Fable Orphanage {OPEN|ACCEPTING}

:boat::boat::boat::boat::boat::boat::boat::boat:

Soo many ships :cupid:

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Endless Cosmos
I didn't get any alerts for this....now aren't I glad I checked now xD

All the ships!

I need them all to sate my need for sexy gay men smooching and being adorable together. Omg. ;3;

I'm kidding.

Maybe.

Possibly.

There's a chance... well... never mind. *dismissive hand wave*

*COUGH*
You have my baby Castiel as a Profile picture and I have my other boo Sam as a profile picture ;o

• Love
Reactions: Endless Cosmos
You have my baby Castiel as a Profile picture and I have my other boo Sam as a profile picture ;o

Now all we need is Dean and it'll have come full circle. Go Sam/Cas/Dean!

Or we leave Dean out and it'll be a Sastiel party! The true OTP!

Reactions: T E R R O R
It was always Destiel and Wincest for me xP

Makes since because basically Castiel came down from heaven just for Dean

THIS IS ONE OF MY FAVORITE MOMENTS XD

db3e120fc2196a472c326d42b94d70dc.jpg

Either this or when Dean saw Castiel had a boner LOLZ <3

Or the one when Dean dropped his pants and said "Pudddinggg!" xD

I've only ever indulged in Destiel myself. I've never really had a thing for sibling incest (though I have my moments like that one time I went looking for Jimstiel omg no shame! Holy butt the Cas/Dean/Jimmy fics though talk about whoaaaaaaaa) and Destiel was more personal for me cause I familiarize better with Cas. XD I don't have an issue with it though. Actually, if I'd come into Supernatural before Cas came in, then I'd most likely ship Wincest. But Cas stole me away! The bastard.

But I love Sam. Sammeh is mah babeh. If I do ship him, though, it's probably with Gadreel. >_> Just because... I dunno lol.

We'll probably start this Friday.

• Love
Reactions: 2 people
@Poetic_Justic3 Yup. ^.^ Love your profile picture by the way, Jeremy Renner's my bae.

Reactions: Mr.Scales ⚖
@Poetic_Justic3 Yup. ^.^ Love your profile picture by the way, Jeremy Renner's my bae.
aw yay! I love jeremy renner, and i am really excited for avengers 2 love him! I am probably making one more character or two, haven't decided yet.

Reactions: Adrie
  • Love
Reactions: 1 person
Yay,
Um I guess I should say beforehand, after tomorrow I'm not going to be for a week or so (hopefully it's just a week)

⌊.::Jamie::.
MV5BMTUwOTY4MzYyOV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwNTkwNDA0MzE@._V1_SY317_CR20,0,214,317_AL_.jpg

{Full name}
Jamie Leon Davidson
J.D
14 (turning 15 the next week)
.:Gender:.
Male
.:Sexuality:.
Homosexual (at this second since he rarely hangs out with girls)
.:Nationality:.
American
.:Health Ailments:.
Sleep apnea, allergic to grass and trees.
.:Grade:.
.:Dorm Number:.
Dorm 5
.:Personality:.
Leader-Caring-Trusting-Stubborn-Sensitive-sarcastic
.:Hobbies:.
Playing football, playing video games and playing with his dog Seth.
.:Talent{s}:.
He is great at playing football and basketball.
.:History:.
Jamie's father had left him at a young age, leaving only his mother with him, but at the age of six his mother passed away from a kidney malfunction. Everything went down hill from there as he went to several different foster homes, he was a good kid but the foster parents treated him really badly. But Jamie started to have enough with it and every foster home he went to he would be rude to them and would push them away, and occasionally stealing food and money. One night he heard barking from his window and looked out his window to find a golden retriever puppy, so even if his foster parents didn't like it, he kept the dog and found that it didn't have a owner. But when the foster parents found out about him, they sent him to the pound. Jamie was furious about it and when they were sleeping, went into the foster moms purse and took out 250 dollars. He then bought his dog back but the foster mom found out and called the police, when they found out he was sent somewhere else, not a foster home but Fable orphanage, and that's where he is put in fable orphanage. (He will be just arriving when the RP starts)
.:Crush:.

No one at the moment
.:Pets:.
Quincy||Dog||Golden Retriever||Male||Link
.:Other:.
Even if you can have an animal in the orphanage, he still secretly hides his dog in fear that they may change it and take the dog to the pound.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: 1 person
I wonder whose gonna help out the twins...because if someone doesn't then they'll end up wandering off somewhere haha xD

They wouldn't just go to him though...

They're scared and hurt, they've never been to school before and they were just told by their parents that they weren't gonna see them ever again so yeah they'll probably be really anti social unless someone is willing to be patient with them and hang out with them yah know?

Give them some love like they were their big brother/sister or parent figures