(F4M) πŸ’« Sword Art Online 1x1 RP || Beyond Two Swords πŸ’« SEEKING ADV. LIT MALE WRITERS)

InkandFable

Edgebabby
Original poster
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
  1. Look for groups
  2. Looking for partners
Posting Speed
  1. One post per day
  2. 1-3 posts per week
Writing Levels
  1. Advanced
  2. Prestige
  3. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
β˜†ππ‹πŽπ“β˜†​

In the year 2022, virtual reality has progressed by leaps and bounds, and a highly massive online role-playing game named Sword Art Online (SAO) is launched. With the aid of "NerveGear" technology, players can control their avatars within the game using nothing but their own thoughts.

Our characters are among the lucky few enthusiasts who get their hands on the first shipment of the game. They log on to find themselves, with ten-thousand other players, in the scenic and elaborate world of Aincrad, one full of fantastic medieval weapons and gruesome monsters. However, in a cruel turn of events, the players soon realize they cannot log out; the game's developer has trapped them in his computer-world until they complete all one hundred levels of the game.

To make matters worse, if a player dies inside the game, they die in real life. The two teens must learn to adapt to their new realities, fight for their survival, and hopefully break free from their virtual hell.

Hi, there! My name is Faye and I'm an advanced literate female writer looking for a long-term partner or two for some complex, full-feature character-driven RP.

β˜†π€π‘π„ π˜πŽπ” π‹πŽπŽπŠπˆππ†... β˜†​

𝟏) ...to write and receive detailed, multi-paragraph posts with a focus on good writing, lively dialogue, and intricate characterization?

𝟐) ...for emotionally-charged storiesfor featuring multiple characters and rich settings?

πŸ’) ...to be... friends? Or at least friendly. I love having a writing partner I can josh around with between posts, but I will never pry or demand personal information about you.

β˜†π’πŽπŒπ„ πŒπŽπ‘π„ π€ππŽπ”π“ πŒπ„ 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐌𝐘 π–π‘πˆπ“πˆππ†β˜†​

𝟏) Character-driven stories. I tend to write characters with BIG personalitiesβ€”people who have specific motivations, who come bundled with secrets and flaws, but who take an investment to really know on their most intimate level. My dream goal for every roleplay is that, by the time your characters get thoroughly into my characters' heads and lives, they really feel like friends to you. (Or enemies you have fun reading about. Or book characters you like.) You can be sure I'll be a big fan of your cast, too.

𝟐) I appreciate plotting and planning with my partner when necessary, but I'm not one to tell you everything about my characters before we start; it kills the fun of discovery! I try for a fair balance: some planned plot points, but naturally-unfolding character relationships and back-story reveals.

πŸ‘) Romantic plots are preferred. I love organic, relatively unplanned romance development between characters. Note: While mature themes will be in my plots, and are even encouraged, there needs to be a good chemistry between our characters before ERP occurs.

πŸ’) Slow post turn-around or break periods are no problem. We all have lives and shifting responsibilities. I promise to be forgiving and patient with your time constraints, and ask that you are with mine, too.

πŸ“) I am looking exclusively for multi-paragraph advanced lit. roleplay, but I understand pacing and length should suit the situation. If a situation calls for a tiny little post, it's fine by me; similarly, if a post needs ten freaking pages, go for it! That in mind, I have no hard length demands, but I tend to average 3-6 paragraphs a post; if you fall into that general zone, we should be a cozy fit.

πŸ”) Final Note: Quality writing is a big deal to me. I love writingβ€”I do it professionally and for fun. That said, I'm not a prose snob or literati elitist who's going to ask you for credentials or anything. RP is play, and everybody goofs or goes flat from time to time. As long as we both honestly care about our writing and our story, it's gold.

Please get in touch with me! We might be a good fit, and even if we don't partner up, I'll probably love chatting with you. Simply reply here and I'll fire a message your way when I can.

1B2154CA-456D-4864-BB39-1F5E505C7D01.jpeg

I'd be interested in doing an SAO RP with you if you'd like. I'm assuming we'll be playing OCs? Even if we don't end up doing one, I'd still love to chat, so fire away! :D

Reactions: InkandFable
Hi Juneberry! Thanks for getting back to me. I’d love to roleplay with you. 😌 Yes, this RP would be centered around both mine and your OCs. We can discuss further in DMs.

Hey there I’d be interested in giving this to a shot.

It looks like this has already drummed up some interest, but if you’re still looking for a partner, I’d love to work something out. ^-^