tell her story. She's quick to jump to conclusions, and is very insecure with herself. She has a hard time interacting with other people, because she was shunned for so long. She says exactly what is on her mind- which can make her either really funny, or really bitchy. She's also very defensive, and will turn hostile if she feels like she's being threatened in any way. She can also be violent, if pushed hard enough. However, once you get past her walls you will find that Clary is actually very caring and kind. She likes to keep organized, even though that's easier said than done. Also, she is very sensitive, but when her feelings are hurt she gets angry rather than sad.

"My hobbies keep me sane."
. Reading, Swimming, Gardening, Archery, Debate and Running .

"Archery, I guess. Wouldn't want to insult me when I have my bow in hand."
. When she was young her father put her into archery, and when she developed a love for it she continued to do it. She's actually very good now. She's got a great sense in fashion, which is actually something she takes pride in. Also, Clary is very organized, and can organize a mess in no time at all. She is also very resourceful, thanks to her imagination..

"I like to live in the present."
Growing up, Clarissa was a very cheerful little girl. She made friends everywhere she went, and loved everyone. She was like this all the way up to her freshman year, when she was fourteen. She had always been the youngest of her class, but it hadn't really bothered her until that year. She felt like a child among a sea full of adults. This is when she started to become less social.

There was one upperclassman in her gym class, a junior named Jason, who paid a great deal of attention to her. They slowly became friends, and then got into a relationship together. Because she was young and naive she did everything he told her to do, without getting anything in return. At first the abuse was emotional and verbal, but when things got physical she put up with it for about a year, before her friend forced her to break up with him. While she was relieved to be out of a bad relationship, Jason started spreading bad rumors about her and ruined her reputation, costing her many friends.

After that Clary had lost pretty much all of her self confidence, and became something of a recluse. That is until she joined the student government when she was a junior, and Jason was officially graduated and unable to hurt her. Suddenly she was surrounded by kind people who had great ideas, while also encouraging others to share their own. Ever so slowly, Clary's confidence was rebuilt, though she will always be slightly insecure.

A year ago she and her parents were out driving in the rain, when they got into a car crash. She was the only one to survive, and was sent to live with her grandmother. Sadly, she just passed away too, which is how Clarissa wound up in the orphanage.

"Right, like I've had time for romance lately."

"Used to have a cat, but allergies man..."
. N/A .

"I literally can't think of anything I haven't told you."
. One bad relationship is enough, she won't put up with another .
. She won't say it, but Clary is a sucker for romance .
. She was just getting over her parents death when her grandmother died, and instead of going through the healing process this time she's refused to deal with it .
. Knows she won' be adopted because of her age, and is counting down the days to her 18th birthday .

"There is no such thing as fate."
@Felilla Both my characters are finally finished! Sorry it took so long... I need to wait to be accepted before I post in the IC, correct?

Reactions: Mr.Scales ⚖
tumblr_lyvvcwwRdN1qmm8hjo1_500.gif
large.gif
tumblr_mozpa7hAaw1softpoo1_500.gif

Alison Sofie Azure

Ali

Female

Straight

Swedish

None

Junior (11)

Dorm 6 :]
(If it's filled, then oops!)

Athletic
Flirty
Confident
Playful
Impatient

Football
Running

Running

At a young age, Alison's mother was diagnosed with breast cancer. The doctors tried everything they could to save her, yet nothing seemed to work. Her mother passed away swiftly one night, and Ali was left alone with her working father, who could not quit his job. She mostly lived alone because of this.

One day when her father returned home, he was smoking indoors. He normally did not do that, but on that certain day he did. Her dad dropped a lit cigarette onto the ground and burned their house down, leaving them both homeless and destroying every picture of her mother. Alison and her father had to live in his car until she turned 11, and they finally got a new home.

None~

None~

Speaks fluent Swedish as well as English. :]

I hope you liked :]

2231d2f2e391f23b9e20901d01bb6bda.jpg

tumblr_mwzbnlOFGG1sqnurdo1_500.gif

03cdcbb5f3cd9ad0ca33a7ec1a1ac890.jpg

Miles David East

None

Male

Heterosexual

Canadian

None

Senior (12)

Dorm 7 :]
(If it's filled, then oops!)

Artistic
Creative
Gentle
Honest

Painting
Drawing

Painting
Drawing

I don't have one :////

None yet :]

None~
:Other:.

Nothing :]​

Okay, once everyone gets their introductions done, we're starting "Chapter One", which will be titled. The Horrors of the Main Building. It will be a slight timeskip, about a month, and it will just be about regular school life. Later Chapters may include: The Strangest Dance in School History, The Unidentifiable Groundskeeper, Seattle, and maybe even California Adventures. Remember, there honestly are not that many kids here and Miss Fable is determined to make everyone's life as good as she can. If you have any ideas for these "Chapters", which are honestly just called that to keep my thoughts in line, please feel free to put one on here or PM me. ^.^

Reactions: Mundane Monster