2. One post per day
  3. Multiple posts per week
Writing Levels
  1. Advanced
  2. Prestige
  3. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
PLEASE ONLY MESSAGE IF YOU HAVE READ OR SEEN THE ANIME. SERIOUS INQUIRES ONLY.

β–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒ

πŸ“γ€” 𝑻𝒉𝒆 π‘Ίπ’•π’π’“π’š γ€•πŸ“

𝑢𝒖𝒓 π’”π’•π’π’“π’š π’ƒπ’†π’ˆπ’Šπ’π’” π’Šπ’ 𝒂 𝒄𝒐𝒂𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒍 π’•π’π’˜π’, π’”π’˜π’Šπ’Žπ’Žπ’Šπ’π’ˆ π’˜π’Šπ’•π’‰ 𝒔𝒆𝒄𝒓𝒆𝒕𝒔, π’π’Šπ’†π’”, 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒅𝒆𝒆𝒑 π’‡π’‚π’Žπ’Šπ’π’Šπ’‚π’ 𝒃𝒐𝒏𝒅𝒔 . . .

It's the start of another year of high school/college for Muse A, the child of the distinguished and notably affluent Sohma clan. Apart from their wealth and good looks, they've got everything they could ever possibly want. It's too bad that riches alone isn't enough to solve even the biggest of their problems. Doomed to carry the emotional and psychological weight of the Sohma family's generational "Zodiac Curse," getting close to anyone outside of their clan is a terrifying prospect for Muse A. This is because they risk the chance of exposing a dangerous secret.

Excluding the members within their circle, if hugged by someone of the opposite sex, those afflicted by the curse will turn into their respective Chinese Zodiac animal. Almost every member of the Zodiac has had someone close to them recoil at their existence upon finding out their secret, so Muse A often purposefully rebuffs others in order to protect themselves..

Enter Muse B, the average college student. Little do they know that their life is about be upended in the most unusual of ways after a chance encounter with Muse A.

Thereafter, the two begin to meet regularly until suddenly their budding friendship becomes an intense attraction neither of them expected . . .

With Muse A's secret in jeopardy and a clan leader who is wholly against their relationship, both muses must overcome obstacle after obstacle, some involving incredible violence and cruelty. As their story careens toward an explosive and shocking discovery, only one thing is certain: A love this devastating has no happy ending.

πŸ“γ€” 𝑨𝒃𝒐𝒖𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝑨𝒖𝒕𝒉𝒐𝒓 γ€•πŸ“

π‡πžπ₯π₯𝐨, 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫! My name is Valerie. I'm 18 years old, female, and looking for a long-term advanced literate male writer (or female writers who enjoy roleplaying as male characters) to RP with. Please note that all of my RPs are strictly FxM, unless explicitly stated otherwise. However, I am more than happy to write side characters of virtually any sexuality and/or gender.

I can't possibly stress this enough. Please be 18+ if you decide to message me. I will NOT interact with minors. Period.

I enjoy taking on as many partners as I can manage, which means that even if you happen to come across my request at a later date, I'm likely still looking!

As your roleplaying partner, I'll update my status if I think I'll be delayed for a while. I do work, so my hours and availability change frequently; sometimes I'll have three days off in a row, other times I will have full 10 hour shifts, which means less responses. All I ask for is your patience during that time frame. I will gladly afford you the same courtesy.

I'm a big fan of romance and using face claims, realistic or anime, and I'm the type to make pinterest boards, spam you with gifs, headcanons, and send you songs that remind me of our characters and/or ship. I'll get excited if we come up with a great plot idea, if our characters are being cute or getting into trouble. I live for these sorts of things, honestly.

Some OOC talk is appreciated, but not required! I'm introvert-friendly. As long as we can communicate effectively about our story, the rest is a non-issue.

I'm in this for the long haul. I want a story that can take us up to a year to complete, and I've got the patience and stamina to do it. I'm not here for quick and easy stories. Give me big plots or give me DEATH.

πŸ“γ€” 𝑨 π‘΄π’†π’”π’”π’‚π’ˆπ’† π’‡π’“π’π’Ž 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝑨𝒖𝒕𝒉𝒐𝒓 γ€•πŸ“

A few things about this RP: This is an OC only RP. No canons. Same universe, totally different characters and completely different plotline. While our take on the story will still maintain the same supernatural elements and various other details pertinent to Fruits Basket, do keep in mind that this roleplay will not be a retelling of events that have already occurred in the series between previously established characters. Let's make this story our own!! While the plot is just a barebones idea of what the roleplay will be about, the story can always be tweaked to suit either your or my needs. The story will center around our two charactersβ€”one of whom is a member of the Sohma family; the other, an ordinary human outside the circle. We will discuss more upon arrival. If you find yourself interested, please feel free to reply to my thread or contact me via the messaging system, and I will get back to you ASAP with my ideas and a further, in-depth explanation about the roleplay. We can establish characters, who wants which roles, how we plan to introduce or OCs, etc. etc. I am also very open to any questions you might have, as I'm sure there are a ton!!

Fruits Basket was one of the first ever anime I watched, I have such a soft spot for it. I typically play females but I have been wanting to push myself creatively. If you don't mind me fumbling a bit at the beginning while I get into the groove of it, then I would be super interested in this!