Fable Orphanage {OPEN|ACCEPTING}

They wouldn't just go to him though...

They're scared and hurt, they've never been to school before and they were just told by their parents that they weren't gonna see them ever again so yeah they'll probably be really anti social unless someone is willing to be patient with them and hang out with them yah know?

Give them some love like they were their big brother/sister or parent figures
Andrew is a hyper, energetic lil kid, he'll probably talk to anyone.

Both of my characters will more then likely be willing to be patient with them and take care of them, especially Bellissima

Amandla.jpg

.:Name:.
Nadia Inayat Lewis
.:Nickname:.
n/a
.:Age:.
.:Gender:.
Female
.:Sexuality:.
Unsure
.:Nationality:.
1/2 African American and 1/2 Cheyenne
.:Health Ailments:.
Dander allergy
.:Grade:.
7th Grade
.:Dorm Number:.
Dorm 2
.:Personality:.
Headstrong/ Tenacious/ Curious / Relatively Friendly/ Aggressive when her buttons are pushed
.:Hobbies:.
Tree Climbing, Reading, learning parkour, teaching her cat tricks.
.:Talent{s}:.
Climbing/Scaling anything with foot and hand holds, she's also quite fast
.:History:.
When she was five, Nadia was abducted by a woman who suffered from schizophrenia. The voices in the woman's head told her that Nadia was her long lost child and that Nadia's mother had stolen her from her (the woman). So one day when Nadia was playing in the park, her mother looked away for a second and the woman snatched Nadia. At first, the woman was kind to Nadia, and desperately tried to buy her affections to stop Nadia from crying and begging to be returned to her real family, but after nine months of Nadia's begging, the woman became aggressive and started threatening the girl. One day when they were out, Nadia managed to escape the woman and she ran into the street. Because of her small size and quick movements, Nadia was able to avoid being hit, but the woman who was much larger than her, was struck by a bus and killed instantly. When the police came Nadia explained that the woman was not her mother and thankfully she remembered where she lived. However, during the months that Nadia had been abducted, her mother had been killed in a freak accident, making Nadia an orphan. Because of her young age, a lot of people wanted to adopt her, but Nadia was fiercely loyal to her dead mother and refused to accept any new parents, so people stopped trying to adopt her. When she turned eleven, Nadia contacted Fable Orphanage and came to live there.
.:Crush:.
Pending...
.:Pets:.
She's allergic to dander, so she has a hairless sphinx cat. His name is Pigeon (because he likes catching them).

tumblr_inline_mq8g73qlm31ryv7vj.jpg

Hyun-Ki Park
"Hunky" - One of the younger kids couldn't pronounce his name and it stuck
Male
Gay
Korean American
None
Sophomore
Cocky / Vain / Joker / Social Butterfly / Scaredy-cat / Bratty
Painting / Scrapbooking / Photography
Photography and Splatter Art
Will RP
Pending...
None
.:Other:.
He is terrified of cats, especially hairless ones and persians. He hates all reptiles too.

12.jpg

Rosamund Sun-Hi Ackermann
Rose
Sunny

Female
n/a
1/2 German and 1/2 Korean
Tourettes
(Repeating words, hyperactivity, uncontrollable swearing, mimicking of other's movements)

Kindergarten
Curious / Friendly / Persistent / Talkative / Obnoxious / Vulgar (not her fault though)
Making paper planes and boats. Making sock puppets and putting on shows.
Origami
Rosamund was given up as soon as she could learn how to speak and it was revealed that she had Tourettes. Her parents were perfectionist and ableists who couldn't standing having an abnormal child. They abandoned her at a firehouse three states over and Rosamund was sent to a foster home. The foster home she was sent to was a bad environment for her as her foster mother only wanted the government stipends. Rosamund learned nearly every swear known to man from her foster mother and siblings. When Rosamund was five, a neighbor witnessed her foster mother screaming at one of the other foster kids and called the police. The foster mother was arrested and all of the kids were either sent to orphanages or other foster homes. Rosamund was fortunate enough to be sent to Fable Orphanage.
n/a
None yet but she really wants a fluffy dog.
She can't sit still for more than ten minutes and will start spinning in circles or rolling on the floor etc.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: dreamthief
tumblr_inline_mta4oumFZp1r4ox4c.jpg

Hazel Montilyn Richards
N/A

Seven
Female
Unsure
French, Brazilian, African American, Caucasian
N/A

1st
Four
Witty • Curious • Free-Spirited • Shy • Temperamental
• Coloring
• Singing
• Tumbling
• Can sing very well
• Is very good at gymnastics/tumbling
To be revealed.
None at the moment.
N/A
• Loves to blow bubbles
• Has a slight French accent
• Deers are her favorite animal

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

tumblr_mdp33jzv1L1qdm4v9o1_500.gif

Wesley Dane Petersen
Wes
Sixteen
Male
Pansexual
British, Irish, Canadian
N/A
Sophomore [10]
One
Quiet • Awkward • Kind • Sarcastic • Loyal
• Reading
• Knitting
• Playing video games

• Playing piano
To be revealed.
None at the moment
Lexie • Scottish Fold Munchkin • Few weeks old
• Has a strong British accent
• Has a thing for kittens and bunnies
• Is a bookworm
• Can be very protective when it comes to the younger kids

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

tumblr_ly4y0mbBjq1rnxkm4o1_500.jpg

Charlotte Anne Evans
Anne
Thirteen
Female
Heterosexual
South African, American
N/A
8th
Three
Observant • Bubbly • Social • Talkative • Logical
• Dancing
• Acting
• Hanging out with her friends

• Dancing
To be revealed.
None at the moment
N/A
• Has a thing for stuffed animals
• Is a huge dork
• Loves corny jokes and corny pick-up lines
• Will dance randomly (even without music)

Last edited by a moderator:
.:Character Submission:.
32d938868aa8e19645d8e6fbfe14b3b4.jpg

Leo James Benning
None
Male
Closet Gay
English/German
Heart Defect, Asthma
10th
Quiet, Smart, Cunning, Creative, Stubborn
Photography Dancing, Reading
Photography
To be revealed
None right now
Button-3 month old golden retriever
Tends to use a Polaroid camera and puts those pictures around his room

Last edited by a moderator:
I'd like to reserve two spots... but I haven't decided on the genders yet. Is that alright?

Whoa, keep in mind that the IC has the updated Roster, so there are some dorms that are actually taken, e.g. Dorm 4 already has uno person in it. :o So one of you guys will have to change that. I think that's the only thing I saw.

I'm not the GM or a Co-GM, but I thought I'd point that out.

Oh, and, uh, sorry for the length. I get carried away with intro posts. >_< I like to get the mindset pretty down and that's probably why it's long as all hell. Bleh.

Hope it's up to snuff, though. I kind of don't have time to edit it, so if there are any typos and gross grammatical errors, I apologize that, as well. ;-; It's late and I have to get up early tomorrow *cough* And, I do certainly hope I'm doing his character justice. This is literally my first foray into a bipolar character and I just sunk like an hour and half worth of time researching the medicine sometimes used for it, as well as researching the disorder itself. I hope that paid off. D:

*Will probably watch Silver Linings Playbook for the thousandth time*

Reactions: Brea
Oh, and, uh, sorry for the length. I get carried away with intro posts. >_< I like to get the mindset pretty down and that's probably why it's long as all hell. Bleh.

Hope it's up to snuff, though. I kind of don't have time to edit it, so if there are any typos and gross grammatical errors, I apologize that, as well. ;-; It's late and I have to get up early tomorrow *cough* And, I do certainly hope I'm doing his character justice. This is literally my first foray into a bipolar character and I just sunk like an hour and half worth of time researching the medicine sometimes used for it, as well as researching the disorder itself. I hope that paid off. D:

*Will probably watch Silver Linings Playbook for the thousandth time*
I love silver linings playbook, Jennifer Lawrence in the movie, i may of watched it more then i could count.

@Felilla is my new character accepted?

@Felilla , ._. Where's Hayden supposed to go? I had him in Dorm 5 and it looks like he's got no dorm anymore.

I can adjust, but it kinda looks like there's no room for him.

Yeah, the influx of new people was extremely sudden. XD I can totally understand any mishaps; I just wanna make sure Hayden's still in it, though. D;

Reactions: Mr.Scales ⚖
@Hamburglar of the Lord Ah!!!! I'm so sorry. T.T Do you want to move him to Dorm 7? I'm sorry again. Maybe I need a Co-GM to scream at me sometimes.

• Love
Reactions: Endless Cosmos
Reactions: Mr.Scales ⚖
No, you're totally fine! Things happen. I just got a little worried XD

I'll go change the number in my post and CS when I get home!

And Im sure someone here wouldn't mind being a Co-GM for Ya. :o This already looks like an amazing RP.