Status
Not open for further replies.
L

loser.companymachine

Original poster
Well, hello there, potential friend(s)!
loser
CLOSED FOR NOW. THANKS TO EVERYONE THAT REPLIED! (:

loserSo, first things first -- I'm the realest. WAIT WAIT WAIT DON'T PRESS THE BACK BUTTON I'M SORRY BAD JOKE, JK JK JK, HEAR ME OUT.

loserHonestly, I'm not that lame. HA. That's a joke, too.

loserThe name is Company, and I've been roleplaying for six years? I dunno, I don't think anyone keeps track anymore haha. Literacy-wise, I try to churn out four paragraphs, but I also try to match my partner's. I can do more depending on what I've received, but if you don't write as much and still want to RP, either cause you're interested or cause you're looking to practice or whatnot, it's completely fine with me!

loserAn important note first, before we begin: I've never done a mature roleplay. The site I usually roleplay on is PG-13 only, but coming here, I find the mature threads to be really interesting, but, it kinda freaks me out, haha. Weird, I know, lol. So, if possible, I would be super happy if it wasn't too crazy (like doing backflips while you're on the ceiling doing the deed or some crazy schtuffs like that), cause I'm just trying a hand at this, okies? ^^ However, I'm all cool with blood, guts, and gore!

loserAs of right now, I will only do fxf, and I prefer anime pics.

[ On another note, if you're looking for a non-mature RP with either fxf or mxf, you can definitely hit me up! ]

loserMy posting rate is currently several times a day (or at least can be, if you'd like), but for sure, once a day or every two days. Once a week is a worst case scenario, but I highly doubt that it'd get there. I will let you know if I'm gone for an extended period of time, but I ask that you give me a three day courtesy wait before prodding me.

loserOkay! If you're cool with all of that, go onnnnn and scroll down for the more interesting stuffs!

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Key:
≎≎≎≎ // Joo gotta convince me.
≎≎≎≎≎ // Not too overly excited, but if I've got nothing else.
≎≎≎≎≎ // I'll take what I can get!
≎≎≎≎≎ // Yas. Now. Plz.
≎≎≎≎≎ // WOWZAH. WOOOOWWWZAHHH. All I gotta say.

I legitimately do not care which role I get, fyi.
ANIME/TV/MOVIES/BOOKS
boo I don't necessarily do CC -- sometimes, but only if I really understand the character. As a fanfiction writer, it cringes me to have anybody too OOC lol. I will gladly do OCxOC, and maybe CanonxOC, too, if it's a canon character I like.

+Anima // ≎≎≎≎≎
Angefall // ≎≎≎≎
Avatar: The Last Airbender // ≎≎≎≎≎
The Conquered Earth Series // ≎≎≎≎≎
D. Gray-Man // ≎≎≎≎≎
Digimon // ≎≎≎≎≎
Fairytales // ≎≎≎≎
Fullmetal Alchemist // ≎≎≎≎≎
Harvest Moon // ≎≎≎≎≎

Inuyasha // ≎≎≎≎
Ouran High School Host Club // ≎≎≎≎≎
Naruto // ≎≎≎≎≎
Pokemon // ≎≎≎≎≎
Psyren // ≎≎≎≎
Skip Beat // ≎≎≎≎≎
Teen Titans // ≎≎≎≎≎
Trace // ≎≎≎≎≎
xxxHolic // ≎≎≎≎≎

Young Justice // ≎≎≎≎
Yu Yu Hakusho // ≎≎≎≎

PAIRINGS
boo Not the longest... But all I can think of at the moment. I'm pretty laid back and open to lots of suggestions, so if there's something on here you don't see but you would like to try, go on and ask (:

Demon x Human // ≎≎≎≎
Demon x Mermaid //
≎≎≎≎≎
Mystical Being x Mystical Being // ≎≎≎≎
Employer x Employee / ≎≎≎≎≎
Ghost x Human // ≎≎≎≎≎
Beauty x Beast // ≎≎≎≎≎
Royalty x Peasant/Servant //
≎≎≎≎≎
Roommate x Roommate //
Atlantean x Modern Girl ≎≎≎≎≎
Thief x Cop ≎≎≎≎≎
Thief x Non-Criminal ≎≎≎≎≎
Fantasy Person x Modern Person ≎≎≎≎
Interracial Relationship(s) // ≎≎≎≎≎
Monster x Human // ≎≎≎≎
Captive x Captor // ≎≎≎≎≎
Timid Girl x Rebellious Girl // ≎≎≎≎≎

I will edit in original plots when they come to my brain! Though if you do happen to have some, go ahead and shoot em at me.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Love
Reactions: 1 person
I would definitely be interested in doing a demon x human RP with you.

I also prefer F x F role plays, tend to write pretty descriptively, and am very active.
:3

Status
Not open for further replies.