Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Primarily Prefer Female
  4. No Preferences
Genres
I generally like a little bit of everything, but my favorite would be Romance and Drama.
Hello!
I came with yet another set of plots and ideas that I'd like to try playing out with people. As the title and the tags say, this will be quiet angsty.
First, I'll write down my ideas, which would play out in highschools, or with teenaged characters, but some of the plots require adult characters.
I usually roleplay on Discord, in my opinion it's my best option.
One on one roleplays are my way to go, I just don't feel comfortable in groups.
I am not really interested in overly sexual roleplays, it makes me feel really uncomfortable. I am more of a fade to black kind of person.

Regarding what kind of characters I like to play, I am usually more confident in playing female charaters, or having them as my main.
I am the same way about canon characters, but I usually feel more comfortable with playing my own made up ones, instead of already existing ones, in case I go way out of character.
Also, a little disclaimer, English is NOT my first language, so I apologise for any silly typos, or grammatical mistakes. I try, I swear.
And this would be it, here come the plots I was thinking about!​

1.Getting it on Abroad
After a young lady has lost her father due to illness, it took quiet some time for her and her mother to move on. This only made their bond stronger, over the years. The young girl sometimes still treats it as if her dad was still somewhat with them, visits his grave frequently, but when her mother tells her that she has found someone...Well, She feels like that man is just going to intrude in their lives. At first, the girl doesen't want to hear about it, but as moths pass, the man proposes to her mother..And, well, they end up moving away. Where? That is still not decided yet, I was either thinking Korea, or Japan, since it would be a much bigger culture shock and that would make for some interesting plot.

2.Spooky Scary!
Set in a small town full of suburbs and surrounded by a creepy forest nearby. The town of Richwaters; well known for their good handcrafts and fish but has remained a small town which has been slowly forgotten throughout the years. Not to mention the town's legends; which speak about strange witch trials from the early days of the town. There are a few people who are still interested in the legends and the history itself, one of them being a young lady. A highschool student, who's older sister is a typical cheerleader, unlike her sister; this lady interested in the witch trials is more of a grey mouse who sticks in the background and creepily stares at attractive people. However, that is about to change as the creepy old broken down house next to her family home was bought by a strange family.

3.Something like the Big Bang?
I'm not saying that I'm a huge fan of The Big Bang Theory, but it did give me a good idea of kinda rewriting it. Let's just say that the setting is similar. A pretty girl, a stereotype of a nerd live in the same apartment block and they happen to fall for eachother. Simple as that.

4.Milkshakes and fast cars!
So, lately I have been really just listening to old songs and watching Grease and such..And since I really like that old, 50s feel and such, I was thinking about a highschool romance between a greaser of some sorts and a good gal like in Grease. We can talk it over, if you want to change anything.

5.Heather, Heather and Heather
Welp, what can I say, I am a huge fan of Heathers, both the musical and the movie. I love it's humour, the actors/singers, so why not try a roleplay inspired by it. A few stuck up girls, some black humour and just a guy who has problems.

6.Aliens.
Set in the future, when humanity sends out a colony on a planet, who'll work on it, to make it more habitable for future generations. Things are going great! Well, until some alien crashes their space craft on the planet. Well, that is where things get quiet interesting.

Okayso that would be it so far, but I will put in a sample as what to except from me roleplay vise.
((I'm still really awkward with writing threads))

The Sample
'Everyone associates different smells with different things. Some people connect the smell of rain with the month October or Autumn. People match the smell of cinnamon and apples with Christmas. Well, I put the smell of burnt toast and morning together. Somehow, I always burn them. No wonder I am a college dropout. With a sigh, I awkwardly manoeuvred them out of the toaster with a fork, feeling my father's eyes on me, who was quite impressed how I still didn't electrocute myself. When I finally plopped the burned pieces of bread on my plate, I walked back to the table, sat back down on my place and reached for the butter. That's when mom spoke up.
"Oh, no, you are NOT eating that."

She said, to which I turned to face her, surprised. She had her hands crossed and was giving me a stern look. She was beautiful as ever. 52, but still kicking and could easily lie about her age. She had coffee brown hair and blue eyes. Sometimes I wondered if I was her daughter or if I was adopted. With a sigh, she walked over and took my plate, our dog Zeus, or as I like to call him 'pig', looked up, hoping that he would get some, but to his disappointment, mom threw it out. Meanwhile dad just observed us with his hair still a bit messy, his 5 o' clock shadow still on his face. Even he was in his pyjamas. Only mom is an early bird, so obviously only she is in normal people clothes, but come on! It's Saturday morning. Why dress up?! Right now, dad was hiding behind his newspaper from mom, while she made new toast for me, this time they were perfectly golden brown.
"This must be some kind-of witchcraft."
I said, to which mom rolled her eyes and sat down, pouring some orange juice for me and placing some scrambled eggs on my plate, to which I made a disgusted face.
"Come on, eat your eggs ma fleur. You need more protein in your diet."
She said, and I just silently nodded, not even commenting on the pet name she had given me. However, I honestly don't know why she's calling me a flower, when she could call me by my name. Dad on the other hand calls me by it, since he is not good with nicknames.
In the past mom would always ask him to call her something cute or affectionate, he would brainstorm and fail at coming up with anything she liked, so mom would end up cursing and rambling in French. It is quite the show when mom is mad. When I was in high school My friends would come over and we would just watch mom and wait.
However now that I think of it, dad DID have a nickname for her. He told me once that he used to call her shutterbug, because she loved to take pictures. Maybe mom didn't like that nickname either, so dad just ditched it. As stuffed my face with the eggs and took a few bites out of my toast, I looked over at dad. He had lowered his newspaper and now was reading normally. He obviously noticed me staring, so he looked up, but I just continued staring at him while chewing my food and reaching for my juice. He slowly raised the paper so it was covering his face, making me raise an eyebrow, but when he finally put it down I almost choked. He stuck a slice of orange in his mouth, making him look like some weird cartoon character with his orange teeth. I obviously snorted, chuckling with my mouth full and struggling to swallow. Even dad let out a chuckle as he took out the slice of orange from his mouth, while mom groaned and started massaging her temples, supporting head with her elbows.

"Oh my god, you two are impossible."

She sighed.
And this is how our breakfast usually goes down when we are all together. After breakfast dad gets dressed while mom makes him coffee and puts it in his little traveling mug which mom got for him last Christmas. After this dad gives her a kiss, mom scolds him for not shaving and tells him to go upstairs and shave properly. He usually obeys, but when he comes down mom comments on his choice of tie or shirt and dad usually ends up having to change his clothes completely. After this, mom finally gives him a kiss on his cheek and dad leaves. Mom on the other hand usually works from home on weekends. She has her little office where she spends a few hours typing away on her laptop. Our dog usually accompanies her by laying lazily next to her chair or sitting.

And then, there's me.

I got fired last week from my job, which was in a bookshop, because I tripped, fell into a bookcase and sent it falling down on the next one and basically all of them fell as if they were dominos.
My boss didn't like me trying to laugh it off either, or when I said: ,,You wanted to re-arrange the store anyway, right?" .
So, yeah. I was clumsy as all hell. Sometimes I wonder if it would make a difference if I was called Murphy instead of Jade. Maybe then people would expect me to purposely ruin things, just to live up to my name.

As I made my way upstairs, into my childhood room, I took my time to think about my decisions in life. I pretty much ruined every one of my relationships. Only frienships lasted. Maybe there is something wrong with me. I am a dysfunctional adult, since I live with my parents, can't keep a job, or a nice guy by my side. It's truly pathetic if I think about it.. Dad always said that love would come when the time comes for it to happen, but I don't think he, or mom knew about any of my relationships. I think it's way better this way. At least they didn't worry about my mental or physical health. Don't take this the wrong way, though. I am not some easy A. I am actually quiet hard to tolerate and pretty naive when it comes to romace and such. Maybe that's why it actually hurt when I lost Him.'

And this would be it, I will add a few more plots, or even remove some on the way.
So, yeah. Hit me up if anything has tickled your fancy. Have a nice day!

Last edited: