Status
Not open for further replies.
X

xKisses

Original poster
I miss the roleplay world decided to try my luck again! Been way to long , but I don't think I'd be to rusty :) . I've posted on here before. I'm back again hopeful as always !

Here is a brief lists of types of roles i've tried and enjoyed ( **doesnt mean im not open to more ideas! just let me know**) and as far as plot goes I have a few ideas or we can create our own , and I'm always open to hearing ideas !

• Fantasy (with world's like fallout/skyrim/ avatar for example)
  • Survival
  • SciFi, post apocalyptic
  • End of the world (natural disaster,viral infection etc)
  • Mythological
  • Futuristic /new world
  • Mid-evil/ Renaissance Era
  • Invasion / Thriller Mystery

**My limits are:**
  • gore, fetish roles
  • incest / beastiality
  • Anime, pokemon
  • starwars or fury type roleplays
So other than that I'm sure I'd be open to your ideas so don't hold back. We could decide together based on what we like and build from there .

I guess I'm just looking for someone who loves to write and create interesting scenes / stories together . Im interested in exploring our world , having depth and detail to both our characters and the story and growth as we write. I'm looking to hopefully find long term partners . I'm not just looking for a quick roleplay that ends in a day...and are mainly smut (NSFW) related/driven. I want to find someone who likes to focus as much into the depth of creating a story together. Romance right off the bat gets a little boring ? does it not!!? Not to mention slightly cliche and unlikely ...creativity please![/latex]

i like to talk off character sometimes , and as time goes on have potential friendships, as we become writing partners. So with that being said I hope that find some interesting people to talk to because I am a talkative person ..I just hope mesh well while roleplaying. ( Also in times like this for example on holidays , one of us may get busy and it's just nice to be notified...everyone has a life)

**I'm NOT looking for 1-4 line writers** etc. So please don't waste my time , if your not gunna put forth some effort but that also doesn't mean im only looking for someone who writes 4+ paragraph everytime ( balance is nice / feeding off what the other person writes )

I like people who can add to the writing experience so don't be afriad to bring your ideas into the writing .

I'm not agaisnt some nsfw scenes between our characters if it happens. as long as our roleplay isn't dominated by it(I keep repeating this but I've posted before and apparently I wasn't clear enough on what i wanted ). but that can be discussed between us.

I'm not looking to do main character [OC] type roleplays like hunger games and playing as katniss. To me that limits your writing ability as far as your characters looks/personality etc and I personally don't like that style of writing. I think I've said enough though before I bore you .

So if I've managed to somehow peek your interest. Please reply or Pm me :)
[people 18 and up only please!]

Status
Not open for further replies.